1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    1,089 Posts
    Ok so I keep my car in the garage with a code on it. Last week My tires were out of air so I got some air in it. The next day I notice all my tires are out of air and the caps for the tires are gone and there are knife marks in it so I am all like WTF. I get more air in my tires ( the knife marks didn't go deep enough). I wake up the next day my garage light is gone and my tires are out of air nothing is stolen. Same thing happens for the week and it happened last night. SO I have no idea who is doing it nor why would they do it. Nobody knows the code. So what should I do?

EDIT: How the fuck is this funny?

EDIT: Mods please lock this thread people aren't being serious ( except a few people).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 75Friendly Friendly x 9Dumb Dumb x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2

September 2011
    291 Posts
    Security cameras.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 20 (list)

3. Post #3
    January 2012
    128 Posts
    Police Station!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

4. Post #4
    Frequent Habbo Hotel player. PM for free furniture
    January 2010
    4,777 Posts
    Sit and wait in the dark and stab them at night

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 29Agree Agree x 6 (list)

5. Post #5
    August 2009
    537 Posts
    Put explosive gas that react to oxygen. then next time this bad guy pops a wheel... Lets just say, it will be his last one MUAHUAUUA!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 19Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    1,523 Posts
    Buy electric tires.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    May 2007
    760 Posts
    Sit in the garage at night with an air rifle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    17,630 Posts
    I would've assumed you'd sit out and wait for them after the third time it happened.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 35 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    6,049 Posts
    Change code, or camp out in your garage with a weapon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

10. Post #10

September 2011
    291 Posts
    Bear traps at every entry point to the garage.

Edited:
    I love threads like these.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    June 2010
    157 Posts
    fill your tires with poisonous gas.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Agree Agree x 7Useful Useful x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    I once watched a girl get eaten by a horse and it was bad
    December 2008
    4,772 Posts
    guys this isn't funny, he's obviously getting sick and tyred
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 67Dumb x 4Zing x 4Agree x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,332 Posts
    Wait, they're breaking into your garage?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    1,089 Posts
    Wait, they're breaking into your garage?

Yes and maybe my house because the garage light is in my HOUSE and my daughter sleeps in that room. I am seriously worried I am thinking of buying a gun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 22Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    2,975 Posts
    I burst out laughing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Zing x 33Funny x 6Informative x 2Disagree x 2Dumb x 2Winner x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    Not that bad of a seed
    Dennab
    January 2011
    9,145 Posts
    Like they said: file a police report, stay up in the garage with a ranged weapon of some sort.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    I'vespentsomuchonthisforum Member
    April 2010
    2,145 Posts
    Stab his tires.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    1,089 Posts
    Stab his tires.
    I have no idea who is doing this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,063 Posts
    Don't worry, it's a sign of affection.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    White Male seeking K-Pop Harem
    January 2012
    2,806 Posts
    Kill him by stabbing his body then hang their body outside to show what happens to burglars.

Problem solved.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #21

June 2011
    117 Posts
    honestly set up a cheap camera and inform the police
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,352 Posts
    Get better tires?? or set up cameras or change the code.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

23. Post #23
    November 2007
    176 Posts
    Wait at night in your garage with a clown suit and a chainsaw
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 51Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 4 (list)

24. Post #24
    December 2007
    335 Posts
    EDIT: How the fuck is this funny?

EDIT: Mods please lock this thread people aren't being serious ( except a few people).
    lighten up. i've got some spare security cameras you can borrow, pm me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

25. Post #25
    The Union Jack would look a shit ton better with a Hammer and Sickle in the middle of it
    November 2007
    7,738 Posts
    replace the inside of your tyres with acid. give them a NASTY SURPRISE!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    October 2011
    1,211 Posts

Buy one of these, I think a company called Aperture Science sells them.
    But, be careful when you go through the checkout process, in one window they ask if you want to enlist
    in their praying mantis DNA injection program. Seems sketchy to me but the turrets are good!

(But really, try to think of who would dislike you this much. And call the cops, ofc.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 22Funny Funny x 9Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    1,934 Posts
    Lurk in the darkness until they arrive then torture them until they die...

of laughter. Tickle them to death.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    January 2012
    116 Posts
    Yes and maybe my house because the garage light is in my HOUSE and my daughter sleeps in that room. I am seriously worried I am thinking of buying a gun.
    Not a gun,a rocket launcher!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events

29. Post #29
    Dennab
    December 2006
    806 Posts
    You are the reason, sir. Why I facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Informative x 3Dumb x 2Friendly x 1Disagree x 1Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,766 Posts
    Get a motion detecting lamp, break the lightbulb, fill the cover with gasoline, saw-dust and shrapnels, screw everything in place, go hide wielding a blunt object, turn the motion detect on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Arab Emirates Show Events

31. Post #31
    Internet Detective (HBIED certified)
    August 2007
    6,965 Posts
    You aught to solve this quickly, the tires might get sick of being abused and turn into murdering psycopathic turbo-tyres
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #32

August 2009
    4,673 Posts
    Wait at night in your garage with a clown suit and a chainsaw
    This. He'll be so scared he'll just run.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,010 Posts
    I would totally do the clown suit and chainsaw thing! Remove the chain from the chainsaw beforehand, so you don't accidentally a person
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    3,236 Posts
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...t-please-help/

Did you really feel the need to post this on two different forums?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 10Zing Zing x 2 (list)

35. Post #35

September 2011
    291 Posts
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...t-please-help/

Did you really feel the need to post this on two different forums?
    Stay up all night and see if he comes. You see him stabbing your tires, shout at the top of your longs FUS RO DOH Or Wait for him and call the police and chace him with a knife
    Yet another quality post from our friends at the Minecraft forums.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 25Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    LOO POO'S BIG FAN !!!!!!!! LOVES SHITPOSTING ALMOST AS MUCH!!!!
    October 2009
    11,873 Posts
    i'm going to laugh so hard if it ends up your daughter is just fucking with you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 18Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    600 Posts

The logical conclusion is that it's your daughter stabbing the tires.

i'm going to laugh so hard if it ends up your daughter is just fucking with you
    Incest is not a laughing matter!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 25Zing Zing x 4Winner Winner x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    :)
    December 2011
    645 Posts
    Yet another quality post from our friends at the Minecraft forums.
    Weren't much worse than a lot of those here anyway...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #39
    February 2010
    1,141 Posts
    Idk if you've ever seen Law Abiding Citizen, but be that guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,608 Posts
    seriously, install some security cameras.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)