1. Post #1
    I LOVE MY CHINESE COMPUTER PARTS
    December 2010
    1,081 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13 (list)

2. Post #2
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    12,789 Posts
    Witches and Hoes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,747 Posts
    Strangest boobs I have ever seen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    I was nice to a hobo once and he bought me this title
    May 2010
    5,562 Posts
    That Witch is possibly the ugliest model I've seen in a game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

5. Post #5
    I AM A PUTRID FUCK WHO CHASES AFTER PEOPLE'S VANS, SCARES GIRLS, FELL FOR A RANDOM FUCK ON THE INTERNET WHO I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN, AND SHOVED RUSTY NAILS DOWN MY COCK FOR THEM.
    July 2008
    3,404 Posts
    What is that abomination
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    5,591 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    11,740 Posts
    That model is kind of..

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,563 Posts
    what the FUCK am i looking at
    I don't know wether to laugh at the hillarity of the whole picture of to cry at the stupidity
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    I LOVE MY CHINESE COMPUTER PARTS
    December 2010
    1,081 Posts
    what the FUCK am i looking at
    I don't know wether to laugh at the hillarity of the whole picture of to cry at the stupidity
    Which ever you want to. :\

10. Post #10
    November 2011
    50 Posts
    Soooo...what reason is Mileena chasing them for?

Good pic though.
    Needs some editing though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    14,361 Posts
    Nick's reaction to the Witch is pretty equal to my reaction to the image. It's like I'm looking in a mirror.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)