1. Post #4601
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    5,845 Posts

I have become the Lynel.
    Oh shit I thought I had all of    Kilton's Monster Masks. When does he sell that one?   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Firefox Canada Show Events

2. Post #4602
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,884 Posts
    Oh shit I thought I had all of    Kilton's Monster Masks. When does he sell that one?   
    It was there the first time after I completed all divine beasts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #4603
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,270 Posts
    If you use the default HUD instead of the Pro HUD you're a chump. Fact.
    What does the Pro HUD do?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events

4. Post #4604
    Naci's Sidekick
    July 2010
    11,458 Posts
    Only shows hearts and stamina.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #4605
    Dennab
    January 2016
    1,330 Posts
    Removes all the pointless HUD covering your screen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

6. Post #4606
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    4,109 Posts
    Does the luchador outfit have any special abilities?
    It says "Diguise; Bone Atk Up"

Disguise seems to be flavor text but Bone Atk Up may not only up the skeleton arms weapons but anything with bones, like Dragonbone clubs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events

7. Post #4607
    December 2012
    1,209 Posts
    If you use the default HUD instead of the Pro HUD you're a chump. Fact.
    I'm a proud chump.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events

8. Post #4608
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    1,125 Posts
    With every korok I find under a rock, I always deliberately drop the rock on them afterward
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 19Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #4609
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    6,056 Posts
    Removes all the pointless HUD covering your screen.
    I don't know about you, but the weather and noise meters make it indispensable, and the temperature gauge is pretty useful as well.

Though i do wish there were a Souls-style HUD option to fade the parts that weren't in use until you enter combat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #4610
    Dennab
    January 2016
    1,330 Posts
    I don't know about you, but weather and noise meter make it indispensable.

Though i do wish there were a Souls-style HUD option to fade the parts that weren't in use until you enter combat.
    Noise meter? UHHHHHHHH... just crouch slowly?

Weather meter? Just look at the world around you? Once again what a pointless use of my screen. Pro HUD was a god send.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPhone Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #4611
    March 2013
    829 Posts
    If I could draw for shit, I'd make a comic about Koroks popping up everywhere.
    Under rocks, in cupboards, inside cookie jars, under toilet lids...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

12. Post #4612
    Dennab
    January 2016
    1,330 Posts
    Instead of looking at the beautiful world crafted by the developers I instead enjoy looking at a sound wave and a gigantic compass covering my screen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPhone Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

13. Post #4613
    December 2012
    1,209 Posts

sass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Zing Zing x 12 (list)

14. Post #4614
    July 2013
    581 Posts
    "What a pointless use of my screen." Could you sound any more full of yourself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 7Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

15. Post #4615
    Dennab
    January 2016
    1,330 Posts
    "What a pointless use of my screen." Could you sound any more full of yourself.
    Haha what? How does not agreeing with the use of HUD elements make me sound full of myself?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

16. Post #4616
    December 2012
    1,209 Posts

Weather meter? Just look at the world around you? Once again what a pointless use of my screen. Pro HUD was a god send.
    Instead of looking at the beautiful world crafted by the developers I instead enjoy looking at a sound wave and a gigantic compass covering my screen
    I find the default hud's noise meter useful due to my horrible hearing problems.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

17. Post #4617
    Dennab
    January 2016
    1,330 Posts
    I find the default hud's noise meter useful due to my horrible hearing problems.
    This is why the Pro HUD is an option.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #4618
    July 2013
    581 Posts
    Haha what? How does not agreeing with the use of HUD elements make me sound full of myself?
    Your opinion is fine. The tone of your posts is grating.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #4619
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,466 Posts
    Does the luchador outfit have any special abilities?
    Bone weapons deals more damage (Like Stal Arms and Dragonbone), and makes Stal monster appear more often and won't attack you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Safari United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #4620
    Dennab
    January 2016
    1,330 Posts
    Your opinion is fine. The tone of your posts is grating.
    Want me to add a smiley face emoji after every post I make?

(User was banned for this post ("Shitposting/Ban History" - Bengley))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 21 (list)

21. Post #4621
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,466 Posts
    do I really have to pay 25$ to get the costume I want for link

http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/access...ersaves/127307

Is there no alternatives
    If you have an android device, you can just get yourself a NFC sticker/card and make your own. It's cheaper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Safari United States Show Events

22. Post #4622
    Dennab
    January 2016
    1,330 Posts
    If you have an android device, you can just get yourself a NFC sticker/card and make your own. It's cheaper.
    How do I do that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

23. Post #4623
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    6,056 Posts

Want me to add a smiley face emoji after every post I make?
    who shat in your salmon meunière?

(User was banned for this post ("Don't feed the troll" - Bengley))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 20Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #4624
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    19,592 Posts
    If you were any more full of yourself, there'd be more of yourself in you than there is you, and reality would be torn asunder.

(User was banned for this post ("Don't feed the troll" - Bengley))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

25. Post #4625
    Dennab
    January 2016
    1,330 Posts
    who shat in your salmon meunière?
    hey don't use an ingame reference as a way to use my misfortune as a way to collect funny ratings!

26. Post #4626
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,342 Posts
    It says "Diguise; Bone Atk Up"

Disguise seems to be flavor text but Bone Atk Up may not only up the skeleton arms weapons but anything with bones, like Dragonbone clubs.
    Disguise actually stops the Stalkoblins/Stalmoblins/Stalizalfos from attacking you at night. If you wear a Bokoblin mask, that stops the Stalkoblins but not the other two skeletons and the same for the Moblin/Lizalfos masks. The skeleton costume stops all 3 skeleton types from attacking.

If it had 'night speed up' then it'd be fantastic but I'd rather just Sheikah set speedboost away from them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #4627
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,466 Posts
    I would use the Radiant Set more if the Stal monster were more of a threat, the only thing they do is waste your weapons since they only have 1 HP. Best to use bows on them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Safari United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #4628
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,342 Posts
    I always go for headshots so I can finish them in one attack but then they move around or jump in each other's ways and I waste 10 arrows trying to kill them in one attack. Wasting arrows hurts me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #4629
    April 2013
    1,354 Posts
    i found out you can mount the lynel and hack away at him while on his back after he does a charge attack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #4630
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    1,125 Posts
    All this talk of killing Lynels, how do you guys get it done? Last time I ran into one I was done 2 beasts and had maybe 12 hearts, got my shit pushed in. I have actually seen them in my nightmares.

Ive beat the game now with about 22 hearts, Ganon wasnt really difficult so Im thinking I could take on a lynel now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Canada Show Events

31. Post #4631
    December 2012
    1,209 Posts
    I have yet to kill a Lynel.
    they're tough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

32. Post #4632
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    11,942 Posts
    All this talk of killing Lynels, how do you guys get it done? Last time I ran into one I was done 2 beasts and had maybe 12 hearts, got my shit pushed in. I have actually seen them in my nightmares.

Ive beat the game now with about 22 hearts, Ganon wasnt really difficult so Im thinking I could take on a lynel now.
    Dodge + Flurry Rush
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #4633
    March 2013
    829 Posts

I mostly learned its moveset, and learned to dodge its attacks and get in with a Flurry Rush. Kinda like a Dark Souls boss.
    (And lots of food and attack/defense potions)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Belgium Show Events

34. Post #4634
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,342 Posts
    Learn to parry and headshot. You can parry their regular swipes, and if you headshot them during charges or while they're charging up attcks (like firebreath etc) you can disorient them long enough to mount them and get free hits in by swing your weapon. This doesn't use durability, by the way, so equip your strongest weapon before you mount them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events

35. Post #4635
    Gold Member

March 2010
    6,529 Posts
    Dodge + Flurry Rush
    I just kept stunning him with lightning arrows and urbosa's furry and spin attacking with a royal claymore. Poor silver lynel didn't get a single attack in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome United States Show Events

36. Post #4636
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,284 Posts
    Spear and sword Lynels are easy. Club Lynels I've never killed once.

37. Post #4637
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,466 Posts

Urbosa's Fury shits on Lynel. Use that with a good longsword like the Royal Sword and just spin attack (Longsword's Charge Attack) and Urbosa them and you can easily kill them. Always be close to them so they don't use their bow. Dodging them and using Flurry Attack works wonders too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Safari United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

38. Post #4638
    January 2012
    1,054 Posts
    i killed a lynel once by repeatedly shooting him in the head
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #4639
    April 2013
    1,354 Posts

Well the easiest way is getting a high defense potion. and then putting on high defense armor. and after that no strat needed your god.

but if u die quickly,
    I killed a lynel without getting hit just like this:
    1. I dont usually bother with flurry rush because depending on the weapon the lynel is using he can knock you out of it. He has knocked me out of it when ever he does a floor bash with a big stone club weapon, because it has a pretty big aoe. attacks like simple swings and charges are safer to flurry rush and are very easy to do. dont flurry rush spins or aoe attacks. the flurry rush imo is a lot more risky than a parry.

2. parry the lynel like a real man. hes the easiest monster to parry that I have ever faced. just wait til he winds up fully and press parry. then combo him. If you got parry down it will never betray you, its indeed the perfect guard.

3. use stasis on him to get in more combos. after stasis ends he will be stunned, combo him again.

4. shooting his horns will stun him

If you are so bad at this game and just want him gone to satiate your revenge boner, shoot an ancient arrow at him and he will literally get deleted. and drops nothing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

40. Post #4640
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,466 Posts
    I really love the game's story, except for the ending which was disappointing and didn't left me satisfied in my opinion. The game does a fantastic job if you talk to the right people and they tell you about the past    especially Kass' story   . I did wish    King Rhoam explained in the journal why he appointed Link as Zelda's Knight, aside from the typical "Link has the Master Sword" nonsense.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Safari United States Show Events