1. Post #41
    Absolute tosser, manchild, and belligerent douche-nozzle.
    July 2006
    11,233 Posts
    The Australian $5 bill can be turned into a whale sucking duck:

If the person holding it had move it a little they could have added pubes to it too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 39Agree Agree x 2Starred Starred x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    3,131 Posts
    Do you even know what the towers look like? The towers were perfect rectangular prisms. The ones featured on the bill are not. Pay attention.
    Edited:

Yeah I misread it. Thought the focus groups mistook the twin towers for naked women, not a separate building for the twin towers and some ruffled plastic for the women. Also don't be a cunt, cunt.

3. Post #43
    April 2009
    500 Posts
    They are going to HATE THEMSELVES when the queen dies in a few years and we have to redo all the coins and money.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    Multi Track Drifter
    August 2011
    94 Posts
    Well our notes over here have manly beards of manliness

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,134 Posts
    The United Kingdom, where we have Charles Motherfucking Darwin on what is probably our most used note.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Starred Starred x 7Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #46
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    4,128 Posts
    Now I feel ashamed of Sweden's new bills

See a pattern?
       They're all dead   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 16Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    11,874 Posts
    No more squinting really hard for stuff to look like boobs, alright!

8. Post #48
    Well at least its an improvement from our old $20.00 bills.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 24Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    Dennab
    July 2009
    19,189 Posts
    seeing other countries' money makes me sad we have such ugly money in the US
    At least your is classy. Look at this potato shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    15,403 Posts
    It's not bad, proch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

11. Post #51

Dennab
    May 2006
    9,120 Posts
    Screw you, Polish currency is fancy as fuck.

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    15,403 Posts
    Well at least its an improvement from our old $20.00 bills.

Is that Tom Cruise?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    16,628 Posts
    seeing other countries' money makes me sad we have such ugly money in the US
    I actually like american currency, it's full of conspiracy theories.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    2,913 Posts
    Focus groups for the new $20 bill reported spotting nude women
    That's the Queen and she looks pretty clothed to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    Lemons in Bulk
    May 2005
    6,788 Posts
    Is that Tom Cruise?
    Kind of looks like Pierce Brosnan to me.

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    14,820 Posts
    can we stop going off topic?

help me see the naked lady please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 5 (list)

17. Post #57
    SK17a
    October 2010
    20,968 Posts
    I'm so sad, I still can't see it...

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    15,083 Posts
    Pff you got nothing on our Czech 200CZK banknote.

Oh gods. What did you do. I can't look at the 200 banknote with a straight face anymore

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    3,250 Posts
    Well that's one fucked up looking woman.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 20Agree Agree x 4 (list)

20. Post #60
    Ask me about my progressive rock fetish
    Dennab
    September 2010
    8,976 Posts
    Who cares. Public nudity is mostly legal in Canada.

Think of it as a expression of our freedoms.
    It is? I never knew that. Maybe because I never see naked people walking around.

21. Post #61
    DERAILER OF THREADS DESTROYER OF IDIOTS
    February 2009
    34,788 Posts
    It is? I never knew that. Maybe because I never see naked people walking around.
    That's because it's Canada - there's nothing but ice and snow up there, who would go around nude in that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    5,524 Posts
    Do they give out acid to these focus groups? Because I'm not seeing either one of those.

Sure, the twin towers, maybe. If you like, squint really hard.

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    8,332 Posts
    Looks like the king on a playing card
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

24. Post #64
    November 2010
    35 Posts
    That's because it's Canada - there's nothing but ice and snow up there, who would go around nude in that?
    Yeah, it's really not ideal to walk around nude in Canada. We have freezing ice and snow for half of the year, this is quickly followed by boiling summers where you're swarmed with mosquitoes. At least, that's how it is in the prairies.

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    2,559 Posts
    Looks like the king on a playing card
    i raise you the king of 100's

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    16,228 Posts
    The only new Canadian bill I've seen in person was the $50 one. It had a scratch and sniff thing on it that smelled like maple syrup. Do the other ones have that too?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

27. Post #67
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,463 Posts
    The only new Canadian bill I've seen in person was the $50 one. It had a scratch and sniff thing on it that smelled like maple syrup. Do the other ones have that too?
    You sure that wasn't just the smell of Canada in general?

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    8,332 Posts
    It's not scratch and sniff; it's the natural smell of the polymer.

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,412 Posts

nz money is best money
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    I'M A SHAAARK!
    October 2009
    16,901 Posts
    It's obviously a woman with a tower being inserted into her nether region and with a picture of the queen taped to her butt.
    Boner achieved
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Starred Starred x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    374 Posts
    I've been studying this damn bill, front and back, for about 10 minutes and I have no sodding idea as to how you people are seeing a naked lady.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,509 Posts
    The new bill is fuck ugly compared to the old.

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    22,554 Posts
    I can sort of see two chicks rubbing up against each other where aerolop thought the legs were

I bet you guys wish you could see it

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    5,806 Posts
    And the prize for the most useless, waste-of-every-single-cent, stuck-up, idiotic, nitpicking, nanny-state, douchebag groups goes to :

Canadian focus groups! Congrats, you are even less useful then shit-flavored icecream.

35. Post #75
    November 2010
    35 Posts
    I've been studying this damn bill, front and back, for about 10 minutes and I have no sodding idea as to how you people are seeing a naked lady.

It's because some of the statues on the Vimy Ridge Memorial are partially nude. It's not all that visible on the bill so the Focus Groups are really getting worked up for no reason.

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    1,105 Posts
    This now a currency cock waving thread

and in australia, our currency cock is rainbow, and is bigger than yours (no homo)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    November 2011
    8,680 Posts
    The euro is the most boring currency
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    May 2012
    228 Posts
    Pff you got nothing on our Czech 200CZK banknote.

Obscene!!!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

39. Post #79
    September 2009
    533 Posts
    Please, Malaysian Ringgit are the most creative.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

40. Post #80
    ( Y )ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)
    March 2005
    15,940 Posts

nz money is best money
    The way the Queen is baring her teeth ever so slightly in that picture makes me think she's going to bite me or something D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)