1. Post #1
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    24,342 Posts

yaaaay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 72Winner Winner x 11Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    1.21 GIGAWATTS!
    May 2010
    6,548 Posts
    Congratulations! You've just won the    Jef and Paul Award for Excellence in Shopping Centers!   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 10 (list)

3. Post #3
    Dennab
    December 2008
    7,739 Posts
    Well, that escalated quickly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Romania Show Events Agree Agree x 24 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    13,720 Posts
    That ending holy shit.

I lost it and couldn't get it back when jontron ran into the sun and it played the little singing noise.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    9,120 Posts
    That was grate.

oh god what have I done
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    13,720 Posts
    Also anyone know the song at the end? Or is it something he randomly made up?

7. Post #7
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,644 Posts
    Last 2 minutes
    Just brilliant
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,974 Posts

I know that bulge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 40Winner Winner x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    13,720 Posts

I know that bulge.
    Pretty sure someone sent him that. You can also see it in the game grumps notification video as well.

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,378 Posts

I know that bulge.
    It's Egoraptors house
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 23Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    2,363 Posts
    That bird will not stop nibblin on his ear

Edited:

stahp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    7,349 Posts
    I was breathless and in tears.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #13
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,061 Posts
    Jesus, that ending.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    8,566 Posts
    For some reason I didn't like this episode. The comedy felt waaaay too forced and the joke of pointing out his jokes were bad was even getting old.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 27Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #15
    Dennab
    June 2009
    6,549 Posts
    For some reason I didn't like this episode. The comedy felt waaaay too forced and the joke of pointing out his jokes were bad was even getting old.
    huh

i fucking love jon's humor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 33Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    8,566 Posts
    huh

i fucking love jon's humor
    I do too normally, and I love watching Game Grumps, I just couldn't get into the rhythm of this episode. Everything just felt forced. Maybe I'm just tired, I'll give it another watch tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    8,619 Posts
    Watching him smash the cartridge was both hilarious and painful to watch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    April 2011
    399 Posts
    While I can't say I enjoy Jon's new random style of humor all that often, this was fairly funny for me to watch.

I really just wish he could go back to the whole "give fact here" "make fun of flaw there" style he did. Now it feels like he's flailing about with his comedy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    13,720 Posts
    While I can't say I enjoy Jon's new random style of humor all that often, this was fairly funny for me to watch.

I really just wish he could go back to the whole "give fact here" "make fun of flaw there" style he did. Now it feels like he's flailing about with his comedy.
    I kinda think he went a leeeeeetle bit far with all the random pictures. One or two don't mess up, and sometimes add, but it was a bit much this time around.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    10,881 Posts
    Actually I found this one way funnier than King's Quest

Feels like his style
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,840 Posts

He is staring into my soul

22. Post #22
    March 2010
    1,253 Posts
    Smashing the cartridge was not cool. :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,951 Posts
    It does feel a little tryhardy, but I think all the things that work make up for it; like that ending...
    I just
    fucking
    heh

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    10,881 Posts
    7:23

come on

fucking died
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Clops with bisousbisous daily <3
    December 2010
    5,883 Posts
    Just noticed the dragon dildo on his shelf
    Why would you even
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    NEAT GUY
    January 2011
    14,055 Posts
    Just noticed the dragon dildo on his shelf
    Why would you even
    He's at Ego's house. Ego got one from a fan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Late Late x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #27

August 2007
    513 Posts
    I fucking loved his Kings Quest V review but somehow this one just didn't hit me right, not as funny as usual.

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    3,584 Posts

you cant escape   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,458 Posts
    just realized he's singing tom jones in slow motion

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    10,474 Posts
    Watching him smash the cartridge was both hilarious and painful to watch.
    Loved it when the hammer broke instead of the cartridge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    7,349 Posts
    Loved it when the hammer broke instead of the cartridge.
    That was the point where I could only squeal instead of laughing because I ran out of breath.

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    3,689 Posts
    The game stares back at him