1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,905 Posts
    The first victim, Yongkang resident Miss Hu was robbed of 3000 RMB cash she had placed on the ATM, 900 RMB cash in her purse, and even her platinum ring on her finger.

Two days later, the second victim Mr. Tong was robbed at 11pm at night as he was on the phone and preparing to deposit money at the ATM. He was knocked unconscious and robbed of the 47,000 RMB cash he was going to deposit and his black Apple iPhone.

On November 25th at night, the helmeted man again tried to use the same method to rob another person, a Mr. Yu, except wearing a different color helmet this time.

The police officer says that through analysis of the surveillance footage, it was determined that the suspectís actions were premeditated. Through police action, the culprit named Xu Guode was soon arrested. Xu had stolen over 80,000 RMB through this method.

VIDEO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 29Friendly Friendly x 14Starred Starred x 4 (list)

2. Post #2
    Viking Chest hair simulator 2012
    June 2009
    3,092 Posts
    This is amazing!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 21Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,308 Posts
    He could have easily killed someone and should be tried as such.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 74 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,608 Posts
    What the fuck? That's sick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 30 (list)

5. Post #5
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,573 Posts
    I find it somewhat silly he didn't bother to cover his full face especially in front of an atm where there's obviously cameras

sucks to have your ass kicked by a brick wielding mugger though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

6. Post #6
    July 2009
    1,886 Posts
    thats fucked up...

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    6,594 Posts
    What a dick.

8. Post #8
    November 2007
    1,105 Posts
    Fucking asshole, those people could have died with an impact like that to head. He deserves to be punished to the fullest extent.

Some people steal because they're desperate and think they have no where else to go. I almost felt sorry for him because he went down to that guy on the floor and I thought he was going to check his pulse but he was actually just stealing his necklace... Wow...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    10,828 Posts
    That's fucking insane.

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    4,259 Posts
    Fucking prick

Oh wow that was really not intended   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,481 Posts
    He could have easily killed someone and should be tried as such.
    They crack down on crime pretty harshly in China.

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    7,691 Posts
    They send unwanted criminals to North Korea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    7,680 Posts
    Made me think of this dude

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 5Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    6,310 Posts
    I actually expected it to be like "Give me all your money or I will hit you with this brick"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 26Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    16,627 Posts
    Fucking asshole, those people could have died with an impact like that to head. He deserves to be punished to the fullest extent.

Some people steal because they're desperate and think they have no where else to go. I almost felt sorry for him because he went down to that guy on the floor and I thought he was going to check his pulse but he was actually just stealing his necklace... Wow...
    I don't care how desperate you are, if you do something that could potentially kill someone just for their money you're a piece of human crap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,681 Posts
    I thought they knew Kung Fu in China, no one there can break even one brick with a quick chop?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

18. Post #18
    Dennab
    July 2007
    43,766 Posts
    Unless the crime is being perpetrated by corporations or the state, yeah

19. Post #19
    Dennab
    October 2010
    15,211 Posts
    This is amazing!
    Yeah it's amazing how someone hits people in the back of the head with a brick in an attempt to rob their money.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    12,028 Posts
    I thought they knew Kung Fu in China, no one there can break even one brick with a quick chop?
    Yeah, they do know Kung Fu in China.
    "They" being "the people who actually studied it".

21. Post #21
    I regularly throw pity parties.
    August 2010
    14,753 Posts
    I actually expected it to be like "Give me all your money or I will hit you with this brick"
    Brick first, ask questions later.

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    575 Posts
    Bludgeoning is a sick method of assault

23. Post #23
    Dennab
    October 2010
    15,211 Posts
    Bludgeoning is a sick method of assault
    Indeed, struck someone really hard in the neck/back area, dislodging the spine, and he won't be able to breath and dies an agonizing death.

24. Post #24

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    4,967 Posts
    Give him the chair or whatever death penalty they have in china.
    the truth is, he'll probably be locked up and completely forgotten like the rest of the criminals there

their prisons are simply too numerous to keep track of, and he'll most likely spend the rest of his middle-age life behind bars(i reckon 15-20 years, since monetary robberies are pretty big)

26. Post #26
    the truth is, he'll probably be locked up and completely forgotten like the rest of the criminals there

their prisons are simply too numerous to keep track of, and he'll most likely spend the rest of his middle-age life behind bars(i reckon 15-20 years, since monetary robberies are pretty big)
    He should've known better than hitting people with bricks.

27. Post #27
    A highly respected gentleman in Chernarus
    June 2010
    2,036 Posts
    Give him the chair or whatever death penalty they have in china.
    China should have a system of equal punishment blown out of proportion: If you rob someone with a brick, you're sentenced to being pelted by bricks.

28. Post #28
    China should have a system of equal punishment blown out of proportion: If you rob someone with a brick, you're sentenced to being pelted by bricks.
    China is not middle east.

29. Post #29
    July 2009
    560 Posts
    When I saw the title I actually thought he hid inside the wall, removed a brick when people were using the machine and stuck his hand out, then leafed through their pockets or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)