1. Post #3241
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,618 Posts
    http://ca.ign.com/videos/2012/08/29/...-borderlands-2

New video

Edited:

Hour long, just starting to watch it then hitting the hay. That may be difficult.
    What I noticed in the earlier video was that there wasn't cloth physics when the player walked through a cloth hanging in a doorway.
    In this video (above) I clearly saw the same cloth moving.

Edited:

Actually the PhysX looks much advanced in this one. Did the earlier video even have it enabled?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

2. Post #3242
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    11,880 Posts

Maya profile.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #3243
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    5,259 Posts
    I want to bone Maya.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 10Agree Agree x 7 (list)

4. Post #3244
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    19,986 Posts
    I want to bone Maya.
    Lilith > Maya.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 28Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

5. Post #3245
    July 2009
    6,387 Posts
    Lilith's got all of dat ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #3246
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,899 Posts
    Lilith > Maya.
    There's only one way to settle this.

Mud. Wrestling.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 24Winner Winner x 2 (list)

7. Post #3247
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,259 Posts
    Lilith > Maya.
    Steele-Trap > Lillith > Maya

8. Post #3248
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    13,596 Posts
    Steele-Trap > Lillith > Maya
    So you like traps?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 12Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #3249
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,403 Posts
    So you like traps?
    Nah, I reckon it's because she has one more hole to fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #3250
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    2,376 Posts
    Fuckin' love Mayas hairstyle.

Edited:

About what Randy said in the video:

I get the sneaking suspicion that when he talked about the choice of giving an item to one or another, he was referring to one of the old character in BL1 we could play, and later he talks about a pretty difficult choice, I think he's referring to Lilith, in the trailer she seems to have been through some rough shit and doesn't look all that friendly    
    He's more likely talking about the Quest for Moxxi's pictures in the caustic caverns they played through with Salvador and Maya for IGN and some other sites.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #3251
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    7,727 Posts
    Nah, I reckon it's because she has one more hole to fuck.
    But it's big and loose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

12. Post #3252
    :D
    October 2011
    8,882 Posts
    I'm definately gonna play as Zer0, but daaamn, Maya is also awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #3253
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    7,727 Posts
    Might be getting a new camera soon, so the unchesting video might still happen.

14. Post #3254
    few words to create space
    January 2009
    9,971 Posts
    Oh, so the customization is just head and skin. I was expecting a bit more but it's still more than BL1. But my god, those weapons are beautiful. Especially those from Maliwan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #3255
    it's pronounced camel
    May 2010
    3,159 Posts
    Oh, so the customization is just head and skin. I was expecting a bit more but it's still more than BL1. But my god, those weapons are beautiful. Especially those from Maliwan.
    Clothes too.

16. Post #3256
    few words to create space
    January 2009
    9,971 Posts
    I guess the video only showed early "skins" which are just recolors. If we truly get different outfits with more rare skins then I'm super happy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

17. Post #3257
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    29,652 Posts
    I am tempted to get the 4 pack.
    I was able to muster 3 other real-life friends for a 4-pack, sorry!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #3258
    October 2011
    8,882 Posts
    Still wonder how the BL1 outfits thing works. Gearbox forum says, if game locates your save file you will be granted with clothes colored in BL colors and hats(e.g. Sledge mask for Gunzerker), but doesn't this make pretty easy to get clothes for everyone(pirate)? Or save files aren't simple "files" and are stored within your in-game account?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Latvia Show Events

19. Post #3259
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    1,716 Posts
    http://www.borderlands2.com/us/#pandora

Click on the little red symbols for mini gameplay videos
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

20. Post #3260
    It's a boomer! Watch out!
    March 2009
    1,568 Posts
    http://www.borderlands2.com/us/#pandora

Click on the little red symbols for mini gameplay videos
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 17Informative Informative x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

21. Post #3261
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,899 Posts
    I'm loving the enemy variation. It always got on my nerves how there were only like, four types of bandit so you'd only ever be seeing the same four dudes over and over.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

22. Post #3262
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    10,292 Posts
    Wait, that video of the Sheriff
    Another playable character?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8 (list)

23. Post #3263
    September 2009
    1,908 Posts
    or, you know

it could be an NPC
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

24. Post #3264
    May 2005
    8,596 Posts
    The sheriff is the wife of Handsome Jack, I believe. Antagonist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #3265
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,768 Posts
    Since the game's first been announced, I've been hyped for Axton.
    Since they revealed the skill trees, more hyped towards Maya now.

Maya seems to be this game's Medic, like Roland was.
    That was the main reason I loved Roland so much.
    It's good to see they're experimenting with class roles, instead of keeping all of the classes largely the same as their parallels.

Actually, I'll probably make two characters.
    Maya for Multiplayer, and Axton for singleplayer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #3266
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    7,727 Posts
    Season pass? I thought they didn't have any solidified DLC plans.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #3267
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    1,784 Posts
    So I am looking to buy a MSI 660ti before next months release and noticed that some, but not all variants of the card include a free coupon to redeem for Borderlands 2. On Scan UK, the MSI is the one that doesn't have it included. I emailed them asking them why, and the guy clearly didn't proofread my email properly and thought I was requesting a key after my order. So he sent me a coupon to redeem the game and I haven't paid a cent.

Although the MSI version on other sites did come with a code but for 20 more.
    Technically I'm not ripping them off since I am actually going to buy the 660ti but I still think its hilarious the way I just gained a free copy of Borderlands 2 when my friends all paid 25+

Edited:

Still wonder how the BL1 outfits thing works. Gearbox forum says, if game locates your save file you will be granted with clothes colored in BL colors and hats(e.g. Sledge mask for Gunzerker), but doesn't this make pretty easy to get clothes for everyone(pirate)? Or save files aren't simple "files" and are stored within your in-game account?
    They're stored at My Documents/My Games/Borderlands, so I would assume they are local
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

28. Post #3268
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    4,577 Posts
    I'm actually excited about all of the characters in BL2. Anyone in need of someone in their party willing to feel any role? I'm just excited to play the game. I just don't know if I have anyone to play with :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #3269
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    10,292 Posts
    or, you know

it could be an NPC
    Then explain the first-person shots?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #3270
    thread killa
    May 2010
    1,031 Posts
    Various confirmed playable characters: you can see Zer0's melee attack being used in one part.

31. Post #3271
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,391 Posts
    First-person shots on the bullymong vid. Bullymong character confirmed.

The gloves are wrong. It's Zer0. It's just a video introducing the Sheriff and showing some shooting, nothing more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

32. Post #3272
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    19,986 Posts
    Pretty sure that's somebody playing Zero.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

33. Post #3273
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    10,292 Posts
    Ah, I just assumed the video was entirely about the sheriff. Sorry. :c

34. Post #3274
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    899 Posts
    After seeing gunzerking above, I'll have a launcher in my left, and a heavy machine gun in my right.

Hellfire Dreadnought.

35. Post #3275
    October 2011
    8,882 Posts

dat Deathtrap...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Latvia Show Events Winner Winner x 13 (list)

36. Post #3276
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    1,716 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Late Late x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #3277
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,815 Posts
    After the release of the game, four brand new add-on campaigns for Borderlands 2 are coming your way, featuring new areas to explore, new adventures to undertake, new enemies to overcome and more. Priced individually at 800 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 and $9.99 on PC and PlayStation 3, these four campaign add-ons are scheduled to hit by June 2013 with more details to come in the future.

Soon we'll be offering a "Season Pass" bundle that includes all four campaign add-on packs for 2400 Microsoft Points on Xbox 360 and $29.99 on PC and PlayStation Network -- a savings of 25% over buying each campaign add-on individually. The Borderlands 2 Season Pass will be available through Steam, PlayStation Network and Xbox Live and will also be available at GameStop.
    http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/sh...79#post2700579
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

38. Post #3278
    FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHT TO SHITPOST IN POLIDICKS
    February 2007
    33,178 Posts
    If they are as good as General Knoxx then I will be impressed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #3279
    December 2011
    96 Posts
    Day one purchase for me! Played the crap out of the first one.
    Will Borderlands 2 support mods though?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #3280
    it's pronounced camel
    May 2010
    3,159 Posts
    Day one purchase for me! Played the crap out of the first one.
    Will Borderlands 2 support mods though?
    I think it will like BL1 did; i.e it'll be hard to make and play.