1. Post #2241
    I'm friendly!
    June 2007
    2,721 Posts
    What is the mana on his q like?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2242
    March 2009
    537 Posts
    What is the mana on his q like?
    You can run out of mana quite easily on him. So I would definitely recommend taking mana regen masteries (21-2-7) on him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #2243
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    10,639 Posts
    How long does it normally take support to get back to you on a ticket?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #2244
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    24,345 Posts
    You can run out of mana quite easily on him. So I would definitely recommend taking mana regen masteries (21-2-7) on him.
    you'd have to spam fucking everything for that to happen, his q has like a 18 sec cd level 1 so it's impossible to run out of mana early on
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

5. Post #2245
    I'm friendly!
    June 2007
    2,721 Posts
    How long does it normally take support to get back to you on a ticket?

Several days.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #2246
    March 2009
    537 Posts
    you'd have to spam fucking everything for that to happen, his q has like a 18 sec cd level 1 so it's impossible to run out of mana early on
    First few levels yes, but once you have it levelled up the cooldown does go down to around 8 seconds. Besides, you always want to keep yourself with enough mana to use your ult + e if you go for a kill, so I definitely think that mana regen masteries are a wise choice on him.

7. Post #2247
    January 2012
    944 Posts
    This a good build order for Solotop GP?

Regrowth > Merc Treads > Warmogs > Atma's > IE > PD > BT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #2248
    We Drop Bows On 'Em
    November 2009
    6,399 Posts
    Has anyone ever compared mana regen yellows and armour yellows to the Masteries?

Like is it worth putting 7 points into utility if you can just swap in a few mana regen runes and go 7 defence

Edited:

This a good build order for Solotop GP?

Regrowth > Merc Treads > Warmogs > Atma's > IE > PD > BT
    If you're starting regrowth then get a Philo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #2249
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    15,240 Posts
    Has anyone ever compared mana regen yellows and armour yellows to the Masteries?

Like is it worth putting 7 points into utility if you can just swap in a few mana regen runes and go 7 defence
    no, because certain stats are better on certain runes. you wouldn't run armor pen yellows, for instance.

reds are offensive, yellows are defensive, blues are utility

i think
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #2250
    We Drop Bows On 'Em
    November 2009
    6,399 Posts
    Also don't rush merc treads on GP

11. Post #2251
    January 2012
    944 Posts
    Also don't rush merc treads on GP
    What boots should I get then?

12. Post #2252
    We Drop Bows On 'Em
    November 2009
    6,399 Posts
    no, because certain stats are better on certain runes. you wouldn't run armor pen yellows, for instance.

reds are offensive, yellows are defensive, blues are utility

i think
    Yellows are good for mana regen and armour

Edit: also you're a little off on the rune types, Reds are damage, yellows are more utility, and blues are ability based (cdr/mr/ap etc)

13. Post #2253
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    24,345 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #2254
    We Drop Bows On 'Em
    November 2009
    6,399 Posts
    What boots should I get then?
    You can still get merc treads just don't rush them, you already have enough speed and your W for cc

Maybe if you're against an AP top but otherwise you don't need them so quickly

15. Post #2255
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,645 Posts
    meanwhile at EU west
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Croatia Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #2256
    June 2010
    2,462 Posts
    Almost got my second penta today. Ran in 2v5, I got a quadra then my other friend who hadn't helped at all in the fight flashed for the killsteal.
    I cried a little.

17. Post #2257
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,565 Posts
    Wait are there patch notes or is it just Varus?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #2258
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,645 Posts
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL VARUS' ANIMATIONS ARE SO FUCKING BAD HOLY FUCK LOL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Croatia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #2259
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    24,345 Posts
    how so?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

20. Post #2260
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,174 Posts
    'cause Varus can't dance
    and if he can't dance
    then he's no friend of [Blueplastic] mine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #2261
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,645 Posts
    His walking and autoattack animations are awkward
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Croatia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #2262
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    24,345 Posts
    cause they're meant to be

Edited:

dunno if this was posted already but here's the reason to why varus runs so wierd

"Varus deformity is a condition where joints on the body grow inward. It is most commonly found in the knee."

from the lol wiki

23. Post #2263
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,645 Posts
    doesn't matter, still horrible
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Croatia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #2264
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    24,345 Posts
    but

crab walk

25. Post #2265
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    2,944 Posts
    Varus' walk animation is so strange, feels like he broke something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #2266
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,174 Posts

Lux OP needs nerf inmediatly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #2267
    Near Invisible Text Mod
    May 2009
    3,598 Posts
    doesn't matter, still horrible
    i'd imagine that would happen if you had ingrown joints

and personally i think it suits his look

28. Post #2268
    August 2009
    697 Posts
    meanwhile at EU west
    just like old times
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #2269
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    5,267 Posts
    varus is just as fun as i imagined he would be

his Q seems a little funky to aim though. seems like you have to lead it more than you do other skillshots for some reason.

30. Post #2270
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    24,345 Posts
    his q is stupidly easy to hit and deals so much damage

31. Post #2271

June 2009
    7,883 Posts

every single time i play gragas, i end up with more money than i know what to do with
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #2272
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,691 Posts
    Jesus Christ Olaf just shits on everything and everyone
    Now I see why people play him, he's frustrating as shit to play against and fun as balls to play as
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #2273
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    5,267 Posts
    dumb for urgot

disagree for mordekaiser huehue

gogo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #2274
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    2,944 Posts
    Varus' W is so strong, I wanna buy Wits End or Malady on him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #2275
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,174 Posts
    just like old times
    EUW now split into:

EUW-Mediterranean
    EUW-Allies
    EUW-Axis
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #2276
    I randomly change my avatar every week or so
    September 2010
    4,305 Posts
    Jesus Christ Olaf just shits on everything and everyone
    Now I see why people play him, he's frustrating as shit to play against and fun as balls to play as
    olaf gets shit on by    vayne    of all people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #2277
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    948 Posts
    how're you supposed to build olaf anyways? just a typical tanky fighter build?

38. Post #2278
    December 2009
    1,265 Posts
    how're you supposed to build olaf anyways? just a typical tanky fighter build?
    yep, same as every tanky dps

39. Post #2279
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    2,944 Posts
    So Vayne counters Olaf top right? I wanna try that out.

40. Post #2280
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,645 Posts
    Or that little fucker Teemo
    fuck him
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Croatia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)