1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    161 Posts
    Well those are all models from Devil May Cry 4. I used Noesis and 3ds max 2010 to export them. Modelsin max 2010, textures dds. Those models have bones. :P (original game bones). The models are property of their respectable owners: Capcom.

My old liks were dead, so I have made new set of linksfor this one. There's one addition here... the models are for max8. ;) So more people will be able to use those. :P

http://www.filefactory.com/file/c2df...MC4C.part1.rar
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/c2df...MC4C.part2.rar
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/c2df771/n/DMC4E.rar

Note: Not all of the models on that screan!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Winner Winner x 8Useful Useful x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    2,862 Posts
    Besides "making a better world" and freezing to death... Atleast Napoleon did something good for once. Here have a Cookie! Or better yet, a Medal!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    May 2008
    325 Posts
    Possibly a dumb question but is this release for GMOD or is this a model release to be ported to gmod?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    December 2010
    541 Posts
    Possibly a dumb question but is this release for GMOD or is this a model release to be ported to gmod?
    I think its a ported topic...but might download them just to see :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5

September 2011
    429 Posts
    Napoleon! My dude!

6. Post #6
    June 2009
    193 Posts
    I support, DMC4 had good-looking models.

Don't we already have a Nero and Lady though? A Dante and Trish would be pretty great.

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,983 Posts
    I support, DMC4 had good-looking models.

Don't we already have a Nero and Lady though? A Dante and Trish would be pretty great.
    We do have a Nero and Lady, along with a Dante as well, but a better Nero and Dante model would be great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    June 2009
    193 Posts
    Ah, right. I seem to remember Lady didn't have eyeposing either.

Here's to hoping.

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    132 Posts
    Any chance we could get some of the boss's ported? like the first and second boss?

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,512 Posts
    Very nice! Thanks for extracting this!

As Pyriel said, there are some pretty cool bosses there. Not sure if they are in the pack.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    859 Posts
    Would be nice to see some of the Civilians and the other soldiers. So far all we have for the holy order are the Knight deamons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    15,083 Posts
    He directly said they're in Max 2010. Admittedly that makes it a pass for me and anyone who doesn't use max2010+

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    161 Posts
    Well, those are all characters, including the bosses. ;) All in max 2010 file format whit bones.

Edit: I can always export them as *.dae... If the public demands it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    7,310 Posts
    oogaboogaman get them bosses nao.

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    161 Posts
    Hello again. I have updated the topic, whit the models in DAE and FBX file format. You can check them out on the bottom of the first post.
    Note: You need the above two packs in order to use those models (in DAE and FBX), since that third pack does not contains textures. I felt that there's no need to upload something that was allreaady there. :P. I have cept the directory structure intact so you can simply extract ower the first extracted packs. ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,512 Posts
    You are a nice person.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    January 2012
    5 Posts
    Where do I put the models?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    2,046 Posts
    Where do I put the models?
    You don't. These models are not ready for the source engine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    January 2012
    5 Posts
    You don't. These models are not ready for the source engine.

(User was banned for this post ("image macro" - postal))

20. Post #20
    September 2011
    5 Posts
    links broken....
    can reupload the files.

(User was banned for this post ("image macro" - postal))

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    161 Posts
    my links and account were taken down... I'm sorry.

22. Post #22
    September 2011
    203 Posts
    That's too bad :p

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    161 Posts
    My old liks were dead, so I have made new set of linksfor this one. There's one addition here... the models are for max8. ;) So more people will be able to use those. :P

http://www.filefactory.com/file/c2df...MC4C.part1.rar
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/c2df...MC4C.part2.rar
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/c2df771/n/DMC4E.rar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

24. Post #24
    January 2012
    5 Posts
    You can put the models in Garrys's Mod?
    I can not wait for the super dante skin!

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,045 Posts
    You can put the models in Garrys's Mod?
    I can not wait for the super dante skin!
    They are just ripped models and need compilation, bones,etc.

26. Post #26
    January 2012
    5 Posts
    Please let me know if the skins are ready-made
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    161 Posts
    @Seibitsu, Well like I have wrote in the first post those are for max. (the files i re-uploaded due to my original links deleted was for max 8.) Those max files have bones... Original game bones. whit some knowledge about the source engine you can really easy turn those in to ragdoolls. If you rename the bones to match valve bipped bones, and then import the valve bipped bones and replace the skeleton (skeleton swapping) you could even compile those as player models or npcs... Same goes for most of the ripped models whit original game bones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,512 Posts
    Yes. Models with skeletons already are a huge help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    October 2011
    31 Posts
    Can anyone reupload? The links are broken again. Would love these.

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't realise the links further down the page were different from the first post.

30. Post #30
    August 2009
    55 Posts
    I don't remember seeing any of those "civilain" character models at any point of the game. Or is that how they looked like under that white hood they always wore?