1. Post #6481
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,861 Posts
    "Ooooh, I'm going to lick- MEDIC!"
    I'm going to stick me thumbs in yer MEDIC
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #6482
    October 2013
    596 Posts
    "Come, we fight like- MEDIC!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #6483
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    11,473 Posts
    heavy's square dance loop (you will - dance!) is pretty good for dispenser requests
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #6484
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    7,347 Posts
    "Each and every one of you- CONGA!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

5. Post #6485
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,861 Posts
    "All of you are dancing-very well"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

6. Post #6486
    August 2013
    9,713 Posts
    i like being passive aggresive

LET US BUT HEADS- NO

BUT HEAVY'S-NYET

LET US- NAO

LET US-GO GO GO

BUT- NO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #6487
    March 2013
    2,453 Posts
    I blocked an enemy quick scope as a soldier, taking 150 crit damage and saving the friendly sniper's life of whom I was bugging by walking infront of him while he was scoped..
    The enemy sniper cursed me out for blocking his shot right after he was shot in the head by the saved sniper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 5Late Late x 1 (list)

8. Post #6488
    TF2 Beta/Cut Content Historian
    Dennab
    December 2012
    1,788 Posts
    This. I'm no fuckin' prevert or nothin' (certainly not into smut, dildos, trenchcoats or doing the five-knuckle-shuffle or anything), but this is by far the greatest, funniest custom weapon model I've ever seen.

Nothing brings me more joy than beating the ever-loving piss out of people with this thing.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic x 5Late x 2Informative x 2Funny x 1Winner x 1Dumb x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #6489
    Giant fuckbots
    January 2012
    1,631 Posts
    This. I'm no fuckin' prevert or nothin' (certainly not into smut, dildos, trenchcoats or doing the five-knuckle-shuffle or anything), but this is by far the greatest, funniest custom weapon model I've ever seen.

Nothing brings me more joy than beating the ever-loving piss out of people with this thing.

Saint's Fortress 3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events Zing Zing x 5 (list)

10. Post #6490
    June 2014
    463 Posts
    I enjoy doing "That medic is a- Medic!"
    My personal favorite is "That was an amazing killing spree... BY THE OTHER- MEDIC!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #6491
    September 2013
    3,106 Posts
    I like putting my sandvich at the ground and then use the flip taunt right in front of it so It looks like I'm telling the sandvich to come to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #6492
    March 2013
    2,453 Posts
    I like putting my sandvich at the ground and then use the flip taunt right in front of it so It looks like I'm telling the sandvich to come to me.
    Or do it like this:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 7Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #6493
    August 2013
    9,713 Posts
    Or do it like this:
    he's just giving CPR
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #6494
    August 2014
    434 Posts
    he's just giving CPR
    I believe you mean the Heimlich maneuver.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 6Zing Zing x 1 (list)

15. Post #6495
    August 2013
    9,713 Posts
    I believe you mean the Heimlich maneuver.
    whatever it is it looks very welcoming
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #6496
    April 2013
    1,280 Posts
    Well, it's quite obvious that both of them want more than a flip.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic x 2Optimistic x 1Agree x 1Funny x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #6497
    ( ͡░ ͜ʖ ͡░) rip $5
    Dennab
    December 2009
    8,921 Posts
    So I just joined a game where some unusual wearing pocket team were stomping the other team:

There they are, Cloud is the heavy (he mainly played stickyspamman) and xion is the medic:

So after I joined and one of the top players from blu got autobalanced on to red team we started to do really well, and I completely crushed the main guy even though he got pocketed but I didn't manage to dominate the medic.

and after a while they both left
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 4Informative Informative x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

18. Post #6498
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    2,189 Posts
    Not only getting better at Sniper to the point I can actually hit people, but when people also comment on it like it was scripted for a show. The exact words used made it funny. PEMDAA: Please Excuse My Doodled Atrocious Art.

"Hey, Medic, watch for that Sniper up there."

"Wish you told me that earlier."

Edited:

Just needs a laugh track and it's sold.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Artistic Artistic x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #6499
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    7,219 Posts
    That's far from atrocious, it has a style to it. You can even recognise ctf_2fort's sewers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 7Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #6500

October 2014
    91 Posts
    I love when I'm playing Medic really well and I inspire other people on my team to go Medic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

21. Post #6501
    June 2014
    8,261 Posts
    I love going to town on some pubstomper Vacc pockets with the Third Degree.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

22. Post #6502
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    4,237 Posts
    I always did find those guys who went spy with a dead ringer or heavy with fists of steel on 2fort battlements to be a bit in the way when they're trying to distract the enemy snipers while I'm sniping, because of course when you've been doing it for the last 5 minutes, they just ignore you then.

Of course during the enemy wave that forces my entire team to turtle for some reason, I managed to step out on the battlements to snipe when it isnt being spammed by pipes/rockets or camped in general, I catch a sniper off guard, bang, he's dead. Of course there's like three other snipers though, and one takes the shot. This motherfucking dead ringer spy takes the bullet for me.

I was astonished, enlightened even. I've reached the nirvana that is teamwork and this spy has opened my eyes, these guys aren't that bad after all.

Except it was a machina bodyshot that pierced through him and i still fucking died, but hey, it's the thought that counts. I should bother using replays more often.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Friendly Friendly x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

23. Post #6503
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    7,347 Posts
    I dominated my best friend's crazy ex and made her rage quit. Granted she has about 10 hours in TF2 so it was kinda like beating a toddler up but still.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #6504
    October 2014
    207 Posts
    Jumping in on this thread, I love the buff to the Chargin' Targe more than any other buff that's happened ever. My go-to Demo loadout is Nade Launcher, Targe, and Bottle. I've racked up over 1000 kills on my Pro Bottle, cause Targe is op. Taking out Pyros is really satisfying, as well as leading a Sniper with a charge and killing him with a 50-damage charge. I'm slowly racking up kills on my Targe, having reached 26 yesterday. My Bottle and Targe are the only two professional killstreaks that I have, so it sounds like I'm bragging, but I just love those weapons so much because of how fun it is to go onto pl_cactuscanyon and dominate half of the enemy team with my nades and bottle. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

25. Post #6505
    August 2013
    9,713 Posts
    I dominated my best friend's crazy ex and made her rage quit. Granted she has about 10 hours in TF2 so it was kinda like beating a toddler up but still.
    what is the statistical likelyhood of running into your best friends ex in a video game they've barely played
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Zing Zing x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #6506
    Dennab
    August 2014
    778 Posts
    Getting a revenge kill seconds after being Dominated, or the other way round
    {Often happens with pyros}

-I'm dominating pyro
    -1 Sec later-
    -Pyro killed me with AB, got his revenge
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

27. Post #6507
    October 2013
    853 Posts
    Getting a revenge kill seconds after being Dominated, or the other way round
    {Often happens with pyros}

-I'm dominating pyro
    -1 Sec later-
    -Pyro killed me with AB, got his revenge
    Only downside to it, the noise.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #6508
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    7,347 Posts
    what is the statistical likelyhood of running into your best friends ex in a video game they've barely played
    My friend has her on steam, but she doesn't have me. He joined on her and I joined on him. I never said I randomly ran into her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #6509
    June 2014
    8,261 Posts
    1. Find a teammate soldier with escape plan/equalizer
    2. Hit teammate soldier with melee until they pull theirs out and do the same
    3. Begin partner taunt
    4. Cancel partner taunt just before the soldier activates it
    5. Schadenfreude as they blow themselves up with a grenade
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 26Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #6510
    October 2013
    1,541 Posts
    L'etranger+default watch is so damn fun. Staying invisible 90% of the time really fucks with your enemies, I love distracting them from the objective.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #6511
    August 2014
    434 Posts
    L'etranger+default watch is so damn fun. Staying invisible 90% of the time really fucks with your enemies, I love distracting them from the objective.
    Well, Cloak N Dagger lets you stay invisible 100% of the time.

Then you can just stand somewhere in the middle of the room and keep shouting "SPY" and everyone panics and keeps checking all corners. Nobody expects you to be in the middle of the room.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 4Useful Useful x 1 (list)

32. Post #6512
    February 2014
    753 Posts
    Recall me of one of my favourite moments in tf2, I was doing this exact same thing to a F2P engineer. He kept wrenching all around while staying near his sentry for 2 good minutes, then he switched to wrangler and started spamming rockets and bullets in the entire room, until he managed to blow himself. Best thing in this, I literally didn't move the whole time, I just used my finger to continously press the voice command.

Hell, I could have even wrote a quick script that automatically do the voice command thing for me every X seconds, I could then leave my computer and let my enemies become parano´d. This sounds diabolic but so much fun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #6513
    May 2013
    1,584 Posts
    Then you can just stand somewhere in the middle of the room and keep shouting "SPY" and everyone panics and keeps checking all corners.
    My favorite TF2 pastime: sneaking into the enemy intel room in 2fort and harassing the engies with voice commands. Sometimes we have conversations, but mostly they just take out their wrangler and start spraying around the room in frustration.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

34. Post #6514
    June 2014
    3,035 Posts
    Having 4 ref and a Pyro class token and going for the class hat craft, then crafting a Sub Zero Suit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10Friendly Friendly x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

35. Post #6515
    September 2013
    3,106 Posts
    Headshotted a cloaked spy right before he fully went invisible and someone even said to me "Nice shot!" over the mic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

36. Post #6516
    June 2014
    3,035 Posts
    Headshotted a cloaked spy right before he fully went invisible and someone even said to me "Nice shot!" over the mic.
    Oh yeah, people saying "Nice shot" is so hugely satisfying
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

37. Post #6517
    June 2014
    379 Posts
    That spy's one of them!
    I think not.
    Alrighty then!
    Walks away
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

38. Post #6518

October 2014
    91 Posts
    Playing MvM on a easy-going server

Me and the other medic square dance

Spy walks up and says "Proceed"

Other medic shouts "Nein!"

We then high five and proceed to conga while waiting on the engi to hit F4

I loved that moment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

39. Post #6519
    July 2011
    1,231 Posts
    Or do it like this:

hold it as it leaves my anus
    Th-they're just giving CPR, guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #6520
    February 2013
    662 Posts
    after years of playing tf2, I just realized that the Tide Turner and Ullapool caber is a very magical combination
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)