1. Post #1
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    5,912 Posts
    After the excellent update of Ocarina of Time on the 3DS many gamers have been begging Nintendo for an update of the second Nintendo 64 adventure, Majora’s Mask. While there have been rumours, including a fantastic looking fake trailer, nothing has been announced from the publisher. That hasn’t stopped hints and leaks getting out however.

Posted on the Official Nintendo Magazine forums, one poster managed to come across a listing for the 3DS port on GAME’s website.

“The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D was on the GAME and Gamestation websites at around 10:00am today, but was then removed by 10:30am. Unfortunately, I didn’t get my pre-order in as I am currently saving for the Wii U. Will you be buying it?” reads the comment made by the fan. Luckily he managed to capture a shot of the listing before it was taken down.

While there’s every chance this could simply be an accident on GAME’s part or they’re simply putting a placeholder on their site in case of such an announcement or even a fake photo shopped image, one can’t help but wonder that with Japan receiving a Nintendo Direct presentation tomorrow could we possibly be seeing a 3DS remake of Majora’s Mask?

Probably not, but we’ll just have to wait and see for sure tomorrow.

source
    http://blog.fancensus.com/majoras-mask-3ds-on-the-way/\

its been confirmed as a hoax
    http://mynintendonews.com/2012/08/30...etail-listing/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Starred Starred x 38Dumb Dumb x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    21,019 Posts
    Yes, please. Thank you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20 (list)

3. Post #3
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    5,912 Posts
    i fucking hope this is real
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,352 Posts
    that would be so fucking cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    July 2009
    4,660 Posts
    this better fucking happen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    9,146 Posts
    Didn't they say they were going to do a brand new zelda game before another port to the 3DS? Either way I'd like to play MM since I never got to finish it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member

November 2007
    7,998 Posts
    Didn't they say they were going to do a brand new zelda game before another port to the 3DS? Either way I'd like to play MM since I never got to finish it.
    Didn't Skyward Sword come out after Ocarina of Time?

Or did they mean a completely new, announced project.

Did they even talk about Majora's Mask on 3DS? I thought Nintendo had denied it multiple times.

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    9,146 Posts

Did they even talk about Majora's Mask on 3DS? I thought Nintendo had denied it multiple times.
    I think they mean a new 3DS zelda before a 3DS port. Can't find the article where they said that though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    5,912 Posts
    i came all over the place when i saw this im instantly pre-ordering if its true
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    10,294 Posts

Nintendo said it was a definite possibility, but not before an original 3DS Zelda game.
    And this thread is just wishful thinking. What could a new page on some random as hell gaming website have to do with it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Zet
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    3,640 Posts
    I really hope GAME wasn't playing a practical joke on us.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    19,988 Posts
    Thread music
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    21,019 Posts
    Nintendo said it was a definite possibility, but not before an original 3DS Zelda game.
    And this thread is just wishful thinking. What could a new page on some random as hell gaming website have to do with it?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_%28retailer%29

14. Post #14
    Best Woofie On Facepunch!
    July 2007
    9,533 Posts
    I hope this isn't another E3 2012 letdown, I am still sad after seeing the fake trailer.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Starred Starred x 2Informative Informative x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,493 Posts
    Yay! I can rebuy the same game for the fourth time!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    14,807 Posts
    Yay! I can rebuy the same game for the fourth time!
    with majora's mask it's always worth it

id buy that game every week for the rest of my life if i could
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    December 2004
    11,122 Posts
    By random as hell gaming website, you mean the website of one of the major Game Retailers in the UK, right?

18. Post #18
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rip $5
    Dennab
    December 2009
    8,921 Posts
    I really hope they don't make the visual style as bright as in the OOT remake to make the 3D better, it'll degrade the atmosphere of the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #19
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FAT FETISH
    June 2010
    1,230 Posts
    I want to believe so hard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #20
    I don't wanna Dang ol' yo.
    September 2009
    10,039 Posts
    I hope this happens. Normally I never pre order, but I will in this case.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,101 Posts
    I definitely remember saying that they might work on Majora's Mask 3D, but that they were working on a new title for the 3DS first.

I don't care what order they come out. I want both!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    I can't think of a good title.
    May 2010
    14,806 Posts
    The best part is that it's incredibly easy for them to do, since the original was made reusing most of the resources from Ocarina of Time, as everybody knows, and was also the result of a bet on whether they could make a game in less than a year on the scale of Ocarina of Time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Dennab
    May 2011
    1,056 Posts
    remember when episode 3/hl3 was on that games list?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,467 Posts
    And suddenly, a reason for me to buy the 3DS. Thank you Nintendo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    I pushed my dad off the stairs and all I got was he came back
    October 2009
    4,148 Posts
    And suddenly, a reason for me to buy the 3DS. Thank you Nintendo.
    Are you telling me OoT3DS wasn't?

26. Post #26
    Everything I post is absolute bollocks until proven otherwise.
    July 2008
    12,178 Posts

One of the game site editors probably saw this and jumped to conclusions like they've done countless times in the past.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Late Late x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    1,860 Posts
    BETTER THAN OCARINA OF TIME there I said it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 20Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,093 Posts
    MM is seriously one of my favorite games of all time if not THE favorite

I hope this happens

29. Post #29
    February 2008
    1,676 Posts

Imagine this face in 3D...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,607 Posts
    Majora's Mask is my favorite game out of all the Legend of Zelda games. It seems popular opinion is that Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask are the two "dark" games out of the series.

I think Majora's Mask pulls off "dark" way better than Twilight Princess does.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,076 Posts
    This is literally the only reason I would get a 3DS.

32. Post #32
    May 2011
    898 Posts

Imagine this face in 3D...
    I remember being a kid and trying MM for the first time. Since it was day, I was blissfully ignorant that the moon was actually up there during daytime as well.

Goddamn it was terrible when I decided to look up. I almost didn't dare to pick up the game since my friends were talking about a scary as fuck moon looking at you all the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    February 2008
    1,676 Posts
    I remember being a kid and trying MM for the first time. Since it was day, I was blissfully ignorant that the moon was actually up there during daytime as well.

Goddamn it was terrible when I decided to look up. I almost didn't dare to pick up the game since my friends were talking about a scary as fuck moon looking at you all the time.
    On the third and final day I used to sometimes just stay in Clocktown and just watch the Moon slowly get closer to the surface, over time I noticed that the Moon started to glow red and it scared the hell out of me.

34. Post #34
    NEAT GUY
    January 2011
    14,064 Posts
    While I do prefer Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask is pretty much just as great.

Everything just fits together so well in Majora's Mask. I still have my N64 copy in my basement.

35. Post #35
    Dennab
    July 2009
    19,189 Posts
    The default name should be Ben.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Starred Starred x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,117 Posts
    This is cool and all, but the best and most anticipated games for a system shouldn't all be rehashes of old games, in my opinion.

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,851 Posts
    This is cool and all, but the best and most anticipated games for a system shouldn't all be rehashes of old games, in my opinion.
    you don't know how nintendo works do you?

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,166 Posts
    I really hope they do release it, I'd buy a 3DS for it alone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    14,712 Posts
    It's fake, seriously don't do this shit.

Way to easy to fake; and people have done this several times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    10,294 Posts
    It's fake, seriously don't do this shit.

Way to easy to fake; and people have done this several times.
    Just did a search for Zelda. Found no Majora's Mask results.
    Searched for Majora's Mask. No results.