1. Post #1361
    September 2011
    875 Posts
    NOOOOOOO!!!!! NOT THE FORBIDDEN NUMBER!!!!! We must warn Gaben!!!
    Someone called the Gaben?

2. Post #1362
    July 2013
    65 Posts
    Someone called the Gaben?

3 Gabens not on the wheels, half life 3 confirmed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #1363
    December 2013
    452 Posts
    I see it's your first post. Welcome. But did you honestly join just to write that? We try to keep things somewhat respectable around here, so behave that way if you don't want to be banned, but of course welcome.
    I thank you for the hospitality sir, but no, it is not my first time. I did have a low mannered account before this one and I regretfully posted a 'banme'. It was because I could not close my account nor could I, for the life of me, find a way to change my main account name. So this is in fact a new account. I am sorry for the confusion.

4. Post #1364
    November 2013
    116 Posts
    It was because I could not close my account nor could I, for the life of me, find a way to change my main account name.
    Was your name so bad you had to get a new account? lol.

5. Post #1365
    Forgot to mention I released the GMC update yesterday. I'm uploading skin templates right now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #1366

June 2011
    145 Posts
    my server doesn't support SVN, Is there any possibility to download all cars without downloading them manually every addon on the workshop?

7. Post #1367
    December 2013
    452 Posts
    Was your name so bad you had to get a new account? lol.
    Oh, you have no idea.

8. Post #1368
    July 2012
    269 Posts
    What new GMC cars? :O (The Typhoon?? *Hope so*)

9. Post #1369
    January 2012
    23 Posts
    Nice car update, also, in loving memory of Paul Walker. Paul Walker died in a Porsche crash a couple of days ago, and hopefully we shall remember him. I'm sure i don't want to touch another Porsche again, considering that was the cause. Fluid broke out of the Porsche, causing the car to go on fire. They weren't able to turn... so they crashed into a pole. R.I.P. Paul.

10. Post #1370
    November 2013
    116 Posts
    Nice car update, also, in loving memory of Paul Walker. Paul Walker died in a Porsche crash a couple of days ago, and hopefully we shall remember him. I'm sure i don't want to touch another Porsche again, considering that was the cause. Fluid broke out of the Porsche, causing the car to go on fire. They weren't able to turn... so they crashed into a pole. R.I.P. Paul.
    It was a modified Porsche, thats why we're not hearing much about porsches reaction to this, they didn't make the car.

11. Post #1371
    January 2012
    23 Posts
    Well i'm sure it was modified, but still. I believe it could also be the garage's fault, but who knows. The car is in a unstable condition that it can't be figured out, unless they look at records. The car although had history of bad handling. The worst part about this wreck is he was going to charity, which hurt even more. Unfortunatly, sense Paul's smile, and his awesome acting can't be replaced, it would be hard to make another FF, but only keep the footage of FF7 and then somehow make it into a finished movie. Although it could be the last movie to ever see the light of day.

R.I.P. Paul Walker.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

12. Post #1372
    my server doesn't support SVN, Is there any possibility to download all cars without downloading them manually every addon on the workshop?
    There's a nice guy on Steam who created a collection with all of my cars. Unfortunately collections can't be added within collections, so no. And if your server is able to boot, it supports svn. There's svn tools for windows, linux and mac. If your server is running through a control panel, you can email your host and ask them to download it for you (that's why I used to do, until they added svn addons to the control panel)

13. Post #1373
    April 2009
    466 Posts
    The GMC Vandura and Syclone look so much better now. I like the two new vehicles too, though I kind of wish DriverSF made a normal suspension version for the Sierra. Great work as always!

14. Post #1374
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,331 Posts
    The GMC Vandura and Syclone look so much better now. I like the two new vehicles too, though I kind of wish DriverSF made a normal suspension version for the Sierra. Great work as always!
    I think they made both a standard and offroad suspension version, actually, but TDM only ported the offroad one.

Edited:

Also, what happened to the Driver:SF Vandura?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1375
    November 2011
    86 Posts
    I think they made both a standard and offroad suspension version, actually, but TDM only ported the offroad one.

Edited:

Also, what happened to the Driver:SF Vandura?
    it got replaced by the forza 4 vandura
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #1376
    October 2012
    88 Posts
    When I saw the GMC Sierra files during svn download, I thought it'd look like the truck in our driveway. To my disappointment, it did not look the same; in fact, it looked way different.

This was the one in our driveway, a 2006 GMC Sierra.

Edited:

Not gonna lie though, not a very bad update to the GMC vehicles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #1377
    September 2011
    875 Posts
    it got replaced by the forza 4 vandura
    It's both an improvement and a disappointment. The improvement is obvious, with the increased model quality that covers everything behind the cabin and the seats themselves, but the disappointment is that it no longer has the A-Team van wheels, and the A-Team skin is broken. Not much Danish could do about the second one since it's not his design, but the first one could be remedied as a bodygroup.

18. Post #1378
    May 2012
    139 Posts
    Not really an issue, but why aren't my icons updating?

19. Post #1379
    July 2013
    65 Posts
    Not really an issue, but why aren't my icons updating?
    I think your svn doesn't want to replace the images. Just go into your tdmcars folder and find the folder with the icons (I think it's materials- vgui, and then empty the folder, and then do a svn update on your tdmcars folder. You may or may not have to do this every time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #1380
    May 2012
    139 Posts
    Didn't work :\

21. Post #1381
    November 2013
    116 Posts
    As someone not able to get to his pc, stuck with a mac craptop pro, what cars were added?

22. Post #1382
    May 2012
    139 Posts
    GMC Sierra, GMC C5500, and the Syclone and Vandura were updated.

23. Post #1383
    To fix the icons not updating, go to the second garrysmod folder. Then open download>materials>vgui and delete the entities folder. You can also check the main materials folder (inside of garrysmod) and delete the entities folder inside the vgui folder.

24. Post #1384
    January 2012
    495 Posts
    To fix the icons not updating, go to the second garrysmod folder. Then open download>materials>vgui and delete the entities folder. You can also check the main materials folder (inside of garrysmod) and delete the entities folder inside the vgui folder.
    My GMC Vandura seems to have not updated to the Forza 4 one, still on the Driver SF one with the missing textures for the back of the van, window supports and the license plate. I'll see what happens as I had to clean my whole download (nearly 2GB long) folder and had to delete and restore the gmcvan models. Thanks anyway ;)

EDIT: Still happening... Any idea, what to do?

25. Post #1385
    Use the search function and search for the files in the garrysmod folder. If the file is there more than once, delete the one not in your svn folder
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #1386
    May 2012
    139 Posts
    Well now I don't have any icons at all :P

27. Post #1387
    November 2013
    116 Posts
    Well now I don't have any icons at all :P
    Yer' fuckd'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

28. Post #1388
    January 2012
    495 Posts
    Thanks TDM, that fixed it. I copied the models into the garrysmod models folder because I couldn't find the vehicle models anywhere else and Garry made it so you can't freeze vehicles anymore :(

29. Post #1389
    December 2013
    452 Posts
    [QUOTE=VistaWiz; *text *[/QUOTE]

Not acting as a moderator here, but this is a thread concerning the TDMCars addon and SVN. So if you don't have any questions, issues, concernes or suggestions. I am nicely asking you to leave.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #1390
    I added a BMW M5 E34, changed textures and modified the M5 E60's handling slightly. Should be available on SVN and workshop now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #1391
    May 2012
    139 Posts
    Aww yiss

32. Post #1392
    January 2012
    495 Posts
    Pissin' Mudda Fudda, in a good way ;)

33. Post #1393
    November 2013
    116 Posts
    Love that car so much, one of my favorite BMW's of that age.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to say, I think we need a rear wheel drive wagon, because wagons are the best and we only have AWD and FWD wagons.

Heres why:
    (video is long, don't have to watch all of it)
    When it comes to cars that car guys like, RWD sport wagons are the best, practicality, speed, and a shit ton of fun. I think we need at least one of these sometime.

Hey either that or we should get one of them Australian utes up in this addon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

34. Post #1394

January 2012
    2 Posts
    Please please please get the Delorean from Forza 4. It is one of my favorite cars like ever. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1GvxnIXnqk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #1395
    November 2013
    116 Posts
    Please please please get the Delorean from Forza 4. It is one of my favorite cars like ever. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1GvxnIXnqk
    We have plenty of Delorean mods for Garry's Mod, you came to the wrong hood' son.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #1396
    August 2013
    35 Posts
    It lost its Shelby and its 500
    (-_-)

37. Post #1397

September 2013
    14 Posts
    Make a Lamborghini Aventador
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #1398
    November 2013
    116 Posts
    *sigh*

39. Post #1399
    July 2013
    65 Posts
    NOOOOOOOO!! FUCKING NO!!!!! GET THE FUCK OFF NOW!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #1400
    January 2012
    495 Posts
    Go back to the Nissan Main Dealer, you haven't read the OP.
    Think twice before requesting (and read the OP before doing so), that is the best advice to anyone here.