1. Post #1

April 2009
    42 Posts
    EXERCISE Tabs
    Using the Format tab and enter data on population density in some Slovenian municipalities. The first column should be 2 inches away from the left edge, the other is against the right to 7 cm, and the third left onto 8 cm. Before the third column of empty space must be automatically filled with dots.
    Can someone make that for me in world 2010 and send it to me at nexmod@gmail.com.....
    http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...33315854_n.jpg
    It should look something like this.

(User was permabanned for this post ("Spam" - rilez))

(User was banned for this post ("Wait what is this, homework help? No homework threads" - rilez))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Funny Funny x 15Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2

August 2011
    43 Posts
    What?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

3. Post #3
    Dog
    What's worse than biting into an apple and finding a dick?
    March 2011
    2,995 Posts
    Never mix inches and cm, either be a moron or don't.

Also what?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    6,579 Posts
    This is Facepunch, not helpmedomyhomework.net
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    I wish I had a tentacle hand. Japan would pay billions for some real-life tentacles.
    February 2009
    5,210 Posts
    Looks like he didn't do his homework and it's due in 1 hour, but he can't work on it thanks to other lessons, correct?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)