TitleReverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post By Replies Views

Christmas Card Thread 2015

It's that time of year again guys, this year it's going to be a little different ... Due to the dismal return on last years cards (over 600 cards sent and only 9 received!) we thought we'd change it around and decided we're only going to send cards to...

Holmzy Thread has images 2 people are reading this thread x 2
9 Hours Ago
by Tarzy Go to last post
31 1,453

Rules for General Discussion - You are being monitored

HEY Join Facepunch Slack Chat! Former chat threads Welcome to GD! Believe it or not there's a slightly higher standard for posts here (really!), so try to make constructive posts or at least keep things relevant to the thread. You don't want to be a...

Dragon Dumb x 4174
1st April 2012
by Hexxeh Go to last post
1 107,594

"Ghost Politics/Capitalist Army" Radio Talk Show Discussion ( 2 3 4 5 .. 16 17 18 19 Last )

Okay, so you all may know of a man that goes by the alias, "Ghost", who hosts an online radio talk show. If not, then you should watch some of these videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2msR5g817Y Heart attack sequel:...

kwk Thread has images Funny x 52
1 Week Ago
by st_nick5 Go to last post
745 43,606

3D printer thread - what have you been printing? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 24 25 26 27 Last )

Hello, My dad built his own based on the reprap design in our garage in the summer, I personally haven't done huge amounts with it up until christmas where I realised that I could actually make pretty much anything. Most of the stuff my dad has...

1 Week Ago
by Lapsus Go to last post
1,061 53,385

A critical issue of Syrian civil war.

I have been watching some documentaries regarding the ongoing civil war in Syria. I found out a critical issue. Initially, the intent of rebels is to overthrow totalitarian regime of Bashaar, which is good and what most Syrian people want. But as...

1 Week Ago
by Benjimon007 Go to last post
12 724

A Song of Ice and Fire /Game of Thrones Discussion: The Winds Winter are coming yet I only have a Dream for Spring ( 2 3 4 5 .. 42 43 44 45 Last )

New OP by MoralSupport I made an updated op if you want to use it. Sorry for this big post in the middle of a page, it was too large to pm. I'll snip it soon though.

10 Hours Ago
by GrizzlyBear Go to last post
1,797 70,868

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake/Bravest Warriors ( 2 3 4 5 .. 94 95 96 97 Last )

Seeing as it's pretty much a combined thread now, I thought I'd make it both

1 Week Ago
by Batandy Go to last post
3,871 212,925

Airsoft General V1 - Rip IFAP edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last )

Airsoft General thread because the subforum got sent to the great subsection in the sky. This is for general chat between FP airsofters, but we have a more in depth forum at www.fpair.net for those who want to be a part of the community.

4 Days Ago
by 3bwii Go to last post
468 16,150

American Football Thread V3: Here For More Than The Super Bowl ( 2 3 4 5 .. 61 62 63 64 Last )

It's time for part 3. The season of 2013 is upon us and thus begins the quest for the best fantasy football team, and for the bragging rights of your team winning the super bowl. I'm gonna make this a bit simple. Football, what is it? A brutal...

1 Day Ago
by FFStudios Go to last post
2,535 40,396

American Horror Story ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last )

Channel: FX Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2bX8sbLEzc

2 Weeks Ago
by jp_rsardeto Go to last post
359 12,245

Arab Thread v.1

السلام عليكم يا اخواني العرب. ده توبيك للعرب بس، لو عايز تكتب بالإنجليزي ات فضل بس أحسن انك تكتب بل عربي عشان حب الوطن ول كلام ده. معنديش حاجة اكتبها.

2 Weeks Ago
by KleinerHl Go to last post
6 333

Arrow V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 21 22 23 24 Last )

Note: If you haven't watched Arrow, but are interested, just start from the Pilot. The episodes follow a sort-of linear format, which means that the episodes tie in to each other almost every episode What is it? Arrow is a 2012 television show based...

17 Hours Ago
by Dan2593 Go to last post
959 33,057

Aspiring lyricist? Post your stuff here

Ok so over the past few nights i've gotten stupid drunk and apparantly I write raps in the notes section of my phone. Since then I've decided to write some stuff sober and lo and behold, I can't criticize myself in a productive manner. So I thought, "What...

5 Days Ago
by Lord of Awesome Go to last post
0 103

Automotive Addicts Lounge V3 - Autozone Aisle 6 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 98 99 100 101 Last )

Automotive Addicts unite Old thread http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1461615 31st July 2015 Can I swap my stock tranny/engine with these? i have a 98 lesabre http://i.imgur.com/5rCNI10.png http://i.imgur.com/4E1xoZe.png

1 Hour Ago
by agentfazexx Go to last post
4,015 86,495

Avatar Request v8 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 21 22 23 24 Last )

I accidently killed the last thread so here we go v.7 Thread: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250431 copy from last header: Rules: Please be as specific as you can Try to get a source image for us to work with

1 Day Ago
by Skwee Go to last post
929 30,115

Bikers of Facepunch V2: had to lay her down ( 2 3 4 5 .. 73 74 75 76 Last )

Let's get this shit started! my gs500:

15 Hours Ago
by lekkimsm Go to last post
3,020 89,993

Bionicle Thread V1 - It's Akimu now, not Mata Nui ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last )

BioSector 01 (The Good Bionicle Wiki) Bionicle 2015 Discussion Thread on Eurobricks 2015 Bionicle Website (what's there currently at least) Sorry the thread's a bit barebones right now but I'll update it later if there's enough activity.

5 Days Ago
by Pikmin Master Go to last post
325 15,948

Black Friday 2015 - Shopping in a Winter Wonderland

First two Black Friday ads are out, so might as well start the thread now. Started early this year. What is Black Friday? The day after the Thanksgiving in the United States, which is considered the first shopping day of the Christmas season....

6 Hours Ago
by monkeyking117 Go to last post
21 690

Canada Chat V2: Maple Syrup Mafia ( 2 3 4 5 .. 76 77 78 79 Last )

Welcome to Canada! This is a thread where Canadians talk about the weather and roll up the rim, and sometimes people from other countries come and and tell us how much they'd love to live here! Previous Thread: Canadian chat thread Sometimes...

6 Hours Ago
by Liem Go to last post
3,127 55,755

Caption Generator - Add subtitles to any Youtube video (By FPers!)

Hello Facepunch! You may know me from my work on Ironswine, you may not. Either way, I have a new project a friend and I have just completed that I'd like to share with you. Introducing: Caption Generator Caption Generator is an easy way to add...

2 Weeks Ago
by kevimakd Go to last post
30 10,418

Classical music discussion ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last )

Right, this is how we're gonna do this. I know there are a few nuts like me who'd like to dig into this stuff. I do know that there are plenty of people here who know their stuff when it comes to these periods. As for me, I'm a noob and know...

3 Weeks Ago
by MoralSupport Go to last post
486 18,546

Corruption in gaming journalism episode IV - A New Hope ( 2 3 4 5 .. 64 65 66 67 Last )

Welcome to the Corruption in Gaming Journalism thread V24! Here is the place to talk all about ethics in gaming journalism, and things closely related. Some general guidelines for discussion: - Verify rumors before posting them! - Try to use archive...

Teddybeer Thread has images 5 people are reading this thread x 5 Winner x 37
1 Hour Ago
by killerteacup Go to last post
2,665 209,437

Creative Work Megathread: Post Your Arts ( 2 3 4 5 .. 82 83 84 85 Last )

Admin stuff: Content This thread is primarily for visual and written art. For graphic design, music, programming, electronics, etc, please see their respective threads. Facebook Just in case things go bums-up and through natural disaster or...

1 Hour Ago
by Bynine Go to last post
3,388 185,368

Crossdressing & Transgender & Allies Discussion v. Thread Reassignment Surgery ( 2 3 4 5 .. 21 22 23 24 Last )

This thread serves as a discussion for folks falling outside the gender binary. Transgender, crossdressers, transsexuals, two-spirits, and other such individuals are welcome here. So are allies and anyone who wishes to converse with the transgender...

7 Hours Ago
by Vaught Go to last post
949 45,001

Depression, anxiety, suicidalism and similar disorders, issues and troubles V4 - Discussion, help and advice thread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 31 32 33 34 Last )

Keep your chin up, things will get better. Feel free to share anything that's causing you distress, most people in this thread are in the same(or similar) boat that you are. Just be aware that Facepunch is no substitute for a Psychiatrist, but...

55 Minutes Ago
by PredGD Go to last post
1,344 41,913

Deutsche Forenkneipe v7 - Köln Ossendorf ( 2 3 4 5 .. 42 43 44 45 Last )

Ja, gebt euch, ne? ~Cr3d1ts~ Tütü: Logo Ich: Faden Alle anderen: Hoffentlich content :D

3 Days Ago
by proch Go to last post
1,776 27,441

deviantArt Appreciation Station: Death by Vore & Fart "Art" Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 51 52 53 54 Last )

"Just remember not to post anything from your dA, don't bait, no witch hunting, and especially don't get pissy about the purpose of this thread." Fuck yeah! This is my chance! :nsfw: this time.

12 Minutes Ago
by Enforcer99 Go to last post
2,154 146,885

Digital 3D Art v12 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 48 49 50 51 Last )

Consolidation after autolock came back Post your 3D work, WIP or finished, beginner or expert Post your models, textures, renders, sculpts etc and of course questions here. NEW AND UPDATED Useful Links Guide to PBR material creation Guide to...

dai Thread has images 1 people are reading this thread x 1
4 Hours Ago
by zerosix Go to last post
2,008 101,766
17 Hours Ago
by zenith777 Go to last post
100 2,777

Disease conspiracy and speculation

So I've been binge watching youtube videos about diseases and zombie outbreak potential of these diseases and all sorts of hoo ha of yadda yadda of diseases killing off humanity. Anyway, this got me thinking-- These videos have made me start to draw...

2 Days Ago
by EskillV2 Go to last post
4 291

Do you believe in a higher being; God? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 81 82 83 84 Last )

Do you follow a religion? What higher being do you follow? Or do you follow the Christian God? Why? If you don't have a religion, or don't believe in religion, why? I'm interested in everyone's different views/opinions.

59 Minutes Ago
by gastyne Go to last post
3,338 64,143

Does anyone know any good PHP hosts?

Title says all. Il be using it for my servers loading screen and my servers ingame payment system but I keep on using php hosts that are complete shi*t and they are 'ad' filled. So does anyone know any good ones? Cheap ones also preferred, thanks :pudge:

3 Days Ago
by itsthejayden Go to last post
5 283

Drum & Bass V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 30 31 32 33 Last )

This is what DnB sounds like.

2 Days Ago
by shadowboy303 Go to last post
1,291 54,001

Election 2016 Thread - Who do you support?

Read the thread The 2016 Election is starting, and we on facepunch have had to rely on SH threads to comment on issues as they come up. I personally love talking politics so I think it's about time we have a 2016 Election thread. 1. Who's Running? ...

4 Weeks Ago
by Biotoxsin Go to last post
16 427

Evil Dead - First the film, then the remake, now the TV series ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last )

So, this was recently announced at SDCC when Sam Raimi talked about the upcoming The Last Of Us movie as well. Apparently, this TV show is going to take over the previous Army of Darkness 2/Evil Dead Remake Sequel/Final film that ties together plan,...

2 Hours Ago
by ridinmybike Go to last post
271 10,828

Facepunch Book Club ( 2 Last )

Here's the second attempt at a monthly book club. If all goes to plan we'll pick a new book each month, read it and then discuss it in this thread. The first book we'll be reading is Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut. Get reading, we'll...

6 Days Ago
by MyBumBum Go to last post
69 2,045

Facepunch Cyclists V2 - How did this even get this far cycling is gay lol ( 2 3 4 5 .. 15 16 17 18 Last )

(Banner stolen from Ajacks) Basically, we talk about bicycles here. From buying to riding and fixing to shining. There are 2 main types of bicycles in which are broken down to different categories. The Road Bike As the name says, the road...

3 Weeks Ago
by Merijnwitje Go to last post
718 26,415

Facepunch Singers/Vocalists ( 2 3 4 Last )

Are there any singers here? If so, post a video of your singing and we'll give constructive criticism.

1 Week Ago
by Zero Vector Go to last post
139 5,027

Facepunch Slack ( 2 3 Last )

We set up a slack http://slack.facepunch.com/ It's like a dedicated IRC but with less sex bots and fileserv warez - come and have fun with us

2 Days Ago
by Neico Go to last post
113 8,756

Facepunch Wrestling Community V1 - What's a Smark? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last )

Decided to make this thread for all the smarks and good brothers of Facepunch because I'd prefer it if we had a thread to discuss general Pro Wrestling Talk (House Shows, Podcasts, Indies, Botchamania rather than just the one thread on WWE and TNA. ...

3 Weeks Ago
by ParoshWasHere Go to last post
427 11,244

Facepunch, Awfully Dark: a dark theme / userstyle for Facepunch ( 2 3 Last )

Do you hate browsing FP at night because your eyes can't handle all the white? Did you feel like Deep Dark wasn't quite perfect? Then Awfully Dark is for you! Awfully Dark changes all of Facepunch to make it darker (darker than even Deep Dark), and...

4 Days Ago
by Daemon White Go to last post
84 4,813

Fargo ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last )

FX's frosty new crime-drama miniseries; new episodes air at 9PM CST. Seems like too long? Take the time to watch the original film. THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. OP IS A WIP, TELL ME IF I MISS ANYTHING WATCH THE ORIGINAL FILM. ...

1 Day Ago
by The_J_Hat Go to last post
349 12,647

Firearms XII; Because Merica ( 2 3 4 5 .. 123 124 125 126 Last )

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR GUN DEBATES IT'S MERELY FOR GUN OWNERS AND PROSPECTIVE GUN OWNERS TO DISCUSS ALL THINGS GUNS Let's talk more guns. This is the 12th thread of the Facepunch Firearms thread. Here we discuss firearms and all things related. We give...

2 Weeks Ago
by Pilot1215 Go to last post
5,000 138,614

Firearms XIII - Talk about all the guns ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last )

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR GUN DEBATES IT'S MERELY FOR GUN OWNERS AND PROSPECTIVE GUN OWNERS TO DISCUSS ALL THINGS GUNS Let's talk more guns. This is the 13th thread of the Facepunch Firearms thread. Here we discuss firearms and all things related. We give...

2 Hours Ago
by Psychokitten Go to last post
209 5,136

Fix Up! Look Sharp v10: Cowboy Boots voted best boot 2015 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 78 79 80 81 Last )

heres the exact same op, if you dont like here are words from a famous man banner courtesy of Frank_West Welcome to the 9th edition of Facepunch's resident style advice thread We use this thread to compare looks, styles, and fashions, and to...

40 Minutes Ago
by Mbbird Go to last post
3,202 94,496

Gay Chat V15 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 76 77 78 79 Last )

Credit to Xieneus for banner! Well last thread closed, made a new one. I don't have a sexy banner, but we can make one with imagination and rainbows!

41 Minutes Ago
by MaddaCheeb Go to last post
3,147 64,906

Gift Giving Thread 2014 and Beyond - "Stop begging for shit you greedy prick" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 17 18 19 20 Last )

Hello all and welcome to the Gift Giving Thread, just in time for the holiday season 2014. If for whatever reason you're looking for the old thread, you can find it by clicking here. Reminder to take a peek at the rules: People on the nice...

1 Day Ago
by Skyguy113 Go to last post
763 39,570

Gotham – FOX presents 11 year old Batman and Friends ( 2 3 4 Last )

Premise Created by Bruno Heller, Gotham tells the story of the early years of Detective James Gordon on the Gotham City Police force. Described as “operatic soap with a larger than life quality," the show will also include the origin stories of various...

2 Weeks Ago
by Eldariub Go to last post
158 8,030

Gravity Falls - A show based on all those sub-par camping trips ( 2 3 4 5 .. 16 17 18 19 Last )

Gravity Falls is an upcoming animated Disney Channel Original Series created by Alex Hirsch. The first episode aired as a preview on June 15, 2012 and the series will officially premiere on June 29, 2012. Characters Mabel Pines Mabel Pines is...

1337M347 Thread has images 1 people are reading this thread x 1 Winner x 23
6 Hours Ago
by Anderan Go to last post
750 67,560

Guitar Discussion V11 - January 2015 Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 42 43 44 45 Last )

Link to previous thread http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250008 Well, guess we gotta start again. What shall we discuss?

1 Day Ago
by MissZoey Go to last post
1,780 49,953

Happy Thanksgiving from Postal's ass.

So Tuesday night found me calibrating a super-budget, ultra-ghetto printer. Things were going alright but I needed to print a detailed object to dial in retraction settings. Something well-known and easy for even the untrained eye to spot defects within....

Flar Thread has images Winner x 60
1 Day Ago
by Darth_Kris Go to last post
31 1,933

HBO's Vinyl - Scorsese / T.Winter / Mick Jagger and sex, drugs & rock'n'roll in the 70s

Coming 2016: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2irZnQMovI The crew is basically the same as behind Boardwalk Empire.

1 Week Ago
by Joz Go to last post
3 314

HEMA/Historical Warfare v. 1 "Strike in and hasten forth; rush to, let it hit, or go by." ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last )

-thread banner coming soon- Welcome to the HEMA/Historical Warfare thread! This thread is for anyone who studies HEMA, or for those who are interested in it. The "Historical warfare" attribution is there to invite people who in general wonders about,...

2 Days Ago
by G-Strogg Go to last post
290 7,017

Heroes Reborn (STARTS TOMORROW, SEPT 24th 8pm eastern)

The show starts off 5 years after the original series ended. One year after a tragic event. People with powers are called EVOs. Cast members from the original Heroes include: Jack Coleman as Noah "HRG" Bennett...

1 Week Ago
by MacD11 Go to last post
30 1,571

How do you stop this popping up? Windows 10

I don't what I did, but there was no this box showing up before. Now, I click in the Search box, it shows up. I hate it!!! I don't want to sign in, I don't want it to pop up every time I click in the Search box. Windows 10 OS. Thank you!

2 Days Ago
by jjperks Go to last post
5 212

I a found 400 year old handwritten text in a book I bought at a thrift shop. I need help decoding it!

Okay so here's the story, yesterday I went thrifting with a friend of mine, something we do weekly . In one of the thrift shops I found 3 really old books. The oldest is from the year 1607, the middle one is from 1664 and the "youngest" is from 1710. I...

3 Weeks Ago
by Trogdon Go to last post
31 1,552

I met 2 flat earth theorists last night. ( 2 3 Last )

So there I was working away on the bar I work on, when one of the girls I worked with asked if I wanted to come back to her and her boyfriends flat after work for a drink and a smoke. Enthusiastic about getting to know my staff a bit better, and they...

Faunze Thread has images 2 people are reading this thread x 2 Funny x 100
6 Hours Ago
by Mort Stroodle Go to last post
95 3,828

I woke up and now I'm left handed. ( 2 3 4 5 Last )

Before I start. Yes, I was right handed before this incident. So, yesterday was a normal Saturday afternoon. I was playing minecraft like a boss, eating chips like a fat ass and I got a new haircut. I'm walking up the stairs to get some more...

JolKally Thread has images 3 people are reading this thread x 3 Funny x 231
8 Hours Ago
by Digivee Go to last post
197 10,465

I've designed some Rust T-shirts and a hat

Hello fellow Rust lovers, I've designed some shirts and a hat that resembles the "Friendly" hat in the steam shop. I was hoping to get some feedback. There are 4 available colours, but please let me know of other colours you would like or ways in which...

2 Weeks Ago
by draugur Go to last post
19 919

Irish chat v1- DRINK, FECK, ARSE. ( 2 3 4 5 Last )

Ireland's cool, I suppose. Also, if you read this OP the Irish think the IRA are terrorists. Yes, that's right, we don't like them blowing up innocent civillians. Our anthem and thread theme song: As Gaeilge English. Also, remember GUINNESS...

3 Weeks Ago
by BrosefStachin Go to last post
193 3,619

Japan Chat V2: タイトルが決まらねぇ ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last )

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT DISCUSSING ANIME. YOU CAN DISCUSS THAT IN FAST ANIME. Japanese? Relative's Japanese? Live in Japan? Visiting Japan? Got a Japanese friend? Well it doesn't matter! Welcome to version 2 of the Japanese Chat thread! Here, you...

1 Hour Ago
by Cypher_09 Go to last post
346 11,546

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: You can't escape now! You super retard! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 52 53 54 55 Last )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJQSAiODqI What is JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure? JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure (also known as ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken) by Hirohiko Araki is one of the longest running manga series of all time, its 8 parts (and...

4 Hours Ago
by Mellowbloom Go to last post
2,189 102,493

Kpop/Jpop/Cpop Megathread v.Fantastic baby ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last )

Some users requested me to make it About them K-pop C-pop

4 Days Ago
by Cakebatyr Go to last post
354 11,679

Language Learner's Thread - Cunning Linguists Welcome. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last )

This is a general thread for those who have an interest in languages as a whole, as opposed to a single language thread, which can often fade into nothingness. Here you can find good online resources for learning various languages, advice (should you ask)...

3 Weeks Ago
by helifreak Go to last post
367 10,251

Last.FM Libraries V4 - Your bibliothèque is looking suave. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 119 120 121 122 Last )

much love to GranPC for extracting this. HOW TO BEGIN YOUR LAST.FM JOURNEY tips: The last.fm database isn't built by the people who work there, it's built by YOU. If you see a few album covers missing, help out by uploading them and voting good...

5 Days Ago
by Ca5bah Go to last post
4,859 126,116

Make a SuperGun! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last )

I always enjoyed these threads a while ago, and I thought I might start another one just for the hell of it. What you do is pretty much add parts to the gun in the previous picture. The part could be anything your mind can imagine. RULES: Put...

3 Weeks Ago
by Darklight720 Go to last post
584 43,596

Making Facepunch even better - Why am I Gold edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 108 109 110 111 Last )

I never expected this to come to a second thread, but here we are. Previous thread: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1465833 As usual, you may request features/report bugs, but don't expect everything to be added/fixed. --- 5 years + 2000...

Robotboy655 Thread has images 1 people are reading this thread x 1 Winner x 49
3 Hours Ago
by NixNax123 Go to last post
4,425 273,684

Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread - ANTS ( 2 3 4 5 .. 23 24 25 26 Last )

http://i.imgur.com/gqlm44f.jpg https://youtu.be/m86nMHfvl7s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyGwMqMCta4

1 Day Ago
by brandonsh Go to last post
1,022 40,429

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Agent Carter - Welcome to Level Seven ( 2 3 4 5 .. 12 13 14 15 Last )

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D airs Tuesdays on ABC at 8pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific. A sci-fi action comedy/drama created by Joss Whedon that follows Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) as he assembles a small, highly select group of Agents for ...

5 Days Ago
by adamsz Go to last post
597 25,775

Mathematician Chat v. 3.999... ( 2 3 4 5 .. 18 19 20 21 Last )

Swebonny wanted a new thread made for some reason idk but here it is. Talk about math in here, the subject for cool kids. Here's some math-related resources from the last thread: LaTeX Do you want to be able to typeset sexy, vectorized math...

4 Hours Ago
by Fourier Go to last post
811 24,067

McDonalds Monopoly tickets

Looking for anyone whose wiling to do some real serious McDonald stamp trading unlike that steam card bullshit hit me up on my inbox or add me on steam at Mrsmee, Canadians only (User was banned for this post ("Dumb thread" - Swebonny))

4 Weeks Ago
by Daemon White Go to last post
1 282

Metal Detecting / Relic Hunting discussion : How to, tricks/tips, your finds, equipment, fuck bottlecaps etc. ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last )

Well I wanted to help the guys out who are interested in this stuff. I'm going to share my knowledge and help you guys to start with this hobby. LEGALITY!! Metal detecting is illegal in loads of places and some countries so if you head out to an...

3 Weeks Ago
by Orkel Go to last post
297 31,478

Military Photos and Discussion V3 - *wraps PT belt around assault pack* ( 2 Last )

yes hello this is where you talk about military and related news and post the pictures previous thread: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250570

4 Days Ago
by StrykerE Go to last post
41 2,085

Monkeyking says HI

Hello! my name is monkeyking and I hope to help out the staff here and have a fun time on this forum ^.^anyway, im a normal dude that like to play halo custom edition and i came from this website www.forum.halomaps.org but halo online eldorito just suckz...

6 Hours Ago
by Swebonny Go to last post
2 165

MS Paint Adventures V21 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 39 40 41 42 Last )

Please read the comic before reading past the OP, there will be unmarked spoilers from here-on out! Welcome to the MS Paint Adventures (hereafter referred to as MSPA) and Paradox Space (PXS) thread! Last thread had a longer OP, but it was bloated...

23 Hours Ago
by M3l0m4ni4c Go to last post
1,648 102,357

Music Chat Thread V. The Music Section is Dead (Long Live the Music Section) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 94 95 96 97 Last )

Well thread limits are back and all hobby chat threads are supposed to be in GD now, so there's this... Remember, this thread is a bully free zone to talk about music and stuff. This still goes from the old thread: Insulting other people's OPs...

12 Hours Ago
by Stizzles Go to last post
3,866 66,186

my seam account hacked

Someone hacked my steam account and i cant make a steam support account because i can't receive any verifcation email any solution.

2 Weeks Ago
by Big Dumb American Go to last post
9 694

Narcos - Netflix Original following the rise and fall of Pablo Escobar ( 2 Last )

Netflix takes on the infamous Medellín drug cartel in "Narcos," which follows the rise and fall of Colombian kingpin Pablo Escobar and the Drug Enforcement Agency agents hunting him. The story is told largely from the points of view of Escobar, played by...

3 Weeks Ago
by AhoyMate Go to last post
58 2,855

NBA & General Basketball Discussion V1: "Come on Home, Lebron" ( 2 3 4 5 .. 11 12 13 14 Last )

The OP as it is will remain generally devoid of any in-depth information until someone else can take the reins of the thread. Until then, just focus on basketball discussion and everything else! The Game (copied from Wikipedia): Basketball is a...

3 Weeks Ago
by Cpl.Shepherd Go to last post
526 9,118

Nederdraad / Dutchthread v.6 Cumming on the coffee. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 18 19 20 21 Last )

Nieuw volk wees welkom. Vlaams en Afrikaans is ook welkom.

1 Day Ago
by Teddybeer Go to last post
837 20,486

New trailers, posters and other promotional media - v1 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 31 32 33 34 Last )

Here's a place to post all sorts of trailers and posters and other stuff for films or TV shows that don't have individual thread, and to discuss about them. A trailer for new Veronica Mars film appeared yesterday...

3 Hours Ago
by matt000024 Go to last post
1,331 47,165
3 Weeks Ago
by TheBold Go to last post
- -