1. Post #2921
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,261 Posts
    that along with the rest of the devastator guns - sans the heavy bolter - is still on the way
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Safari Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

2. Post #2922
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,179 Posts
    My god, all those tanks. Do they all have the joints to make them more beaten up?

3. Post #2923
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,261 Posts
    these ones don't, but they will soon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #2924
    September 2011
    144 Posts
    Damn son, I really fancy those methal bawkses, the texture details look awesome

5. Post #2925
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,261 Posts
    i said i wouldn't make this because i thought it would be a task much too difficult, but apparently it isn't, so fuck it, it's coming now and it's going to ram a Land Raider up your ass

i've decided that i won't make the Stormtalon gunship, however. and who the fuck needs that flying potato anyway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #2926

August 2014
    25 Posts
    Is anybody here also extracing Battletech / Mechwarrior stuff? Sorry, I know it's a bit off topic but I'm building Battletech terrain for Tabletop Simulator. You guys inspired me so I taught myself blender basics in a week and after a lot of newbee problems have my first very simple mod online :)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=460458282

I'm up for another 30 or 60 minutes to talk about the terminators if you find the time.

7. Post #2927
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,261 Posts
    someone in this section ported a Mad Cat from Mechwarrior Online but i don't know who that was

8. Post #2928
    Gold Member
    September 2012
    4,271 Posts
    Someone ported the Atlas, Madcat Timber Wolf, Catapault, and a few others. Don't have the pack on me, though.

9. Post #2929
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    773 Posts
    Did you make that mesh for the thunderhawk transporter? If not, where did you find it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

10. Post #2930
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,261 Posts
    it's the Thunderhawk from Space Marine, but heavily, HEAVILY modified

Edited:

needs the magnetic arms and rigging
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

11. Post #2931
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,261 Posts
    bodygroups

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 11 (list)

12. Post #2932

August 2014
    25 Posts
    Very very cool!

13. Post #2933
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,261 Posts
    i haven't been able to do much due to being sick, but now i'm healthy again so i can get back to working on this

in preparation for completing HouseSteiner's request, i decided to update the modern era Terminator armor a little. here's a shot of one with all bodygroups set to something

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

14. Post #2934
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,261 Posts
    Thunder Hammer and a taller (stretched) Storm Shield alternative

the (mc)hammer has two cable options, one that's stuck to the handle and one that's floating free and is rigged to a bone so it can be connected to the Terminator's underarm power plug
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

15. Post #2935
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,261 Posts
    awww yiss motherfucking Lightning Claws

they are part of the Power Fist's bodygroup tree and there's an alternative bodygroup with offline blades

lightning effects added in post, obviously
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 12 (list)

16. Post #2936
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,261 Posts
    added some more robe bits and a cape to the MK7_Fancy

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

17. Post #2937

December 2012
    235 Posts
    If you elongate the grip and blade of your chainsword (and put a few more teeth in), you'd pretty much have the FW Heresy-era Eviscerator

just a suggestion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #2938
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,261 Posts
    oh yeah i'll be making that thing for sure, as well as the modern Eviscerator

metal boxes

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

19. Post #2939
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    773 Posts
    Jesus, you're making space marines that are better than the ones GW can ever dream to make. Plus they are *ahem* Free
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #2940
    November 2012
    1,319 Posts
    You say that like it's some sort of unexpected quirk. Of course it's free.

Also Joazzz. I was going to model some bolts so the bolters actually fire something. If I ever get around to it would you want the source files?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #2941
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,261 Posts
    Also Joazzz. I was going to model some bolts so the bolters actually fire something. If I ever get around to it would you want the source files?
    that would be great, thanks

working on new, better Techmarines

better than the ones GW can ever dream to make.
    this is a blatant lie and your insincerity is insulting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

22. Post #2942
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,261 Posts
    the standard boltgun - with bodygroups out the wazoo

Combi-bolter, which will get a flamer option soon

plasma rifle and slings for it and the bolter

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 13 (list)

23. Post #2943

January 2012
    416 Posts
    Stocks on bolters? Is that canon?

24. Post #2944
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,261 Posts
    definitely not, but i added some anyway

haven't really seen bayonets on them either

25. Post #2945
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    8,303 Posts
    I've seen foregrips in some of the recent official art, spose you could give that a wirl if you wanted

26. Post #2946

January 2012
    416 Posts
    I've seen foregrips in some of the recent official art, spose you could give that a wirl if you wanted
    Pics?

27. Post #2947
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    8,303 Posts

28. Post #2948
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,261 Posts
    that's just part of Ukitakumuki's style though, i wouldn't count it as canon

29. Post #2949
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    14,063 Posts
    accuracy is heresy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #2950
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,261 Posts
    full servo arm rig

still adding more tools, going to have flamers and bolters and drills and such
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 9Zing Zing x 1 (list)

31. Post #2951

January 2012
    416 Posts
    accuracy is heresy
    A foregrip or a stock would be uneccessary when a space marine has plenty of strength, auto-targeters, HUDs, and recoil baffling to allow him to fire a bolter just as accurately one handed as he would shouldered and gripped with both hands. Plus, the thing is way too short to be practically shouldered in the first place.

But the biggest issue is that the stock and foregrip are kinda unsightly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #2952
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,261 Posts
    ill keep the stock and maybe add a foregrip but ill prolly separate them into a different, 'tactical' model with rails and shit. i can easily imagine the Raven Guard and especially Raptors using something like that in their espionage actions
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Safari Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #2953

January 2012
    416 Posts
    Would be good for Guard bolters.

34. Post #2954
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,261 Posts
    oh yes definitely

35. Post #2955
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,925 Posts
    Out of curiosity, do you have any plans for a Godwyn-De'az pattern boltgun?

36. Post #2956
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,261 Posts
    how does it differ from the standard boltgun? it's smaller obviously but how else

37. Post #2957
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,925 Posts
    It's got a completely different aesthetic to the standard boltgun.

38. Post #2958
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,261 Posts
    that's not much of a description

there's only one official image we have of the thing and it's pretty shoddy. i'm going to need better references but so far i haven't managed to find any

39. Post #2959

August 2014
    25 Posts
    Played Death Angel again today with a friend :) Eager to start Photoshop work ;)

Maybe you could sculpt one guy as brother Lorenzo without head, because he was pretty badass and I wanted to redo him with a friend's head.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5f2te7uxn8...47_37.jpg?dl=0

40. Post #2960

January 2014
    289 Posts
    sorry there is someone who can take the models of Warhammer 40,000: Regicide?