1. Post #4681
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    3,604 Posts

Poppish Physician is my favorite thing of all favorite things.

Eh. I think it looks nice.

I like the FDU since it basically just adds to the soldier's default uniform and doesn't really have it's own theme so it can fit alot of stuff imo.

I was testing out hats that would look good with the new misc and the moment I saw the Fez with it I just knew this was my new spy.

blah blah blah Generic DemoKing blah blah blah

I love the Marxman. Alot.

Eh. I like it.

also I edited out the Action slot because nobody gives a shit if I have a schadenfreude or High 5
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #4682
    September 2012
    1,719 Posts
    Compare them with other people loadouts in this page.
    The only valuable thing I have is the merc scarf, maybe the TC. The Dr Whoa is dirty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events

3. Post #4683
    May 2011
    907 Posts
    who cares if a hi-value hat is dirty

it's hi value because it looks nice, why would you craft it :y
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

4. Post #4684
    September 2012
    1,719 Posts
    I was just saying HazzaHardie that my loadouts are slightly poor. I don't have many miscs, expensive paints, or a shitload of hats. All I have is what you can see there. And the Gibus, Mercenary, and the Operation Steel trap badge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events

5. Post #4685
    January 2011
    630 Posts

thoughts?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #4686
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    6,478 Posts
    IMO the Trilby usually looks better unpainted when combined with the track jacket.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #4687
    January 2011
    630 Posts
    I actually painted both the trilby and the jacket white

8. Post #4688
    Dennab
    February 2007
    12,255 Posts

Eh. I think it looks nice.
    Neat, that medal works well too.

(Just wanted to show off the HazMat in Value of Teamwork, it's subtle, but I still like it better than default).
    Oh and... before anyone asks if "Pectacular" is a real word... well, no. My stupid ass computer just doesn't have a resolution in TF2 that supports a completely square monitor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #4689
    October 2012
    69 Posts

(Just wanted to show off the HazMat in Value of Teamwork, it's subtle, but I still like it better than default).
    Oh and... before anyone asks if "Pectacular" is a real word... well, no. My stupid ass computer just doesn't have a resolution in TF2 that supports a completely square monitor.
    But the Hazmat has the Value of Teamwork paint by default...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #4690
    net
    January 2012
    529 Posts

Should I replace the deus specs with something else? If so, what?

11. Post #4691
    Dennab
    February 2007
    12,255 Posts
    But the Hazmat has the Value of Teamwork paint by default...
    The difference is subtle, but enough that the default bugs me while the painted one does not

Edited:

I'd get a picture where both are using the same style, but I really need to go to bed now. See you guys later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #4692
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    5,912 Posts
    every single person uses the degreaser the default flamethrower is just as good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #4693
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    6,478 Posts
    I tried something new with my loadouts:

Here are some bonus pics because most of the above ones look too ~edgy~

The bonus pics are also terrible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

14. Post #4694
    October 2012
    69 Posts
    every single person uses the degreaser the default flamethrower is just as good
    I use the Backburner.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #4695
    Thaaaat's Whyt!
    January 2012
    1,610 Posts
    I use the Backburner.
    I'm probably going to get alot of disagrees and dumbs, but the Back Burner is the one weapon I think is OP in TF2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 9 (list)

16. Post #4696
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    9,089 Posts
    I'm probably going to get alot of disagrees and dumbs, but the Back Burner is the one weapon I think is OP in TF2.
    Same damage as the stock Flamethrower, 50 ammo costing airblasts, and backcrits that are so fucking picky you'll probably only get them if someone is running away from you straight ahead.

No, yeah, I totally understand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #4697
    Star Extraordinaire
    May 2011
    4,369 Posts
    The difference is subtle, but enough that the default bugs me while the painted one does not

Edited:

I'd get a picture where both are using the same style, but I really need to go to bed now. See you guys later.
    I honestly can't tell the difference between the painted one and normal one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #4698
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    9,089 Posts
    VoT makes it a little darker.

19. Post #4699
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    3,665 Posts

If you really want a Fireman Pyro, i'd Paint the Hat Cream Spirit and the Hazmat After Eight

imo

[sub]imo[/sub]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #4700
    Thaaaat's Whyt!
    January 2012
    1,610 Posts

I couldn't find the Flying Guillotine model godamnit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #4701
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    2,893 Posts

oh god how did this get here
    i am not good with loadout

[sub][sub]It sucks being a goon for a super-villain. I always get stuck with shitty outfits.[/sub][/sub]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

22. Post #4702

September 2012
    70 Posts
    Tmunny, I like how you use expensive items in a way that isn't blatant showing off. The sets are all very functional and actually look nice while fitting a certain theme.

edit: I suggest using a Shooter's Sola Topi for your big game hunter sniper theme though.
    Thanks for the feedback, i'll grab a sola topi for that loadout. when i have time hopefully i can upload my other loadouts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #4703
    Glory To Victotzka
    November 2010
    1,529 Posts

Poppish Physician is my favorite thing of all favorite things.

Tyropipefop Medics unite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #4704
    September 2012
    1,713 Posts
    Big Post incoming, Including some... Interesting Model issues I found

So, with halloween coming soon, I've been playing with my Items from last year. Pyro's my main So I started with him, and things quickly got...

Anyways, For some Actual Loadouts I've been playing with.
    Did anyone else know that this is a hat in the game?
    I mean it, This isn't a mod or something, it's really in the game!

Another Scout Loadout, which is Funny Because I never actually play him. Reminds me of a classic Game I grew up with though

I'll just admit it. I think B-Ankh! and the Traid go Very nice with each other
    Also, EYEBROWS.

And for a Class I actually play! I traded my Crown to a buddy a while back, So I was left without one for my Would-Be Demoking. I think I've found something even more fitting though

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

25. Post #4705
    May 2012
    327 Posts

My favorite subtle coloration is Waterlogged labcoat on Foster's Facade. It's barely noticeable and you would probably never even notice it was painted at all if I stick to playing on RED, but I really like it.

26. Post #4706
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    12,788 Posts
    Rate my loadouts

27. Post #4707
    Stays Irregularly Crunchy in Milk!
    November 2011
    295 Posts
    Rate my loadouts
    Why would you run the Bushwacka without either the Sleeper or Jarate?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

28. Post #4708
    Dennab
    February 2007
    12,255 Posts
    My favorite subtle coloration is Waterlogged labcoat on Foster's Facade. It's barely noticeable and you would probably never even notice it was painted at all if I stick to playing on RED, but I really like it.
    I really hate that the Foster's Facade and HazMat doesn't apply paint correctly and always have them tinted their original color, making the paint slightly off. This is especially noticeable on the Foster's facade, which is sad since it's a really neat mask.

Edited:

If you really want a Fireman Pyro, i'd Paint the Hat Cream Spirit and the Hazmat After Eight

imo

[sub]imo[/sub]
    I already tried cream spirit on the HazMat actually, I didn't like it since it bugged me way too much that it didn't match the coloration of the handgrenades well. I also have considered After Eight for the Brigade, but I've looked it up in the wiki and also tried it out with itemtest and the green tint to After Eight IMO contrasts way too horribly with the black colors on the rest of Pyro. Most of Pyro's black colors are tinted brown or gray, none of them are tinted green.

Edited:

I took an example image where they're both using the same style, I think it might help it become easier to see the difference

Like I said, it's subtle, but I like it better than default.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

29. Post #4709
    Maxime Lebled
    December 2010
    11,411 Posts

And for a Class I actually play! I traded my Crown to a buddy a while back, So I was left without one for my Would-Be Demoking. I think I've found something even more fitting though

Well hello, brother.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #4710
    September 2012
    1,713 Posts
    Rate my loadouts
    -clips-
    Lone Star + Marxman
    That...is something I didn't expect to look as good as it Does.

As for the Spy, in my opinion the Tie Style for Distinguished Rogue goes better with the Magistrate's Mullet

Well hello, brother.
    Ah, My Kinsman!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

31. Post #4711
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    14,982 Posts
    Hey can I ask you a question?

Why the fuck would you use the freedom staff on Medic or Soldier when everything non-stock/reskin is a straight upgrade, gameplay-wise?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #4712
    September 2012
    1,713 Posts

Why the fuck would you use the freedom staff on Medic or Soldier when everything non-stock/reskin is a straight upgrade, gameplay-wise?
    I never thought it was meant to be a Practical weapon. With the way they handled the Promotion, and how Rare they're going to be because of it, It'll just be something to show off with
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

33. Post #4713
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    12,788 Posts
    Why would you run the Bushwacka without either the Sleeper or Jarate?
    Because vs Saxton Hale

34. Post #4714
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,364 Posts
    Semi-cheap loadouts because I'm a smelly unfortunate F2P.

Gentlemedic.

Steamer crew Soldier.

Some kind of traveller Pyro I guess? Kinda weak as a theme but I like it.

And, of course, the Master of Disguise.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

35. Post #4715
    I <3 OTTERS~
    July 2011
    9,260 Posts

I couldn't find the Flying Guillotine model godamnit
    (inb4 boxes) That reminds me of the "not bad" meme.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

36. Post #4716

July 2012
    351 Posts
    Which one looks better??
    1. Cross Comm Express + TT + Boston Boom Bringer
    2. Cross Comm Express + TT + Ball Kicking Boots
    Agree for 1, Disagree for 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Korea, Republic of Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #4717
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    4,011 Posts

Delivering freedom as soldier is fun,

you cant deny that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #4718

July 2012
    351 Posts

Because Soldier uses liberty launcher.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Korea, Republic of Show Events

39. Post #4719
    Gold Member
    September 2012
    3,335 Posts
    If this isn't Simon's demo loadout I'm going to be seriously mad with him and he wont know why or who I am.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

40. Post #4720
    November 2007
    55 Posts
    My Medieval medic is coplete
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)