1. Post #81
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,715 Posts
    Were you sent here by the devil Rockstar ?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP France Show Events Funny Funny x 25 (list)

2. Post #82
    Dennab
    August 2009
    6,070 Posts
    You know what some of these may not even be the final game, there are handling files and references to Vehicles in GTA4 that are not in GTA4.
    There were only like 10 that we know of and most of them were planes or made available in the episodes.

3. Post #83
    It's Treason Then
    December 2008
    23,153 Posts
    You know what some of these may not even be the final game, there are handling files and references to Vehicles in GTA4 that are not in GTA4.
    It could be files that were planned in Max Payne, it could be what you said, it could be a file of the early development of GTA 5.

Who knows but the only thing we got is a list of cars and weapons that is not used in May Payne 3.

4. Post #84
    Gold Member

October 2009
    4,460 Posts
    Update
    std bike
    so do we get to ride a bike with a hooker on the back of it or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 32 (list)

5. Post #85
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,822 Posts
    Release Date
    GTA 5 will be released in 2012, assuming there are no delays. After Rockstar announces a game, they tend to market it for 7-8 months, which means that GTAV is likely to be released during the summer of 2012. If not, it will probably be released in September or October.
    Soon, brothers!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 18Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #86
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    5,912 Posts
    Thank god the rhino is back its an icon in the gta series
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

7. Post #87
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    15,400 Posts
    I'm sort of disappointed that the Hunter appears to be left out.

The Apache Longbow was my absolute favorite helicopter >.>

8. Post #88
    Dennab
    August 2009
    6,070 Posts
    Soon, brothers!
    Summer is way too early, September or October is more likely.

9. Post #89
    Dennab
    October 2010
    15,211 Posts
    "I want to do this thing in GTA but I won't play this GTA game that lets me do it". So you don't actually want to do the thing you said then?
    "Either buy it or DON'T like it" ?

It should really be of no interest to you whether I've bought the TBoGT to experience the mini-chopper or not, I'm just saying it'd be great if GTAV had it.

And to actually answer your question no, I don't want to buy TBoGT and actually do the thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #90
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    2,221 Posts
    Oh neat, according to the list we will have these things

Now i hope you can take over control and let them crash. Just like the train in GTA SA
    There is one in Liberty City as well, you can't control it.

Trains and monorails?

Hopefully drivable.

so do we get to ride a bike with a hooker on the back of it or something
    Maybe it's Karlos Mink's bike from his bike ride to Asia. /insider-joke
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #91
    It's Treason Then
    December 2008
    23,153 Posts
    Also if all of this is true and everything is actually in the multiplayer (Since some vehicles were marked 'MP') i can see this becoming the craziest multiplayer free roam game

12. Post #92
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    5,321 Posts
    It'd be awesome if they did some kind of zombie mode or dlc like it's been modded in every iteration. That would make the game infinitely playable.

Some kind of non-canon story arc where the main character runs a few missions during the zombie outbreak which ends with the mission of finding a way to fly out of Los Santos would be too much to ask for I suppose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #93
    no blista compact
    -3/10 won't buy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 26Funny Funny x 7Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #94
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    18,540 Posts
    Summer is way too early, September or October is more likely.
    Actually it's very likely it's going to be October.
    http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1365723...8m_report.html

15. Post #95

May 2008
    30 Posts
    It'd be awesome if they did some kind of zombie mode or dlc like it's been modded in every iteration. That would make the game infinitely playable.

Some kind of non-canon story arc where the main character runs a few missions during the zombie outbreak which ends with the mission of finding a way to fly out of Los Santos would be too much to ask for I suppose.
    A zombie outbreak in a sandbox city would be god damn awesome, especially if they could work it into online (as in a zombie sandbox mode, not just a survival one like what red dead redemption did).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

16. Post #96
    PM ME FOR /TWO\ RUST KEYS!!
    April 2011
    5,500 Posts
    BMX and mountain bike fuckers! I really hope you can do more stunts this time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    5,321 Posts
    I'm hoping they are more open to the modding community this time around so that modding in some kind of skateboard/longboard mechanics won't be too difficult. The best attempt in IV involved the player using the faggio_ride animation and handling while moving sideways.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    Skateboards in GTA would be pretty damn awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

19. Post #99
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    8,596 Posts
    The game is 6 years in development so you can say that its almost leaving beta
    Battlefield was in Alpha a few months before release or something. Do you even know what Alpha means in game development terms? It means that they are still adding content. Beta is when they have a feature-lock and start to refine the game. So yes, the game is most likely still in Alpha.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 7Informative Informative x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

20. Post #100
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    4,084 Posts
    I just hope I can go and replace all the cars with the cars they are bassed on IRL like I do with GTA IV
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #101
    August 2008
    362 Posts
    No horses?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #102
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    21,672 Posts
    I just hope I can go and replace all the cars with the cars they are bassed on IRL like I do with GTA IV
    Why the hell do people even do that? It completely breaks the whole atmosphere and most of them don't fit into the game at all quality-wise.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 23 (list)

23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    5,617 Posts
    I get the feeling that this game will be a bit more San Andreas like, you get a gunboat for example.

24. Post #104
    Dennab
    July 2010
    2,149 Posts
    Hope the Rhino has tracks and not wheels...

"Bitch, did you not just diss my military tires?"

Edited:

Also, please use this wiki, instead of wikia, please.
    http://www.grandtheftwiki.com/Main_Page
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #105
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    4,084 Posts
    Why the hell do people even do that? It completely breaks the whole atmosphere and most of them don't fit into the game at all quality-wise.
    well, I also change around everything else to match quality, in the end it works out fairly well for me, and you dont have to replace cars, found a way of adding them in without changing any game files

26. Post #106
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    11,684 Posts

That thing man, first thing I used to do was mod that scooter in t'was amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

27. Post #107
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    25,211 Posts
    I've noticed 2 things, both "rhino" and "Tank" are listed does that mean 2 tanks?

Also "hind" and "HELI_REBEL"? So, there could be militant rebels of some sort? Maybe that's who the second "Tank" belongs to?

go go wild baseless speculation
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #108
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    5,617 Posts
    lunatic survivalists, with witty social and political commentary

29. Post #109
    November 2008
    358 Posts
    Where's Sentinel?

30. Post #110
    It's Treason Then
    December 2008
    23,153 Posts
    Where's Sentinel?
    The list is not complete
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #111

May 2008
    30 Posts
    I've noticed 2 things, both "rhino" and "Tank" are listed does that mean 2 tanks?

Also "hind" and "HELI_REBEL"? So, there could be militant rebels of some sort? Maybe that's who the second "Tank" belongs to?

go go wild baseless speculation
    As much as something like that would be cool, I can't see how they'd fit it into the game. Unless some rich guy bought a load of tanks and helis and started a small war.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #112
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    3,044 Posts
    Good, the Faggio is making a return.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #113
    Shit I can't wait for this. Freeroaming with planes and shit. I wish they'd add some MP modding so it can be more like SAMP/MTASA. Some ability to script would be simply amazing. Especially if it was lua.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #114
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    506 Posts
    aww I did not see the voodoo on that list
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #115
    Dennab
    April 2010
    2,871 Posts
    gyrocopter fuck yeah!

36. Post #116
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    6,820 Posts
    aww I did not see the voodoo on that list
    there's a sighting of a car that looks like a bel-air in the teaser
    it could be a voodoo or a completely different car

37. Post #117
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    8,056 Posts
    I hope the quad makes a return. I would always go through the desert on the quad. Made me think of that one song...

I've been through the desert on a horse with no name, it felt good to get out of the rain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Starred Starred x 18Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #118
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,222 Posts
    Snow vehicles? I have a feeling GTA V will have seasons. Such as Winter, Fall, Summer, and Spring.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 10Agree Agree x 5Starred Starred x 1 (list)

39. Post #119
    I guess that Mesa will be renamed to Winky, right? It sounds like the most plausible option for me.

40. Post #120

May 2008
    30 Posts
    Snow vehicles? I have a feeling GTA V will have seasons. Such as Winter, Fall, Summer, and Spring.
    Nah it's probably the mountain area of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)