1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    2,975 Posts
    If someone has a spare key I would appreciate it, I'm too busy with work to get one hundred hours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    August 2011
    983 Posts
    Also if anyone's wondering what's with that "profile set to private" message, just go to Community - Profile- View all games, it will list how many hours you've played in the last 2 weeks, the error is caused by not having enough hours and by abandoning everyone's favorite mod    you sick bastard   

Edited:

HNGHH STOP IT

3. Post #43
    🚑 Sarcasm Wambulance 🚑
    January 2009
    14,956 Posts
    I haven't played Gmod recently cause i was waiting for the Update to come out, guess I fucked myself over with that ...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Austria Show Events Funny Funny x 18Agree Agree x 8 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member

July 2009
    4,292 Posts
    I haven't played Gmod recently cause i was waiting for the Update to come out, guess I fucked myself over with that ...
    Give this man a key goddamnit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree x 5Funny x 1Friendly x 1Dumb x 1Agree x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    100% Homemade
    September 2007
    8,748 Posts
    If someone has a spare key I would appreciate it, I'm too busy with work to get one hundred hours.
    If you're too busy bother with the hours, then you're probably too busy to play the beta.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Zing x 19Funny x 1Disagree x 1Agree x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    I LOVE Grand Theft Auto
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,930 Posts
    I don't want to play the beta I'll get sucked into it's Awesomeness...I'll just wait till the Final thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,785 Posts
    snip

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    497 Posts
    could i get a key (private messages), i tried the one posted but it doppleganger code

9. Post #49
    June 2011
    1,240 Posts
    I'll just wait for an Open beta/the real update, thanks anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    2,975 Posts
    If you're too busy bother with the hours, then you're probably too busy to play the beta.
    So you're saying you usually play at least 100 hours on all your games?

I'm not to busy to play just I can't to busy to play enough
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,210 Posts
    I play 100 hours overall during 2 weeks, but not just a single game.

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    497 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 21Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    Glorious GNU/Linux Master Race
    May 2010
    8,475 Posts

100 hours in 2 weeks, not total time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 18Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10
    May 2010
    671 Posts
    If anyone was a spare key, I would be forever greatful if you gave it to me.
    I will also do your laundry for a week.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    497 Posts
    100 hours in 2 weeks, not total time.
    Get out of here, SOPA supporter
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 53Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    open.gl
    February 2007
    6,848 Posts
    Give this man a key goddamnit.
    Only if he writes a review.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny x 8Disagree x 1Optimistic x 1Artistic x 1Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    Gold Member

April 2011
    7,500 Posts
    I laughed at your steam profile link.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #58
    April 2010
    1,535 Posts
    Oh boy I can get a ke-
    Wait what I need 100+ hours in the past two weeks?

Fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

19. Post #59
    November 2011
    368 Posts
    Haha, Garry should have done it when I had 500+ hours on another account and played it everyday all day, back when it was interesting to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,994 Posts
    100 more hours to go
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #61
    November 2010
    1,893 Posts
    I'm all waiting for the update and what do I get?
    Myself not playing Garry's mod much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #62
    I wasted a dollar on a stupid title.
    September 2007
    19,238 Posts
    100 hours in 2 weeks is a bit over 7 hours a day.

I don't know a single person that plays GMod that much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 15Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    May 2010
    8,475 Posts
    Oh boy I can get a ke-
    Wait what I need 100+ hours in the past two weeks?

Fuck.
    Tell me, how i would be able to make 100hours.

Besides developing for garrysmod, I also work as a Software engineer.
    Most of the time, I'm busy, developing software for the company I work for, and when I got some spare time, I work on my gamemode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Switzerland Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,289 Posts
    Me and my 206 hours can't get a key.

"Couldn't find profile

We couldn't work out how many hours you've played Garry's Mod. Maybe your profile is set to private?

continue"

But my profile is public...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    1,515 Posts
    59 hours more

oh fuck my life only 1000 beta keys?

We're officialy screwed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,289 Posts
    Oh wait, in the last 2 weeks? Damn, i haven't played gmod in a while. Oh well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,989 Posts
    "Last played 23/06/2011"

Devs that didn't qualify for the closed beta are really getting the short end of the stick with this one. At least the plethora of RP kiddies will be able to get in. They'll give great feedback.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    May 2010
    8,475 Posts
    "Last played 23/06/2011"

Devs that didn't qualify for the closed beta are really getting the short end of the stick with this one. At least the plethora of RP kiddies will be able to get in. They'll give great feedback.

don't forget the ragdoll posers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Switzerland Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    🚑 Sarcasm Wambulance 🚑
    January 2009
    14,956 Posts
    don't forget the ragdoll posers
    Yeah, they don't represent a huge junk of GMod Users at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Austria Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    14,425 Posts
    4000+ Hours and counting...
    I seriously have no life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,890 Posts
    I just want to test new shit god damnit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

32. Post #72
    September 2001
    13,161 Posts
    "Last played 23/06/2011"

Yeah it seems like everyone that gets in is an asshole newb and everyone that gets left out is a hero developer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny x 22Agree x 6Informative x 1Artistic x 1Zing x 1 (list)

33. Post #73

November 2011
    64 Posts

:V
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 6Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    4,084 Posts
    I used to play this much, then school started, I do have to say that I think 75 hours later reduced to 24 would have been better, at least for when it is in the year.

Edited:

4000+ Hours and counting...
    I seriously have no life.
    get away from naval play already and go play some spacebuild :P

also 1030 hours for me

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    438 Posts
    I like how every single post in this thread is about the stupid 100+ hour requirement. I'm actually a developer, do you think I have hundreds of hours to spend playing games every week in the year? If you really don't want people to beta test your updates for you, then don't ask them to. Don't play stupid semantic games with your community just cause you like to be the guy in charge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #76
    September 2001
    13,161 Posts
    I like how every single post in this thread is about the stupid 100+ hour requirement. I'm actually a developer, do you think I have hundreds of hours to spend playing games every week in the year? If you really don't want people to beta test your updates for you, then don't ask them to. Don't play stupid semantic games with your community just cause you like to be the guy in charge.
    I'm getting people who ACTUALLY play GMod to play the beta. What's so stupid about that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Disagree Disagree x 10Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    438 Posts
    I guess I don't ACTUALLY play Gmod then, ohp... You can't act like the 100 hour requirement actually tells you anything about anybody, that's just a wild assumption.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    September 2001
    13,161 Posts
    Sorry, didn't you read my post? I'm rewarding the people who have 100 hours first - then I'm bringing it down. I don't understand why this would make you angry?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    🚑 Sarcasm Wambulance 🚑
    January 2009
    14,956 Posts
    Well the idea is actually quite good, just the exact requirement is only going to get you demographics that are either debuging their scripts/maps or playing excessively. You aren't getting your casual played who plays after work/school for a few hours with friends, and does that regulary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Austria Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    September 2001
    13,161 Posts
    Oh no wait you definitely deserve a key - you should have been first on the list

Edited:

Well the idea is actually quite good, just the exact requirement is only going to get you demographics that are either debuging their scripts/maps or playing excessively. You aren't getting your casual played who plays after work/school for a few hours with friends, and does that regulary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Zing Zing x 12Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)