1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,862 Posts

If I were another driver on the road I'd literally shit my pants. This looks like something out of Grand Theft Auto.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 24Funny Funny x 3 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,779 Posts
    Holy fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,598 Posts
    Better keep to doing that on the Arabian Peninsula. Do that in the US, and someone will hit you on purpose, because you will be at fault.

That and I don't understand how someone does that in a front-wheel-drive car, unless he has some kind of aftermarket steering rack, I can't imagine how fast he needs to turn the steering wheel in that little Aveo to catch the slide and return it like that.

It's pretty easy to do that in an AWD car, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    5,070 Posts
    Fucking holy, looks like those arab guys driving insane and shooting ak-74 while doing those moves.

5. Post #5
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,338 Posts
    Someone post the video where they do this, but the passengers fly out because they crash and roll without seatbelts.

Edited:

wow there's no way they do this without modding

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    187 Posts
    That is freaking amazing, its crazy how someone can maintain control and not hit or clip anything.

7. Post #7
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,338 Posts
    here it is

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,560 Posts
    Jesus christ, fucking idiots. People like that shouldn't be allowed to drive, no matter how "amazing" they are that is called endangering the lives of others, on a fucking busy street and all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,598 Posts
    Jesus christ, fucking idiots. People like that shouldn't be allowed to drive, no matter how "amazing" they are that is called endangering the lives of others, on a fucking busy street and all
    This is how it's done.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    847 Posts
    They buy the cars, completely strip out everything they possibly can and then go insane speeds on public roads.. They're fucking idiots, basically. They're rich and stupid, eventually they crash and ultimately die because they don't have seat belts or anything and just go flying out of the car since they're going easily 70+ mph to slide like they do.

Nothing "amazing" about it, they just turn the steering wheel back and forth as quickly as possible (for the most part). They're usually FWD so only the rear tires break free and the front tires continue to pull the car forward since they counter-steer enough to point the tires forward while the ass end swings out..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,480 Posts
    i want that car to roll over so the idiot hanging out the window will learn his lesson
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    2,718 Posts
    Looks like my first time trying to drive the Mustang with a keyboard in Test Drive Unlimited 2.

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,568 Posts
    They buy the cars, completely strip out everything they possibly can and then go insane speeds on public roads.. They're fucking idiots, basically. They're rich and stupid, eventually they crash and ultimately die because they don't have seat belts or anything and just go flying out of the car since they're going easily 70+ mph to slide like they do.

Nothing "amazing" about it, they just turn the steering wheel back and forth as quickly as possible (for the most part). They're usually FWD so only the rear tires break free and the front tires continue to pull the car forward since they counter-steer enough to point the tires forward while the ass end swings out..

What's life without a bit of thrill?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    5,070 Posts

What's life without a bit of thrill?
    Those stupid idiots risk the life's of others, I want you to say "Whats life without a bit of thrill?" while seeing someone driving that crazy near you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #15
    September 2010
    1,925 Posts
    I love when people try to justify this kind of thing with things like "it's just a bit of fun ".

Yeah, some people also have fun by killing other people, that doesn't exactly make it morally correct. Just putting that out there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    10,846 Posts
    dirt 3

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,862 Posts
    Those of you that are arguing, stop being such cunts and enjoy the video; we obviously know how dangerous the shit they do is, we don't need you in here preaching about it like deranged missionaries in Haiti.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,452 Posts
    One of my favorites
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    November 2009
    407 Posts
    Holy shit, that was scary to watch. Why were the text floating around like that?

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,480 Posts
    One of my favorites
    0:30 right next to a school bus, and they're firing in the air. what a damn cesspool of stupidity.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #21
    January 2010
    553 Posts
    Let's see them do that in a rear-wheel drive and not gain control of it. I know for a fact that it's a scary experience trying to regain control of a RWD car that is fish-tailing, I've had to going down hill on a wet day, and I wasn't even going fast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,361 Posts
    He must have accidentally all the tires

23. Post #23
    CJF
    August 2006
    18,168 Posts
    That's a fearless guy hanging out that window. He'd be lucky if he wasn't snapped in half if that car flipped.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    7,019 Posts
    These guys should be stunt drivers. They'll be even more filthy stinkin' rich.

25. Post #25
    March 2007
    128 Posts
    Holy shit, that was scary to watch. Why were the text floating around like that?
    Pretty sure somebody edited the video to make the video seem stable, when the cameraman was actually shaking the camera. The text is the border of the original video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    726 Posts
    Better keep to doing that on the Arabian Peninsula. Do that in the US, and someone will hit you on purpose, because you will be at fault.

That and I don't understand how someone does that in a front-wheel-drive car, unless he has some kind of aftermarket steering rack, I can't imagine how fast he needs to turn the steering wheel in that little Aveo to catch the slide and return it like that.

It's pretty easy to do that in an AWD car, though.

I used to drive a cobalt which is just like the Aveo.. I could do that shit and I have. Which is why my car doesn't run anymore :) Oh well got a new one

27. Post #27
    I'd buy that for a dollar
    Dennab
    September 2008
    5,102 Posts
    here it is

The end sounds like transformers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    1,757 Posts
    Snip