1. Post #601
    dai

February 2006
    30,273 Posts
    Speaking of CoF P1, I got the worst pub group ever earlier. They botched the Braziers FIVE TIMES IN A ROW. We swapped party members 3 times during that part alone. And it was supposed to be multiple runs. I quit after one.
    I remember doing several all-elementalist runs of CoE, it was hilarious because we just kind of walked through the entire thing unscathed. Even that part, I don't think any of us lost health
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #602
    I remember doing several all-elementalist runs of CoE, it was hilarious because we just kind of walked through the entire thing unscathed. Even that part, I don't think any of us lost health
    It was pretty bad

3. Post #603
    --
    August 2009
    2,056 Posts
    whoever posted that Dontain heavy arms build a while back, thanks a bunch. working wonders at the moment, so tanky i think i saved a ton of money on respawns
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #604
    x 1 (list)
    Dennab
    September 2011
    6,346 Posts
    Getting pretty sick of seeing "OMG ITS THE SHATTERER KILL HIM XD" in map chat now that I've started doing world bosses

5. Post #605
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    956 Posts
    New milestone reached in my quest for Sunrise

Ectos, Shards, and Dawn are all I need now and the first two are cake.

Now for something humorous:

*insert pun about cats stuck in trees here*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

6. Post #606
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    2,755 Posts
    Do you know what really annoys me? I watch videos about this game and streams and yet I sit here doing nothing saying to myself "Why aren't I playing this?!"

I mean, I've had the game now for 2 months and I'm still in metrica province.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #607
    dai

February 2006
    30,273 Posts
    so uh

the cubist golem from the asura starting mission made a MKII comeback as a worldboss
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Informative Informative x 2 (list)

8. Post #608
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    31,203 Posts
    Whoa what?

When did that happen?

Edited:

I wanna kill it.

9. Post #609
    dai

February 2006
    30,273 Posts
    not sure when, but they recently added a timer to the dragon timer site way at the bottom

location-

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #610
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    31,203 Posts
    Ah.

GoM has about 47 minutes until the pre-event.

11. Post #611
    not sure when, but they recently added a timer to the dragon timer site way at the bottom

location-

And so they did. I loved that boss, can't wait to kill it some more.

12. Post #612
    dai

February 2006
    30,273 Posts
    Ah.

GoM has about 47 minutes until the pre-event.
    I was posting mid-fight on GoM, heh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

13. Post #613
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    31,203 Posts
    Don't tell me the timer is broked.

14. Post #614
    dai

February 2006
    30,273 Posts
    not sure what its respawn rate was. timer didn't have anything on it before this event, said 'not enough data'

soooo, go when it thinks it's gonna happen and at least quest around the area til someone on map announces
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

15. Post #615
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    3,823 Posts

I am the hero Rata Sum deserves.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #616
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    31,203 Posts

I dids it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #617
    dai

February 2006
    30,273 Posts
    my guard's nearing 50, did shatterer with it already

yey

also it started out as the male asura but there's zero way to make that look good to me without it looking exactly like some other players' asurans so I gave up and bought a makeover kit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #618
    like..dude..nevermind....fuck
    July 2011
    4,421 Posts
    Do you know what really annoys me? I watch videos about this game and streams and yet I sit here doing nothing saying to myself "Why aren't I playing this?!"

I mean, I've had the game now for 2 months and I'm still in metrica province.
    ive had this game for like 7 months and my highest level is 23
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #619
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    8,297 Posts
    I'm not sure if anyone's noticed but there are new clothes up on the gem store. Some hoodies and stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #620
    it's pronounced camel
    May 2010
    3,159 Posts
    so uh

the cubist golem from the asura starting mission made a MKII comeback as a worldboss
    I remember killing that. Thought it was just a regular group event.

Edited:

Also I killed it with another random guy, it was just us two there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

21. Post #621
    dai

February 2006
    30,273 Posts
    I'm not sure if anyone's noticed but there are new clothes up on the gem store. Some hoodies and stuff.
    Just saw a thing about it. Post here- http://daisura.tumblr.com/post/45185780074
    Hard browsing on the phone erg

edit-

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

22. Post #622
    Obsessive Screenshot Disorder
    December 2005
    7,449 Posts
    I remember killing that. Thought it was just a regular group event.

Edited:

Also I killed it with another random guy, it was just us two there.
    It still is a Group Event. What I don't understand is why we're just seeing him now because he's always been their.

Edited:

I guess I've missed a lot since my leave of absence recently..

23. Post #623
    dai

February 2006
    30,273 Posts
    Probably because of the new loot tables making him relevant, and the dragon timer adding his name prompted people to actively search him out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #624
    it's pronounced camel
    May 2010
    3,159 Posts
    Probably because of the new loot tables making him relevant, and the dragon timer adding his name prompted people to actively search him out
    That's pretty much the only reason I know about the larger events, like the dragons. There's a centaur event in the Highlands too, which drops a boss chest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

25. Post #625
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    8,700 Posts
    Wait? So it's still possible there is crap out there that NOBODY has found yet?

Secret Jumping Puzzle hidden under Trahearne's ego.

Nobody found it even after years of searching.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

26. Post #626
    Not only is the first game I have reached max level in, it is the first I maxed a tradeskill in as well. Now I just need 1500 Ancient Wood Logs so I can make 250 Ancient pistol frames.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #627
    dai

February 2006
    30,273 Posts
    Wait? So it's still possible there is crap out there that NOBODY has found yet?

Secret Jumping Puzzle hidden under Trahearne's ego.

Nobody found it even after years of searching.
    I'm still baffled how anybody found Griffonrook Run, the entrance is a crack in a rock behind a hole in some wood on the side of a blocked piece of door geometry made out of a sunken ship piece obscured by seaweed in the middle of an unimportant section of water that you'd only really be passing through to go somewhere else

(sounds a lot like trahearne's ego)   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #628
    I'm still baffled how anybody found Griffonrook Run, the entrance is a crack in a rock behind a hole in some wood on the side of a blocked piece of door geometry made out of a sunken ship piece obscured by seaweed in the middle of an unimportant section of water that you'd only really be passing through to go somewhere else

(sounds a lot like trahearne's ego)   
    Christ that sounds awfully hard to find.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #629
    December 2005
    7,449 Posts
    There's several items/loot drops that no one has obtained yet as well. The devs even state that they are capable of being dropped but no one has reported to have ever found or seen them.

Edited:

OH nevermind apparently some people have found the Final Rest.... Suppose they altered the drop rates.

Edited:

"0 final rest for 5 months, 10+ final rest in a few hours after patch"

Edited:

High hopes for Wings of Dwayna coming soon!

Edited:

Shows you how common they are now.

Edited:

I bet you I know who(s) going to buy that staff now that I brought it up.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

30. Post #630
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    14,582 Posts
    There's several items/loot drops that no one has obtained yet as well. The devs even state that they are capable of being dropped but no one has reported to have ever found or seen them.

Edited:

OH nevermind apparently some people have found the Final Rest.... Suppose they altered the drop rates.

Edited:

Edited:

Edited:

Edited:

Ever since they guaranteed rares on world bosses (and fixed Shadow Behemoth finally) Final Rest has been dropping like crazy. Every SB run I've done at least 1 person got Final Rest.

31. Post #631
    dai

February 2006
    30,273 Posts
    Ever since they guaranteed rares on world bosses (and fixed Shadow Behemoth finally) Final Rest has been dropping like crazy. Every SB run I've done at least 1 person got Final Rest.
    I think that MIGHT be the intention, is a lottery of 1 person per event getting an exotic with a certain group size or something

there've been a number of people I know who are taking a break because instead of limiting all-day event farmers, it just gives the more dedicated farmers more rares to flood the economy with
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #632
    x 1 (list)
    Dennab
    September 2011
    6,346 Posts

Edited:

Edited:

Edited:

Edited:

Edited:

I'm pretty sure the first Wings of Dwayna was forged a week or two ago

Edited:

Oh it was just the PvP one which has been made before
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #633

i have no idea what im doing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #634
    dai

February 2006
    30,273 Posts
    shoot I forgot to look into the graphic injector thinger

someone have a good starting point to look into it? I have no idea what I'm doing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #635
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,235 Posts
    how's my new look, FP

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Winner Winner x 8Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #636
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,362 Posts
    All of these nice designs you guys have here make my pimp thief look bad. :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

37. Post #637
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,235 Posts
    I had to sell a lot of shit to get those pants, but it was worth it

oh, and the dyes I used are Brass for metal and Tarnished Silver for detail, wasn't really expecting it to work
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

38. Post #638
    dai

February 2006
    30,273 Posts
    I think I mentioned before but the asucultural T1 head/legs are great and it's likely that I'll be transmuting them to the top. T3 chest looks great with them, but I may go draconic with it til I build funds for the set

as a side-note, the chainmail helmet on an asura is a great way to fake a new hairstyle, heh (this one I think? [&AgGtDAAA] can't check right now)

39. Post #639
    December 2005
    7,449 Posts
    I think that MIGHT be the intention, is a lottery of 1 person per event getting an exotic with a certain group size or something

there've been a number of people I know who are taking a break because instead of limiting all-day event farmers, it just gives the more dedicated farmers more rares to flood the economy with
    I got tired of the constant grind for luck to get anything I wanted. I wanted a new weapon? Oh I had to grind this dungeon for my chance at getting it. It requires little to no skill whatsoever, but rather just luck. I have to roll the dice for a chance to get that weapon.

Edited:

I could continue my rant but that would be pointless.

Don't get me wrong I still freaking love this game and plan on returning soon!

40. Post #640
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,723 Posts
    no idea why I keep getting kicked out of fractal groups.

I think it's because I'm a ranger.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)