TitleReverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post By Replies Views

Rules for General Discussion - You are being monitored

HEY Join Facepunch Steam Chat! Former chat threads Welcome to GD! Believe it or not there's a slightly higher standard for posts here (really!), so try to make constructive posts or at least keep things relevant to the thread. You don't want to be a...

Dragon Dumb x 4165
1st April 2012
by Hexxeh Go to last post
1 105,980

3D printer thread - what have you been printing? ( 2 3 4 5 .. 24 25 26 27 Last )

Hello, My dad built his own based on the reprap design in our garage in the summer, I personally haven't done huge amounts with it up until christmas where I realised that I could actually make pretty much anything. Most of the stuff my dad has...

4 Weeks Ago
by DrDevil Go to last post
1,050 51,732

A Song of Ice and Fire /Game of Thrones Discussion: The Winds Winter are coming yet I only have a Dream for Spring ( 2 3 4 5 .. 42 43 44 45 Last )

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/A+song+of+ice+and+fire+a+lot+are+from_a38e90_4439155.png A Song of Ice and Fire and its tv adaptation by HBO called Game of Thrones are an ongoing epic fantasy series with heavy insipiration from real world history...

2 Weeks Ago
by squids_eye Go to last post
1,773 67,779

Action Figures/Collectible Models Thread! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last )

You read the title! Don't post your life size pillow of Natalia Poklonskaya or stuff like that. Nothing that would violate the new rules. NOW CONTENT: http://i.imgur.com/vhCEKvn.jpg 1 Predator, 1 Alien Queen, 1 Regular Alien

1 Week Ago
by eomsten Go to last post
290 14,228

Agar.io The Hive

Server link: not available players needed: (0/4) add me on STEAM to join I LIVE! Dang it's been a long time since I've been on Facepunch! Anyway, the idea: A team play of Agar.io where one player (me, i guess) is the "Hive"

3 Weeks Ago
by Facehugger88 Go to last post
0 324

Airsoft General V1 - Rip IFAP edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last )

Airsoft General thread because the subforum got sent to the great subsection in the sky. This is for general chat between FP airsofters, but we have a more in depth forum at www.fpair.net for those who want to be a part of the community.

8 Hours Ago
by Batandy Go to last post
452 14,582

American Football Thread V3: Here For More Than The Super Bowl ( 2 3 4 5 .. 56 57 58 59 Last )

It's time for part 3. The season of 2013 is upon us and thus begins the quest for the best fantasy football team, and for the bragging rights of your team winning the super bowl. I'm gonna make this a bit simple. Football, what is it? A brutal...

1 Day Ago
by Makol Go to last post
2,352 35,744

Anyone know any good cheap ups..? Need Help

I live in costa rica and the power goes out and back on for a split second, my pc shuts of like this and im wondering if its bad for it if you would reccomend a ups or if it shutting down and turing on like that is OK. Then please tell me and be honest My...

3 Weeks Ago
by Levelog Go to last post
1 159

Apologies to Facepunch

Dear facepunch. During my first few years..(or months..or days..) of being here, I have been a complete and utter asshole when posting here. I have been rude, irresponsive, and overall my posts have been nothing but 'lackluster'. I wish to give you...

4 Weeks Ago
by Hervey Go to last post
26 1,750

Arrow V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 19 20 21 22 Last )

Note: If you haven't watched Arrow, but are interested, just start from the Pilot. The episodes follow a sort-of linear format, which means that the episodes tie in to each other almost every episode What is it? Arrow is a 2012 television show based...

1 Day Ago
by RocketRacer Go to last post
876 29,286

Automotive Addicts Lounge V3 - Autozone Aisle 6 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 64 65 66 67 Last )

Automotive Addicts unite Old thread http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1461615 31st July 2015 Can I swap my stock tranny/engine with these? i have a 98 lesabre http://i.imgur.com/5rCNI10.png http://i.imgur.com/4E1xoZe.png

13 Minutes Ago
by Serj22 Go to last post
2,641 52,321

Avatar Request v8 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 18 19 20 21 Last )

I accidently killed the last thread so here we go v.7 Thread: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250431 copy from last header: Rules: Please be as specific as you can Try to get a source image for us to work with

16 Hours Ago
by LaughingStock Go to last post
824 25,336

Bikers of Facepunch V2: had to lay her down ( 2 3 4 5 .. 73 74 75 76 Last )

Let's get this shit started! my gs500:

6 Days Ago
by NorthernFall Go to last post
3,017 87,385

Bionicle Thread V1 - It's Akimu now, not Mata Nui ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last )

BioSector 01 (The Good Bionicle Wiki) Bionicle 2015 Discussion Thread on Eurobricks 2015 Bionicle Website (what's there currently at least) Sorry the thread's a bit barebones right now but I'll update it later if there's enough activity.

1 Day Ago
by salty peanut v2 Go to last post
300 13,302

Blunt Talk - “I Experience Shame and Anticipate Punishment”

http://screencrush.com/files/2015/07/BTS1_Key_V.jpg A newer series on Starz, starring the great Patrick Stewart, the show follows British newscaster Walter Blunt who moves to Los Angeles with the intentions of conquering American nightly cable news....

3 Weeks Ago
by Sungrazer Go to last post
2 240

BoJack Horseman - An Animated Netflix Original

About the Show: BoJack Horseman is an American animated comedy-drama created by Raphael Bob-Waksberg and designed by the cartoonist Lisa Hanawalt. From Wikipedia: Cast: -Will Arnett (Arrested Development) as BoJack Horseman -Alison Brie...

11 Hours Ago
by Sableye Go to last post
25 1,310

Canada Chat V2: Maple Syrup Mafia ( 2 3 4 5 .. 68 69 70 71 Last )

Welcome to Canada! This is a thread where Canadians talk about the weather and roll up the rim, and sometimes people from other countries come and and tell us how much they'd love to live here! Previous Thread: Canadian chat thread Sometimes...

12 Minutes Ago
by pentium Go to last post
2,833 48,812

Classical music discussion ( 2 3 4 5 .. 10 11 12 13 Last )

Right, this is how we're gonna do this. I know there are a few nuts like me who'd like to dig into this stuff. I do know that there are plenty of people here who know their stuff when it comes to these periods. As for me, I'm a noob and know...

6 Days Ago
by MoralSupport Go to last post
481 17,706

Corruption in gaming journalism episode IV - A New Hope ( 2 3 4 5 .. 47 48 49 50 Last )

Welcome to the Corruption in Gaming Journalism thread V24! Here is the place to talk all about ethics in gaming journalism, and things closely related. Some general guidelines for discussion: - Verify rumors before posting them! - Try to use archive...

Teddybeer Thread has images 12 people are reading this thread x 12 Winner x 37
8 Minutes Ago
by elixwhitetail Go to last post
1,982 147,234
Work In Progress

Cosplay Corner v1 ( 2 Last )

Hey everybody, Here is a place to share your cosplay props, outfits, and WIPS. Make sure to be nice to others and give critique! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

1 Day Ago
by SpyWolf Go to last post
42 2,477

Creative Work Megathread: Post Your Arts ( 2 3 4 5 .. 71 72 73 74 Last )

Admin stuff: Content This thread is primarily for visual and written art. For graphic design, music, programming, electronics, etc, please see their respective threads. Facebook Just in case things go bums-up and through natural disaster or...

4 Hours Ago
by notlabbet Go to last post
2,926 158,333

Crossdressing & Transgender & Allies Discussion v. Facepunch Rollback To The '80s ( 2 3 4 5 .. 123 124 125 126 Last )

This thread serves as a discussion for folks falling outside the gender binary. Transgender, crossdressers, transsexuals, two-spirits, and other such individuals are welcome here. So are allies and anyone who wishes to converse with the transgender...

Xubs Thread has images Friendly x 30
3 Weeks Ago
by cynaraos Go to last post
5,000 216,271

Crossdressing & Transgender & Allies Discussion v. Thread Reassignment Surgery ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last )

This thread serves as a discussion for folks falling outside the gender binary. Transgender, crossdressers, transsexuals, two-spirits, and other such individuals are welcome here. So are allies and anyone who wishes to converse with the transgender...

Shotz Thread has images 5 people are reading this thread x 5
8 Minutes Ago
by Qaus Go to last post
294 14,236

Cyber Fleet [Gaming]

Hello, I am the owner of a growing gaming community called "Cyber Fleet". Me and the staff team of this community are doing its best to expand it. We are already in more than 4 games: minecraft, garrys mod, GRAV, Space Engineers, Creativers. Our servers...

2 Weeks Ago
by pmx.pt Go to last post
0 162

Cyberpunk Thread v1 - High Tech, Low Life! ( 2 3 4 Last )

What is Cyberpunk? Cyberpunk is hard to define; but is best described as the result of a sub-genre threesome between eighties science-fiction, dystopian-fiction, and film noir. However, it also takes meanings in areas such as architecture, fashion,...

2 Weeks Ago
by M.Ciaster Go to last post
142 4,939

DECtalk, The Famous Singing Speech Synthesizer of The 80s

What is DECtalk? Why is DECtalk neat? DECtalk is a classic speech synthesizer made popular by Stephen Hawking and, more recently, a game made by NASA known as Moonbase Alpha. DECtalk is capable of singing by a specific set of instructions based on...

Corey_Faure Thread has images 1 people are reading this thread x 1 Winner x 24
3 Weeks Ago
by IliekBoxes Go to last post
38 12,710

Depression, anxiety, suicidalism and similar disorders, issues and troubles V4 - Discussion, help and advice thread ( 2 3 4 5 .. 9 10 11 12 Last )

Keep your chin up, things will get better. Feel free to share anything that's causing you distress, most people in this thread are in the same(or similar) boat that you are. Just be aware that Facepunch is no substitute for a Psychiatrist, but...

5 Hours Ago
by Zezibesh Go to last post
464 13,832

Detlef starts a sketchbook ( 2 3 4 5 .. 28 29 30 31 Last )

Usually I draw a lot of comic stuff, because I have a webcomic http://www.zombiewaffe.com/index.htm and that takes up alot of time, but I can't neglect getting better at drawing. So I start this thread to post some other stuff I do like anatomy study,...

Detlef Thread has images Artistic x 76
1 Week Ago
by Detlef Go to last post
1,216 96,823

Deutsche Forenkneipe v7 - Köln Ossendorf ( 2 3 4 5 .. 41 42 43 44 Last )

Ja, gebt euch, ne? ~Cr3d1ts~ Tütü: Logo Ich: Faden Alle anderen: Hoffentlich content :D

43 Minutes Ago
1,744 25,792

deviantArt Appreciation Station: Death by Vore & Fart "Art" Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 20 21 22 23 Last )

"Just remember not to post anything from your dA, don't bait, no witch hunting, and especially don't get pissy about the purpose of this thread." Fuck yeah! This is my chance! :nsfw: this time.

9 Hours Ago
by Pvt. Martin Go to last post
883 56,792

Digital 3D Art v12 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 39 40 41 42 Last )

Consolidation after autolock came back Post your 3D work, WIP or finished, beginner or expert Post your models, textures, renders, sculpts etc and of course questions here. NEW AND UPDATED Useful Links Guide to PBR material creation Guide to...

dai Thread has images 2 people are reading this thread x 2
17 Hours Ago
by Skerion Go to last post
1,654 83,294
6 Hours Ago
by Melombine Go to last post
4,927 111,320

Drum & Bass V2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 29 30 31 32 Last )

This is what DnB sounds like.

2 Days Ago
by Lukeo Go to last post
1,279 52,476

EU migrant/refugee discussion and debate.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/3374932/thumbs/o-MIGRANT-CRISIS-THE-TIMES-570.jpg?1 You've no doubt heard of the "migrant crisis" in Europe and to a lesser extent the rest of the world. Wars and instability in Africa and Asia are causing record numbers of...

1 Week Ago
by Xephio Go to last post
9 358

European ongoing refugee crisis. Concerns.

First of all, big compliment for these European countries that are willing to accept refugees. From these kind countries, I see the greatness of humanity. Just read the news that Saudi plans to invest money to build 200 mosques in Germany to...

3 Weeks Ago
by amentothatt Go to last post
1 163

Evil Dead - First the film, then the remake, now the TV series ( 2 3 Last )

So, this was recently announced at SDCC when Sam Raimi talked about the upcoming The Last Of Us movie as well. Apparently, this TV show is going to take over the previous Army of Darkness 2/Evil Dead Remake Sequel/Final film that ties together plan,...

1 Day Ago
by Ithon Go to last post
116 4,755

Facepunch Book Club

Here's the second attempt at a monthly book club. If all goes to plan we'll pick a new book each month, read it and then discuss it in this thread. The first book we'll be reading is Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut. Get reading, we'll...

11 Hours Ago
by Sand Castle Go to last post
35 947

Facepunch Book Club September Edition

Hey members! Today we're starting our first month of the monthly book club! Month by month we'll pick a new book, we all read it and discuss it on this thread. This months book is Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Lightning Thief Start reading,...

1 Week Ago
by Craptasket Go to last post
9 289

Facepunch Cyclists V2 - How did this even get this far cycling is gay lol ( 2 3 4 5 .. 15 16 17 18 Last )

(Banner stolen from Ajacks) Basically, we talk about bicycles here. From buying to riding and fixing to shining. There are 2 main types of bicycles in which are broken down to different categories. The Road Bike As the name says, the road...

5 Days Ago
by absinthe Go to last post
714 25,417

Facepunch's Unofficial Dragon Dildo! ( 2 3 4 Last )

Recently, a friend of mine and I were discussing the size of Willem Dafoe's penis, which is said to be, and I quote, "Confusingly large." This got us on to the topic of various bad dragon dildos, and it was there that I discovered a place where you can...

kirby2112 Thread has images Funny x 144
3 Weeks Ago
by Magman77 Go to last post
155 12,465
Xbox 360

Family share please

Can anyone family share me in rust please????? My steam name is Chrisnorris45 I really want this game!!

12 Hours Ago
7 200

Firearms XII; Because Merica ( 2 3 4 5 .. 111 112 113 114 Last )

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR GUN DEBATES IT'S MERELY FOR GUN OWNERS AND PROSPECTIVE GUN OWNERS TO DISCUSS ALL THINGS GUNS Let's talk more guns. This is the 12th thread of the Facepunch Firearms thread. Here we discuss firearms and all things related. We give...

10 Hours Ago
by CodeMonkey3 Go to last post
4,525 121,453

Fix Up! Look Sharp v10: Cowboy Boots voted best boot 2015 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 51 52 53 54 Last )

heres the exact same op, if you dont like here are words from a famous man banner courtesy of Frank_West Welcome to the 9th edition of Facepunch's resident style advice thread We use this thread to compare looks, styles, and fashions, and to...

10 Hours Ago
by The_J_Hat Go to last post
2,138 63,824

FX's The Bastard Executioner, a show about 14th century Wales during the reign of King Edward II (from the creator of Sons of Anarchy)

Didn't see a thread for this yet and I'm finding the show very interesting. Wikipedia has a better description of it than I ever could write. It's essentially "Crusader Kings II: the TV Show" Hopefully there's others that have been watching the...

12 Hours Ago
by Emperor Scorpious II Go to last post
0 56
6 Hours Ago
by Gray001 Go to last post
5,000 104,950

Gay Chat V15 ( 2 Last )

Well last thread closed, made a new one. I don't have a sexy banner, but we can make one with imagination and rainbows!

14 Minutes Ago
by SenhorCreeper Go to last post
69 676

Gold Membership - How? ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last )

I remember the days when you could donate to get gold. I forgot how to after a while, someone care to tell?

2 Weeks Ago
by greeley Go to last post
225 8,634

Golf Thread v1 - oh darn shanked that puppy into the dogleg bunker alright ayy *golf clap*

hello all this is a thread about golf: everyone loves to play golf you, your dad jesus

2 Weeks Ago
by Incoming. Go to last post
8 291

Gotham – FOX presents 11 year old Batman and Friends ( 2 3 4 Last )

Premise Created by Bruno Heller, Gotham tells the story of the early years of Detective James Gordon on the Gotham City Police force. Described as “operatic soap with a larger than life quality," the show will also include the origin stories of various...

2 Hours Ago
by S31-Syntax Go to last post
150 7,177

Gravity Falls - A show based on all those sub-par camping trips ( 2 3 4 5 .. 13 14 15 16 Last )

Gravity Falls is an upcoming animated Disney Channel Original Series created by Alex Hirsch. The first episode aired as a preview on June 15, 2012 and the series will officially premiere on June 29, 2012. Characters Mabel Pines Mabel Pines is...

1337M347 Thread has images Winner x 23
4 Days Ago
by Flyingman356 Go to last post
628 60,080

Guitar Discussion V11 - January 2015 Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 38 39 40 41 Last )

Link to previous thread http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250008 Well, guess we gotta start again. What shall we discuss?

19 Hours Ago
by A Noobcake Go to last post
1,607 43,022

Hannibal - Prequel to the Thomas Harris novels , adapted by Bryan Fuller (Pushing Daisies, Dead Like Me) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last )

Hannibal is an American thriller television series developed by Bryan Fuller for NBC. The series is based on the series of novels by Thomas Harris and focuses on the budding relationship between FBI criminal profiler Will Graham and Dr. Hannibal Lecter, a...

2 Weeks Ago
by Sourcegamer8 Go to last post
429 12,871

HBO's Vinyl - Scorsese / T.Winter / Mick Jagger and sex, drugs & rock'n'roll in the 70s

Coming 2016: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2irZnQMovI The crew is basically the same as behind Boardwalk Empire.

1 Day Ago
by Joz Go to last post
2 191

HEMA/Historical Warfare v. 1 "Strike in and hasten forth; rush to, let it hit, or go by." ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last )

-thread banner coming soon- Welcome to the HEMA/Historical Warfare thread! This thread is for anyone who studies HEMA, or for those who are interested in it. The "Historical warfare" attribution is there to invite people who in general wonders about,...

1 Day Ago
by G-Strogg Go to last post
280 6,194

Heroes Reborn (STARTS TOMORROW, SEPT 24th 8pm eastern)

The show starts off 5 years after the original series ended. One year after a tragic event. People with powers are called EVOs. Cast members from the original Heroes include: Jack Coleman as Noah "HRG" Bennett...

3 Days Ago
by aaro1450 Go to last post
10 559
Post Your

How will the walking dead (show) end?

So I have been watching the TWD on AMC today and that got me thinking about how this show could end. At this point I think a cure is out of the question, so Post your ideas here.

1 Day Ago
by Firetornado Go to last post
0 67

I wrote this: "Pollin' Out Of Control: My Weekend With Donald Trump"

It's late. If you're bored and looking for something to do, check out this piece I wrote. Maybe you'll think it's funny. Pollin' Out Of Control.

1 Week Ago
by erpettie Go to last post
0 170

Identity Politics Thread- Everybody Gets A Label! ( 2 3 Last )

What the heck is this thread about? So I made this thread because people kept overloading the "Corruption In Video Game Journalism" thread with Identity Politics stuff. This is for discussion of Identity Politics, namely the different views people have...

2 Days Ago
by Zyler Go to last post
92 4,415

iPhone app for musicians

Hello, My name is Alex and I am the creator of Encore. Based out of Chicago I started a project that would help musicians connect and get discovered. It is an iPhone app for musicians that enable them to showcase their video recordings, chat with other...

1 Day Ago
by Bradyns Go to last post
3 207

Irish chat v1- DRINK, FECK, ARSE. ( 2 3 4 Last )

Ireland's cool, I suppose. Also, if you read this OP the Irish think the IRA are terrorists. Yes, that's right, we don't like them blowing up innocent civillians. Our anthem and thread theme song: As Gaeilge English. Also, remember GUINNESS...

4 Hours Ago
by Mabus Go to last post
144 2,575
Post Your

Italian chat - PADANIA LIBERA! ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last )

Pizza, pasta e mafia su facepunch. Loures NitronikALT TerabyteS(e i suoi alt, cazzaro) Jvs Lomme Spy-Crabby jimhowl33t

4 Days Ago
by NitronikALT Go to last post
255 4,720

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: You can't escape now! You super retard! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 45 46 47 48 Last )

Thread music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJQSAiODqI What is JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure? JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure (also known as ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken) by Hirohiko Araki is one of the longest running manga series of all time, its...

1 Hour Ago
by Rahkshi lord Go to last post
1,899 86,065

Just Moved to Washington state

I live in the Camas/Washougal/Vancouver (WA)/ Portland area... I'm wondering if there are any Facepunchers who would like to be friends, having just moved here I'm awfully bored a man can only go fishing so many times... Also if anybody happens to...

2 Weeks Ago
by DeadCruiser Go to last post
22 959

Language Learner's Thread - Cunning Linguists Welcome. ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last )

This is a general thread for those who have an interest in languages as a whole, as opposed to a single language thread, which can often fade into nothingness. Here you can find good online resources for learning various languages, advice (should you ask)...

51 Minutes Ago
by helifreak Go to last post
324 8,496

Last.FM Libraries V4 - Your bibliothèque is looking suave. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 118 119 120 121 Last )

much love to GranPC for extracting this. HOW TO BEGIN YOUR LAST.FM JOURNEY tips: The last.fm database isn't built by the people who work there, it's built by YOU. If you see a few album covers missing, help out by uploading them and voting good...

10 Hours Ago
by Zotobom Go to last post
4,821 122,367

Love Letter to a Girl That Left Me ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last )

I swallowed 4 pills that have mysterious effects and it is hard to type. Why did I swallow the pills? Curiosity. Boredom. Depression. But, for fun? No. I took this medicine because I just want to feel something. Right now it feels like the words I am...

Mikenopa Thread has images Funny x 55
1 Week Ago
by Richard Simmons Go to last post
437 24,368

Mad Max: Fury Road - long-awaited sequel to cult classic trilogy directed by George Miller, starring Tom Hardy as Max ( 2 3 4 5 .. 20 21 22 23 Last )

RELEASE DATE: May 15, 2015 Looks like finally it's getting out of development hell. Quick backstory: Tom Hardy as Max Rockatansky Charlize Theron as Imperator Furiosa Nicholas Hoult as Nux Zoë Kravitz as Toast

Joz Thread has images Winner x 23
1 Week Ago
by Pops Go to last post
912 39,780

Making Facepunch even better - Why am I Gold edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 78 79 80 81 Last )

I never expected this to come to a second thread, but here we are. Previous thread: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1465833 As usual, you may request features/report bugs, but don't expect everything to be added/fixed. --- 5 years + 2000...

Robotboy655 Thread has images 10 people are reading this thread x 10 Winner x 47
1 Hour Ago
by Agent Fedora Go to last post
3,220 193,615

Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread - ANTS ( 2 3 4 5 .. 18 19 20 21 Last )

http://i.imgur.com/gqlm44f.jpg https://youtu.be/m86nMHfvl7s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyGwMqMCta4

24 Minutes Ago
by ColossalSoft Go to last post
818 30,013

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Agent Carter - Welcome to Level Seven ( 2 3 4 5 .. 11 12 13 14 Last )

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D airs Tuesdays on ABC at 8pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific. A sci-fi action comedy/drama created by Joss Whedon that follows Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) as he assembles a small, highly select group of Agents for ...

10 Hours Ago
by Kyle902 Go to last post
551 23,094

Mathematician Chat v. 3.999... ( 2 3 4 5 .. 17 18 19 20 Last )

Swebonny wanted a new thread made for some reason idk but here it is. Talk about math in here, the subject for cool kids. Here's some math-related resources from the last thread: LaTeX Do you want to be able to typeset sexy, vectorized math...

3 Days Ago
by JohnnyMo1 Go to last post
779 22,423

Metal Detecting / Relic Hunting discussion : How to, tricks/tips, your finds, equipment, fuck bottlecaps etc. ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last )

Well I wanted to help the guys out who are interested in this stuff. I'm going to share my knowledge and help you guys to start with this hobby. LEGALITY!! Metal detecting is illegal in loads of places and some countries so if you head out to an...

1 Week Ago
by Orkel Go to last post
292 29,811

Military Photos and Discussion V3 - *wraps PT belt around assault pack*

yes hello this is where you talk about military and related news and post the pictures previous thread: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1250570

1 Week Ago
by mastermaul Go to last post
21 1,143

Mr. Robot - Brought to you by E(vil) Corp ( 2 3 4 5 6 Last )

About the Show The series follows Elliot Alderson, a young cyber-security engineer living in New York who assumes the role of a vigilante hacker by night. Elliot meets a mysterious anarchist known as "Mr. Robot" who recruits Elliot to join his team of...

1 Week Ago
by SoUl_ReApEr2 Go to last post
231 7,364

MS Paint Adventures V21 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 38 39 40 41 Last )

Please read the comic before reading past the OP, there will be spoilers discussed in this thread, but not in the OP! Welcome to the MS Paint Adventures (hereafter referred to as MSPA) and Paradox Space (PXS) thread! Last thread had a longer OP,...

3 Days Ago
by Chamango Go to last post
1,616 96,971

Music Chat Thread V. The Music Section is Dead (Long Live the Music Section) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 86 87 88 89 Last )

Well thread limits are back and all hobby chat threads are supposed to be in GD now, so there's this... Remember, this thread is a bully free zone to talk about music and stuff. This still goes from the old thread: Insulting other people's OPs...

2 Hours Ago
by Water-Marine Go to last post
3,541 57,974

Narcos - Netflix Original following the rise and fall of Pablo Escobar ( 2 Last )

Netflix takes on the infamous Medellín drug cartel in "Narcos," which follows the rise and fall of Colombian kingpin Pablo Escobar and the Drug Enforcement Agency agents hunting him. The story is told largely from the points of view of Escobar, played by...

2 Weeks Ago
by Flapjacks Go to last post
47 1,972

Nederdraad / Dutchthread v.6 Cumming on the coffee. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 16 17 18 19 Last )

Nieuw volk wees welkom. Vlaams en Afrikaans is ook welkom.

2 Hours Ago
by Teddybeer Go to last post
732 17,100

New trailers, posters and other promotional media - v1 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 25 26 27 28 Last )

Here's a place to post all sorts of trailers and posters and other stuff for films or TV shows that don't have individual thread, and to discuss about them. A trailer for new Veronica Mars film appeared yesterday...

Joz Thread has images 1 people are reading this thread x 1
23 Hours Ago
by The_J_Hat Go to last post
1,092 38,591

Norwegian Chat Thread V3: Lenge leve kongen! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 114 115 116 117 Last )

Den forrige ble visst stengt, så her er en ny en. Yay.

6 Hours Ago
by A Noobcake Go to last post
4,673 74,501

Official Hip-Hop/Rap Thread V3 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 65 66 67 68 Last )

Talk about hip-hop and rap here! heres some music

2 Days Ago
by Killerjc Go to last post
2,713 69,055