1. Post #1
    Half Life 2: Call of Duty meets Minecraft

February 2012
    16,775 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 5Informative Informative x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,387 Posts
    Glad they took the time to bring it into 'english mode'.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 58Agree Agree x 11Zing Zing x 4Winner Winner x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    Stick Figure Artist
    July 2009
    3,903 Posts
    i can't read polish without thinking of the country
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 39Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,339 Posts
    More like "World of Warcraft" mode. And if it just needs polish why are features behind held back on release?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    18,542 Posts
    Didn't a group of testers say the game sucked absolute balls a few years ago? Blizzard probably did a massive overhaul which is why it took so long.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

6. Post #6
    own-fucking-zone
    April 2009
    3,408 Posts
    I bet they spent time polishing because Leah is hot as fcuk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    Dennab
    October 2010
    15,211 Posts
    It needs polishing.

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    4,124 Posts
    I'll buy the game, but the art style still niggles me a little bit. It's not as grim feeling to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    1,638 Posts
    Tomorrow, mine came today for some reasone?

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    8,434 Posts
    Looking forward to Torchlight 2 more. Mainly becuase it costs half as much and will probably have more replay value.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    6,164 Posts
    jesus FUCK. thank you for pointing that out, I really did not fucking understand what they meant by saying "polish (the country) mode". It was like a new stereotype had surfaced
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    4,993 Posts

Diablo 3, now featuring Polish mode!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,505 Posts
    "Polish mode?" for the last two years? Bullshit.

Gamefront posted:
    Blizzard missed its 2011 launch window for Diablo 3 to no ones surprise but what was alarming was the massive changes introduced to core systems within the Diablo 3 beta up until a couple of months ago.

In late January, Blizzard completely reworked the core character attributes, removing Attack, Defense, and Precision, and adding the more traditional Strength, Dexterity, Intellect, and Vitality. These changes would have far-reaching requirements to re-itemize and balance the game three and a half months before release.

The vaunted rune system made its first appearance in the beta in late February, and it was a completely different system than had been previously advertised. Earlier iteration had shown that it could take three months of beta testing before Blizzard either removes or drastically alters a game system, and yet the developers were still toying around at a time when they should have been focusing on fine-tuning balance and finishing content production.

Why? Because theyd never made a Diablo game before. They had managed to create a doppelganger of a Diablo game, but there was always something not quite right, and they were scrambling to figure it out at the eleventh hour.

http://www.gamefront.com/why-im-afra...view-diablo-3/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    10,533 Posts
    they should've polished the blizzard downloader and installer
    errors everywhere up in this bitch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Dennab
    December 2011
    73 Posts
    they should have polished the looks of the game so it doesn't look like a game from 2003

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    7,693 Posts
    they should have polished the looks of the game so it doesn't look like a game from 2003
    Well I guess its a good thing it doesn't, then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    August 2010
    3,423 Posts
    i wouldnt say for the last 2 years, because late last year they decided to overhaul a lot of the games systems and then this year they decided to do some more complete overhauls...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    496 Posts
    My god most of the comments on that article are terrible.

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,105 Posts
    man blizzard sure do get some rip from WoW from nerds who have 2.5k + hours in tf2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    August 2010
    3,423 Posts
    Looking forward to Torchlight 2 more. Mainly becuase it costs half as much and will probably have more replay value.
    if youve been playing the TL2 beta i doubt you would feel that way about replay value...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    8,434 Posts
    if youve been playing the TL2 beta i doubt you would feel that way about replay value...
    The Diablo 3 beta didn't really fill me with confidence given it was over after about an hour and a half.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    11,782 Posts
    wasn't the beta locked in normal?

blizzard themselves say normal is for only casual players

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    13,594 Posts
    Wow comes out tomorrow? Didn't know it was so soon.

I was really excited about D3 when it was first revealed but now... I'm pretty lukewarm about it. I don't have much interest in the game after all I've heard and seen. Who knows, maybe its just as awesome, if not more awesome and epic as D2 was, for the limited amount of time I played it.

Then again, I played that in another day and age, when that type of game was top of the line and my young mind soaked up the violence and dark themes like horror movie candy. Now? I can't say I'd have the same feelings should I have ran into that today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    6,164 Posts
    The Diablo 3 beta didn't really fill me with confidence given it was over after about an hour and a half.
    the beta ends like 1/5 in the act

25. Post #25

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    13,597 Posts
    Kurwa

With the UI overhaul to make it more of a console game, yeah I'm not bothering with this one, the rmt was already pushing me to the edge.

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    3,939 Posts
    That's still polish essentially.

28. Post #28

March 2012
    320 Posts

Poland cannot into diablo.