TitleReverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post By Replies Views

Rules for General Discussion - You are being monitored

HEY Join Facepunch Discord Chat! Former chat threads Welcome to GD! Believe it or not there's a slightly higher standard for posts here (really!), so try to make constructive posts or at least keep things relevant to the thread. You don't want to be a...

Dragon Dumb x 4251
1st April 2012
by Hexxeh Go to last post
1 113,222

シン・ゴジラ | Godzilla Resurgence (2016) - Tokyo Is Doomed For The Umpteenth Time ( 2 3 4 Last )

シン・ゴジラ (“Shin Gojira”), or better known as Godzilla: Resurgence, is the 31st film in the Godzilla franchise, and the most recent film to come from the Japanese studio Toho Company Ltd. since the 2004 50th anniversary film Godzilla: Final Wars Godzilla:...

3 Hours Ago
by Dr. Kyuros Go to last post
156 6,561

怪獣映画 | Kaijū Eiga General ( 2 Last )

Also known colloquially as “Giant Monster Movies from Japan”, Kaijū Eiga is a genre stretching back 62 years, having roots in Japan from its humble beginnings in 1954. Since then, these “Beasts from the East” have become a staple of western culture, with...

3 Hours Ago
by Joazzz Go to last post
47 1,498

(STORY TIME) The satanist in my classroom.

well, I remember in my 6th grade science class, there was this girl, who, whenever our teacher wasn't blabbering about her crazy stories, would draw in her notebook. my friend lucas sat right behind her, so he took a peek once, and later at lunch break he...

1 Week Ago
by thelurker1234 Go to last post
16 1,022

A Song of Ice and Fire /Game of Thrones Discussion: The Winds Winter are coming yet I only have a Dream for Spring ( 2 3 4 5 .. 101 102 103 104 Last )

New OP by MoralSupport I made an updated op if you want to use it. Sorry for this big post in the middle of a page, it was too large to pm. I'll snip it soon though.

1 Day Ago
by postal Go to last post
4,127 187,651
Post Your

Airplane/Airliner Thread! Post your favorite Airplanes here! ( 2 Last )

Have you ever thought about flying the Concorde? Or have you ever dreamed of becoming the top in Aviation? We got you! Discuss all about Aviation/Airplanes/anything related to those two here! Want to know which airline is the better one? Want to avoid...

1 Week Ago
by Pilot1215 Go to last post
52 1,409

American Football Thread V3: Here For More Than The Super Bowl ( 2 3 4 5 .. 83 84 85 86 Last )

It's time for part 3. The season of 2013 is upon us and thus begins the quest for the best fantasy football team, and for the bragging rights of your team winning the super bowl. I'm gonna make this a bit simple. Football, what is it? A brutal...

5 Hours Ago
by FFStudios Go to last post
3,416 61,952

American Horror Story ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last )

Channel: FX Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2bX8sbLEzc

1 Day Ago
by Megadave Go to last post
365 13,297

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) - MASSIVE BABY FACED HUMANS WITH MASSIVE HEADS! Also potato's. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 32 33 34 35 Last )

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3d3a45a2219ab43f810a912594fc8bea/tumblr_mnsxyckgbA1rin5ejo1_500.png Attack on Titan is based on the successful mange from 2009 which goes under the same name, from that this anime existed which is currently extremely...

1 Week Ago
by NotMeh Go to last post
1,376 68,062

Aussies are puting chips into themselves for superhuman powers (its what article says, it's dumb)

Sources: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3757396/Australians-using-super-human-microchip-technology.html...

1 Week Ago
by shutter_eye5 Go to last post
6 400

AUSTRALIAN THREAD v6: Cigarette Advice, LNP hatred and "how come I can't drop clutch in an auto" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last )

3 Hours Ago
by -n3o- Go to last post
427 9,930

Automotive Addicts Lounge V5 - P0306 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 33 34 35 36 Last )

Chat about yer cars here folks Old Thread: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1501065

1 Hour Ago
by FordLord Go to last post
1,406 30,510

Avatar Request v8 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 31 32 33 34 Last )

I accidently killed the last thread so here we go v.7 Thread: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250431 copy from last header: Rules: Please be as specific as you can Try to get a source image for us to work with

9 Hours Ago
by MrDwarf11 Go to last post
1,344 55,633

Bionicle Thread V1 - It's Akimu now, not Mata Nui ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last )

BioSector 01 (The Good Bionicle Wiki) Bionicle 2015 Discussion Thread on Eurobricks 2015 Bionicle Website (what's there currently at least) Sorry the thread's a bit barebones right now but I'll update it later if there's enough activity.

3 Days Ago
by BarJarHinks Go to last post
369 26,517

Black Mirror - aka what if Charlie Brooker made The Twilight Zone ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last )

General Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8I8uZ0TpoU Trailer for the first episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=midBr3d3MUg Interview with Brooker:

1 Hour Ago
by ElectronicG19 Go to last post
224 9,108

Black Mirror - It’s not a technological problem we have, it’s a human one.

Black Mirror is a TV show that really want to make you talk about it after watching an episode. With the release of the 3rd season on Netflix today, I thought it would be a great idea to make a thread to discuss the episodes, but also the relationship we...

1 Hour Ago
by Shotz Go to last post
5 183

Blade Runner 2049 - Directed by Denis Villeneuve (Sicario), staring Harrison Ford and Ryan Gosling. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last )

The original announcement: http://www.deadline.com/2011/08/ridley-scott-ready-to-direct-new-version-of-seminal-sci-fi-film-blade-runner/

postal Thread has images Winner x 108
1 Week Ago
by The_J_Hat Go to last post
379 16,678

Canada Chat V2: Maple Syrup Mafia ( 2 3 4 5 .. 107 108 109 110 Last )

Welcome to Canada! This is a thread where Canadians talk about the weather and roll up the rim, and sometimes people from other countries come and and tell us how much they'd love to live here! Previous Thread: Canadian chat thread Sometimes...

4 Hours Ago
by pentium Go to last post
4,373 90,364

Channel Zero - Syfy's Creepypasta-Based TV Show

Premieres October 11th at 9/8C. (I haven't seen anyone post about it yet, and I searched for other threads. Nothing, so I made one.) From the Syfy website: From the wikipedia page:

5 Days Ago
by Killjoy Go to last post
15 1,233

Classical music discussion ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last )

Right, this is how we're gonna do this. I know there are a few nuts like me who'd like to dig into this stuff. I do know that there are plenty of people here who know their stuff when it comes to these periods. As for me, I'm a noob and know...

1 Week Ago
by Ntag Go to last post
516 22,119

CMDLCache : Out of memory

I have a problem about my game crashing when i try to join a specific server, but i can join other servers. It usualy crashes when it says "Sending client info". I reinstalled my game 3 times, set the heapsize, verified game cache. Does anyone have a...

6 Days Ago
by Wild_Iron Go to last post
1 215

Collector's Corner- Have a collection of something sweet? Post it here! ( 2 Last )

(there, a hastily made banner and the like) Collecting! It's a hobby that has been around for many centuries. Maybe you've had a collection of something or another, maybe your friend has, no matter what you've likely at least seen a collection and know...

6 Days Ago
by someguyihate Go to last post
41 2,109

Corruption in gaming journalism episode IV - A New Hope ( 2 3 4 5 .. 120 121 122 123 Last )

Welcome to the Corruption in Gaming Journalism thread V24! Here is the place to talk all about ethics in gaming journalism, and things closely related. Some general guidelines for discussion: - Verify rumors before posting them! - Try to use archive...

Teddybeer Thread has images 1 people are reading this thread x 1 Winner x 39
19 Hours Ago
by Ithon Go to last post
4,887 416,233

Creative Photography 🌵hread v11: Shoot to Kill ( 2 3 4 5 .. 48 49 50 51 Last )

This thread is meant to be a safe haven for artists of all levels to share and discuss photography based art Previous Threads: v1 v2 v3 v4 v5 v6

6 Hours Ago
by notlabbet Go to last post
2,036 70,887

Creative Work Megathread v2: not for martial arts ( 2 3 4 5 .. 13 14 15 16 Last )

Emergency OP, thanks Maloof? for previous OP Admin stuff: Content This thread is primarily for visual and written art. For graphic design, music, programming, electronics, etc, please see their respective threads. Facebook Just in case things...

11 Minutes Ago
by Maloof? Go to last post
609 29,794

Crossdressing & Transgender & Allies Discussion v. Thread Reassignment Surgery ( 2 3 4 5 .. 66 67 68 69 Last )

This thread serves as a discussion for folks falling outside the gender binary. Transgender, crossdressers, transsexuals, two-spirits, and other such individuals are welcome here. So are allies and anyone who wishes to converse with the transgender...

6 Hours Ago
by Judas Go to last post
2,725 151,919

DC Television Megathread - The House That The Arrow Built ( 2 3 4 5 .. 38 39 40 41 Last )

Note: If you haven't watched Arrow, but are interested, just start from the Pilot. The episodes follow a sort-of linear format, which means that the episodes tie in to each other almost every episode What is it? Arrow is a 2012 television show based...

1 Week Ago
by Tuskin Go to last post
1,617 56,537

DECtalk, The Famous Singing Speech Synthesizer of The 80s ( 2 Last )

What is DECtalk? Why is DECtalk neat? DECtalk is a classic speech synthesizer made popular by Stephen Hawking and, more recently, a game made by NASA known as Moonbase Alpha. DECtalk is capable of singing by a specific set of instructions based on...

Corey_Faure Thread has images 1 people are reading this thread x 1 Winner x 27
5 Days Ago
by GooseM Go to last post
49 29,889

Depression, anxiety, suicidalism and similar disorders, issues and troubles V5 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last )

Keep your chin up, things will get better. OP copied from previous thread Feel free to share anything that's causing you distress, most people in this thread are in the same(or similar) boat that you are. Just be aware that Facepunch is no...

PredGD Thread has images 3 people are reading this thread x 3
1 Hour Ago
by LieutExcalibu Go to last post
578 22,997

Deutsche Forenkneipe v7 - Köln Ossendorf ( 2 3 4 5 .. 51 52 53 54 Last )

Ja, gebt euch, ne? ~Cr3d1ts~ Tütü: Logo Ich: Faden Alle anderen: Hoffentlich content :D

1 Week Ago
by DrDevil Go to last post
2,129 37,476
1 Day Ago
by A Sock Accnt Go to last post
823 73,612

Digital 3D Art v12 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 116 117 118 119 Last )

Consolidation after autolock came back Post your 3D work, WIP or finished, beginner or expert Post your models, textures, renders, sculpts etc and of course questions here. NEW AND UPDATED Useful Links Guide to PBR material creation Guide to...

dai Thread has images 2 people are reading this thread x 2
1 Hour Ago
by RenaFox Go to last post
4,743 260,306
1 Week Ago
by SgtTupelo Go to last post
508 19,777
Post Your

Discusión general Hispana

Ya que hay un hilo de discusión sueco, porque no crear nuestro propio hilo con discusión hispana? Facepunch me encanta! Es un foro en el cual todos tienen un cierto grado de coherencia, sarcasmo y humor negro el cual todos disfrutamos, no como otras...

1 Hour Ago
by Pretiacruento Go to last post
14 291

Election 2016 Ballot initiatives

Other than the president, many states are voting on new laws and constitutional amendments to their states' constitutions. What amendments are on your ballot, and how are you voting? Virginia: Article I. Bill of Rights. Section 11-A. Right to work....

3 Weeks Ago
by Adelle Zhu Go to last post
2 306

Esperanto Chat V1: Why are you Wasting your Time?

Duolingo finally added Esperanto, and as a newbie language-geek, I've been very excited to learn it. I'm not sure how many esperantistoj we have on facepunch, if any at all, but I figured I might as well make a thread about it. Mi ŝatas esperanto, ĝi...

1 Week Ago
by The Salmon Go to last post
17 1,152

Evil Dead - First the film, then the remake, now the TV series ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last )

So, this was recently announced at SDCC when Sam Raimi talked about the upcoming The Last Of Us movie as well. Apparently, this TV show is going to take over the previous Army of Darkness 2/Evil Dead Remake Sequel/Final film that ties together plan,...

3 Days Ago
by croguy Go to last post
514 23,990

Facepunch Anonymous Confession v. Revival ( 2 Last )

Okay, as some of you remember we've done this in the past. Craptasket said it was okay to start it up again so here I go. Submit anonymous confessions to the email posted and I'll try to post them. Submit via a throwaway email or something, but I won't...

1 Week Ago
by matt000024 Go to last post
65 6,854

Facepunch Droid ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last )

I can finally present, Facepunch Droid! An app for facepunch! http://i.imgur.com/0K5mvOG.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/J6fxNW4.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/NOgnqLb.jpg Features: - Material Design - Native image viewer - Download images directly from image...

tisseman890 Thread has images 1 people are reading this thread x 1 Winner x 61
9 Hours Ago
by tisseman890 Go to last post
470 19,666
Post Your

Facepunch Hall of Infamy v1 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 11 12 13 14 Last )

Inspired by this thread: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1530953 This thread is here to document the bottom of the bottom of Facepunch's memberbase. Things which constitute a place on our list: -Murder -Being a horrific individual -Being...

Milkshaker Thread has images 1 people are reading this thread x 1 Funny x 36
2 Weeks Ago
by nerdster409 Go to last post
524 32,678

Facepunch Historical Society: The Thread For All Things History ( 2 Last )

What is History? Welcome to the Facepunch Historical Society, where you can share your love of history, what you're watching, reading, or studying. From the Hittites, to the Aztecs, to the Prussians and beyond. If it's history, talk about it here....

1 Week Ago
by Zzztops Go to last post
64 2,419

Facepunch, Awfully Dark: a dark theme / userstyle for Facepunch - now on version v22a (or later!), update! ( 2 3 4 Last )

Do you hate browsing FP at night because your eyes can't handle all the white? Did you feel like Deep Dark wasn't quite perfect? Then Awfully Dark is for you! Awfully Dark changes all of Facepunch to make it darker (darker than even Deep Dark), and...

2 Days Ago
by ScriptKitt3h Go to last post
141 10,074

Facepunch, I need your help regarding my roommates.

So, I've been living at the shared house I'm at now since last fall semester. All of my old roommates have moved out, and a group of ten Mexican dudes decided to show up and rent out the entire place. Now, since these guys got here they've been...

3 Weeks Ago
by Ithon Go to last post
28 1,786

Firearms XIV - All the Calicos Are Over There ( 2 3 4 5 .. 29 30 31 32 Last )

Shameless rip of last OP: THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR GUN DEBATES IT'S MERELY FOR GUN OWNERS AND PROSPECTIVE GUN OWNERS TO DISCUSS ALL THINGS GUNS Let's talk more guns. This is the 14th thread of the Facepunch Firearms thread. Here we discuss firearms...

15 Hours Ago
by CodeMonkey3 Go to last post
1,252 30,292

Fix Up! Look Sharp v11: "there's like 8 of us here" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 42 43 44 45 Last )

heres the exact same op, if you dont like here are words from a famous man banner courtesy of Frank_West Welcome to the 11th edition of Facepunch's resident style advice thread

2 Hours Ago
by Firecat Go to last post
1,785 53,977

Flag Collection/Vexillology thread v1

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c4/Flag_of_FIAV.svg/900px-Flag_of_FIAV.svg.png This is a thread dedicated toVexillology, Vexillology is the scientific study of the history, symbolism and usage of flags or, by extension, any...

6 Days Ago
by eirexe Go to last post
14 591

Gay Chat V. 10 - now with more rainbows ( 2 3 4 5 .. 85 86 87 88 Last )

y'all know what to do :qsex101:

12 Hours Ago
by jp_rsardeto Go to last post
3,515 99,782

General Adulthood, Planning for the Future: Business, College, Budgeting, Investments, etc! $$$ ( 2 3 4 5 .. 22 23 24 25 Last )

WHAT IS THIS THREAD? This is a thread about packing up your childhood, sighing with resignation, and accepting the harsh inevitability of adulthood. Well, maybe it doesn't have to be as dramatic as all that. The actual purpose of this thread is simply...

19 Hours Ago
by Badballer Go to last post
960 56,431

Gift Giving Thread 2015 and Beyond - Every day is Postal's Birthday ( 2 3 4 5 .. 18 19 20 21 Last )

Hello all and welcome to the Gift Giving Thread, just in time for the holiday season 2015. If for whatever reason you're looking for the old thread, you can find it by clicking here. Reminder to take a peek at the rules: People on the nice...

1 Week Ago
by Viper123_SWE Go to last post
817 47,525

Gorillaz - Phase 4 Soon™ ( 2 3 4 Last )

Temporary filler picture until I make a proper OP, just wanted to get a new Gorillaz thread made.

1 Hour Ago
by Whomobile Go to last post
124 9,592

Guitar Discussion V11 - January 2015 Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 63 64 65 66 Last )

Link to previous thread http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250008 Well, guess we gotta start again. What shall we discuss?

3 Hours Ago
by Pat.Lithium Go to last post
2,610 85,374

Halt and Catch Fire ( 2 Last )

From: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/halt-catch-fire-lee-pace-video-706542 Review: http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/05/review-halt-and-catch-fire-reverse-engineers-pop-culture/ Watch the full first episode:...

1 Week Ago
by Kecske Go to last post
41 2,361

HBO's Westworld - by Jonathan Nolan & Abrams, with Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris in sci-fi western setting ( 2 Last )

Based on 1973 cult classic by Michael Crichton Date of release is currently unknown, as of now HBO has only ordered the pilot, but I have no doubts they'll order an entire season. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM8HNuRLIBI

Joz Thread has images Winner x 21
3 Days Ago
by sltungle Go to last post
62 3,455

HEMA/Historical Warfare v. 1 "Strike in and hasten forth; rush to, let it hit, or go by." ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last )

-thread banner coming soon- Welcome to the HEMA/Historical Warfare thread! This thread is for anyone who studies HEMA, or for those who are interested in it. The "Historical warfare" attribution is there to invite people who in general wonders about,...

19 Hours Ago
by Reds Go to last post
403 13,482

How Biased Are You? Can You Criticize Your Own Beliefs?

This is a response to an article I just read, which you can find here: http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/09/30/i-can-tolerate-anything-except-the-outgroup/ In the article, the author describes how many people who claim to be tolerable and self-critical...

2 Weeks Ago
by Guriosity Go to last post
5 539

How Half of America Lost its F**ing Min

Yes, it's a Cracked article. However, it's an incredibly insightful one that I'd encourage everyone take a look at. http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-trumps-rise-that-no-one-talks-about/ . Fuck, can a mod please fix the title?

13 Hours Ago
by lolvcrtape Go to last post
8 590

I have access to a Google Jump VR Rig - Anyone have ideas for 360 videos?

I'm based around the London area and have access to the only 360 Jump Rig in the UK. Our boss has told us to go out and use it whenever you want, I thought I'd ask you guys for any cool 360 footage you'd want to see - something more fun than a generic...

2 Weeks Ago
by The Salmon Go to last post
6 588

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Nice thread, shame you won't be able to post after I break it. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 15 16 17 18 Last )

break your keyboard, that is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M What is JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure? JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure (also known as ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken) by Hirohiko Araki is one of the longest running manga...

Hakita Thread has images 8 people are reading this thread x 8
17 Minutes Ago
by ClauAmericano Go to last post
685 31,577

Justice League (2017) - "Abandon all HYPE, ye who enter here" ( 2 3 4 Last )

Yes, it's still directed by Hack Snyder. HYPE WITH CAUTION. (click for HQ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gglkYMGRYlE (first Comic-Con teaser) The film is scheduled to release on November 17, 2017.

1 Week Ago
by Steel & Iron Go to last post
140 5,044

Language Learner's Thread - Cunning Linguists Welcome. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last )

This is a general thread for those who have an interest in languages as a whole, as opposed to a single language thread, which can often fade into nothingness. Here you can find good online resources for learning various languages, advice (should you ask)...

1 Week Ago
by helifreak Go to last post
495 16,099

Last.FM Libraries V4 - Your bibliothèque is looking suave. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 121 122 123 124 Last )

much love to GranPC for extracting this. HOW TO BEGIN YOUR LAST.FM JOURNEY tips: The last.fm database isn't built by the people who work there, it's built by YOU. If you see a few album covers missing, help out by uploading them and voting good...

1 Week Ago
by matt000024 Go to last post
4,944 139,742

Luke Cage is Amazing thread

Thread for people to discuss and geek out about the Netflix Please, give spoiler alerts if necessary, as some people may not be as far along as possible Also here are the Intro and trailer songs, im sure some people have been looking for these ...

2 Weeks Ago
by The_J_Hat Go to last post
1 296

MaiOtaku - A dating website for weeaboos ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last )

I'm not sure if this was posted already, searching gave no results. Anyway, I was just browsing through a bunch of websites with StumbleUpon until I came across this peculiar website. MaiOtaku, a dating website for weeaboos! Is there anything else to...

J. Jett Thread has images Funny x 180
3 Weeks Ago
by hakimhakim Go to last post
315 25,348

Making Facepunch 2.0 even betterer v. Click the big color block to access the color sliders ( 2 3 4 5 .. 27 28 29 30 Last )

https://lab.facepunch.com/ just remaking the locked thread. If you haven't been keeping track, FP is about to be redone F.A.Q.: Q. HOW DOES THE ICON CREATOR WORK A. Alt+Click to automatically set your color to one from an existing square. Click...

1 Day Ago
by shotgun334 Go to last post
1,196 111,277

Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread - Dr. Strangelove ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last )

http://i.imgur.com/gqlm44f.jpg http://cdn2.theweek.co.uk/sites/theweek/files/2016/08/160810_marvel_graphic_0.jpg https://youtu.be/m86nMHfvl7s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSzx-zryEgM new thread, marvel at its might

8 Hours Ago
by Takuat Go to last post
388 13,956

Metal Detecting / Treasure Hunting discussion : How to, tricks/tips, your finds, equipment, fuck bottlecaps etc. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last )

Well I wanted to help the guys out who are interested in this stuff. I'm going to share my knowledge and help you guys to start with this hobby. LEGALITY!! Metal detecting is illegal in loads of places and some countries so if you head out to an...

3 Days Ago
by Orkel Go to last post
403 44,652

Motorised Eletronic Fish

Really weird thread and I didn't know where to put it but what better people to ask than my favourite arseholes at face punch. :godzing: Anyway, we are decorating the front room and we have planned to put out fish tank in the corner. Every time we...

2 Days Ago
by ScumBunny Go to last post
9 412

Mr. Robot - Brought to you by E(vil) Corp ( 2 3 4 5 .. 13 14 15 16 Last )

About the Show The series follows Elliot Alderson, a young cyber-security engineer living in New York who assumes the role of a vigilante hacker by night. Elliot meets a mysterious anarchist known as "Mr. Robot" who recruits Elliot to join his team of...

2 Weeks Ago
by Butthurter Go to last post
620 23,262

MS Paint Adventures V. ~ImAgInAtIoN~ and epilogues for epilogues edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 56 57 58 59 Last )

Please read the comic before reading past the OP, there will be unmarked spoilers from here-on out! Welcome to the MS Paint Adventures (hereafter referred to as MSPA) and Paradox Space (PXS) thread! Last thread had a longer OP, but it was bloated...

2 Weeks Ago
by sirdownloadsalot Go to last post
2,343 137,388

Music Chat Thread V. Lets Talk About Some Music ( 2 3 4 5 .. 46 47 48 49 Last )

Let's discuss some sweet tunes. Rules: - Please no bullying!!! What else do I put in this OP that would matter

18 Minutes Ago
by 1/4 Life Go to last post
1,928 42,517

NaNoWriMo - National Novel Writing Month: 50,000 words, 30 days. Can you do it? ( 2 3 4 Last )

http://d1lj9l30x2igqs.cloudfront.net/nano-2013/files/2013/09/Shield-Nano-Side-Blue-Brown-RGB-HiRes.png The Goal: 50,000 words, written or typed, in a novel format, created within the month of November. The Start Date: November 1st, 12:00AM The...

3 Hours Ago
by NoNameForEvil Go to last post
124 3,175

Nederdraad / Dutchthread v.6 Cumming on the coffee. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 32 33 34 35 Last )

Nieuw volk wees welkom. Vlaams en Afrikaans is ook welkom.

2 Weeks Ago
by Zotobom Go to last post
1,379 36,563

New trailers, posters and other promotional media - v1 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 71 72 73 74 Last )

Here's a place to post all sorts of trailers and posters and other stuff for films or TV shows that don't have individual thread, and to discuss about them. A trailer for new Veronica Mars film appeared yesterday...

1 Day Ago
by Yogkog Go to last post
2,930 113,795

Norwegian Chat Thread V3: Lenge leve kongen! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 121 122 123 124 Last )

Den forrige ble visst stengt, så her er en ny en. Yay.

4 Days Ago
by alexanderk Go to last post
4,926 94,957

Photography Discussion Thread v. Trogdon says buy a Sony ( 2 3 4 5 .. 33 34 35 36 Last )

gear x theory x offtopic pls be nice u cuties asdf

1 Day Ago
by blarghith Go to last post
1,412 33,416

Polish Chat Thread V.1: KURWA MAĆ! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 67 68 69 70 Last )

Witam serdecznie, wy pierdolnięte i niedochlastane skurwyflaki. Z takiej paki, że tematy dyskusyjne mają już szwaby, pseudo-ciapaci Szwedzi, Portugalczycy, Andersoluby z Norwegii, Australijczycy i Holendrzy, założę dla takiej bardzo malutkiej odmiany, dla...

18 Hours Ago
by SirJon Go to last post
2,787 48,738

Pro Wrestling General Discussion ( 2 3 Last )

This thread is dedicated to all discussions and news on pro wrestling as a whole. Some recognizable promotions: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/logopedia/images/3/37/GoGo_Toys_2015.png/revision/latest?cb=20150926121243...

4 Hours Ago
by -nesto- Go to last post
102 2,186

Purge Shitty Anime Avatars From Facepunch! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last )

Facepunch has yet again begun it's decline into anime avatar acceptance, and even some of the mods are in on it! It is time to purge this site of all the unclean rule34 fan-art filth! Once, proud members of FP were able to visit the forum in public...

coyote93 Thread has images 2 people are reading this thread x 2 Funny x 100
1 Hour Ago
by Mr. Zombie Go to last post
321 10,616

Rate the Last Movie You Watched - Spike Lee did it again ( 2 3 4 5 .. 107 108 109 110 Last )

- No TV shows. - Rate movies and give out an extensive opinion about it. - Rusty's opinion is always opposite of yours. For title reference: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1260152&p=45324540&viewfull=1#post45324540

34 Minutes Ago
by megafat Go to last post
4,399 148,667

Rate the Last TV Show You Watched - August v1 - no movies ( 2 3 4 5 .. 32 33 34 35 Last )

Rate any television show episodes you watched, stupid people not apply Good Example Breaking Bad Season 5 Episode 9: 9/10 Fantastic final 5 minutes, as well as being a great episode overall anyway. Can't wait for the rest of the final eight...

3 Days Ago
by Zukriuchen Go to last post
1,394 47,358

Red Dwarf - Why the smeg hasn't this been made.

What is Red Dwarf? Red Dwarf is a Sitcom based in the late 22nd century after an unfortunate radiation leak of cadmium 2 on the Jupiter Mining Corporation ship Red Dwarf all of the crew bar Dave Lister who is indirectly to blame for this leak is killed...

3 Weeks Ago
by bigmansham Go to last post
35 2,439