1. Post #1
    shatteredwindow's Boy Toy
    April 2010
    5,976 Posts
    Well we are coming to the end of 2011. Discuss what you are doing to celebrate the upcoming year!
    This year i'm probably going to be staying round mine with my girlfriend and a couple of my friends. Eat some Chinese food and just count down the last few minutes.

So Facepunch, what are you doing for the end of this year?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I saw the "what are you doing for Christmas thread" here and thought we should have a new years one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,867 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree x 66Disagree x 4Optimistic x 1Useful x 1Winner x 1Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3

October 2009
    644 Posts
    Thats a nice picture of a glass of apple juice! But why is it frothy?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Show Events Funny x 68Agree x 3Optimistic x 1Dumb x 1Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Roll a d100, 99? Deary me...
    January 2009
    9,159 Posts
    I'm going to drink a lot and start the year as I mean to go on. As a Proper University Student.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,105 Posts
    Going to be setting off fireworks like mad, watch Dinner for One, eat sushi and drink champagne with my parents. The usual

My friends are having a get-together though, so I'm trying to squeeze it into my schedule

6. Post #6
    Gold Member

June 2009
    1,690 Posts
    going out to see some fireworks with my boyfriend
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Optimistic x 46Friendly x 18Funny x 2Agree x 1Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    LOO POO'S BIG FAN !!!!!!!! LOVES SHITPOSTING ALMOST AS MUCH!!!!
    October 2009
    11,873 Posts
    lie in bed ill, because my sickness has a cruel sense of humor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Show Events Friendly Friendly x 21Funny Funny x 5 (list)

8. Post #8
    September 2009
    616 Posts
    Watch dem fireworks, eat a fine meal with the folks, the usual.

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,862 Posts
    Pub Crawl here in downtown Chania. There's this new Irish joint that just opened up that I absolutely love. The owner is an awesome Irish woman who moved here to Crete to open up her own unique pub.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Zing Zing x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    11,055 Posts
    Probably hit up the local pub again, maybe sesh on with the LADs.

11. Post #11
    April 2011
    225 Posts
    Hitting my mates house. I have 4 crates of cider, a beer helmet and a poker set. 3 ladies and 3 guys. Gonna be a hell of a night. Start drinking at 6 and finish whenever I run out, bring it on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,766 Posts
    I'm going to middle of nowhere with my family while my pals party hard. Sucks.
    Well, I have a plastic bag filled with all kinds of small fireworks such as cherry bombs.

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    558 Posts
    I'll probably drink beer, sit infront of my PC, eat a good meal with my parents. Nothing special really.

Also some fireworks:

Sorry for the blurry picture. The iPhone camera is bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    July 2011
    307 Posts
    I'm organizing a party in my city!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    April 2009
    330 Posts
    I'm staying at a friend's party with my girlfriend, counting the last minutes of 2011.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,675 Posts
    Drink alcohol and do stupid things
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    10,829 Posts
    Play video games, I can't be bothered with all the bollocks that goes into New Years when it's nothing special and realistically most of us are going to have 60/70 more of them anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree x 10Disagree x 2Dumb x 1Funny x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,404 Posts
    SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS EVERYBODY!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 13 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,485 Posts
    staying at the mirage in las vegas. gonna watch the fireworks on the strip because the dumbfucks in office back home banned fireworks for my area :|
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    8,084 Posts
    Alone....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Show Events Agree Agree x 20Friendly Friendly x 14Funny Funny x 6 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    2,503 Posts
    None of my friends can have proper parties this year, so I just plan on having a couple round and getting drunk. Plan and a half

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,157 Posts
    going out to see some fireworks with my boyfriend
    ou hve boyfirend congratultins metanar! too bad yuo are transbestive1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Informative Informative x 13Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    BrQ
    Test victim #2
    June 2008
    5,424 Posts
    I stay home like every year with my parents. It's never boring though, my mom usually makes delicious food, some cool people come over, we light the fireworks at midnight (spent 45 euros on fireworks this year), we enjoy the fireworks of other people (we're in the middle of the city so it's usually an incredible sight)

It's probably the best moment of the year that I spend with my parents.

Edited:

ou hve boyfirend congratultins metanar! too bad yuo are transbestive1
    i sense a pui
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    3,950 Posts
    motherfucking party with music, food, girls n shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

25. Post #25
    "If something happens, be assured it was planned this way"
    April 2010
    1,803 Posts
    Watch the family get drunk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    9,032 Posts
    Might be going to a party at Uconn with a few buddies. If not, will just relax at home.

Opening the store on New Years Day though (and closing New Years Eve) so I can't be too irresponsible though.

27. Post #27
    Ask me about my .gif fetish
    February 2008
    2,964 Posts
    At home, trying to tactfully stop my mother from drinking herself into oblivion probably. She gets seriously depressed at the new year and 2011 has been a bad year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 18 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gen
    December 2011
    335 Posts
    I will probably stay home alone and watch rockets while they paint the dark night sky bright.

Alone in this city of mist and grim, trying to remember my broken dream
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    648 Posts
    I'm working a ten and a half hour shift in a bar in London. I am not looking forward to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,267 Posts
    Sleep through it like it were any other night.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    I do it all
    November 2010
    20,182 Posts
    420 allnite ~

Just kidding: I'll be in the pool running a muck

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    3,468 Posts
    Going to a small party at my friends house. I haven't seen any of them in months so I can't wait.

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,134 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Sorry about the downtime, now buy shit.
    February 2010
    1,572 Posts
    Work. I have a very small social life as it is, so I won't be missed at any parties.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 17Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,134 Posts
    Work. I have a very small social life as it is, so I won't be missed at any parties.
    I'll miss you :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 19Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member

January 2010
    3,141 Posts
    10 seconds before the ball drops I'm gonna hold my breath and say I held my breath until 2012.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 20Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    I'm gonna masturbate and line it up just right so I cum right as the new year hits.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Show Events Funny Funny x 40Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    7,066 Posts
    Still trying to decide what alcoholic beverages I wish to purchase. I'm thinking about being a classy motherfucker this year and purchasing some single malt scotch, probably Glenlivet 12 Year Old (although I'm considering 18 year old if any of my friend's will chip in to buy it with me), and then maybe a 6 pack of Jack and Cola, or something like that.

But then again, that seems like it'd go rather fast. I'd have to share the single malt with my friends - no way in hell I could drink that alone, it just wouldn't feel right. I might have to abandon the single malt and just buy more premixed stuff. Plus, I really want to just sit back and relax with some Rekorderlig cider. I just don't know

39. Post #39
    Dennab
    July 2010
    6,113 Posts
    Small party at a friends place, will probably drink some shit (lots of beer and some Green Fairy will be there), do stupid shit and maybe a late night stroll through the town.

40. Post #40
    Grammar Nazi General
    April 2009
    2,030 Posts
    grafitti bombing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)