1. Post #4801
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    13,407 Posts
    [h2]~tilde~ GIBE ME ITEMS ~tilde~[/h2]
    keep it up, you're a natural at this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #4802
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,988 Posts
    keep it up, you're a natural at this.
    You know quite well, are you a girl perhaps?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #4803
    I don't give a shit about your dumb opinion, my opinion is the one that counts.
    June 2011
    7,301 Posts
    Why did I do this?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4804
    -nffffffff-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #4805
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    13,407 Posts
    You know quite well, are you a girl perhaps?
    no comment
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

6. Post #4806
    QUACK
    December 2008
    4,261 Posts
    kkkkkkkkkoooook.sureIFyou sey so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdppppppp pppppppppppppppppp~

can i haz itemz!!?/!!~~~:DDddddddd i want itemz to play th gamee plz hats are funy XDFDDDDD`~``~~~

lol can i haz cheezeburgor [h2]XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD[/h2]
    ok this isnt funny/never was
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #4807
    June 2011
    7,301 Posts
    That was a comment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #4808
    March 2011
    2,559 Posts
    kkkkkkkkkoooook.sureIFyou sey so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdppppppp pppppppppppppppppp~

can i haz itemz!!?/!!~~~:DDddddddd i want itemz to play th gamee plz hats are funy XDFDDDDD`~``~~~

lol can i haz cheezeburgor [h2]XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD[/h2]
    overdoing it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #4809
    -I'm a tryhard-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

10. Post #4810
    that guy that wants to fuck the robot the most
    August 2009
    9,102 Posts
    YOURE BEGGING WROG.

Like this.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #4811
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    13,407 Posts
    Okay fine.

Time to end it with THIS

Edited:

And i'm done now.
    you do realise nobody can give you free stuff anyway because your steam profile link is broken
    right
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Zing Zing x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #4812
    TRYING TOO HARD

you do realise nobody can give you free stuff anyway because your steam profile link is broken
    right
    I have no idea what's wrong with it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

13. Post #4813
    June 2011
    7,301 Posts
    I have no idea what's wrong with it
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/NateDude-and-BonneFamily

Is it your profile?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

14. Post #4814
    QUACK
    December 2008
    4,261 Posts
    please stop trying so hard to be funny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #4815
    Pyrosexual Member (I vigorously masturbate to flames)
    March 2011
    13,914 Posts
    Why did I do this?

Post it on rule 34
    Get feature
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #4816
    Ayup.

Edited:

Yeah I guess the joke died.

Like.

The second it was posted.

How about we forget that ever happened.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

17. Post #4817
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,732 Posts
    YOURE BEGGING WROG.

Like this.

Alright, if I got the axe is all yours.

Because I can't unequip my baby http://tf2b.com/item/76561198017480358/239226962
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chile Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #4818
    November 2011
    1,182 Posts
    Omg hai ^___^ Im Noname-chan and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ free stuff <3 and my fav are tf2 stuff!!!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband scoutaru~~!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^=I looked up and saw&SCOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 3333333333333!!!!

KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII TEA-SAMA!!!!! I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!

he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE BONK!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< *(^O^)* *(^O^)* *(^O^)*] then I saw some baka sad bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDNT BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (_) (_) (_)] so I yelled UH UH BAKA NEKO THATS MY MAN WHY DONT YOU GO HOOK UP WITH BASIL CAUSE SCOUT-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (_) thenscout held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me!!!!!!!! an guess wat!!!!!! he kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (*O*)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became mercenaries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<) ^_________________^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Winner Winner x 9Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #4819
    March 2011
    13,914 Posts
    Zadbegging for a Pomson 6000.

20. Post #4820
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    5,025 Posts
    Seeing everyone beg for stuff makes me feel good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #4821
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,442 Posts
    You ripped that from 4chan from a Naruto copy & paste writing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #4822
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    1,042 Posts
    weee got the third degreeee
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

23. Post #4823
    November 2011
    1,182 Posts
    You ripped that from 4chan from a Naruto copy & paste writing.

original copypasta do not steal   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

24. Post #4824
    YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME
    August 2006
    10,287 Posts
    Post it on rule 34
    Get feature
    http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/769837

Eh what the hell. I got nothing better to do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

25. Post #4825
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    5,471 Posts
    Hi there guys I'm back from wor-
    Bye guys I'm going back to work
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #4826
    Omg hai ^___^ Im Noname-chan and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ free stuff <3 and my fav are tf2 stuff!!!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband scoutaru~~!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^=I looked up and saw&SCOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 3333333333333!!!!

KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII TEA-SAMA!!!!! I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!

he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE BONK!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< *(^O^)* *(^O^)* *(^O^)*] then I saw some baka sad bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDNT BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (_) (_) (_)] so I yelled UH UH BAKA NEKO THATS MY MAN WHY DONT YOU GO HOOK UP WITH BASIL CAUSE SCOUT-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (_) thenscout held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me!!!!!!!! an guess wat!!!!!! he kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (*O*)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became mercenaries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<) ^_________________^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

SHIT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #4827
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    1,303 Posts
    'ey guys!

I want free things!

I'm joking.   

BUT IT WOULDN'T HURTTTT   

28. Post #4828
    June 2011
    7,301 Posts

Add the team_fortress_2 tag.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #4829
    YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME
    August 2006
    10,287 Posts
    What's with the fucked up tag system on Rule34? I'm trying to name it "Some horny hats getting it on." but instead it refuses and puts it as "Horny getting hats it on. some"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

30. Post #4830
    May 2011
    181 Posts
    we really really really need a second action slot

i want to deny people high fives and then laugh at them

god damnitttttttttttttttttttttttttt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

31. Post #4831

too lazy; didn't read
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

32. Post #4832
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,683 Posts

SHIT
    You feel a black wind blow through you.

All sunglasses dropped to level 1!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

33. Post #4833
    June 2011
    7,301 Posts
    What's with the fucked up tag system on Rule34? I'm trying to name it "Some horny hats getting it on." but instead it refuses and puts it as "Horny getting hats it on. some"
    Use _ instead of spaces.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

34. Post #4834
    March 2011
    2,559 Posts
    this is a good year to buy laptops
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #4835
    Resident dragon enthusiast.
    Dennab
    September 2010
    8,656 Posts

It's been like this for about 10 minutes.

Halp.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

36. Post #4836
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    1,303 Posts

It's been like this for about 10 minutes.

Halp.
    ur screwed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

37. Post #4837
    March 2011
    13,914 Posts

Fucking awesome.
    Now to not visit R34 ever again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

38. Post #4838
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,732 Posts
    Fucking awesome.
    Now to not visit R34 ever again.
    R34 ruined my childhood :smith:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #4839
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    5,471 Posts
    I have sucessfully replaced the Third Degree taunt sound with the intro of Open Your Heart.
    That's one mod closer to learning how to model!
    No wait, it isn't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

40. Post #4840
    March 2011
    13,914 Posts
    R34 ruin my childhood :smith:
    It makes me want to kill myself for liking ponies.
    Creepy people out there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)