1. Post #761

August 2014
    71 Posts
    This isn't a request thread nor is it a WoC one either.
    Can we still add the WOC Crunch model to the pack since it just needs to be rigged?

that way we can have Crunch with the party hat and one without.

2. Post #762

July 2014
    56 Posts
    Right now I want to finish up what i'm doing with the Ratchet and Clank games, though the model was easy enough to rip and the masks should be easier so I may come back to this.
    Ratchet and Clank? i think someone has already done an addon for the first game, not sure about the others.

Edit: I've found some Crash WOC models online, even an UKA UKA Twinsanity model if you need this. I'm trying my best to find some more Twinsanity Models/Textures (especially the Evil Twins), I seriously doubt id find them.

These WOC models are from Gamecube if anyone needs them.

Here are the links:

Crash
    Coco
    Crystal
    Wumpa Fruit
    UkaUka (Twinsanity model)

3. Post #763
    May 2012
    218 Posts
    Ratchet and Clank? i think someone has already done an addon for the first game, not sure about the others.
    i think you just found me...
    i'm actual working on those :P

4. Post #764

July 2014
    56 Posts
    Ha! So it was you who made them, You also made Sonic franchise addons as well? Its really impressive.
    I wish i could try to rip and rig models from games. :/

5. Post #765

September 2014
    19 Posts
    Hey if im ot mistaken you created the evil crash ragdoll correct??? well not created but ripped and edited anyway if its possible may you upload the .obj or .fbx file to save me the trouble of having to convert it to be able to run in unreal engine??? would mean alot cheers m8

6. Post #766
    May 2012
    218 Posts
    Ha! So it was you who made them, You also made Sonic franchise addons as well? Its really impressive.
    I wish i could try to rip and rig models from games. :/
    i had make some Sonic addons, but its just for Source Filmmaker. :P
    Apoc Hedgie and RandomTBush has been working main Sonic franchise addons on workshop, so people are well known about them. they said there might be have others models in addon in the future.

Hey if im ot mistaken you created the evil crash ragdoll correct??? well not created but ripped and edited anyway if its possible may you upload the .obj or .fbx file to save me the trouble of having to convert it to be able to run in unreal engine??? would mean alot cheers m8
    yes, i worked on Evil Crash ragdoll. thanks to Youmadbah? for the model. seems i've got works hard on ragdoll, haha.

so, i recommend you to decompile .mdl of Evil Crash model, you will get a .smd file then use plug-in for import .smd format for your 3D program. its also support fully rigged, you may export them for Unreal Engine.

7. Post #767

September 2014
    19 Posts
    i had make some Sonic addons, but its just for Source Filmmaker. :P
    Apoc Hedgie and RandomTBush has been working main Sonic franchise addons on workshop, so people are well known about them. they said there might be have others models in addon in the future.

yes, i worked on Evil Crash ragdoll. thanks to Youmadbah? for the model. seems i've got works hard on ragdoll, haha.

so, i recommend you to decompile .mdl of Evil Crash model, you will get a .smd file then use plug-in for import .smd format for your 3D program. its also support fully rigged, you may export them for Unreal Engine.
    yeah i know i was just to lazy to convert/decompile it :/ haha ohwell i guess ile have 2 :)

8. Post #768
    January 2013
    385 Posts

Edit: I've found some Crash WOC models online, even an UKA UKA Twinsanity model if you need this. I'm trying my best to find some more Twinsanity Models/Textures (especially the Evil Twins), I seriously doubt id find them.

These WOC models are from Gamecube if anyone needs them.

Here are the links:

Crash
    Coco
    Crystal
    Wumpa Fruit
    UkaUka (Twinsanity model)
    That Uka Uka model isn't the actual model from the game, some one remade it with the textures.

I ripped the actual one the other day, along with redoing Aku Aku's UVs.

9. Post #769
    August 2014
    47 Posts
    YouMadBrah? since you did not let me use a model to rig but that's okay, I rigged the crash twinsainty model but the eye textures are in a bad way but the rig is good.

10. Post #770
    January 2012
    91 Posts
    That Uka Uka model isn't the actual model from the game, some one remade it with the textures.

I ripped the actual one the other day, along with redoing Aku Aku's UVs.
    Actually that Uka Uka model did come from the game. It's the model used for the save game icon for the memory card.

11. Post #771
    January 2013
    385 Posts
    Actually that Uka Uka model did come from the game. It's the model used for the save game icon for the memory card.
    Ah, well its not the greatest model. UV's where messed up a bit, e.g. not in the right places and such.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #772
    January 2012
    91 Posts
    Really? I didn't really notice that when I ripped it.
    Did you rip anything from the Unlimited demo?
    I was interested in ripping some of the models that might be different.

13. Post #773

July 2014
    56 Posts
    Well there is that cut tortoise.

14. Post #774
    January 2013
    385 Posts
    There's a fair bit of missing geometry (Pins that the bones hang on and backs of the string holding the bones) along with some texture stretching issues on the back and front, mainly the actual mask texture.

15. Post #775
    January 2012
    91 Posts
    Well there is that cut tortoise.
    That one wasn't in the full game?
    Also, do you know if Mecha Bandicoot is any different in the demo?

There's a fair bit of missing geometry (Pins that the bones hang on and backs of the string holding the bones) along with some texture stretching issues on the back and front, mainly the actual mask texture.
    Ah, I see now. I didn't really take a look at how he was in the game. I was just extracting the random memory card models then.

Also would there be any need for a t-posed Cortex? I want to know if it would be worth my time ripping him.

16. Post #776
    January 2013
    385 Posts

Ah, I see now. I didn't really take a look at how he was in the game. I was just extracting the random memory card models then.

Also would there be any need for a t-posed Cortex? I want to know if it would be worth my time ripping him.
    The only difference on Mecha is that he has a different weapon on his arm, but tbh its a bit of a waste of time ripping him twice for a small difference like that.

Already have a textured model of cortex that can be easily t-posed, so probably not.

17. Post #777
    August 2014
    47 Posts
    I know that crash was already ripped and I know that the eyes on the model don't look good but I got the model from online and rigged it for a test to se what I could do with it.

18. Post #778
    January 2013
    385 Posts
    I know that crash was already ripped and I know that the eyes on the model don't look good but I got the model from online and rigged it for a test to se what I could do with it.
    That model was ripped by someone else and has the wrong textures, i can send you my crash model to rig?

I could possibly make the pupils on the eyes a separate polygon so they don't deform as much.

19. Post #779

July 2014
    56 Posts
    Tortoise wasn't in the full game at all for some reason.
    I believe mecha has a drill instead of a chainsaw.

20. Post #780
    January 2012
    91 Posts
    The only difference on Mecha is that he has a different weapon on his arm, but tbh its a bit of a waste of time ripping him twice for a small difference like that.

Already have a textured model of cortex that can be easily t-posed, so probably not.
    Tortoise wasn't in the full game at all for some reason.
    I believe mecha has a drill instead of a chainsaw.
    I still might rip him then. I don't really mind ripping models with slight differences.

Also I think I found out how to force models into a t-pose now. I can only get this to work with Nina right now, but i'm sure I can get it to work with the other playable characters.

21. Post #781
    August 2014
    47 Posts
    That model was ripped by someone else and has the wrong textures, i can send you my crash model to rig?

I could possibly make the pupils on the eyes a separate polygon so they don't deform as much.
    Okay you can send it to me.

22. Post #782

October 2014
    6 Posts
    Thats awesome guys. You do a good job.

Can I have a download to play it on GMOD ? :D

23. Post #783

July 2014
    56 Posts
    I still might rip him then. I don't really mind ripping models with slight differences.

Also I think I found out how to force models into a t-pose now. I can only get this to work with Nina right now, but i'm sure I can get it to work with the other playable characters.

Looks good!
    Did you rip the background too?

24. Post #784

September 2014
    130 Posts
    Thats awesome guys. You do a good job.

Can I have a download to play it on GMOD ? :D
    Not released yet also there is some models on it like evil crash and dingodile

25. Post #785
    January 2012
    91 Posts
    Looks good!
    Did you rip the background too?
    You mean the skybox and those flat buildings? No, but I can rip the textures if you need them.

Edit:
    Man, Nina's UVs are evil, but I got them as close as I could to the original.
    Here it is if anyone is interested

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ac8zq7p3y4...SNina.zip?dl=0
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #786

October 2014
    6 Posts
    I have found this if you need an automated rig. online . https://www.mixamo.com/

edit : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AldAOVYDJko dont know if someone need these

27. Post #787
    January 2013
    385 Posts

The main playable characters are already in a non-deformed, symmetrical stance when they're idle, so no real need to force them into a t-pose really. Plus i already have the models fixed and done, so it's a bit pointless ripping them again when i'm most likely gonna release this pack in the next month or so.

Edited:

I have found this if you need an automated rig. online . https://www.mixamo.com/

edit : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AldAOVYDJko dont know if someone need these
    Mixamo is pretty crap for rigging models unless they're in a perfect t-pose and even then, the rig breaks when importing it into max and other 3D Programs.

Also your limited to rigging only 2 models unless you pay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #788

July 2014
    56 Posts
    You mean the skybox and those flat buildings? No, but I can rip the textures if you need them.

Edit:
    Man, Nina's UVs are evil, but I got them as close as I could to the original.
    Here it is if anyone is interested

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ac8zq7p3y4...SNina.zip?dl=0
    Good job there.
    Can you rip Madame amberly and uka uka ice monster please? :D

29. Post #789

August 2014
    71 Posts
    i'm most likely gonna release this pack in the next month or so.
    @YouMadBrah? Are you adding the Wrath of Cortex Crunch model that o0DemonBoy0o ripped to the pack please?

30. Post #790
    January 2013
    385 Posts
    @YouMadBrah? Are you adding the Wrath of Cortex Crunch model that o0DemonBoy0o ripped to the pack please?

Not really, cause its not my rip and its not a Twinsanity model either.

It can be added to the workshop on its own.

Edited:

Okay you can send it to me.
    Check your DM's.

31. Post #791

October 2014
    6 Posts

This is A Crash Twinsanity Model since is Crash in Spyro Ethernal Night.

Can someone do a rip just to see what he look without the ice. :P

In the same position.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #792
    January 2012
    91 Posts
    The main playable characters are already in a non-deformed, symmetrical stance when they're idle, so no real need to force them into a t-pose really. Plus i already have the models fixed and done, so it's a bit pointless ripping them again when i'm most likely gonna release this pack in the next month or so.
    Eh, it's the way I like doing things. I also like to post models to my DA and at the models-resource and I hate it when the model isn't t-posed.
    Anyway, I got Angel Crash here that i'm working on if you would want that. I dind't see it with all those other models you ripped.

33. Post #793

August 2014
    71 Posts
    Not really, cause its not my rip and its not a Twinsanity model either.

It can be added to the workshop on its own.
    Ok thanks! Hopefully it will!

Edited:

Eh, it's the way I like doing things. I also like to post models to my DA and at the models-resource and I hate it when the model isn't t-posed.
    Anyway, I got Angel Crash here that i'm working on if you would want that. I dind't see it with all those other models you ripped.
    That's really cool! Great Job!

Are you doing any other Crash Twinsanity Models? Or any other Wrath Of Cortex Models?

34. Post #794
    January 2013
    385 Posts
    You can send him over if you want to so i can add him to the pack. I'll give credit of course.

By the way, if you wanna help redo a few of the models that i have with crummy UV's in places (e.g. Crash, Cortex) from when i first started this, i'd really appreciate the help.

35. Post #795
    July 2014
    179 Posts

This is A Crash Twinsanity Model since is Crash in Spyro Ethernal Night.

Can someone do a rip just to see what he look without the ice. :P

In the same position.

Im with him on this!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #796
    January 2013
    385 Posts
    Got his done today
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

37. Post #797
    July 2014
    179 Posts
    Got his done today
    ahahahh xD neo the tranny (not that theres anything wrong with that) :)

38. Post #798
    January 2013
    385 Posts
    ahahahh xD neo the tranny (not that theres anything wrong with that) :)
    Done now.

Redoing Normal Brio and texturing Mecha then the pack is pretty much done for release i reckon.

39. Post #799

August 2014
    71 Posts
    Done now.

Redoing Normal Brio and texturing Mecha then the pack is pretty much done for release i reckon.

Haha! I never noticed the tiny bandicoot ears on his head before! That's hilarious!

@YouMadBrah? I'm sure you'll want a break after all this (you deserve one! that is a lot of work you did.) but sometime (eventually) are you going to do a few of the Hero's tail and Enter the Dragonfly models?
    (if you don't mind my asking)

40. Post #800
    July 2014
    179 Posts
    Guys i know this is kinda spam. but please go and check out the psx model rip thread. us guys would like some help etc. the thread is slowly fading away while this one is so very alive. it upsets me coz i think the other thread deserves more :)