TitleReverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post By Replies Views

Rules for General Discussion - You are being monitored

HEY Join Facepunch Steam Chat! Former chat threads Welcome to GD! Believe it or not there's a slightly higher standard for posts here (really!), so try to make constructive posts or at least keep things relevant to the thread. You don't want to be a...

Dragon Dumb x 4166
1st April 2012
by Hexxeh Go to last post
1 106,119

3 Stolen Girlfriends and Counting: The Story of Jay

Jay was an old acquaintance of mine. He had a history of stealing the girlfriend's of his friends. The first time I only heard about, but the second time I was a witness to. Basically, he became good friends with this guy Greg. Jay lost his job and...

3 Days Ago
by Aide Go to last post
11 636

A Song of Ice and Fire /Game of Thrones Discussion: The Winds Winter are coming yet I only have a Dream for Spring ( 2 3 4 5 .. 42 43 44 45 Last )

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/A+song+of+ice+and+fire+a+lot+are+from_a38e90_4439155.png A Song of Ice and Fire and its tv adaptation by HBO called Game of Thrones are an ongoing epic fantasy series with heavy insipiration from real world history...

2 Weeks Ago
by squids_eye Go to last post
1,773 68,025

Action Figures/Collectible Models Thread! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last )

You read the title! Don't post your life size pillow of Natalia Poklonskaya or stuff like that. Nothing that would violate the new rules. NOW CONTENT: http://i.imgur.com/vhCEKvn.jpg 1 Predator, 1 Alien Queen, 1 Regular Alien

2 Weeks Ago
by eomsten Go to last post
290 14,325

Airsoft General V1 - Rip IFAP edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last )

Airsoft General thread because the subforum got sent to the great subsection in the sky. This is for general chat between FP airsofters, but we have a more in depth forum at www.fpair.net for those who want to be a part of the community.

19 Hours Ago
by Batandy Go to last post
454 14,830

American Football Thread V3: Here For More Than The Super Bowl ( 2 3 4 5 .. 57 58 59 60 Last )

It's time for part 3. The season of 2013 is upon us and thus begins the quest for the best fantasy football team, and for the bragging rights of your team winning the super bowl. I'm gonna make this a bit simple. Football, what is it? A brutal...

1 Day Ago
by Dougz Go to last post
2,362 36,177

Arrow V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 20 21 22 23 Last )

Note: If you haven't watched Arrow, but are interested, just start from the Pilot. The episodes follow a sort-of linear format, which means that the episodes tie in to each other almost every episode What is it? Arrow is a 2012 television show based...

1 Day Ago
by Takuat Go to last post
889 29,881

Automotive Addicts Lounge V3 - Autozone Aisle 6 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 68 69 70 71 Last )

Automotive Addicts unite Old thread http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1461615 31st July 2015 Can I swap my stock tranny/engine with these? i have a 98 lesabre http://i.imgur.com/5rCNI10.png http://i.imgur.com/4E1xoZe.png

21 Minutes Ago
by slayer3032 Go to last post
2,822 56,854

Avatar Request v8 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 18 19 20 21 Last )

I accidently killed the last thread so here we go v.7 Thread: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250431 copy from last header: Rules: Please be as specific as you can Try to get a source image for us to work with

14 Hours Ago
by ILLUMM Go to last post
834 25,959

Bikers of Facepunch V2: had to lay her down ( 2 3 4 5 .. 73 74 75 76 Last )

Let's get this shit started! my gs500:

1 Week Ago
by NorthernFall Go to last post
3,017 87,745

Bionicle Thread V1 - It's Akimu now, not Mata Nui ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last )

BioSector 01 (The Good Bionicle Wiki) Bionicle 2015 Discussion Thread on Eurobricks 2015 Bionicle Website (what's there currently at least) Sorry the thread's a bit barebones right now but I'll update it later if there's enough activity.

15 Hours Ago
by admiralt Go to last post
301 13,552

Black Friday 2015 - Shopping in a Winter Wonderland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJnm7janvUA First two Black Friday ads are out, so might as well start the thread now. Started early this year. What is Black Friday? The day after the Thanksgiving in the United States, which is considered the first...

4 Days Ago
by The freeman Go to last post
0 113

BoJack Horseman - An Animated Netflix Original

About the Show: BoJack Horseman is an American animated comedy-drama created by Raphael Bob-Waksberg and designed by the cartoonist Lisa Hanawalt. From Wikipedia: Cast: -Will Arnett (Arrested Development) as BoJack Horseman -Alison Brie...

6 Days Ago
by Sableye Go to last post
25 1,356

Canada Chat V2: Maple Syrup Mafia ( 2 3 4 5 .. 69 70 71 72 Last )

Welcome to Canada! This is a thread where Canadians talk about the weather and roll up the rim, and sometimes people from other countries come and and tell us how much they'd love to live here! Previous Thread: Canadian chat thread Sometimes...

3 Hours Ago
by Cakebatyr Go to last post
2,843 49,403

Classical music discussion ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last )

Right, this is how we're gonna do this. I know there are a few nuts like me who'd like to dig into this stuff. I do know that there are plenty of people here who know their stuff when it comes to these periods. As for me, I'm a noob and know...

1 Week Ago
by MoralSupport Go to last post
481 17,788

Corruption in gaming journalism episode IV - A New Hope ( 2 3 4 5 .. 49 50 51 52 Last )

Welcome to the Corruption in Gaming Journalism thread V24! Here is the place to talk all about ethics in gaming journalism, and things closely related. Some general guidelines for discussion: - Verify rumors before posting them! - Try to use archive...

Teddybeer Thread has images 16 people are reading this thread x 16 Winner x 37
55 Minutes Ago
by Zet Go to last post
2,068 155,046
Work In Progress

Cosplay Corner v1 ( 2 Last )

Hey everybody, Here is a place to share your cosplay props, outfits, and WIPS. Make sure to be nice to others and give critique! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

2 Days Ago
by astrea Go to last post
46 2,671

Creative Work Megathread: Post Your Arts ( 2 3 4 5 .. 72 73 74 75 Last )

Admin stuff: Content This thread is primarily for visual and written art. For graphic design, music, programming, electronics, etc, please see their respective threads. Facebook Just in case things go bums-up and through natural disaster or...

2 Hours Ago
by alexglitch Go to last post
2,978 161,777

Crossdressing & Transgender & Allies Discussion v. Thread Reassignment Surgery ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last )

This thread serves as a discussion for folks falling outside the gender binary. Transgender, crossdressers, transsexuals, two-spirits, and other such individuals are welcome here. So are allies and anyone who wishes to converse with the transgender...

Shotz Thread has images 2 people are reading this thread x 2
3 Hours Ago
by Shark Bones Go to last post
375 17,590

Cyber Fleet [Gaming]

Hello, I am the owner of a growing gaming community called "Cyber Fleet". Me and the staff team of this community are doing its best to expand it. We are already in more than 4 games: minecraft, garrys mod, GRAV, Space Engineers, Creativers. Our servers...

3 Weeks Ago
by pmx.pt Go to last post
0 165

Cyberpunk Thread v1 - High Tech, Low Life! ( 2 3 4 Last )

What is Cyberpunk? Cyberpunk is hard to define; but is best described as the result of a sub-genre threesome between eighties science-fiction, dystopian-fiction, and film noir. However, it also takes meanings in areas such as architecture, fashion,...

3 Weeks Ago
by M.Ciaster Go to last post
142 4,970

Depression, anxiety, suicidalism and similar disorders, issues and troubles V4 - Discussion, help and advice thread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 13 14 15 16 Last )

Keep your chin up, things will get better. Feel free to share anything that's causing you distress, most people in this thread are in the same(or similar) boat that you are. Just be aware that Facepunch is no substitute for a Psychiatrist, but...

17 Minutes Ago
by Qaus Go to last post
609 17,586

Detlef starts a sketchbook ( 2 3 4 5 .. 28 29 30 31 Last )

Usually I draw a lot of comic stuff, because I have a webcomic http://www.zombiewaffe.com/index.htm and that takes up alot of time, but I can't neglect getting better at drawing. So I start this thread to post some other stuff I do like anatomy study,...

Detlef Thread has images Artistic x 76
2 Weeks Ago
by Detlef Go to last post
1,216 97,022

Deutsche Forenkneipe v7 - Köln Ossendorf ( 2 3 4 5 .. 41 42 43 44 Last )

Ja, gebt euch, ne? ~Cr3d1ts~ Tütü: Logo Ich: Faden Alle anderen: Hoffentlich content :D

4 Days Ago
by thelurker1234 Go to last post
1,747 26,020

deviantArt Appreciation Station: Death by Vore & Fart "Art" Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 23 24 25 26 Last )

"Just remember not to post anything from your dA, don't bait, no witch hunting, and especially don't get pissy about the purpose of this thread." Fuck yeah! This is my chance! :nsfw: this time.

1 Minute Ago
by Pvt. Martin Go to last post
1,034 67,407

Digital 3D Art v12 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 40 41 42 43 Last )

Consolidation after autolock came back Post your 3D work, WIP or finished, beginner or expert Post your models, textures, renders, sculpts etc and of course questions here. NEW AND UPDATED Useful Links Guide to PBR material creation Guide to...

dai Thread has images 3 people are reading this thread x 3
3 Hours Ago
by Whomobile Go to last post
1,688 85,357
17 Hours Ago
by SgtMike Go to last post
4,942 112,167

Drum & Bass V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 29 30 31 32 Last )

This is what DnB sounds like.

1 Week Ago
by Lukeo Go to last post
1,279 52,598

EU migrant/refugee discussion and debate.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/3374932/thumbs/o-MIGRANT-CRISIS-THE-TIMES-570.jpg?1 You've no doubt heard of the "migrant crisis" in Europe and to a lesser extent the rest of the world. Wars and instability in Africa and Asia are causing record numbers of...

2 Weeks Ago
by Xephio Go to last post
9 366

Evil Dead - First the film, then the remake, now the TV series ( 2 3 4 Last )

So, this was recently announced at SDCC when Sam Raimi talked about the upcoming The Last Of Us movie as well. Apparently, this TV show is going to take over the previous Army of Darkness 2/Evil Dead Remake Sequel/Final film that ties together plan,...

21 Hours Ago
by Joem1k Go to last post
122 5,109

Facepunch Book Club ( 2 Last )

Here's the second attempt at a monthly book club. If all goes to plan we'll pick a new book each month, read it and then discuss it in this thread. The first book we'll be reading is Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut. Get reading, we'll...

23 Hours Ago
by MarlaCouture Go to last post
42 1,190

Facepunch Book Club September Edition

Hey members! Today we're starting our first month of the monthly book club! Month by month we'll pick a new book, we all read it and discuss it on this thread. This months book is Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Lightning Thief Start reading,...

2 Weeks Ago
by Craptasket Go to last post
9 293

Facepunch Cyclists V2 - How did this even get this far cycling is gay lol ( 2 3 4 5 .. 15 16 17 18 Last )

(Banner stolen from Ajacks) Basically, we talk about bicycles here. From buying to riding and fixing to shining. There are 2 main types of bicycles in which are broken down to different categories. The Road Bike As the name says, the road...

1 Week Ago
by absinthe Go to last post
714 25,548

Facepunch Userscripts Thread ( 2 3 Last )

I thought it'd be good to have a FP userscript thread that lists useful scripts and where you can get it. You will need greasemonkey (Firefox) or tampermonkey (Chrome) to be able to use these scripts.

isnipeu Thread has images Winner x 24
2 Days Ago
by Giraffen93 Go to last post
96 6,232

Facepunch Wrestling Community V1 - What's a Smark? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last )

Decided to make this thread for all the smarks and good brothers of Facepunch because I'd prefer it if we had a thread to discuss general Pro Wrestling Talk (House Shows, Podcasts, Indies, Botchamania rather than just the one thread on WWE and TNA. ...

4 Days Ago
by kilerabv Go to last post
424 10,823

Facepunch's Unofficial Dragon Dildo! ( 2 3 4 Last )

Recently, a friend of mine and I were discussing the size of Willem Dafoe's penis, which is said to be, and I quote, "Confusingly large." This got us on to the topic of various bad dragon dildos, and it was there that I discovered a place where you can...

kirby2112 Thread has images Funny x 144
4 Weeks Ago
by Magman77 Go to last post
155 12,487
Xbox 360

Family share please

Can anyone family share me in rust please????? My steam name is Chrisnorris45 I really want this game!!

5 Days Ago
by ShimTaco Go to last post
8 375

Firearms XII; Because Merica ( 2 3 4 5 .. 112 113 114 115 Last )

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR GUN DEBATES IT'S MERELY FOR GUN OWNERS AND PROSPECTIVE GUN OWNERS TO DISCUSS ALL THINGS GUNS Let's talk more guns. This is the 12th thread of the Facepunch Firearms thread. Here we discuss firearms and all things related. We give...

7 Hours Ago
by CodeMonkey3 Go to last post
4,586 123,945

Fitness: Too much work put into body muscles?

Hey guys, recently I started doing Krav Maga, I've always wanted to do martial arts and this one came perfect to me. Probably because I wasn't used to do much exercise, my muscles are all sore and 'stuck', it hurts to even walk, lol. Would it be good to...

11 Hours Ago
by IJNOMED Go to last post
5 244

Fix Up! Look Sharp v10: Cowboy Boots voted best boot 2015 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 52 53 54 55 Last )

heres the exact same op, if you dont like here are words from a famous man banner courtesy of Frank_West Welcome to the 9th edition of Facepunch's resident style advice thread We use this thread to compare looks, styles, and fashions, and to...

9 Hours Ago
by Kommodore Go to last post
2,186 66,031

FX's The Bastard Executioner, a show about 14th century Wales during the reign of King Edward II (from the creator of Sons of Anarchy)

Didn't see a thread for this yet and I'm finding the show very interesting. Wikipedia has a better description of it than I ever could write. It's essentially "Crusader Kings II: the TV Show" Hopefully there's others that have been watching the...

6 Days Ago
by Emperor Scorpious II Go to last post
0 132

Game crashing/Loading Error

RustNative Library Couldn't load! c:/program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/rust/rustclient_data/plugins/Rustnative.dll The response I've been getting for the past two hours anytime i try to log in. Anyone else having the same issue? (User was...

4 Days Ago
by Caloros Go to last post
1 122
6 Days Ago
by Gray001 Go to last post
5,000 105,719

Gay Chat V15 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 11 12 13 14 Last )

Credit to Xieneus for banner! Well last thread closed, made a new one. I don't have a sexy banner, but we can make one with imagination and rainbows!

3 Hours Ago
by greeley Go to last post
535 8,814

Gift Giving Thread 2014 and Beyond - "Stop begging for shit you greedy prick" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 16 17 18 19 Last )

Hello all and welcome to the Gift Giving Thread, just in time for the holiday season 2014. If for whatever reason you're looking for the old thread, you can find it by clicking here. Reminder to take a peek at the rules: People on the nice...

2 Days Ago
by Lunik Go to last post
726 37,681

God Speed

I want to thank you my friends for sparing me your allegiance to the king of England. I was a raving lunatic because I had a cancerous blob forming in my abdomen. Fortunately men have committed enough indulgences to spare me from too much pain,...

20 Hours Ago
by Duze Go to last post
2 173

Gold Membership - How? ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last )

I remember the days when you could donate to get gold. I forgot how to after a while, someone care to tell?

3 Weeks Ago
by greeley Go to last post
225 8,713

Golf Thread v1 - oh darn shanked that puppy into the dogleg bunker alright ayy *golf clap*

hello all this is a thread about golf: everyone loves to play golf you, your dad jesus

3 Weeks Ago
by Incoming. Go to last post
8 292

Gotham – FOX presents 11 year old Batman and Friends ( 2 3 4 Last )

Premise Created by Bruno Heller, Gotham tells the story of the early years of Detective James Gordon on the Gotham City Police force. Described as “operatic soap with a larger than life quality," the show will also include the origin stories of various...

5 Days Ago
by S31-Syntax Go to last post
150 7,254

Gravity Falls - A show based on all those sub-par camping trips ( 2 3 4 5 .. 14 15 16 17 Last )

Gravity Falls is an upcoming animated Disney Channel Original Series created by Alex Hirsch. The first episode aired as a preview on June 15, 2012 and the series will officially premiere on June 29, 2012. Characters Mabel Pines Mabel Pines is...

1337M347 Thread has images 2 people are reading this thread x 2 Winner x 23
4 Hours Ago
by Flyingman356 Go to last post
644 60,687

Guitar Discussion V11 - January 2015 Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 38 39 40 41 Last )

Link to previous thread http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250008 Well, guess we gotta start again. What shall we discuss?

1 Day Ago
by HoldenC Go to last post
1,616 43,757

Hannibal - Prequel to the Thomas Harris novels , adapted by Bryan Fuller (Pushing Daisies, Dead Like Me) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last )

Hannibal is an American thriller television series developed by Bryan Fuller for NBC. The series is based on the series of novels by Thomas Harris and focuses on the budding relationship between FBI criminal profiler Will Graham and Dr. Hannibal Lecter, a...

3 Weeks Ago
by Sourcegamer8 Go to last post
429 12,953

HBO's Vinyl - Scorsese / T.Winter / Mick Jagger and sex, drugs & rock'n'roll in the 70s

Coming 2016: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2irZnQMovI The crew is basically the same as behind Boardwalk Empire.

1 Week Ago
by Joz Go to last post
2 204

Hello, facepunch!

I'm not sure if this is where I should put this, (there didn't seem to be a welcoming sub-forum anywhere) but I figured it'd be best to start off my time here by giving a good hello, to meet some of you! I intend to contribute to this forum as best as...

2 Days Ago
by NitronikALT Go to last post
15 479

HEMA/Historical Warfare v. 1 "Strike in and hasten forth; rush to, let it hit, or go by." ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last )

-thread banner coming soon- Welcome to the HEMA/Historical Warfare thread! This thread is for anyone who studies HEMA, or for those who are interested in it. The "Historical warfare" attribution is there to invite people who in general wonders about,...

1 Week Ago
by G-Strogg Go to last post
280 6,296

Heroes Reborn (STARTS TOMORROW, SEPT 24th 8pm eastern)

The show starts off 5 years after the original series ended. One year after a tragic event. People with powers are called EVOs. Cast members from the original Heroes include: Jack Coleman as Noah "HRG" Bennett...

3 Days Ago
by Rats808 Go to last post
15 723
Post Your

How will the walking dead (show) end?

So I have been watching the TWD on AMC today and that got me thinking about how this show could end. At this point I think a cure is out of the question, so Post your ideas here.

1 Week Ago
by Firetornado Go to last post
0 117

I wrote this: "Pollin' Out Of Control: My Weekend With Donald Trump"

It's late. If you're bored and looking for something to do, check out this piece I wrote. Maybe you'll think it's funny. Pollin' Out Of Control.

2 Weeks Ago
by erpettie Go to last post
0 170

Identity Politics Thread- Everybody Gets A Label! ( 2 3 Last )

What the heck is this thread about? So I made this thread because people kept overloading the "Corruption In Video Game Journalism" thread with Identity Politics stuff. This is for discussion of Identity Politics, namely the different views people have...

1 Week Ago
by Zyler Go to last post
92 4,459

iPhone app for musicians

Hello, My name is Alex and I am the creator of Encore. Based out of Chicago I started a project that would help musicians connect and get discovered. It is an iPhone app for musicians that enable them to showcase their video recordings, chat with other...

1 Week Ago
by Bradyns Go to last post
3 221

Irish chat v1- DRINK, FECK, ARSE. ( 2 3 4 Last )

Ireland's cool, I suppose. Also, if you read this OP the Irish think the IRA are terrorists. Yes, that's right, we don't like them blowing up innocent civillians. Our anthem and thread theme song: As Gaeilge English. Also, remember GUINNESS...

1 Day Ago
by Mabus Go to last post
154 2,761
Post Your

Italian chat - PADANIA LIBERA! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last )

Pizza, pasta e mafia su facepunch. Loures NitronikALT TerabyteS(e i suoi alt, cazzaro) Jvs Lomme Spy-Crabby jimhowl33t

1 Week Ago
by NitronikALT Go to last post
255 4,749

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: You can't escape now! You super retard! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 45 46 47 48 Last )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJQSAiODqI What is JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure? JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure (also known as ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken) by Hirohiko Araki is one of the longest running manga series of all time, its 8 parts (and...

1 Day Ago
by Rahkshi lord Go to last post
1,914 87,597

Just Moved to Washington state

I live in the Camas/Washougal/Vancouver (WA)/ Portland area... I'm wondering if there are any Facepunchers who would like to be friends, having just moved here I'm awfully bored a man can only go fishing so many times... Also if anybody happens to...

3 Weeks Ago
by DeadCruiser Go to last post
22 999

Language Learner's Thread - Cunning Linguists Welcome. ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last )

This is a general thread for those who have an interest in languages as a whole, as opposed to a single language thread, which can often fade into nothingness. Here you can find good online resources for learning various languages, advice (should you ask)...

4 Days Ago
by meek Go to last post
330 8,814

Last.FM Libraries V4 - Your bibliothèque is looking suave. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 118 119 120 121 Last )

much love to GranPC for extracting this. HOW TO BEGIN YOUR LAST.FM JOURNEY tips: The last.fm database isn't built by the people who work there, it's built by YOU. If you see a few album covers missing, help out by uploading them and voting good...

17 Hours Ago
by Uzbekistan Go to last post
4,830 123,182

Love Letter to a Girl That Left Me ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last )

I swallowed 4 pills that have mysterious effects and it is hard to type. Why did I swallow the pills? Curiosity. Boredom. Depression. But, for fun? No. I took this medicine because I just want to feel something. Right now it feels like the words I am...

Mikenopa Thread has images Funny x 55
1 Week Ago
by Richard Simmons Go to last post
437 24,578

Mad Max: Fury Road - long-awaited sequel to cult classic trilogy directed by George Miller, starring Tom Hardy as Max ( 2 3 4 5 .. 20 21 22 23 Last )

RELEASE DATE: May 15, 2015 Looks like finally it's getting out of development hell. Quick backstory: Tom Hardy as Max Rockatansky Charlize Theron as Imperator Furiosa Nicholas Hoult as Nux Zoë Kravitz as Toast

Joz Thread has images Winner x 23
2 Weeks Ago
by Pops Go to last post
912 40,010

Making Facepunch even better - Why am I Gold edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 82 83 84 85 Last )

I never expected this to come to a second thread, but here we are. Previous thread: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1465833 As usual, you may request features/report bugs, but don't expect everything to be added/fixed. --- 5 years + 2000...

Robotboy655 Thread has images 15 people are reading this thread x 15 Winner x 47
1 Hour Ago
by aurum481 Go to last post
3,399 206,237

Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread - ANTS ( 2 3 4 5 .. 19 20 21 22 Last )

http://i.imgur.com/gqlm44f.jpg https://youtu.be/m86nMHfvl7s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyGwMqMCta4

10 Hours Ago
by Takuat Go to last post
850 31,463

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Agent Carter - Welcome to Level Seven ( 2 3 4 5 .. 11 12 13 14 Last )

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D airs Tuesdays on ABC at 8pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific. A sci-fi action comedy/drama created by Joss Whedon that follows Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) as he assembles a small, highly select group of Agents for ...

6 Days Ago
by Kyle902 Go to last post
551 23,267

Mathematician Chat v. 3.999... ( 2 3 4 5 .. 17 18 19 20 Last )

Swebonny wanted a new thread made for some reason idk but here it is. Talk about math in here, the subject for cool kids. Here's some math-related resources from the last thread: LaTeX Do you want to be able to typeset sexy, vectorized math...

8 Hours Ago
by Wunce Go to last post
798 22,813

Metal Detecting / Relic Hunting discussion : How to, tricks/tips, your finds, equipment, fuck bottlecaps etc. ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last )

Well I wanted to help the guys out who are interested in this stuff. I'm going to share my knowledge and help you guys to start with this hobby. LEGALITY!! Metal detecting is illegal in loads of places and some countries so if you head out to an...

13 Hours Ago
by Orkel Go to last post
293 30,074

Military Photos and Discussion V3 - *wraps PT belt around assault pack*

yes hello this is where you talk about military and related news and post the pictures previous thread: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250570

2 Days Ago
by Rofl_copter Go to last post
28 1,394

Mr. Robot - Brought to you by E(vil) Corp ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last )

About the Show The series follows Elliot Alderson, a young cyber-security engineer living in New York who assumes the role of a vigilante hacker by night. Elliot meets a mysterious anarchist known as "Mr. Robot" who recruits Elliot to join his team of...

2 Weeks Ago
by SoUl_ReApEr2 Go to last post
231 7,433

MS Paint Adventures V21 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 38 39 40 41 Last )

Please read the comic before reading past the OP, there will be spoilers discussed in this thread, but not in the OP! Welcome to the MS Paint Adventures (hereafter referred to as MSPA) and Paradox Space (PXS) thread! Last thread had a longer OP,...

1 Day Ago
by Chamango Go to last post
1,619 97,776

Music Chat Thread V. The Music Section is Dead (Long Live the Music Section) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 88 89 90 91 Last )

Well thread limits are back and all hobby chat threads are supposed to be in GD now, so there's this... Remember, this thread is a bully free zone to talk about music and stuff. This still goes from the old thread: Insulting other people's OPs...

4 Hours Ago
by Camp er Joe Go to last post
3,606 59,250

Narcos - Netflix Original following the rise and fall of Pablo Escobar ( 2 Last )

Netflix takes on the infamous Medellín drug cartel in "Narcos," which follows the rise and fall of Colombian kingpin Pablo Escobar and the Drug Enforcement Agency agents hunting him. The story is told largely from the points of view of Escobar, played by...

2 Weeks Ago
by Flapjacks Go to last post
47 2,025

Nederdraad / Dutchthread v.6 Cumming on the coffee. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 16 17 18 19 Last )

Nieuw volk wees welkom. Vlaams en Afrikaans is ook welkom.

2 Days Ago
by Teddybeer Go to last post
740 17,427

New trailers, posters and other promotional media - v1 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 25 26 27 28 Last )

Here's a place to post all sorts of trailers and posters and other stuff for films or TV shows that don't have individual thread, and to discuss about them. A trailer for new Veronica Mars film appeared yesterday...

Joz Thread has images 1 people are reading this thread x 1
2 Days Ago
by Ignhelper Go to last post
1,100 39,426

Norwegian Chat Thread V3: Lenge leve kongen! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 114 115 116 117 Last )

Den forrige ble visst stengt, så her er en ny en. Yay.

21 Hours Ago
by Ldesu Go to last post
4,675 74,892