1. Post #401
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,886 Posts
    New page

Game is Tampon Hat Simulator

It's Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #402
    SweFox.net - AdventureFox.net - ImgFox.se
    February 2008
    10,446 Posts
    War of the Roses - Horse spawned on roof, you're not suppose to do that game!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #403
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    25,771 Posts
    Some Retoast

Arma 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

4. Post #404
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    21,672 Posts
    That looks like some kinda zombie mission, is it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #405
    March 2010
    278 Posts

its good to be back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

6. Post #406
    Why have you disabled FXAA?
    FXAA sucks dick anyway, I disabled the cel-shading in BL2 and just used a SMAA injector, looks nice.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Disagree Disagree x 11Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

7. Post #407
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    9,032 Posts
    FXAA sucks dick anyway, I disabled the cel-shading in BL2 and just used a SMAA injector, looks nice.
    Sorry man, the AA might be good but I don't think disabling the cel-shading did anything good for the visuals; it looks very colorless and bland there (which, granted, might just be the location you're in).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #408
    January 2010
    3,406 Posts

Borderlands 2 isn't the same without cel-shading
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

9. Post #409
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    3,233 Posts
    Why would you disable cel-shading, it's an important part of the game's art style.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #410
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    5,259 Posts
    I'm bored, so I give you, every steam screenshot I've ever taken in total war games, beginning from the newest one:

I cut out the worst ones because FP only allows 65 pictures per post :C
    Are you fucking serious? Yeah, this is a thread for posting ingame pics, but you want me to scroll past all that shit everytime someone posts in this thread? Jesus fucking christ.
    Edit: Shit, didn't notice it was a new page, still. My post remains.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #411
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,417 Posts
    The border they include with the game is terrible in my opinion, and would look better if it wasn't just solid black and took on a little of the hue/saturation of the object it's bordering a little.

also that's not cel shading, that's a "cartoon border" shader.

This is cel shading: http://www.paulsprojects.net/direct3...elshading.html
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #412
    I may have a BIG dick but that doesn't mean I deserve a BIG title
    December 2009
    6,350 Posts
    So I'm like playing Civ V and Genghis Khan decides it's ok to fuck with the Motherland, insulting me and generally acting like he's gonna destroy me.

instant siege of every city, he's nearly destroyed right now

dont fuk wit me bithc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 14Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #413
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    2,038 Posts

2romantic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #414
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    654 Posts
    This game doesn't look pretty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

15. Post #415
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    21,672 Posts
    Why would you disable cel-shading, it's an important part of the game's art style.
    Borderlands was never cell-shaded good job
    The outline in Borderlands doesn't really make much sense, all textures are hand drawn and shit yeah, but the shading on everything is just regular realistic shading so the outline is completely out of place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

16. Post #416
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,951 Posts

GT5.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 6Informative Informative x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #417
    September 2012
    416 Posts
    Episode 2

SPOILER ALERT

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #418
    What fun is there in making sense?
    October 2007
    11,182 Posts
    OMG spoiler tags!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

19. Post #419
    September 2012
    416 Posts
    Yeah, whoops, thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

20. Post #420
    Very Jelly Despicable Douchebag
    January 2007
    13,483 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

21. Post #421
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    4,128 Posts

I played with the camber settings
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

22. Post #422
    What fun is there in making sense?
    October 2007
    11,182 Posts
    Herra frush!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Artistic Artistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #423
    January 2008
    240 Posts
    That poor car :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

24. Post #424

puny russian steel is no match for mighty german steel
    game is world of (artillery) tanks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

25. Post #425
    roar
    January 2008
    10,365 Posts

puny russian steel is no match for mighty german steel
    game is world of (artillery) tanks
    Is that an IS-6?
    No wonder you smacked its arse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #426
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,951 Posts

new car for DORIFTO BATTERUU.

Yea..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

27. Post #427
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #428
    Whenever I record something with dxtory it places this huge-ass 'dxtory.com' text on the video. How do I disable that? For the record, my dxtory has an activated license.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

29. Post #429
    July 2010
    1,356 Posts

detonate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 12 (list)

30. Post #430
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,811 Posts
    Whenever I record something with dxtory it places this huge-ass 'dxtory.com' text on the video. How do I disable that? For the record, my dxtory has an activated license.
    Is it an openGL game you're trying to record?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

31. Post #431
    Is it an openGL game you're trying to record?
    Nah, DX9.
    Also, I can't find a decent codec (I got a Matrox codec, it's awesome, but it can only record in 16:9, which cuts off a part of the bottom because my monitor is 16:10), can somebody recommend me one?

32. Post #432
    Penis Architect
    November 2008
    14,968 Posts
    Nah, DX9.
    Also, I can't find a decent codec (I got a Matrox codec, it's awesome, but it can only record in 16:9, which cuts off a part of the bottm because my monitor is 16:10), can somebody recommend me one?
    x264 VFW
    1 - Google it, download it, install it. (from Sourceforge or something)
    2 - Once installed, open DXtory, select the codec
    3 - Use following settings:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Norway Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #433
    x264 VFW
    1 - Google it, download it, install it. (from Sourceforge or something)
    2 - Once installed, open DXtory, select the codec
    3 - Use following settings:
    When I'm recording using that codec I get all sorts of artefacts when playing the recorded footage back. :/
    Edit: Set preset to ultrafast, no more artefacts. I still have that huge-ass 'dxtory.com' text on the recorded footage.

34. Post #434
    Penis Architect
    November 2008
    14,968 Posts
    When I'm recording using that codec I get all sorts of artefacts when playing the recorded footage back. :/
    What player are you using?
    And are you keeping the quality to an acceptable level?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Norway Show Events

35. Post #435
    SweFox.net - AdventureFox.net - ImgFox.se
    February 2008
    10,446 Posts
    Edit: Set preset to ultrafast, no more artefacts. I still have that huge-ass 'dxtory.com' text on the recorded footage.
    http://www.videohelp.com/tools/Ut-Video-Codec-Suite
    Use that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Sweden Show Events

36. Post #436
    What player are you using?
    And are you keeping the quality to an acceptable level?
    Used your settings, also, resolved the artefact issue, but the god damn huge-ass text is still there.

Edited:

Tried that just now, x264 VFW seems to be superior in performance, output file size and configurability.

Sony Vegas 11 can't open footage recorded with the x264 VFW codec. God fffucking damn it.

37. Post #437
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,930 Posts
    The new adventures of Carl Johnson!

After 5 years in the east coast, CJ gained the ability to glue people onto walls:

Sadly, the police and especially Tenpenny weren't amused, and they clashed their weapons against him. CJ decides to go because his planet needs him.

He saves his planet Busta and receives for prize a goddamn Metal Gear, not some shit action figure, the real thing. Sadly, the people from the planet Busta doesn't know how to texture.

But Tenpenny has a plan to stop our hero with something he can't avoid.

Bridges.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 21Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #438
    Uninstall, delete the directory. Reinstall, re-add the license. If it doesn't work post on their userforums.

Edited:

Used your settings, also, resolved the artefact issue, but the god damn huge-ass text is still there.

Edited:

Tried that just now, x264 VFW seems to be superior in performance, output file size and configurability.

Sony Vegas 11 can't open footage recorded with the x264 VFW codec. God fffucking damn it.
    X264 vfw is universally hated by editors. x264 might be faster if your have a slower drive. Use RGB or 422 in UT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

39. Post #439
    X264 vfw is universally hated by editors. x264 might be faster if your have a slower drive. Use RGB or 422 in UT.
    I tried both and am able to record at a stable 30 fps on my native res (1680x1050) while maintaining 60 fps in-game, but the file size using the UT codec, man. THE FILESIZE, IT'S WORSE THAN FRAPS.

40. Post #440
    Iggy the mean Piggy

September 2007
    8,824 Posts

Cleaning my hard drives, found this screenshot from the ME3 multiplayer demo. Figured I'd post it because it was from an FP match! VV
    Still probably the most fun I've had in a 'horde survival' mode for any game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Lithuania Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)