The doors have stopped working for me, Press e on them and nothing happens, strange.
There seems to have been a problem with the workshop upload I made last night. The errors were fixed once I reuploaded the gamemode. Not entirely sure what caused them.
I've made a few updates:
- Added maximum public theater video duration ( cinema_video_duration_max <int> )
- Forced voteskip requirement to 2 votes when only two players are in a theater
- Added hooks for developers looking to filter content:
PreVideoQueued( Video, Theater ) : Return false to prevent the video from being queued (example usage)
PostVideoQueued( Video, Theater ) : Used for logging, etc.
- Added Steam IDs to video objects (Thanks VorteX)
- Fixed a bunch of small bugs
how about making private rooms only accessible to specific usergroups?
It'd be nice to get a hook for
PlayerEnterTheater( objPl, objTheater );
-- return true to allow the player in, false to disallow
If someone is available to help test and has Mac OS X, please add me on Steam. I need to debug the invisible theater screen issue.
I pushed a few updates to the github repo. I'm going to bed now, so I'll work on it more tomorrow.
- Added OS X unsupported message (temporary until I can fix the theater screens for OS X)
- Fixed unsupported map F1 key opening the wrong workshop id
- Fixed issue with parsing twitch.tv URLs
- Fixed URL service taking priority over actual services
- Added more server-side hooks for developers
PrePlayerEnterTheater( ply, Theater ) : Use this for implementing VIP support (example usage)
PostPlayerEnterTheater( ply, Theater )
PrePlayerExitTheater( ply, Theater )
PostPlayerExitTheater( ply, Theater )
I have this strange problem when I'm in the actual cinema, other player models start shaking then disappear is this normal?
I've added html entity decoding on video titles in the latest update.
Neat, but undetected sounds a bit weird, how about just "not detected"
This is nitpicking, but I thought I should let you know that the html entity decoding isn't showing certain symbols like & on your history, queue and on the scoreboard under currently playing.
Players don't seem to be downloading the official map files
You guys are awesome. Great job once again, Sam!
how can i add the map to my server?
Ok guys, apparently this issue can be caused by missing bump maps and the error messages are missing models/textures. Basically, the map has downloaded successfully but the custom textures it uses are partially missing.
That means you're missing materials, make sure you download the workshop version for the client as well.
When watching a twitch tv stream the volume slider doesn't seen to be applying the correct sound.
I turned the sound all the way down and I could still hear the stream.
Great gamemode, and a great map... But it takes years for users to join, even with a really good FastDL.