TitleReverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post By Replies Views
Beta

Rules for General Discussion - You are being monitored

HEY Join Facepunch Slack Chat! Former chat threads Welcome to GD! Believe it or not there's a slightly higher standard for posts here (really!), so try to make constructive posts or at least keep things relevant to the thread. You don't want to be a...

Dragon Dumb x 4229
1st April 2012
by Hexxeh Go to last post
1 111,330
Poll

#AUSPOL STRAYA ELECTIONS 2K16 FUCKIN GET AMONGST IT BOIIIIIS - OI THAT SHORTEN FELLAS A FUCKIN MAD DOG ( 2 3 4 Last )

IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR CUNTS. Aussies go to the booths on July 2nd bc turnbull didn’t get his fuckin way and now he’s seeking out revenge heres ya guide to the polls MAJOR PARTIES LIBERAL PARTY OF AUSTRALIA/LIBERAL NATIONALS (QLD) - MALCOM...

3 Weeks Ago
by sb27 Go to last post
154 3,851
Movies

シン・ゴジラ | Godzilla Resurgence (2016) - Tokyo Is Doomed For The Umpteenth Time ( 2 3 Last )

シン・ゴジラ (“Shin Gojira”), or better known as Godzilla: Resurgence, is the 31st film in the Godzilla franchise, and the most recent film to come from the Japanese studio Toho Company Ltd. since the 2004 50th anniversary film Godzilla: Final Wars Godzilla:...

3 Days Ago
by Bitl Go to last post
80 3,155
Repeat

3D printer thread - what have you been printing? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 25 26 27 28 Last )

Hello, My dad built his own based on the reprap design in our garage in the summer, I personally haven't done huge amounts with it up until christmas where I realised that I could actually make pretty much anything. Most of the stuff my dad has...

1 Day Ago
by RoboChimp Go to last post
1,112 58,411
Love

4K - Hate song to my Ex

My Hate song to my Ex. I posted this on my Facebook and told her I made it for her. Im not trying to be an asshole... Just trying to explain myself to her. Help me make it better. Any recommendations to make it better? I wanted it to appeal to...

1 Week Ago
by King of Limbs Go to last post
4 406
TV

A Song of Ice and Fire /Game of Thrones Discussion: The Winds Winter are coming yet I only have a Dream for Spring ( 2 3 4 5 .. 100 101 102 103 Last )

New OP by MoralSupport I made an updated op if you want to use it. Sorry for this big post in the middle of a page, it was too large to pm. I'll snip it soon though.

2 Days Ago
by MoralSupport Go to last post
4,097 178,580
Games

American Football Thread V3: Here For More Than The Super Bowl ( 2 3 4 5 .. 76 77 78 79 Last )

It's time for part 3. The season of 2013 is upon us and thus begins the quest for the best fantasy football team, and for the bragging rights of your team winning the super bowl. I'm gonna make this a bit simple. Football, what is it? A brutal...

4 Days Ago
by Vmonkey Go to last post
3,159 54,122
Garry

Anyone use Discord? ( 2 Last )

I set up an official Facepunch one. I figure it might be a bit more active than the slack one if people use it already? https://discord.gg/0fcd8XIQKB1SCfr2

garry Thread has images 1 people are reading this thread x 1
1 Week Ago
by Johnny Guitar Go to last post
54 5,871
YouTube

Apparently Dwarf Fortress Clones are a thing. Am I out of touch or is this new to you guys as well?

So, I was browsing /r/NewTubers because I like to find new shit that might be interesting when I come across the video down below and I think to myself. What? I played Dwarf Fortress for nearly 3 years back in 2011 to 2014 and I've never seen shit like...

4 Days Ago
by S31-Syntax Go to last post
6 623
Love

Automotive Addicts Lounge V4 - Lube my pistons, baby ( 2 3 4 5 .. 100 101 102 103 Last )

Gearheads and petrolheads unite. Old thread: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1478948

1 Hour Ago
by Amplar Go to last post
4,110 103,045
Photoshop

Avatar Request v8 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 29 30 31 32 Last )

I accidently killed the last thread so here we go v.7 Thread: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250431 copy from last header: Rules: Please be as specific as you can Try to get a source image for us to work with

3 Days Ago
by Griffster26 Go to last post
1,277 48,028
TV

Battlebots 2016 - Will it blend? ( 2 3 Last )

THE SEASON HAS STARTED, FIRST EPISODE HAS AIRED June 23'rd 2016 This is the thread in which we discuss the second season of the modern reboot of Battlebots. Welcome to Battlebots 2016! This OP will be improved as time goes on. PM me with suggestions...

2 Days Ago
by Fapplejack Go to last post
89 3,141
Science

Birds General Thread - all things ornithology ( 2 Last )

This is a place for absolutely anything bird related, such as: - Photographs - Videos - Questions - Artwork - Your experiences observing birds I'll stick a few of my own things here to remind you what a bird is

4 Weeks Ago
by suXin Go to last post
66 1,768
Humor

BoJack Horseman - An Animated Netflix Original ( 2 Last )

About the Show: BoJack Horseman is an American animated comedy-drama created by Raphael Bob-Waksberg and designed by the cartoonist Lisa Hanawalt. From Wikipedia: Cast: -Will Arnett (Arrested Development) as BoJack Horseman -Alison Brie...

13 Hours Ago
by Trilby Harlow Go to last post
50 2,724
Question

Can someone explain secondary lung cancer to me please?

Hi Facepunch, I have done plenty of research myself and I do mostly understand it, though there are some parts that I have a few questions about and I wasn't entirely sure where on FP would be appropriate to post/ask this. I understand that it means...

3 Weeks Ago
by GisG56 Go to last post
2 587
Love

Canada Chat V2: Maple Syrup Mafia ( 2 3 4 5 .. 101 102 103 104 Last )

Welcome to Canada! This is a thread where Canadians talk about the weather and roll up the rim, and sometimes people from other countries come and and tell us how much they'd love to live here! Previous Thread: Canadian chat thread Sometimes...

7 Hours Ago
by garychencool Go to last post
4,159 78,979
Everything/Nothing

Cigars ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last )

Hello, Gentlemen. Are you unsophisticated? Are you ugly? Girly or just all around generally faggish? Well I've got good news for you. It's a fact that Cigars make you exponentially more awesome. Let me begin by showing you some famous people who...

6 Days Ago
by Saza Go to last post
265 12,437
Hobbies

Comic Book & Manga Discussion Thread v1: Comic Book Guys Unite!

So Marvel and DC have their own movie threads. I thought it'd might be appropriate to have my first thread in the General Discussions a comic book thread. It can be about anything from Marvel, DC, IDW, or any other comic book publisher and franchise. This...

13 Hours Ago
by Jojje Go to last post
11 484
Science

Copenhagen Suborbitals - Artisan rocketry

With all the SpaceX super nice stuff floating around, I'd reckon there would be some interest in something on a slightly smaller scale - amateur rocketry basically. Personally I've been following Copenhagen Suborbitals for a few years, and I really think...

2 Days Ago
by GoDong-DK Go to last post
10 604
News

Corruption in gaming journalism episode IV - A New Hope ( 2 3 4 5 .. 111 112 113 114 Last )

Welcome to the Corruption in Gaming Journalism thread V24! Here is the place to talk all about ethics in gaming journalism, and things closely related. Some general guidelines for discussion: - Verify rumors before posting them! - Try to use archive...

Teddybeer Thread has images 1 people are reading this thread x 1 Winner x 39
6 Days Ago
by 27X Go to last post
4,559 381,706
Photos

Creative Photography 🌵hread v11: Shoot to Kill ( 2 3 4 5 .. 35 36 37 38 Last )

This thread is meant to be a safe haven for artists of all levels to share and discuss photography based art Previous Threads: v1 v2 v3 v4 v5 v6

3 Hours Ago
by Ignhelper Go to last post
1,493 48,681
Art

Creative Work Megathread v2: not for martial arts ( 2 3 4 Last )

Emergency OP, thanks Maloof? for previous OP Admin stuff: Content This thread is primarily for visual and written art. For graphic design, music, programming, electronics, etc, please see their respective threads. Facebook Just in case things...

6 Hours Ago
by Deathtrooper2 Go to last post
154 6,625
Art

Creative Work Megathread: Post Your Arts ( 2 3 4 5 .. 123 124 125 126 Last )

Admin stuff: Content This thread is primarily for visual and written art. For graphic design, music, programming, electronics, etc, please see their respective threads. Facebook Just in case things go bums-up and through natural disaster or...

3 Weeks Ago
by 153x Go to last post
5,001 292,088
Shitpost

Crossdressing & Transgender & Allies Discussion v. Thread Reassignment Surgery ( 2 3 4 5 .. 62 63 64 65 Last )

====> JOIN THE OFFICIAL CD/TG/A DISCORD <==== Invite link for copying into the Discord application: https://discordapp.com/invite/0VUSjm6wsqo4T0C9 This thread serves as a discussion for folks falling outside the gender binary. Transgender,...

3 Days Ago
by Xonax Go to last post
2,576 134,287
Computers

Cyberpunk Thread v2.0: More tech, less life.

- Wikipedia Getting started with cyberpunk? Check out: - Deus Ex / Deus Ex: Human Revolution (in any order) - Blade Runner - Neuromancer, by William Gibson This thread is for the discussion of cyberpunk media (books/tv/movies/games), cyberpunk...

3 Weeks Ago
by Monkah Go to last post
36 1,900
TV

DC Television Megathread - The House That The Arrow Built ( 2 3 4 5 .. 37 38 39 40 Last )

Note: If you haven't watched Arrow, but are interested, just start from the Pilot. The episodes follow a sort-of linear format, which means that the episodes tie in to each other almost every episode What is it? Arrow is a 2012 television show based...

11 Hours Ago
by AaronM202 Go to last post
1,566 51,888
Rant

Death Grips (It Goes It Goes It Goes It Goes....GUILLLOTIIIIINE.....Yahhh) :}#'[&¬'/~ ( 2 3 4 5 .. 28 29 30 31 Last )

This is a new up and coming hip hop group. Right now it's a bit in the obscure age, but goddamn is this some crazy shit. First mixtape called "Exmilitary" is free: http://thirdworlds.net/files/Death Grips - Exmilitary.zip Get it if you dare. :smug:...

AK'z Thread has images Winner x 34
1 Week Ago
by Stizzles Go to last post
1,209 71,269
Love

Depression, anxiety, suicidalism and similar disorders, issues and troubles V4 - Discussion, help and advice thread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 121 122 123 124 Last )

Keep your chin up, things will get better. Feel free to share anything that's causing you distress, most people in this thread are in the same(or similar) boat that you are. Just be aware that Facepunch is no substitute for a Psychiatrist, but...

39 Minutes Ago
by Crpto2007 Go to last post
4,948 152,376
Photos

Deutsche Forenkneipe v7 - Köln Ossendorf ( 2 3 4 5 .. 50 51 52 53 Last )

Ja, gebt euch, ne? ~Cr3d1ts~ Tütü: Logo Ich: Faden Alle anderen: Hoffentlich content :D

2 Weeks Ago
by cr4sh! Go to last post
2,101 34,965
Art

deviantArt Appreciation Station: Do NOT image tag NSFW. Only link it. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 123 124 125 126 Last )

"Just remember not to post anything from your dA, don't bait, no witch hunting, and especially don't get pissy about the purpose of this thread." Fuck yeah! This is my chance! :nsfw: this time.

2 Weeks Ago
by fudge blood Go to last post
5,001 453,509
NSFW
4 Hours Ago
by ThatSwordGuy Go to last post
210 13,667
Art

Digital 3D Art v12 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 101 102 103 104 Last )

Consolidation after autolock came back Post your 3D work, WIP or finished, beginner or expert Post your models, textures, renders, sculpts etc and of course questions here. NEW AND UPDATED Useful Links Guide to PBR material creation Guide to...

dai Thread has images 1 people are reading this thread x 1
9 Hours Ago
by Trilby Harlow Go to last post
4,148 217,084
NSFW
2 Days Ago
by Skorpy Go to last post
444 16,147
Politics

European referendum thread: Brexit Brexpress edition

23rd of June!! Voting card I'm not a European, explain what's important about this petty squabble of yours? This is a thread about the European Union and the referendum being held on June 23rd which will decide whenever or not the United Kingdom...

4 Weeks Ago
by theevilldeadII Go to last post
11 916
TV

Evil Dead - First the film, then the remake, now the TV series ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last )

So, this was recently announced at SDCC when Sam Raimi talked about the upcoming The Last Of Us movie as well. Apparently, this TV show is going to take over the previous Army of Darkness 2/Evil Dead Remake Sequel/Final film that ties together plan,...

1 Day Ago
by Joem1k Go to last post
413 18,484
Shitpost

Facepunch Anonymous Confession v. Revival ( 2 Last )

Okay, as some of you remember we've done this in the past. Craptasket said it was okay to start it up again so here I go. Submit anonymous confessions to the email posted and I'll try to post them. Submit via a throwaway email or something, but I won't...

1 Week Ago
by matt000024 Go to last post
49 4,351
Release

Facepunch Droid ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last )

I can finally present, Facepunch Droid! An app for facepunch! http://i.imgur.com/0K5mvOG.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/J6fxNW4.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/NOgnqLb.jpg Features: - Material Design - Native image viewer - Download images directly from image...

1 Week Ago
by tisseman890 Go to last post
418 16,415
Help

Facepunch, I need your help getting out of this shithole. ( 2 Last )

Ok, so, a little bit of an introduction. As some of you may know, I'm from Venezuela, and I've been living all my life here. You may also know that Venezuela has turned into a literal hellscape where food, water and electricity are scarce, crime and...

Big Bang Thread has images 1 people are reading this thread x 1 Friendly x 83
1 Day Ago
by PowerUp Go to last post
71 5,776
Love

Firearms XIII - Talk about all the guns ( 2 3 4 5 .. 115 116 117 118 Last )

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR GUN DEBATES IT'S MERELY FOR GUN OWNERS AND PROSPECTIVE GUN OWNERS TO DISCUSS ALL THINGS GUNS Let's talk more guns. This is the 13th thread of the Facepunch Firearms thread. Here we discuss firearms and all things related. We give...

4 Hours Ago
by Psychokitten Go to last post
4,701 111,720
Everything/Nothing

Fix Up! Look Sharp v11: "there's like 8 of us here" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 35 36 37 38 Last )

heres the exact same op, if you dont like here are words from a famous man banner courtesy of Frank_West Welcome to the 11th edition of Facepunch's resident style advice thread

7 Hours Ago
by mzathemind Go to last post
1,502 40,476
Games

Free Minecraft Servers

I have an abundant amount of resources for Minecraft (3 x 128GB RAM nodes) with SSDs that are currently not doing anything. They're running the Xeon E5-1650v2 processor. Multicraft control panel is also included. They're hosted at OVH in Montreal (North...

1 Day Ago
by zackh Go to last post
9 458
Tutorial

French Chat Thread - Discussion Français V2 ( 2 3 Last )

This is what I said when I tried to bump my old thread, but I completely forgot the strange order system General Discussion has, so I had to make a new thread. Ca c'est quoi j'avais dis quand j'avais recommencer mon premiere discussion, mais j'avais...

2 Weeks Ago
by Nanamil Go to last post
104 2,733
TV

FX's "The Americans" ★ All's fair in love and cold war ( 2 Last )

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭ Creator: Joseph Weisberg Stars: Keri Russell, Matthew Rhys, Holly Taylor, Noah Emmerich Rotten Tomatoes rating: 95% Metacritic rating: 78 Metascore / 8.4 Userscore Seasons: 1, 2, 3, 4 Season 4 Premiere:...

1 Week Ago
by Joz Go to last post
47 1,382
Love

Gay Chat V. 10 - now with more rainbows ( 2 3 4 5 .. 44 45 46 47 Last )

y'all know what to do :qsex101:

4 Hours Ago
by Rubs10 Go to last post
1,875 46,172
Help

General Adulthood, Planning for the Future: Business, College, Budgeting, Investments, etc! $$$ ( 2 3 4 5 .. 15 16 17 18 Last )

WHAT IS THIS THREAD? This is a thread about packing up your childhood, sighing with resignation, and accepting the harsh inevitability of adulthood. Well, maybe it doesn't have to be as dramatic as all that. The actual purpose of this thread is simply...

3 Hours Ago
by J Paul Go to last post
713 46,602
Love

Gift Giving Thread 2015 and Beyond - Every day is Postal's Birthday ( 2 3 4 5 .. 18 19 20 21 Last )

Hello all and welcome to the Gift Giving Thread, just in time for the holiday season 2015. If for whatever reason you're looking for the old thread, you can find it by clicking here. Reminder to take a peek at the rules: People on the nice...

9 Hours Ago
by ColossalSoft Go to last post
811 45,116
Science

Guitar Discussion V11 - January 2015 Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 59 60 61 62 Last )

Link to previous thread http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250008 Well, guess we gotta start again. What shall we discuss?

19 Hours Ago
by Fussy! Go to last post
2,473 76,429
Art

HEMA/Historical Warfare v. 1 "Strike in and hasten forth; rush to, let it hit, or go by." ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last )

-thread banner coming soon- Welcome to the HEMA/Historical Warfare thread! This thread is for anyone who studies HEMA, or for those who are interested in it. The "Historical warfare" attribution is there to invite people who in general wonders about,...

1 Week Ago
by G-Strogg Go to last post
401 12,261
Humor

I Bought 111 Cases of Ecto-Cooler (1,110 Juice Boxes) ( 2 Last )

Today I decided to buy $200 worth of Ecto-Cooler. We cleaned out our local Shop-Rite and bought everything they had on the shelf. Than we went to Price Chopper down the road and cleaned them out as well. ...

2 Weeks Ago
by Psychokitten Go to last post
79 5,141
Help

I have a craptop but I know I can make it faster...

Alright so this laptop is pretty shitty, runs skyrim at 3 fps, Minecraft at 0-1 when playing modpacks and 20-5 with vanilla,Garrys mod runs at 18 max, etc. I know that I will need a new laptop but until then there has to be a way to make it faster without...

1 Week Ago
by neonwhite Go to last post
4 456
Question

I need some advice for choosing to vaccinate myself.

I'm 16 and I've never been vaccinated, except for one hepatitis shot when I was born (because they couldn't have me leave the hospital otherwise). Growing up with the internet, everywhere I go (including here), I've been bombarded with "GET...

21 Hours Ago
by archival Go to last post
39 1,088
TV

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: You can't escape now! You super retard! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 105 106 107 108 Last )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJQSAiODqI What is JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure? JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure (also known as ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken) by Hirohiko Araki is one of the longest running manga series of all time, its 8 parts (and...

1 Day Ago
by Hamsterjuice Go to last post
4,295 218,996
Art

Jordan Reece Demo Reel

Hello everyone! Please take a look a my demo reel i recently put together. It will be updated at the end of the year. Please feel free to critique any work you would like to! All of this is over the past year and it is my first one. Ive been working in...

1 Week Ago
by jordantheanim Go to last post
0 163
Repeat

Justice League (2017) - "Abandon all HYPE, ye who enter here" ( 2 Last )

Yes, it's still directed by Hack Snyder. HYPE WITH CAUTION. (click for HQ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gglkYMGRYlE (first Comic-Con teaser) The film is scheduled to release on November 17, 2017.

10 Hours Ago
by Pops Go to last post
40 1,003
Music

Kpop/Jpop/Cpop Megathread v.Fantastic baby ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last )

Some users requested me to make it About them K-pop C-pop

16 Hours Ago
by FlashMarsh Go to last post
478 16,466
Love

Language Learner's Thread - Cunning Linguists Welcome. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last )

This is a general thread for those who have an interest in languages as a whole, as opposed to a single language thread, which can often fade into nothingness. Here you can find good online resources for learning various languages, advice (should you ask)...

2 Weeks Ago
by diwns Go to last post
459 14,075
Garry

Making Facepunch 2.0 even betterer v. Click the big color block to access the color sliders ( 2 3 4 5 .. 24 25 26 27 Last )

https://lab.facepunch.com/ just remaking the locked thread. If you haven't been keeping track, FP is about to be redone F.A.Q.: Q. HOW DOES THE ICON CREATOR WORK A. Alt+Click to automatically set your color to one from an existing square. Click...

11 Hours Ago
by Alice3173 Go to last post
1,055 93,319
Movies

Martial Arts Thread | Movie Stars, Training. KUNG FU FIGHTING Hyaaaa!

Out of all Martial Artists/ movie stars in action films Steven Seagal is my favourite, he's to badass in my opinion with his simple technique of Aikido which he learned in Japan. All he does is throw and disarm. He is satisfying to watch, shows some...

6 Days Ago
by Big Bang Go to last post
22 480
Movies

Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread - ANTS ( 2 3 4 5 .. 111 112 113 114 Last )

http://i.imgur.com/gqlm44f.jpg https://youtu.be/m86nMHfvl7s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyGwMqMCta4

8 Hours Ago
by VenomousBeetle Go to last post
4,558 173,627
Science

Mathematician Chat v. 3.999... ( 2 3 4 5 .. 23 24 25 26 Last )

Swebonny wanted a new thread made for some reason idk but here it is. Talk about math in here, the subject for cool kids. Here's some math-related resources from the last thread: LaTeX Do you want to be able to typeset sexy, vectorized math...

3 Days Ago
by dingusnin Go to last post
1,025 31,147
Hobbies

Metal Detecting / Treasure Hunting discussion : How to, tricks/tips, your finds, equipment, fuck bottlecaps etc. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last )

Well I wanted to help the guys out who are interested in this stuff. I'm going to share my knowledge and help you guys to start with this hobby. LEGALITY!! Metal detecting is illegal in loads of places and some countries so if you head out to an...

5 Days Ago
by Orkel Go to last post
366 40,024
Map

Movers General

This thread is dedicated to the fact that some people don't like where they live. Post where you would like to move to if the opportunity arises. Post insight on how good a place is to move to. If someone wants to move somewhere, help them by...

3 Weeks Ago
by herrymartin Go to last post
28 1,120
TV

Mr. Robot - Brought to you by E(vil) Corp ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last )

About the Show The series follows Elliot Alderson, a young cyber-security engineer living in New York who assumes the role of a vigilante hacker by night. Elliot meets a mysterious anarchist known as "Mr. Robot" who recruits Elliot to join his team of...

3 Days Ago
by Butthurter Go to last post
272 10,007
Stupid

MS Paint Adventures V. ~ImAgInAtIoN~ and epilogues for epilogues edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 56 57 58 59 Last )

Please read the comic before reading past the OP, there will be unmarked spoilers from here-on out! Welcome to the MS Paint Adventures (hereafter referred to as MSPA) and Paradox Space (PXS) thread! Last thread had a longer OP, but it was bloated...

1 Week Ago
by Conro101 Go to last post
2,324 133,713
Everything/Nothing

Music Chat Thread V. Lets Talk About Some Music ( 2 3 4 5 .. 21 22 23 24 Last )

Let's discuss some sweet tunes. Rules: - Please no bullying!!! What else do I put in this OP that would matter

6 Hours Ago
by Bat-shit Go to last post
958 20,024
Love

Nederdraad / Dutchthread v.6 Cumming on the coffee. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 30 31 32 33 Last )

Nieuw volk wees welkom. Vlaams en Afrikaans is ook welkom.

1 Day Ago
by Recurracy Go to last post
1,306 33,911
Release

New trailers, posters and other promotional media - v1 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 62 63 64 65 Last )

Here's a place to post all sorts of trailers and posters and other stuff for films or TV shows that don't have individual thread, and to discuss about them. A trailer for new Veronica Mars film appeared yesterday...

21 Hours Ago
by Joz Go to last post
2,567 93,094
Love

Norwegian Chat Thread V3: Lenge leve kongen! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 119 120 121 122 Last )

Den forrige ble visst stengt, så her er en ny en. Yay.

1 Week Ago
by kazookie Go to last post
4,869 89,699
Rant

Opinions of Facepunch (more ROFLBURGER tears) ( 2 Last )

There was a post I read in an unrelated thread today which got me thinking more in depth about our little corner of the internet. This post said the same thing as many other posts I've read before, and it wouldn't surprise me to hear that most of you...

1 Week Ago
by Electrocuter Go to last post
77 3,428
TV

Orange is the New Black - New Netflix original series by Weeds creator Jenji Kohen ( 2 3 Last )

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/nryWkAaWjKg/maxresdefault.jpg Orange Is the New Black revolves around Piper Chapman, a New York woman, who is sent to a women's federal prison for possessing a suitcase full of drug money for Alex Vause=, an international drug...

4 Weeks Ago
by Big Dumb American Go to last post
100 4,870
TV

Person of Interest (CBS) ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last )

SEASON ONE PREVIEW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68xN_BNYhc4 SEASON FIVE TRAILER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I8OeQs7cQA

3 Weeks Ago
by nomad1 Go to last post
215 9,992
Hobbies

Pet Discussion - What do you keep? ( 2 Last )

The Pet and Animal Discussion Thread Domesticated animals and tamed animals have played a vital role in humanity's success. Without them, our lives would be dull, we would want for companionship, and our stomachs wouldn't be quite as full. Animals of...

3 Weeks Ago
by Biotoxsin Go to last post
53 1,877
Photos

Photography Discussion Thread v. Trogdon says buy a Sony ( 2 3 4 5 .. 22 23 24 25 Last )

gear x theory x offtopic pls be nice u cuties asdf

10 Hours Ago
by Most wanteD Go to last post
998 20,872
Stupid

Polish Chat Thread V.1: KURWA MAĆ! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 62 63 64 65 Last )

Witam serdecznie, wy pierdolnięte i niedochlastane skurwyflaki. Z takiej paki, że tematy dyskusyjne mają już szwaby, pseudo-ciapaci Szwedzi, Portugalczycy, Andersoluby z Norwegii, Australijczycy i Holendrzy, założę dla takiej bardzo malutkiej odmiany, dla...

2 Days Ago
by Joz Go to last post
2,577 41,748
TV

Preacher - The next big show from AMC ( 2 3 Last )

I was gonna post about this in the tv thread or walking dead thread, but figured having its own thread would be better just in case it doesn't suck and takes off.

1 Day Ago
by Void Skull Go to last post
110 3,740
Movies

Rate the Last Movie You Watched - Spike Lee did it again ( 2 3 4 5 .. 79 80 81 82 Last )

- No TV shows. - Rate movies and give out an extensive opinion about it. - Rusty's opinion is always opposite of yours. For title reference: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1260152&p=45324540&viewfull=1#post45324540

6 Hours Ago
by usaokay Go to last post
3,260 104,329
TV

Rate the Last TV Show You Watched - August v1 - no movies ( 2 3 4 5 .. 30 31 32 33 Last )

Rate any television show episodes you watched, stupid people not apply Good Example Breaking Bad Season 5 Episode 9: 9/10 Fantastic final 5 minutes, as well as being a great episode overall anyway. Can't wait for the rest of the final eight...

1 Day Ago
by Bathtub Go to last post
1,296 41,726
Movies

Redlettermedia - Half in the Bag, Best of the Worst, and Plinkett reviews ( 2 3 4 5 .. 81 82 83 84 Last )

He's not in his Mr. Harry Plinkett character, but he's still hilarious. These are my favourite film reviews online, because of how casual, slobby and yet insightful they are. Also because they're hilarious. If you haven't watched them YOU SHOULD HERE...

Rusty100 Thread has images 1 people are reading this thread x 1 Winner x 29
7 Hours Ago
by thrawn2787 Go to last post
3,353 235,239
TV

Rick and Morty - new cartoon by Dan Harmon (Community) and Justin Roiland (Adventure Time) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 66 67 68 69 Last )

About the Show: Rick and Morty is an animated series created by Justin Roiland (voice of Adventure Time's Lemongrab) and Dan Harmon (creator of Community) currently airing on Adult Swim. The show revolves around the eponymous characters Rick and Morty,...

Snausages Thread has images Winner x 255
8 Hours Ago
by Kylel999 Go to last post
2,724 256,879
Music

Robot Wars 2016 - Rebuilt, Rearmed and Reactivated (Now 200% more Irish!) ( 2 Last )

Website - http://www.robotwars.tv/ Partaking teams & robots - http://www.robotwars.tv/competitors/ Championship Bracket* - http://www.robotwars.tv/competitors/ *May be out of date What the hell is this? It does exactly what it says on the tin.

1 Day Ago
by Giraffen93 Go to last post
55 1,878
Shitpost

Ryudai's Introduction

Hello peeps. I just made a thread to introduce myself here as a new member. This forum looks like it has a massive community which I like. My favourite video games are Shenmue, Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil. I am happy to be here.

Ryudai Funny x 25
2 Weeks Ago
by SoftHearted Go to last post
6 754