1. Post #1961
    January 2010
    1,718 Posts
    6 hours:
    managed to sell some items until i've got 15 keys.
    Sold the keys for a Big Kill.
    Fuck the economy, this oversized smith and wesson is awesome!
    Edit: Pageking, have some pugs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #1962
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    5,471 Posts
    So I just got this for 2 Refined

Now to get an Awesomenauts Badge and a Service Medal so I can have my Pokemon medals
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

3. Post #1963
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    4,317 Posts
    I already asked in the spray thread, but i'm asking here too.
    Can someone convert this into a spray/link me to it if it's already been made?
    http://i.imgur.com/SyUb2.gif
    Reposting because Pageloss.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #1964
    Maxime Lebled
    December 2010
    11,412 Posts
    I already asked in the spray thread, but i'm asking here too.
    Can someone convert this into a spray/link me to it if it's already been made?
    What the living fuck did you do to Brosuke?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

5. Post #1965
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    4,317 Posts
    What the living fuck did you do to Brosuke?
    Don't blame me

6. Post #1966
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,224 Posts
    You have no new messages
    I have put you in the trading queue to sell, please wait patiently.
    balefulballoon has been assigned to handle your trade. One sec.
    balefulballoon has sent a friend request.
    Welcome to TF2WH. Check your safeword: ParkVolleyball
    Trade is invalid: Stock levels of "The Bushman's Boonie" are currently too high, and they are not being accepted.
    Trade is invalid: Stock levels of "The Spectre's Spectacles" are currently too high, and they are not being accepted.
    Trade is invalid: Stock levels of "The Lucky Shot" are currently too high, and they are not being accepted.
    Trade is invalid: Stock levels of "Bonk Boy" are currently too high, and they are not being accepted.
    Trade is invalid: Stock levels of "The Track Terrorizer" are currently too high, and they are not being accepted.
    Trade is invalid: Stock levels of "The Teufort Tooth Kicker" are currently too high, and they are not being accepted.
    Trade is invalid: Stock levels of "The Nine-Pipe Problem" are currently too high, and they are not being accepted.
    Trade is invalid: Stock levels of "The Lone Star" are currently too high, and they are not being accepted.
    1 items, worth 11180 credits.
    The K-9 Mane: Paying 11180 each
    Trade is invalid: Stock levels of "Crit-a-Cola" are currently too high, and they are not being accepted.
    Trade is invalid: Stock levels of "Crit-a-Cola" are currently too high, and they are not being accepted.
    Trade is invalid: Stock levels of "The Direct Hit" are currently too high, and they are not being accepted.
    Trade is invalid: Stock levels of "The Neon Annihilator" are currently too high, and they are not being accepted.
    4 items, worth 11985 credits.
    The Third Degree: Paying 335 each
    The Diamondback: Paying 130 each
    The Cleaner's Carbine: Paying 340 each
    Making trade ready. Check your safeword: ParkVolleyball
    Cancelling trade: Trade took too long, closing.
    I am a TF2WH bot. I take six years to tell you that items previously under the limit are in fact over it now. Oh you're ready to trade? No. Fuck you. Took too long. Faget. BYE!!!

Grr silly Warehouse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1967
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    24,003 Posts
    Finally finished expert mode with my bud and got a Carbonado Wrench.
    I'm happy with this outcome~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

8. Post #1968
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    13,407 Posts
    I am a TF2WH bot. I take six years to tell you that items previously under the limit are in fact over it now. Oh you're ready to trade? No. Fuck you. Took too long. Faget. BYE!!!

Grr silly Warehouse.
    'bu-but but but the warehouse is so much better than having to deal with traders'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #1969
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    4,317 Posts
    'bu-but but but the warehouse is so much better than having to deal with traders'
    It still is, for me.
    I'd take connection troubles over greedy dicks any day.

10. Post #1970
    Dear leader of the DPRKFC
    December 2009
    14,684 Posts
    Morning GC!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #1971
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,447 Posts
    Morning GC!
    good afternoon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #1972
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,988 Posts
    good afternoon
    At this very moment we are hurting someone's feeling by saying 'hi' and going off topic.

I like it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #1973
    My computer froze up and locked whilst playing tf2, this is the third time it's completely froze my entire computer to the point where I have to reset...not sure if it's TF2 or just my PC being old...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #1974
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    24,003 Posts
    At this very moment we are hurting someone's feeling by saying 'hi' and going off topic.

I like it.
    Being nice and greeting people?
    I HATE THIS THREAD AND YOU PEOPLE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

15. Post #1975
    December 2009
    14,684 Posts

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

16. Post #1976

Could've asked me for my one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

17. Post #1977
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    8,140 Posts

I'd play this if I could understand what the fuck to do.

And noone seems to wanna help with that. People are right about it having a kind of stuck up community.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #1978
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,988 Posts
    I'd play this if I could understand what the fuck to do.
    this, a 1000x this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #1979
    October 2010
    1,139 Posts
    I could teach you a bit about DOTA 2.

I am pretty good at it, if I say so myself ;))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

20. Post #1980
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    8,140 Posts

It'd be nice to be able to do something besides wander around aimlessly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

21. Post #1981
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

22. Post #1982
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,988 Posts

Well, I'd have to install it again first.

How much time do you have this week?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events

23. Post #1983
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,328 Posts

I would play DOTA 2 more if i diddnt have people bitching at me whenever i try to play.

Hell, they dont even give me good advice, its just "FUK U NOOB" usually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

24. Post #1984
    December 2009
    14,684 Posts

This guy refuses to fuck off. He's posting shit on my Steam comments page too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

25. Post #1985
    October 2010
    1,139 Posts
    Well, I'd have to install it again first.

How much time do you have this week?
    Depends on so many things.

Even tho I know how MOBA's work and all that jazz, DOTA 2 still blew my mind.

It is strange and hard at first, but once you get used to it, its fun. We should get a team of 4 dudes wanting to learn how to play and then me, and I could teach you a bit some time?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

26. Post #1986
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,328 Posts

This guy refuses to fuck off. He's posting shit on my Steam comments page too.
    How high is this person? Seriously, why the fuck does he think the items wont trade?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

27. Post #1987
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    8,140 Posts

It is strange and hard at first, but once you get used to it, its fun. We should get a team of 4 dudes wanting to learn how to play and then me, and I could teach you a bit some time?
    I'd probably be up for that.

Maybe. Odds are I'll just give up like i did already before. :smith:

28. Post #1988
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    13,407 Posts

I got it last week, it's fun as all hell. I'm seriously loving it more than I should.

Edited:

Being nice and greeting people?
    I HATE THIS THREAD AND YOU PEOPLE
    It's a waste of space having half of all posts in this thread and every thread being 'hi god mroning <3333'. It's pointless and I doubt a chunk of people particularly care if you're awake if you're not even going to say anything other than pointing out that you're awake.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #1989
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,988 Posts

I will be done installing in 19 hours!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #1990
    October 2010
    1,139 Posts
    I got it last week, it's fun as all hell. I'm seriously loving it more than I should.

Edited:

It's a waste of space having half of all posts in this thread and every thread being 'hi god mroning <3333'. It's pointless and I doubt a chunk of people particularly care if you're awake if you're not even going to say anything other than pointing out that you're awake.
    I see you are fond of Rubick, I fucking love that dude!

Stealing someones spell and then killing them with it is so satisfying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #1991
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,988 Posts

Edited:

hi god mrnoning pocket mediec <333
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

32. Post #1992
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    8,140 Posts
    When I did try playing, I decided to click random and got Storm Spirit.

I got one kill. That alone made it feel worth it. One single kill.

33. Post #1993
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,051 Posts
    I have yet to try it. About the DOTA 2 topic, is easy to play, just kill minions and towers to get levels, stay away from players and never go alone. If you kill minions just go with your minions to avoid getting killed. I recommend you to use an Agility player, since they attack from the distance and you can have a safe distance with enemies.
    I'm really new to the game and got like 1 kill per match.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

34. Post #1994
    :thinking:
    March 2010
    11,277 Posts
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    21 October 2012
    15:54 - Munchy: Hey! :3
    Calle7112 is now Offline.

:c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

35. Post #1995
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,051 Posts
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    21 October 2012
    15:54 - Munchy: Hey! :3
    Calle7112 is now Offline.

:c
    Why did I read that "hey" like it was this:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

36. Post #1996
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,505 Posts
    pfft whoever wants a dota just add me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

37. Post #1997
    October 2010
    1,139 Posts
    I have yet to try it. About the DOTA 2 topic, is easy to play, just kill minions and towers to get levels, stay away from players and never go alone. If you kill minions just go with your minions to avoid getting killed. I recommend you to use an Agility player, since they attack from the distance and you can have a safe distance with enemies.
    I'm really new to the game and got like 1 kill per match.
    There is more to DOTA than that, and you really cant call the game easy or hard.

It is hard when you first play it because you have no clue on what to do, but once you learn the basics its all about mastering the hero you picked.

Once you do that you can go more into the more advanced aspects of the game, such as denying enemy gold and experience, knowing your role and picking your hero according to your team.

The game is easy if you get fed, and can litterally take them out alone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #1998
    June 2012
    1,648 Posts
    I found this while idling on my alt last night
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

39. Post #1999
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,442 Posts

GLORIOUS.

Time to get pubbed stomped.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

40. Post #2000
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    8,759 Posts
    Well to those guys talking about Dota 2, I'm in for learning it.
    It's really fun once you get your hero's basic uses down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)