1. Post #1001
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    4,576 Posts
    That is what I meant. She will be SO SAD.
    Could be worse, her favorite character could have no chance of coming back, like Vriska.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 36Zing Zing x 2Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #1002
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,047 Posts
    thought it was confirmed that wv is still alive tho

and that he'll be the one to fight jack eventually

there is hope!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1003
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    437 Posts
    thought it was confirmed that wv is still alive tho

and that he'll be the one to fight jack eventually

there is hope!
    But

the Page is dead.

Our Hope is lost.

Edited:

Could be worse, her favorite character could have no chance of coming back, like Vriska.
    Best page king yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

4. Post #1004
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,247 Posts
    I still think she has more of a chance to come back than, like, Nepeta.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

5. Post #1005
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,697 Posts
    Most inanimate objects have a higher chance of revival than Nepeta Leijon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #1006
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    5,709 Posts
    Anonymous: as much as i love vriska, i still can't get over my revulsion towards hetshipping D:

Anonymous: i agree, all non-gay shipping is rape
    oh skaia
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

7. Post #1007
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,020 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

8. Post #1008
    I'm so Jewish you can suck my nuts.
    April 2009
    8,836 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hong Kong Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #1009
    I can't think of a good title.
    May 2010
    14,630 Posts
    Game of the year all year every year

Probably late.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 27 (list)

10. Post #1010
    HUSSIE WILL BRING HER BACK
    January 2010
    1,012 Posts
    Too bad sprite prototyping makes that a thing that could happen.

My guess is Hussie has at least seriously considered reviving her just because we expect him not to do it because of how it seems possible. Reverse reverse psychology seems exactly like something he'd use if it gave him a chance to troll the readers and make people like you rage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Europe Show Events

11. Post #1011
    I can't think of a good title.
    May 2010
    14,630 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 21Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

12. Post #1012
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,649 Posts
    Spades mixed his hat with Droog's again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

13. Post #1013
    so I'm sitting in a corner behind some stairs at school in the wing that gets wi-fi because man I'm bored as hell I hope nobody finds me back here oh fuck

anyway the most heroic person in homeshit is WV where's that picture that explains it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

14. Post #1014
    They said I could be anything...
    February 2009
    397 Posts
    That is what I meant. She will be SO SAD.
    I would be interested in hearing how a new reader reacts to the story.
    Be sure to inform us of her reaction to the major flashes/revelations/trolls.

And give us her reaction to her Zodiac/Associated Troll.

her opinion of SBaHJ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1015
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,404 Posts
    anyway the most heroic person in homeshit is WV where's that picture that explains it
    I made my sister read homestuck, the only character she likes is WV

She has warm feelings towards Rose, mostly because of the hilarious battle of sarcastic one-ups-man-ship between her mom.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

16. Post #1016
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    5,570 Posts
    Uh, definitely not.

/sarcasm

that other picture is absolutely bowman

Edited:

analysis complete.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 25Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #1017
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    437 Posts
    Too bad sprite prototyping makes that a thing that could happen.

My guess is Hussie has at least seriously considered reviving her just because we expect him not to do it because of how it seems possible. Reverse reverse psychology seems exactly like something he'd use if it gave him a chance to troll the readers and make people like you rage.
    Except all the kid's sprites have been double-prototyped already and all the lususprites are dead. And there's no incentive at all for the Alpha kids to toss the body of a dead alien girl (which is currently missing) into their sprites if the meteor somehow gets to their session before they do their second prototyping.

There are a few flaws in your theory, good sir.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

18. Post #1018
    <3
    October 2010
    11,896 Posts
    A few seconds ago, I thought in my head: "what would be the last thing Hussie would ever do in Homestuck?"
    The answer I came up with... HussieSprite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #1019
    hOnK :o)
    December 2009
    3,921 Posts
    /sarcasm

that other picture is absolutely bowman

Edited:

analysis complete.
    oh god

he does look like bowman
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

20. Post #1020
    <3
    October 2010
    11,896 Posts
    oh god

he does look like bowman
    told you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

21. Post #1021
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,047 Posts
    You know at this point I'm pretty sure all these UGH STRAIGHT SHIPS posts are from one dude

Edited:

Except all the kid's sprites have been double-prototyped already and all the lususprites are dead. And there's no incentive at all for the Alpha kids to toss the body of a dead alien girl (which is currently missing) into their sprites if the meteor somehow gets to their session before they do their second prototyping.

There are a few flaws in your theory, good sir.
    Coulda sworn it was said that sprites could be prototyped more than twice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #1022
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,020 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Artistic Artistic x 18Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #1023
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,649 Posts
    Hussie will bring her back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10 (list)

24. Post #1024
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,047 Posts
    Hussie will bring her back.
    shut uppppp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

25. Post #1025
    April 2010
    553 Posts
    My girlfriend is ignoring me to read Homestuck. I don't know how I feel about this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

26. Post #1026
    <3
    October 2010
    11,896 Posts
    My girlfriend is ignoring me to read Homestuck. I don't know how I feel about this.
    Just keep pestering her to do it.

Edited:

Wow, that sentence is REALLY context-sensitive!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #1027
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    4,804 Posts
    You know if Huss does indeed BRIN HER BAC we're never going to hear the end of it so stop alluding to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Jersey Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

28. Post #1028
    April 2010
    553 Posts
    Just keep pestering her to do it.

Edited:

Wow, that sentence is REALLY context-sensitive!
    No, I mean she is reading it. And ignoring me. She's gotten pretty far too. And I've only had to explain a few parts. It was a bitch to get her to read it, though. But after she did she was hooked. That seems to be a trend with this kind of thing.

29. Post #1029
    <3
    October 2010
    11,896 Posts
    No, I mean she is reading it. And ignoring me. She's gotten pretty far too. And I've only had to explain a few parts. It was a bitch to get her to read it, though. But after she did she was hooked. That seems to be a trend with this kind of thing.
    Give it a day or two, watch cascade with her on her first time, and when she's completely caught up, you guys will never stop talking.

30. Post #1030
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,497 Posts
    :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 17Funny Funny x 7 (list)

31. Post #1031
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    10,189 Posts
    Unless Hussie brings everyone back.

Edited:

I wonder what Gamzee does with those tubes anyway, creates a new troll population?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

32. Post #1032
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    7,743 Posts
    My bros favorite character was Nepeta. He was shocked when she died and upset after [s]Wake. But when seeing her corpse in the real world he hardly noticed. My favorite character was also Vriska but when she died i didn't give a shit, its a fictional character.

But even i can't deny the possibility of a lot of these characters coming back in some way.

Edited:

Unless Hussie brings everyone back.

Edited:

I wonder what Gamzee does with those tubes anyway, creates a new troll population?
    He preserves them as they are fun to look at.

Edited:

Also my bro got caught reading Homestuck and got banned due to bad language and sexual references.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #1033
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,497 Posts
    My bros favorite character was Nepeta. He was shocked when she died and upset after [s]Wake. But when seeing her corpse in the real world he hardly noticed. My favorite character was also Vriska but when she died i didn't give a shit, its a fictional character.
    I didn't care much when Nepeta died, I mean it's something I got over within minutes. I don't really see how anyone could allow themselves to get worked up over a fictional character's death for more then a day or something.

34. Post #1034
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    5,892 Posts
    Also my bro got caught reading Homestuck and got banned due to bad language and sexual references.
    Wow that sucks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

35. Post #1035
    is your brother like 6 or something

my brother is 9 and my parents don't give a shit when he reads it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #1036
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    6,449 Posts

When did being banned from doing something ever stop anybody from doing anything?
    If anything being banned from something makes it even more desirable to do. Aged 11 I had no intention of even trying Manhunt. Pulled from major retailers? Basically banned in the UK? Instant buy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

37. Post #1037
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    5,709 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Winner Winner x 3 (list)

38. Post #1038
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,047 Posts
    crowbalt: this fuckin fandom
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #1039
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,020 Posts

Edited:

THIS GUY
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 21 (list)

40. Post #1040
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,880 Posts
    My neighbor had his parents restrict him from reading Problem Sleuth a while back because of the language. I feel bad for that kid. His mom is fucking insane I swear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)