1. Post #1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    what's with the yellow hazard thingy on the floor

looks like its floating

3. Post #3
    tis both the angle and the texture itself, for some reason the minute you look at a patterned texture like that in source it goes absoloutely bonkers and flids about with the lines getting bigger and smaller the farther/closer you get

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    26,853 Posts
    pretty awful composition. don't centre your subjects and don't cut them off at the frame

look at the rule of 3rds theory
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    What is composition? I've been posing for three years and you and Joazzz are the only ones to mention it to me and all you do is give vague directions to "read x"

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,158 Posts
    What is composition? I've been posing for three years and you and Joazzz are the only ones to mention it to me and all you do is give vague directions to "read x"
    I'm pretty sure he was referring to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thirds
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    437 Posts
    Composition is a very important part of photography. Albeit this is virtual photography, it still applies nonetheless.

Google's helpful.