So I found out about the fact that my filament stepper was slipping but making no noise weird. I kinda sorted this out by making a insert for my spool holder so the reels can move very easily now. The printer works perfectly fine on the first layer, the print sticks down perfectly and the width of the extruded material is nice and wide but not translucent; exactly what I wanted. The issues come the moment I get to the second layer now. After the first layer everything goes tits up; it extrudes slower yet the head moves faster as told to by slic3r. If I give the filament stepper a hand by pushing the filament in a bit more it comes out just fine, so its not a back pressure related issue. I even made my PTFE tubes shorter in the hopes of easing the load on the filament stepper. I'm not too familiar with marlin firmware due to the only other printer I had was running closed source firmware and was all calibrated via the LCD Display and button controls. I've tried increasing the EvelMax and then increasing the rate but nothing seems to happen. I've increased the firmware limit of 45 to 60 and still get no change.
I've changed slic3rs extrusion mult, it helped but is still not enough to keep up with the default speed of this printer. The head is plenty close to the bed.
Edit: DEFAULT_AXIS_STEPS_PER_UNIT was what I was looking for, been uping the E side of it and still having issues. I think its down to the extruder drive gear not being man enough to keep hold of the filament
Edit 2 "A 3DPrinter Boogaloo": So been having a look at the extruder mounts, took the springs and stretched them a bit so they would apply just a bit more force; hey fukin' presto it now prints way better. Still having some missed layer parts. But its good enough on larger prints to make a better extruder now.
Had retraction disabled, not enough cooling. Making a fan shroud now.