Is that a rocket in your pocket?
    March 2010
    9,026 Posts
    what would be a cool valve related decal to use on my objector

3. Post #1763
    May 2011
    921 Posts
    what would be a cool valve related decal to use on my objector
    Maybe one of the hazmat/CEDA warning signs hanging around the L4D levels?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #1764
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    2,535 Posts
    Maybe one of the hazmat/CEDA warning signs hanging around the L4D levels?
    Hold on, I'll make a good one

Edited:

Hooray for recycling images!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #1765

August 2009
    9 Posts
    Hello Everyone,

Ever since I got wind of the Flair! I had an idea in mind, then two hours later the painterly filter got removed and I moved on.
    Recently I discovered the work around on both the Flair and the Objector and my idea was re-sparked.

So I went to search for tips and tricks on making the items work and I stumbled upon this topic, after reading 45 pages of ideas (And some discussions here and there) I noticed someone else had already made my Idea and I was happy...then I noticed a flaw in the design.

But since this is not my Blog, here's what I'm trying to do:

Pokemon Badges on the Flair!
    Now a previous visitor already made this one:

The problem with that however is that the Soul badge is actually pink and not red, this being because the artist used these buttons to make the flair:

Now me being of little ability in gimp TRIED using these:

for making a Flair! but unfortunatly as stated before... I have little ability - Scratch that I just suck.

So if there's anyone out there that could make two sets of Flair! badges for me ( Boulder - Thunder - Rainbow - Volcano ) and ( Cascade - Soul - Marsh - Earth) I would be very grateful.

6. Post #1766
    December 2009
    1,627 Posts
    Hello Everyone,

Ever since I got wind of the Flair! I had an idea in mind, then two hours later the painterly filter got removed and I moved on.
    Recently I discovered the work around on both the Flair and the Objector and my idea was re-sparked.

So I went to search for tips and tricks on making the items work and I stumbled upon this topic, after reading 45 pages of ideas (And some discussions here and there) I noticed someone else had already made my Idea and I was happy...then I noticed a flaw in the design.

But since this is not my Blog, here's what I'm trying to do:

Pokemon Badges on the Flair!
    Now a previous visitor already made this one:

The problem with that however is that the Soul badge is actually pink and not red, this being because the artist used these buttons to make the flair:

Now me being of little ability in gimp TRIED using these:

for making a Flair! but unfortunatly as stated before... I have little ability - Scratch that I just suck.

So if there's anyone out there that could make two sets of Flair! badges for me ( Boulder - Thunder - Rainbow - Volcano ) and ( Cascade - Soul - Marsh - Earth) I would be very grateful.
    Here you go, quickly done and might just not be good enough, but I'm short on time and this is the best I could do in 10 min.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #1767
    June 2005
    43 Posts
    I decided to make this Iron Sky decal after getting a tool from a drop.

8. Post #1768
    Dennab
    April 2010
    13,556 Posts
    I decided to make this Iron Sky decal after getting a tool from a drop.

I assume you're german?

9. Post #1769
    June 2005
    43 Posts
    I assume you're german?
    I'm not, but the official store has same badge.

10. Post #1770
    July 2010
    7 Posts
    Hey, guys. I need some help. I made a custom decal to my flair and applied on it, but the problem starts here when i went online the decal on it dissapeared so i restarted the game to see if it comes back. But no decal and no decal tool to make another one.
    What the hell happened?

11. Post #1771
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    11,229 Posts
    Hey, guys. I need some help. I made a custom decal to my flair and applied on it, but the problem starts here when i went online the decal on it dissapeared so i restarted the game to see if it comes back. But no decal and no decal tool to make another one.
    What the hell happened?
    Email Valve, they'll be able to help you with this.

12. Post #1772
    March 2012
    244 Posts
    Sup guys, I made my Flair! with some pin-up pictures I found in the Internet...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #1773
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    8,230 Posts
    I want to get a Flair and make 'em look like a bunch of ALF Pogs.

"Remember ALF? HE'S BACK. IN POG FORM."   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #1774
    May 2011
    963 Posts
    Hold on, I'll make a good one

Edited:

Hooray for recycling images!
    Hey that's mine. :C

15. Post #1775
    Thaaaat's Whyt!
    January 2012
    1,610 Posts
    Well I remade Computrix's "Hello I'm A Spy" because I was bored and had nothing to do. So now it's in TF2 text and looks worn out and scratched.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #1776
    April 2012
    9 Posts
    I'm a new user around here ^^
    Let's start with my Flair! and Clan Tag,shall we?

Bioshock Electro Bolt Clan Tag:

Anime Girl Flair!:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Greece Show Events Funny Funny x 9Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #1777
    Welcome to hell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #1778
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    24,003 Posts
    Bioshock Electro Bolt Clan Tag:
    Awesome.

Anime Girl Flair!:
    Horrible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 15Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #1779
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    13,232 Posts
    HEY FACEPUNCH I'M NEW HERE LOOK AT MY ANIME GIRL FLAIR
    Well, ahem, greetings.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #1780
    April 2012
    9 Posts
    Well, ahem, greetings.
    Greetings sir :3
    Funny fact is that I don't even like anime myself,I mostly wear it because it pisses people off :D

21. Post #1781
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    24,003 Posts
    Funny fact is that I don't even like anime myself,I mostly wear it because it pisses people off :D
    It passes with flying colours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #1782
    April 2012
    9 Posts
    It passes with flying colours.
    meh ^^

23. Post #1783
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,442 Posts
    Greetings sir :3
    If you want to really piss people off replace it with my little pony.
    Anime doesn't piss people off anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Useful Useful x 1 (list)

24. Post #1784
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #1785
    People have gotten used to anime. I reckon in a couple years time people will get used to MLP, or at least only attempt to gouge out one eye in reaction.
       It is a joke.   

26. Post #1786
    April 2012
    9 Posts
    Well,Ponies would be too easy.And then again,I'd prefer looking like an Anime fan rather than a Bronie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Greece Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #1787
    Well,Ponies would be too easy.And then again,I'd prefer looking like an Anime fan rather than a Bronie.
    Fair enough. If you don't have dignity you don't have anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #1788
    April 2012
    9 Posts
    So,I'm currently working on this Clan Tag Decal.I don't really know how it's going to work out,so I'd be grateful if someone with a spare decal tool would take a screenshot of how it would look,or just mess up with the colours so they match in-game.

INFO:http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Group_935
    (I don't like CoD,but I gotta admit Nazi Zombies is addictive and has an awesome storyline.)

EDIT: I just like Zombies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Greece Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #1789
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,772 Posts
    (I don't like CoD,but I gotta admit Nazi Zombies is addictive and has an awesome storyline.)
    Please, PLEASE, tell me you're joking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #1790
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    564 Posts
    So I decided to do some 'Science' today, and managed to craft a Flair out of a Crocleather Slouch and L'Inspecteur.

Anyways, the Decals I chose:

And In-Game:

I have to say it came out alot better than I had initially thought, because of how squashed the images looked, especially the Sgt. Pepper logo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #1791
    April 2012
    9 Posts
    Please, PLEASE, tell me you're joking.
    I'm actually not.You know,learning about the story through easter eggs and hidden stuff is fun.

32. Post #1792
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,519 Posts
    I'm actually not.You know,learning about the story through easter eggs and hidden stuff is fun.
    The Easter eggs in nazi zombies are overly complicated and really the story is nothig special. Just another super soldier experiment gone wrong story really.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #1793
    April 2012
    9 Posts
    The Easter eggs in nazi zombies are overly complicated and really the story is nothig special. Just another super soldier experiment gone wrong story really.
    EDIT: I just like Zombies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Greece Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

34. Post #1794
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    82 Posts

Enjoy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7 (list)

35. Post #1795
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    2,842 Posts

For use on the Conscientious Objector.

Also comes in Battle-Tattered style.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #1796
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    8,230 Posts

For use on the Conscientious Objector.

Also comes in Battle-Tattered style.

A decent idea, but it reminds me too much of those fucking obnoxious pins ("WANNA TASTE MY RAINBOW?", "PEOPLE ARE LIKE PASTA; THEY'RE ALL STRAIGHT UNTIL YOU HEAT EM UP!", etc.)

Don't the WBC use something like Orange and Black? That might make the parody that much more accurate.

I also wanna see someone make an Objector to look like that "Homosexuality is Gay" sign.

37. Post #1797
    November 2011
    97 Posts
    Does the creator of the Plank decal posted it here? I can't find it.

38. Post #1798
    April 2012
    9 Posts
    So I figured out how much I love this mint paint and pretty much all my stuff are painted with it.Since I had a decal tool and a Flair! laying around,I thought of making a mint-coloured decal with lots of nice stuff.So I made this:
    (Credit goes to menneb for the polycount pin image)

Here's some screenshots of it on my characters.
    Spy:

Medic:

Engineer:

Heavy:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Greece Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6 (list)

39. Post #1799

April 2012
    7 Posts
    Can someone post a tutorial for making flair decals?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Austria Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #1800
    Dennab
    April 2010
    13,556 Posts
    This is not going to end well...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)