1. Post #121
    I agree that it's a great game, but it is not exactly old though.
    Well, when it came out, I was only nine, man.
    Also, I played the shit out of this when I was little
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 3 (list)

2. Post #122
    Certified Waifu Expert
    October 2009
    628 Posts

My childhood was SPENT on this game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Winner Winner x 3 (list)

3. Post #123
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    19,779 Posts

It's a miracle that I've somehow acquired a drivers license, and a even bigger one that I haven't lost it yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    313 Posts

i still play it too

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    3,674 Posts
    while you all grew up on classics i grew up on budget games

well at least partly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Israel Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #126
    Ex-Least Respected Usergroup
    June 2007
    8,181 Posts
    There was this game where you were some animal I think and you had a friend who was a question mark. You'd sit in your cart and go along some cart tracks through space until you hit like a teleport and then you'd be taken to a random learning game like hangman or some maths questions. Whilst not a proper game I still played the shit out of it when I was 4-5 .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #127
    YOU ARE DUMB AND NOBODY LIKES YOU
    January 2010
    8,001 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #128
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,824 Posts
    I've come to a horrible realization.

I will never enjoy any video game as much as i enjoyed this one:

"The force will surrender you to me."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #129
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    3,823 Posts
    PC games:

And most importantly

Oh wow, read this:

http://www.subsim.com/ssr/sh2/review..._hunter_ii.htm

When the game begins you'll realize you aren't in 1996 anymore. The graphics are 3D and quite good for a subsim. No longer are you restricted to a slice of the sea and sky when on the bridge—now you can look around as you would in real life. The 3D view of your U-boat diving beneath the waves is splendid. And what waves they are! Rolling, undulating swells pitch your boat on all three axes. By this time you’ll have a grin as you order full speed and begin a hunt. Depending on your graphics card, you may see some slight jaggedness on the horizon and mild clipping but overall, the graphics get an A. 3D and good graphics should not be written off as mere eye candy. When you’re running on the surface at night, intercepting an oil tanker, having an unrestricted view of the sky, bridge, and sea give you a better sense of "being there".

Yes, these graphics are bloody amazing A+++

Amazing how fast graphics evolve.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    October 2011
    694 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #131
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    13,776 Posts
    that hercules game was probably the worst game I've ever played
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

12. Post #132
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    22,444 Posts

I was essentially brain-dead at ten, so I basically just went along with it and made up my own story about why I was shooting at things. It had something to do with robots and my dad's evil(er) twin. Oh, and zombies.

I did the same thing with Halo 2, only I thought Master Chief was a girl in disguise because I heard Cortana talking and didn't really know what was going on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 12Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #133
    November 2009
    5,628 Posts

Where my love for space-based games and ultimate love for science originated from.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 South Africa Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #134
    Glory To Victotzka
    November 2010
    1,522 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

15. Post #135
    Hi.
    July 2011
    5,223 Posts

I shouldn't have been playing this as a kid. I believe they made a remastered one one for xbox with a shitty multiplayer replacement.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #136
    February 2009
    14,610 Posts
    Seems like a lot of you guys were PC gamers from the beginning.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #137
    Do you still have those 3 ~limited edition~ cards?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #138
    October 2011
    910 Posts

My sister and I kept fighting over who would play first.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 India Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

19. Post #139
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,042 Posts

Scare ALL the kids.

Fuck ALL the bitches.

Edited:

Holy shit that's advanced.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

20. Post #140
    February 2009
    14,610 Posts
    Do you still have those 3 ~limited edition~ cards?
    I don't think so. I only have my main deck (which is in my bedside drawer), which contains another 3 ~limited edition~ cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Tournament 2004 on GBA.

21. Post #141
    Dennab
    June 2010
    7,636 Posts

Scare ALL the kids.

Fuck ALL the bitches.

Edited:

Holy shit that's advanced.
    that shit was so fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    433 Posts

They scarred the living daylights out of me, but by god were they fun! :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 5Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #143
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,603 Posts

They scarred the living daylights out of me, but by god were they fun! :D
    We had a neighbor who had TR2 when I was around 6-7. He let me borrow the game, I still have it today
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

24. Post #144
    September 2010
    1,278 Posts

Never finished it. I was only 4 when I first played it though, and even at 17 now I can't finish it so it's understandable.

Ooh a better part of my childhood, feeling boss for winning games on the lowest difficulty setting.

I really miss this game.
    Empire Earth 1 and 2 were so good, I'm actually looking for a used copy of 2.

Thread related:
    Not that old, but this was the shit.

25. Post #145
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,927 Posts

I remember also this game (Primal Rage), i was 8 years old when i played it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

26. Post #146
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    13,008 Posts
    Just realized how racist that last boss fight is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #147
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    4,798 Posts
    I have spent YEARS trying to remember this game. I must've been really young when I played this because all I could remember about this game was the guy saying "THAT'S A FENDER BENDER" if you crashed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

28. Post #148

Gobshite

November 2011
    4,979 Posts

The breakfast table level was amazing, and the pool table.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #149
    September 2009
    470 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

30. Post #150
    TVC

April 2010
    294 Posts

For the week I was able to play it when my uncle borrowed it from Blockbuster, it was the shit, I could never find a copy anywhere after that though.

31. Post #151
    Piss in my face I'll piss in your mouth
    April 2011
    510 Posts

Shit yes

UNDERSTAND, UNDERSTAND, THE CONCEPT OF LOVE.
    BEST SOUNDTRACK EVER
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #152
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    13,428 Posts
    Just gonna throw this here:
    Not made by me.

Edited:

Also this:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

33. Post #153
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    630 Posts

Hell yeah!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #154
    If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.
    November 2011
    7,023 Posts
    Still my Favorite game to date

also
    Vivi <3 Quina
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #155
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    960 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #156
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,260 Posts
    Can't place that there m'lord.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #157
    February 2011
    252 Posts

Oh man, I used to play this game all the time. I remember I made this one map where the peasants were "watching" a baseball game (Just some footmen and archers on a field surrounded by a wall). The peasants had a shitton of health and damage, and I would put different teams next to each other in the "bleachers" and let them fight. Shit was soooo fun back in the day
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

38. Post #158
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    2,962 Posts

This was so much of my childhood.

I still occasionally play it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

39. Post #159
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    3,823 Posts
    This might sound dumb, but that looks like Skyrim alpha edition or something.

Yes, I know Skyrim didn't invent Nordic/Scandinavian armor/culture.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

40. Post #160
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    1,992 Posts

I can't believe I forgot this. My family used to have a DOS computer with so many awesome games on it. My parents gave it away without asking me though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)