1. Post #4721
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    3,144 Posts
    no saxor shouldn't remind you of Andrej Pec-thehellever

saxor pls go
    I agree, saxor pls go
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #4722
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    January 2012
    2,709 Posts
    Yeeeeeeeees!

I mastered the way my sister walks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Funny Funny x 3 (list)

3. Post #4723
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,360 Posts

I can't get any work done when kitty is being this cute. :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 12Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4724
    a cervine
    May 2008
    5,314 Posts
    Bought white jeans and a top. Again. Now I have no money for food.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

5. Post #4725
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,360 Posts
    Bought white jeans and a top. Again. Now I have no money for food.
    Psh. Cute clothes are more important that something petty like food.

also pics   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events

6. Post #4726
    February 2011
    38 Posts
    So anyways, I'm home from Oslo now. Guess what happened!?!?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

In other words, they just want to "observe me" for now... I was hoping I could start hormones before I start school after summer, but I have to wait like 3 months between every time I go there, so I guess not ._.
    Aaaaaand I broke down crying on my way home (again).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

7. Post #4727
    Has volunteered for dissection because the doctor is cute
    May 2009
    17,075 Posts
    Got a fair few things from work today. Favorites are some black and white striped slippers and sort-of electric blue dress.

Keeping an eye out for some striped stockings and calf boots big enough for my apparently big feet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #4728
    a cervine
    May 2008
    5,314 Posts

GET PRETTY OR DIE TRYING

Also look at my many pillows. :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

9. Post #4729
    April 2011
    187 Posts
    Mmmmm, Freshly shaven legs. Soo smooottthhhh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #4730

November 2010
    567 Posts
    Seems like today's a good day, because good things are happening to everyone!

My contribution: I've finally got an optician's appointment sorted out, I plan on getting some glasses because oh my god glasses makes everything look cute and/or sexy.

that and I haven't worn glasses in over 3 years.

Purple frames? y/n
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

11. Post #4731
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,360 Posts
    Purple frames are nice, but they wouldn't match your clothes if you wore something other than purple or black or white or something. :s

I always go for black, even though I love purple very much.

12. Post #4732
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    7,019 Posts
    Seems like today's a good day, because good things are happening to everyone!
    Aaw, I was gonna post that I had a terrible day!

Guess I'll go elsewhere :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #4733

November 2010
    567 Posts
    Purple frames are nice, but they wouldn't match your clothes if you wore something other than purple or black or white or something. :s

I always go for black, even though I love purple very much.
    I have a lot of black/purple/white things (including a hoodie which matches my long scarf)~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

14. Post #4734
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,360 Posts
    I have a lot of black/purple/white things (including a hoodie which matches my long scarf)~
    Yeah, I'm just saying. Most of my clothes are either purple, or some sort of greyscale. But if I had purple frames, I probably wouldn't wear the rest that happened to be a different colour. D:

But hey.

Purple frames!

(I'd totally get both purple and black if I could)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #4735
    April 2010
    801 Posts
    Wierd situations abound today:

Went for counselling, was good. But apparently I was pissed off afterwards because of a kind of situation that occurred on the bus home.

EDIT:

Don't know if I actually want to say it now, I sound a bit nutty actually

16. Post #4736
    a cervine
    May 2008
    5,314 Posts

Went for counselling, was good. But apparently I was pissed off afterwards because of a kind of situation that occurred on the bus home.

EDIT

Aaw, I was gonna post that I had a terrible day!

Guess I'll go elsewhere :)

It's ok to share these things too. It's better to share it and get it off your mind. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #4737
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,251 Posts

EDIT:

Go on, tell us, it'll be better for you to share it. c:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

18. Post #4738
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    7,019 Posts
    I just have my daily commercial moments, but I can share some positivity.

Slowly getting the courage and self-esteem to share me with the world (If you can call it that) and fully come out, just fearful what people will think. Not that I should care, it's just I'd hate to be let down.

By the way, turning into a biker chick, almost got my dream bike! :D

Hopefully my mom will cruise through Europe with me this summer, perfect time to fully come out. Wish me good luck!<3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

19. Post #4739
    April 2010
    801 Posts
    Alrighty then:

I'm heading home from college on the bus, reading the metro. (Shit paper) I was reading an article about a trans girl who got into the Miss England runnings, I was like: Well thats nice.

So, I hear these nice remarks behind me from two fucknuts:

"EWW, fucking tranny."
    "Disgusting"

Ok, I thought, I'm annoyed now. But I won't say anything.
    But they went on, and on and fucking on.

I said something, rather loudly.:

"Shut the fuck up, You have no idea."
    "UMM, Excus-"
    "SHUT IT."
    "YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA."

They shut up then, and I nearly got kicked off. But some nice members of the public chipped in for me.

I guess I was stressed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Winner Winner x 6 (list)

20. Post #4740
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    12,655 Posts
    I just have my daily commercial moments, but I can share some positivity.

Slowly getting the courage and self-esteem to share me with the world (If you can call it that) and fully come out, just fearful what people will think. Not that I should care, it's just I'd hate to be let down.

Hopefully my mom will cruise through Europe with me this summer, perfect time to fully come out. Wish me good luck!<3
    Fuck yeah! Bikers for lyf
    I want an aprillia :'(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

21. Post #4741
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    7,019 Posts
    Alrighty then:

I'm heading home from college on the bus, reading the metro. (Shit paper) I was reading an article about a trans girl who got into the Miss England runnings, I was like: Well thats nice.

So, I hear these nice remarks behind me from two fucknuts:

"EWW, fucking tranny."
    "Disgusting"

Ok, I thought, I'm annoyed now. But I won't say anything.
    But they went on, and on and fucking on.

I said something, rather loudly.:

"UMM, Excus-"
    "SHUT IT."

They shut up then, and I nearly got kicked off. But some nice members of the public chipped in for me.

I guess I was stressed.
    I read the article too, and I love how they're rejecting something they could never even get close to.

Also my choice's between 1000 worth of cloth, or a bike. Grr I can't choose between dreams! ;-;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #4742
    lil' empress
    January 2008
    11,861 Posts
    what a coincidence i was actually just turning into a bike
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 3Funny Funny x 3 (list)

23. Post #4743
    Turbo Dyke
    Dennab
    June 2010
    19,687 Posts
    finding clothes that don't make me look like a guy or a girl is hard
    So I thought, why not both then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #4744
    a cervine
    May 2008
    5,314 Posts
    "UMM, Excus-"
    "SHUT IT."
    Holy shit. That was awesome from you. I mean, I can walk up to anyone and say almost whatever I want, but I just can't tell people to shut up or calm down unless they are like people I know by name.

I never read about the article but I heard my friends talking about it(in a good way), also I think you did nothing wrong. People should learn to think about what they say, since even that unknown person hearing you might have their day ruined by what you say.

Edited:

finding clothes that don't make me look like a guy or a girl is hard
    So I thought, why not both then
    Since I look like a guy I buy girl clothes to make myself look both. :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #4745
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    13,926 Posts
    I can't remember the last time I was bought clothes that weren't socks.

Went to that assessment, no idea what treatment they will suggest or if they will touch upon more than just my social anxiety and low confidence.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

26. Post #4746
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    7,019 Posts
    That's why I started self-med, because I can go there and tell them it's serious and that I'm tired of waiting.

Hopefully it'll push things in the right direction, and not just make them ignore me, in which case I'd pretty much be bankrupt regarding this topic. :(

Wish me luck.. on the 22th!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #4747
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,251 Posts
    Hey guys, guess how much of an asshole my brother is.

The answer?

he's a huge one.

"My brother (hoodoo456) Thinks I'm jealous of him and his boy-friend, Oh I'm sorry, Girl-friend. He is completely blind! My brother met "her" online, "She" is 18, Trans-sexual, Bi-sexual And a gamer-girl! Add all that together and you the classic "hey boys gaMer-Girl here! im 18 trans and bi so im a bit shy but im also alot of fun, Don't hit on me! ^_^" And somehow he "She" managed to convince him that he's a girl and Bi-sexual. There even talking about a life together, note that my brother is 15. His plan for them to met is for him to get a car and drive to new york state, we live on pretty much on the other side of the US, Not to mention that my mom and dad giving him what he wants, they've got him a therapist, He doesn't need a therapist he needs a wake up call, Or at least be bard from talking to "Her" He also asked what reason to trust his parents, THEY ARE HIS HIS MOTHER AND FATHER AND HE'S WONDERING HOW HE CAN TRUST THEM! Oh and now on steam he has a bunch of goth emo and trans morons friends."

He posted this in the "Shit that gets you mad" thread in Fast Threads. And just in case he tries to snip it, I screen-capped it, and highlighted it so as to prove I didn't edit it:

And guess what? my girlfriend is a trans-girl, so he's also being transphobic. >.>
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #4748
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    January 2012
    2,709 Posts

The answer?

he's a huge one.

"My brother (hoodoo456) Thinks I'm jealous of him and his boy-friend, Oh I'm sorry, Girl-friend. He is completely blind! My brother met "her" online, "She" is 18, Trans-sexual, Bi-sexual And a gamer-girl! Add all that together and you the classic "hey boys gaMer-Girl here! im 18 trans and bi so im a bit shy but im also alot of fun, Don't hit on me! ^_^" And somehow he "She" managed to convince him that he's a girl and Bi-sexual. There even talking about a life together, note that my brother is 15. His plan for them to met is for him to get a car and drive to new york state, we live on pretty much on the other side of the US, Not to mention that my mom and dad giving him what he wants, they've got him a therapist, He doesn't need a therapist he needs a wake up call, Or at least be bard from talking to "Her" He also asked what reason to trust his parents, THEY ARE HIS HIS MOTHER AND FATHER AND HE'S WONDERING HOW HE CAN TRUST THEM! Oh and now on steam he has a bunch of goth emo and trans morons friends."

He posted this in the "Shit that gets you mad" thread in Fast Threads. And just in case he tries to snip it, I screen-capped it, and highlighted it so as to prove I didn't edit it:

And guess what? my girlfriend is a trans-girl, so he's also being transphobic. >.>
    I just saw that.

Can you send your brother over to Canada for a moment?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

29. Post #4749
    Turbo Dyke
    Dennab
    June 2010
    19,687 Posts
    Send 'em over here, when you're done
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #4750
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,397 Posts

The answer?

he's a huge one.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 17Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #4751
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    12,655 Posts
    Your brother is an ignorant and insensitive dickhead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #4752
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,360 Posts
    Welp, looks like I'm not going to take any classes this summer, or the next semester (unless I work very hard).

I can't even register for classes until I submit my Midway Review, which I completely forgot about, which needs the following:

-1 minute of fundamental animation with audio in the Quicktime format
    -Drawing portfolio containing 3 figure studies, 3 characters, 3
    backgrounds and 1 creative
    -A short story, script, sequential art or comic book.
    -A short critical assessment of a film

Presumably stuff I didn't make for my previous classes.

Now take a guess how many of those I've already done.

They only told me about this last semester and were VERY unclear about it, when I needed to do it, and what would happen if I don't do it.

Mother fucking agh, my work for THIS semester broke me numerous times already, and I had hoped I could have a little time to relax a bit after it finally ended but nope.

I would have another nervous breakdown right now but I don't have time for it. There is shit that needs to be done for today that I still haven't started on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9Useful Useful x 1 (list)

33. Post #4753
    April 2011
    187 Posts
    Alrighty then:

"UMM, Excus-"
    "SHUT IT."
    You are a hero to us all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #4754
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    December 2005
    4,537 Posts
    got some stuff from sock dreams

they look awesome c:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #4755
    Pomf =3
    October 2008
    3,261 Posts
    In response to Hoodoo's asshat brother:

In response to Zia: Please try to stay strong and don't have a breakdown. I've seen a few of your drawing and despite what you think you're quite talented. Hang in there. <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9Winner Winner x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #4756

November 2010
    567 Posts

they look awesome c:
    Fancy sharing a few links?

OR ARE YOU GONNA KEEP IT ALL A SEEKRIT?

just read the stuff on STGYM..
    And I thought my brother was bad.

37. Post #4757
    Delicious Caramel
    June 2006
    1,360 Posts
    In response to Hoodoo's asshat brother:

In response to Zia: Please try to stay strong and don't have a breakdown. I've seen a few of your drawing and despite what you think you're quite talented. Hang in there. <3
    Like I said, I don't have time for a breakdown.

It's not about talent (even though I don't like what I draw), it's about creativity and drive. I have none right now, so I'm finding it very very hard to do my homework that requires a little bit of creativity. Which is why doing my written work now.

Speaking of working...

I would have another nervous breakdown right now but I don't have time for it. There is shit that needs to be done for today that I still haven't started on.
    I got my index cards to get ready for the presentation I need to do tonight but instead made an origami frog that jumps. :I

38. Post #4758
    Turbo Dyke
    Dennab
    June 2010
    19,687 Posts

they look awesome c:
    My thighhighs ripped a week ago :(
    getting a new pair sometime though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

39. Post #4759
    I don't give a shit about your dumb opinion, my opinion is the one that counts.
    June 2011
    7,301 Posts

The answer?

he's a huge one.

And how is he being transphobic? He thinks you're dating someone pretending to be a trans-girl.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #4760
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    14,791 Posts
    Did you not read the thread? He replied to the comment about his brother being transgenered as "He can be easily manipulated" (or something along those lines). He is not accepting of his brother.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)