1. Post #2041
    Maxime Lebled
    December 2010
    11,412 Posts
    See what I mean!?
    I can't give enough zings.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #2042
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,125 Posts
    Know what annoys me?
    The Liberty Launcher.
    Almost every Soldier uses it, it makes being Soldier really easy. I mean you can kill Scouts even better without predicting where the Scout may run, you can just shoot and the Scout weon't be able to dodge.
    It's even more effective against Pyros.

I want to punch whoever in the face who thought about giving the Soldier an item that gives him the ebility to kill people more easily without putting more effort into his playstyle.
    I only use it because I have the full set, including the hat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #2043
    Not really... I'm more of a Kritzkrieg-guy.
    I swear to god if i see you kritzkreig in the middle of the friendly base i will punch you out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #2044
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,405 Posts
    I swear to god if i see you kritzkreig in the middle of the friendly base i will punch you out.
    I'm not an idiot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Informative Informative x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #2045
    I'm not an idiot.
    Your posting and Scout primary choice says otherwise.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #2046
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    13,407 Posts
    I'm not an idiot.
    I beg to differ.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #2047
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rip $5
    Dennab
    December 2009
    8,921 Posts
    Your posting and Scout primary choice says otherwise.
    Having fun =/= idiot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

8. Post #2048
    Having fun =/= idiot
    Uhh, The FaN is an awful scout choice unless you're playing Arena or on defense,

It's like the Quickfix and Natascha. It's not for offense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #2049
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,405 Posts
    Ok are you done?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

10. Post #2050
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rip $5
    Dennab
    December 2009
    8,921 Posts
    Uhh, The FaN is an awful scout choice unless you're playing Arena or on defense,

I use the fan because I enjoy using it, not because it's a good weapon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

11. Post #2051
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,405 Posts
    Yeah it's a piece of shit, that goes without saying.

But it's fun to crank out once in a while.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events

12. Post #2052
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    July 2011
    4,917 Posts

Everything, from the orange map to the tacticool black anger/store-bought Machina.

This annoys me more than it should
    At least it's not a "lets put on all my most expensive items even if I THINK IT LOOKS BAD MYSELF" loadout.
    .. I think
    Equiping the razorback with the machina. Even the worst snipers wouln't do that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

13. Post #2053
    November 2010
    1,763 Posts
    So are you spamming the SMG from a map's distance or are you sniping people from ten feet away?
    Not a sleeper but still the same concept.

(forgive me for using anger and machina, I just loved Brink)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

14. Post #2054
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    3,725 Posts
    Wooooooooooooooooheeeeee

Making. Beacon.

I play engie in every map until I find THE SPOT. That place where you can easily get 15+ kills with your sentry. Then, watch all that sneaky Scouts die when they try to capture the point/intel using sneaky skills. But they are ot sneaky enough. muahahaha

As engie you only have 2 options: be good, or be dead, itīs not like you can make something else like spamming or make awesome combos
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

15. Post #2055
    April 2011
    1,422 Posts
    -snip why the fuck did i type all this stupid shit-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP France Show Events Disagree x 9Dumb x 3Agree x 2Funny x 1Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #2056
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    1,740 Posts
    And that is totally cool with me, same if someone liked Brink.
    It's just that a lot of snipers use it because it looks "cool" and "edgy", hell there's even those who have literally said it's because it looks like that guy in MW2.

Sure it might LOOK like the same loadout but to me the thought behind it is just as interesting as the loadout itself, but I might be a bit weird
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

17. Post #2057
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    July 2011
    4,917 Posts
    I respect your opinion, but I don't disagree any less : I stll hate the black anger/veil/bill's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 8Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #2058
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rip $5
    Dennab
    December 2009
    8,921 Posts
    Everything looks like shit with the black paint, mainly because the colour is way too dark, it doesn't fit TF2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

19. Post #2059
    I <3 OTTERS~
    July 2011
    9,260 Posts
    Everything looks like shit with the black paint, mainly because the colour is way too dark, it doesn't fit TF2.
    :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 11Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #2060
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    July 2011
    4,917 Posts
    wha..What did you do to chandra's goggles?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #2061
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    1,740 Posts
    So here I'm raffling, then suddenly.

Sigh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 15Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

22. Post #2062
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,125 Posts

Sigh
    dude you gota gigve the borny sum love he dersrve fremdsehb is maegek
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 18Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #2063
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    July 2011
    4,917 Posts

Sigh
    The name itself is a combination of many wrong things
    Asking for someone to do something spontaneous is paradoxal
    the "=)" is just overkill.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #2064
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,125 Posts
    he eben sed plez

Edited:

SCARABIX. YOU FUCKING NINJA.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

25. Post #2065
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    July 2011
    4,917 Posts
    SCARABIX. YOU FUCKING NINJA.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events

26. Post #2066
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    1,740 Posts
    dude you gota gigve the borny sum love he dersrve fremdsehb is maegek
    Someone named "MyLittlePony <3" won, so I think the friendship balance is sustained anyway
    But yeah, I don't see the logic of going to the backpack of someone giving away free stuff and ask for something else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #2067
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    24,003 Posts
    Someone named "MyLittlePony <3" won, so I think the friendship balance is sustained anyway
    But yeah, I don't see the logic of going to the backpack of someone giving away free stuff and ask for something else.
    He asked, and therefore you are obligated to overdo your generous raffle to give your personal items to this complete and rude stranger.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #2068
    I'LL SUCK DICK FOR SELF-MADES
    July 2011
    9,610 Posts
    People who complain about the quick-fix.
    It's my choice because i like to heal the whole team, not pocket someone. The uber charges quickly and is useful to me and the whole team. The uber saved me from 6 shotgun blast directly to my face by refilling my health between shots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 8Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #2069
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    4,141 Posts
    I get annoyed by the Quick Fix being inferior to the beta tested version. Having it heal and charge 50% faster, and made it so that the medic was healed by the uber even if not healing anybody would make it far better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

30. Post #2070
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,751 Posts
    People who think that just because they have unusuals, they are some hot shit

just how fucking dumb can you get
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

31. Post #2071
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,151 Posts
    Scout yelling "Medic" over and over again.
    I'm sorry, darling, I'm healing this Heavy and we are actually making a really good push. So shut up
    That's not a good thing to do unless the heavy is taking a lot of heat. It won't take long for you just to touch the scout with your beam to heal him and your heavy has enough health to last the <5 seconds that your beam isn't trained on him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

32. Post #2072
    The Pain Train's a-comin! Woo woo!
    August 2010
    1,216 Posts

Whoever this Frosty! guy is, he deserves a good kick to the balls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

33. Post #2073
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,151 Posts
    Yes, it only makes sense to use it as soon as possible, so that you don't risk dying and so that you can start building a new charge. I just like to give it to the first Heavy/Soldier/Pyro/Demo I see. And I love the Vitasaw :)
    I use the medieval medic set.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #2074
    Dubstep micspammers. I'm a modern teenager, so this really play's against the common stereotype for us.
    Unfortunately, it seems that I play with a lot of teenagers who fit it to a point. Either that or they just like micspam trolling, and if so, why don't they get some needles on a chalkboard? I can deal with that while playing, whereas dubstep is just so freaking annoying that I usually contemplate leaving until I remember the mute button.
    This is why I play with voice disabled entirely.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #2075
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,151 Posts
    By "as soon as possible" I hope you mean "for getting rid of a sentry gun" or "saving someone's ass".
    Of course I try to make it useful, but if I'm certain to die with a kritzkrieg uber, I might as well pop it to get the few extra points and the invuln counted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events

36. Post #2076
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,751 Posts
    Whoever this Frosty! guy is, he deserves a good kick to the balls.
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041606129

Knock yourself out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #2077
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,061 Posts
    That's not a good thing to do unless the heavy is taking a lot of heat. It won't take long for you just to touch the scout with your beam to heal him and your heavy has enough health to last the <5 seconds that your beam isn't trained on him.
    The Heavy was under a huge fire. Scout was almost full hp.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #2078
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    24,003 Posts

Seems like he was being sarcastic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 25 (list)

39. Post #2079
    I for one like the black anger and black skull veil,not because they are "TACTICOOL LOLOLO MONERD WARFARM 2 XDDD"    fuck that   ,but because they look amazing.the black skull veil reminds me of when i used to dress as a skeleton for halloween    We went near church accidently and the priest told me to come with his group,they were all disguised as angels,i was the only evil skeleton in the group :V and before you say it yes i know "cool story bro"   ,anyways i like it because it reminds me of my childhood and it looks incredibly badass,and the anger actually looks fitting on the sniper's vest.
    Now, that's a legit reason for liking the black skull veil. Personally, I prefer the dots style, painted with purple, since it looks like the Merchant from Resident Evil 4. The anger shouldn't be painted at all imo, since it's meant to blend with his top.

Edited:

Please tell me he was joking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #2080
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    July 2011
    4,917 Posts

Actually the quick fix is good on offense as you can cap while ubered as well as stay unaffected by knockback.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)