1. Post #41
    February 2011
    195 Posts
    Did you put him in your addons folder?

If so, check to see if there's an info.txt, if there isn't, copy/paste one from another addon and change the name to the Illusive man folder name.

If not, try looking for any folders that have the Illusive man stuff inside.
    I did everything with 0 results. No Illusive Man for me, I presume :C

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,182 Posts
    You did put the text file into his folder, right? Can you show me the stuff in the txt?

3. Post #43
    Scruffy Nerfherder
    February 2010
    434 Posts
    lol, the links for all the facepunch threads for these mods stopped working because the bandwidth was exceeded on the facepunch icon. I moved the icon over to dropbox, hopefully it's a little more forgiving. In retrospect, using image icons like that is kind of a pain in some ways.

Anyhow, all the releases of the past week or so are added.

4. Post #44
    January 2011
    901 Posts
    Might wanna open it.
    I did, which is why I commented. 404 - File not found. The thread works, and the link on the thread does.. but the file isnt there.

Also I'm just wondering. I haven't seen it listed here but is there a Matriarch Benezia model knocking about somewhere?

5. Post #45
    April 2011
    34 Posts
    Are there any maps to pose these awesome models on? Would be awesome if Shepard's cabin was ported.

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,728 Posts
    Are there any maps to pose these awesome models on? Would be awesome if Shepard's cabin was ported.
    Theres this

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=121855

Other than that not much.

7. Post #47

May 2011
    4 Posts
    what happend to plasmids mass effect 2 ragdolls ? i cant download them from thread

8. Post #48

September 2011
    853 Posts
    Hope you dont mind me saying the zaeed download is broken , it doesnt seem to have a phys model i think . Cause when i spawn it doesnt show the ragdoll
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    April 2011
    34 Posts
    Where's Urdnot Grunt???

10. Post #50
    Scruffy Nerfherder
    February 2010
    434 Posts
    Catalog is now up to date. Buncha new stuff in the last couple weeks. Added a section for GoOr as he's ported a bunch of characters including Admiral Anderson and EDI which people have been asking for. Also added the new Miranda by DPFilms and Norpo's Legion. Also added Haxxer's Asari pack, though that doesn't matter right now because he just relzed it and its at the top of page 1 anyway.

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    13,936 Posts
    Wait, wasn't it NikouT whom made the updated Legion?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    May 2011
    92 Posts
    Deviant Pictures Miranda is from ME3, fix dat

13. Post #53
    Scruffy Nerfherder
    February 2010
    434 Posts
    Fixed and fixed, sorry about that NikouT.

14. Post #54
    March 2012
    21 Posts
    I want to make a request for a destroyed mass relay

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    13,936 Posts
    I want to make a request for a destroyed mass relay
    Wrong thread to make a request in.

16. Post #56

June 2011
    592 Posts
    Can't wait to see more works uploaded, this thread is very handy!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    Scruffy Nerfherder
    February 2010
    434 Posts
    Well I'm right up against the image limit on those posts, so I'm going to have to re-organize this thread. I'm just trying to figure out the most convenient way to do that. For now I might just lose the link icons. Alternatively, I could post the catalog over to my website, though I do prefer being able to just click and see the list right on facepunch. Another thing I could do is make separate posts for the various modders and then link to the post on the OP. I do like that idea, just make a clickable collage pic showing off that modder's work which links to a post with all their stuff.

18. Post #58
    Fabulous Vailglorous Extraordinaire
    February 2007
    10,198 Posts
    The latter idea seems best
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    January 2011
    901 Posts
    Yeah the collage thing sounds cool. I'd say you dont really need pictures though, you'd only really need pictures once you're checking out the actual model release thread.

I kinda like how XNA does it.. Mass Effect 1/2 and Mass Effect 3 get seperated into its own sections with catagories listing ragdolls, or props or whatever seperatly. Although you wouldn't really need to seperate them, but the catagory thing works.

20. Post #60

July 2012
    52 Posts
    I'm commander Shepard and this is my favorite Mass Effect Gmod catalogue on the citadel!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,728 Posts
    snip- this thread belongs at the top anyway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    January 2011
    901 Posts
    Im Overwatch pvt and Im pissed you just bumped a really old thread.
    And now you've gone and bumped it too. But this was meant to be at the top anyway.. just so people would stop requesting the same models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    Scruffy Nerfherder
    February 2010
    434 Posts
    Sorry for mega bump, but I've made a mega update. I've reorganized the whole catalog to be more organized. I've moved each modders' section to their own post on my forum, and then linked those posts to the OP. This makes it much, much easier for people to read and for me to add/change things. I'm currently updating the catalog with the latest mods.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    15,080 Posts
    Looks quite nice. Easily visible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,728 Posts
    At this point this thread almost deserves to be stickied with how useful it is, that way people would stop making request threads for stuff when they cant find it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    May 2012
    133 Posts
    Great update, Cire. Really appreciate you updating this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Curacao Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    August 2009
    410 Posts
    Can someone make ME2 Jack ragdoll fully poseable?

28. Post #68

January 2012
    5 Posts
    These are very nice models for mass effect and I appreciate the time it took for you to organize them on one easy to use page.
    I am surprised no one has made a Mass Effect themed map yet.
    Sadly; I have not found a single mass effect map anywhere.

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,728 Posts
    These are very nice models for mass effect and I appreciate the time it took for you to organize them on one easy to use page.
    I am surprised no one has made a Mass Effect themed map yet.
    Sadly; I have not found a single mass effect map anywhere.
    You havent looked hard enough.
    http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1226694

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=121855
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    Scruffy Nerfherder
    February 2010
    434 Posts
    Updated today. Added ninja's blue suns turians, chilean's casual turians and gor's batarians.

Anyone know if I'm overlooking anything right now?

31. Post #71
    January 2011
    901 Posts
    Updated today. Added ninja's blue suns turians, chilean's casual turians and gor's batarians.

Anyone know if I'm overlooking anything right now?
    Did you miss Evil-Ash's Shepards Quarters map? http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1226694

Just asking cause I dont know myself.

32. Post #72
    January 2012
    161 Posts
    I can't remember where but at one point some one asked for a face poseble turian head resource for head hacks. dose any one know if some one made one or not

33. Post #73
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    13,868 Posts
    Only batarians and asari, courtesy of wraithcat. (not sure they're poseable either)

34. Post #74
    January 2011
    901 Posts
    I think GoOR released some batarians with faceposing.

Edit: Oh wait sorry, you said heads.. and turians.. hah, such a dumb noob :D

35. Post #75
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    5,094 Posts
    i'm going to release mine as resources
    soon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    13,936 Posts
    I can't seem to find Floaters Alliance soldiers when viewing Floaters ports at your site Cire, did you forget to add them?

37. Post #77

November 2012
    24 Posts
    thank you sooo much ! now i can found all ME models/prop easily ^^ thanks ! and thanks for all people have work in models of the list ^^ yayy !

38. Post #78
    Scruffy Nerfherder
    February 2010
    434 Posts
    I did miss the Alliance soldiers, pretty cool stuff. Anyway, here's the latest stuff added:

-I've added a release page for ninja nub, and added his two latest ports, Garrus, Tali and the Casual Turians.
    - Added the Alliance Soldiers by Floater, better late than never.
    - Chilean Wolf's new Garrus release
    - The Omega and and character packs by GOor
    - Moved Ninjas blue suns to his new thread
    - Added Pax's "Next Shadow Broker"
    - Deus Ex Nihilo's Kelly Chambers
    - Gmod4Ever's Sam Traynor (as well as the fix posted later)

Think that's all for now, I haven't really been following the workshop that much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #79

February 2013
    12 Posts
    Thank you very much for your work. I'm not sure if I'm asking a stupid question, sorry if so, but what are the terms of use? I mean if I use these models or some others downloaded from gmod in my L4D2 campaign and then share it with people, do i violate any law or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    Scruffy Nerfherder
    February 2010
    434 Posts
    Well the feds won't be knocking in your front door, but its common courtesy among modders to check their readmes, release threads or if need be, contact them to make sure its alright to use their stuff (in fact, if you go to the effort to ask regardless, they'll almost always say yes and you'll make a new friend). For my part, you're free to use my ports however and wherever you see fit (but I can't speak for all the other authors in the catalog).
    Fortunately for you, this catalog should make your job easy. I included links to release threads whenever there was one and every port on here is credited to someone, so failing all else, you know who to talk to.