Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Help

Corsair H1500 Headset way too loud, even at 0 volume.

As the title says, I recently just bought a Corsair Gaming H1500 Dolby 7.1 USB headset and i'm having trouble with it. So I installed the most up-to-date drivers for it and when I put them on, my ears just fell off my head the moment I played some...

F T 2 people are reading this thread x 2
10 Minutes Ago
by Richard Simmons Go to last post
1 76
Computers

CIPWTTKT&GC v0x29 V39 - Low Bitrate Linux Distros ( 2 3 4 5 .. 96 97 98 99 Last )

Before you ask questions here LOOK AT THIS THREAD HERE! Please kindly keep your Speedtest stuff to yourself, nobody wants it shitting up the thread (Older logo is here) (Archived version) Welcome to CIPWTTKT&GC, this thread...

1 Hour Ago
by lavacano Go to last post
3,959 105,665
Repeat

The "Quick Questions That Don't Deserve A Thread"...Thread. V6 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 28 29 30 31 Last )

The purpose of this thread is simple. It's for those that have quick questions regarding on anything computer or perhaps electronics related, where a thread is not necessarily required. The reason of why such thread is created is to help reducing...

1 Hour Ago
1,203 22,140
Computers

General Linux Chat and Small Questions v. Year of the Linux Desktop! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 70 71 72 73 Last )

Welcome to the GNU/Linux thread, where you can talk about Linux and other Linux related stuff. What is Linux? Linux is an operating system, a large piece of software that manages a computer. It is similar to Microsoft Windows, but it is entirely...

2 Hours Ago
2,893 83,327
Computers

Mechanical Keyboard Megathread v3 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 93 94 95 96 Last )

Original OP by Nsybouts, modified by Banned? Fact: Nearly all keyboards sold bundled with computers or at retail stores use rubber domes under their keys. This is the same technology used in cheap TV remotes. They're made to be as cheap as possible to...

3 Hours Ago
by Banned? Go to last post
3,828 143,559
Computers

Retrocomputing Megathread Ver KOManiacJim longs for the old computers. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 7 8 9 10 Last )

Because of the Auto Lock kicking in on the old thread, you can find it here for reference. Oh boy, let's talk about Retro Computing. If you don't really know what Retrocomputing is I'll give you a quick little rundown: Retrocomputing is the act...

5 Hours Ago
by Snickerdoodle Go to last post
361 17,958
PC Games

Apple and Mac Discussion v. Magical And Revolutionary ( 2 3 4 5 .. 29 30 31 32 Last )

(Copied from two threads before) I've decided to make a new thread since Garry enabled post limit once again Discuss all the new shiny stuff by your favourite fruit company in this thread, may it be the iPhone, iPad, Macs or even 30 pin connectors...

7 Hours Ago
by chipsnapper2 Go to last post
1,265 34,985
Computers

Computer shuts down while running games/benchmarks

Right of the bat ... I'm having some issues with my build. I've built my computer roughly 6 months ago and i had no problems whatsoever at first, but a few months ago some problems started to occur. I first noticed this problem when i was gaming (playing...

8 Hours Ago
by Levelog Go to last post
8 210
Computers

Mouse Megathread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 30 31 32 33 Last )

Original OP by G-Guy. Modified by Banned? Recreated with G-Guy's permission. The mouse. The most important peripheral a computer can have. It's kind of hard to use a computer without it. It's even harder to play a game without one and can be very...

8 Hours Ago
by LennyPenny Go to last post
1,295 49,841
Computers

PC Building Thread V1ti ( 2 3 4 5 .. 15 16 17 18 Last )

With the removal of some beloved subforums, this thread is here for system builds, component deals, and asking if you should buy a 970. I will try to keep the builds in this OP as updated as possible with current performance and deals, but any input or...

9 Hours Ago
by Rusty100 Go to last post
698 15,914
Help

Bios password issues (Dell laptop)

Hey there, I've been issued a challenge by my boss to do a factory reset on a laptop (Dell inspiron 7520). The main issue right now is that the laptop has a bios password and he doesn't know what the password is. So far I've disassembled the laptop and...

11 Hours Ago
by [EG] Pepper Go to last post
3 120
Art

Android Thread - 2015 Is The Year Of Pocket Housefires Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 94 95 96 97 Last )

News and Reviews Android Police - A personal favourite. Tons of app reviews, updates and recommendations. Android Authority Cnetís Android Atlas Engadget The Verge - Lots of exclusives and fancy looking videos. 9to5Google - 9to5Mac, but for...

12 Hours Ago
by garychencool Go to last post
3,869 102,114
Rant

Bandicam Variable Framerate crappery

So, I haven't made a video in ages and a month or two ago my friends and I went onto PalTalk and recorded some hilarious footage. It was a 'spur of the moment' thing so I just installed bandicam and used my key to activate and just recorded using default...

12 Hours Ago
by icarusfoundyou Go to last post
3 63
Computers

PC shuts down under heavy load, doesnt reboot until un/plugged back in

After playing intensive games like Planetside 2 or Battlefield 4 for about 10-15 minutes my computer shuts off, and wont turn back on unless i unplug the power and plug it back in. At first i thought it was brown out, but im starting to think its the...

16 Hours Ago
by AJ10017 Go to last post
2 130
Art

Post Your Desktop v10: "Now With A Semi Proper OP" Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 87 88 89 90 Last )

Places to check for new wallpapers: wallhaven.cc /wg/ on 4chan (or /w/ if you want an anime wall specifically) r/wallpapers is a thing though I haven't used it myself Google Images can be successful with a few keywords and the word "background" or...

18 Hours Ago
by Michael haxz Go to last post
3,579 196,499
Help

Trying to run InstallShield version 6.22

I have an old swedish kids game from my childhood that I desperately want to run. I tried installing it manually but I need registry entries for it to launch. The installer uses InstallShield version 6.22 I am not sure if the installer is 16-bit or...

18 Hours Ago
by Sugartitty Go to last post
2 86
News

Windows 10 v2: Cortana the Corporate Spy Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 88 89 90 91 Last )

Recreated since the old thread is about to hit the 5000 post limit.

1 Day Ago
by Medevila Go to last post
3,622 148,534
Help

New build with Motherboard or CPU possibly DOA, can't get to POST, BIOS, no display, computer turns on for 2-3 seconds then shuts off

I just put together a new build that isn't getting to POST or BIOS. The computer starts for about 2-3 seconds, then powers off, starts back up for 2-3 seconds, then off, etc, and keeps looping doing this. Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H ATX...

1 Day Ago
by Altair_PT Go to last post
16 187
Help

Memory leak? Non paged pool rises rapidly

I was watching some YouTube videos while downloading something on steam and I noticed my pc being really slow. Opened up task manager and I saw 98% of my ram being used so I closed everything down and it still took up 98% of my ram. RamMap said it was...

1 Day Ago
by Mr.357 Go to last post
3 107
Music

Headphone Buying Megathread/Guide V4 - Come here for all your audio needs! (New Threads are not needed) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 87 88 89 90 Last )

This is the fourth version of the headphone buying guide. It's been a while since I've changed much here. As before, if you need help or have questions shoot me a PM or use the thread. (The latter will be more efficacious probably.) (I'd go right out...

1 Day Ago
3,580 142,086
Help

Display acting very odd

so my display is being super weird, and has since i think my last install of win 10 which was a few months ago? when i turn off display 2, both display 2 and 3 turn off and both are disabled moving everything to display 1. when i turn off display...

1 Day Ago
by 343N Go to last post
0 48
Help

Internet not working, Windows says unidentified network and phone doesn't detect it

Hey guys, this morning I rebooted my router from its software. When it came back on, the Internet just stopped working everywhere. My PC which uses ethernet says "Unidentified network" and when I try to troubleshoot it it says "One or more network...

2 Days Ago
by Havolis Go to last post
2 102
Photos
2 Days Ago
by Slade Xanthas Go to last post
4,446 281,095
Repeat

Static IP Questions

I want to be able to access my IP cameras when on another network or 4/3G but my public IP keeps changing. How would I make the IP static? What would this entail? What problems would this cause? Thanks! :)

2 Days Ago
by MTMod Go to last post
8 328
Help

Internet randomly disconnects, can still hear people on Discord

Hi there. Every now and then, while I'm playing a game such as Smite or Team Fortress 2, my internet will randomly disconnect. I keep a "ping 8.8.4.4 -t" open and whenever my internet dies, I get time outs. http://i.imgur.com/SK9eAJF.png The...

2 Days Ago
by DrTaxi Go to last post
2 100
Help
3 Days Ago
by Mr.McRussian Go to last post
6 551
Help

How to reset router properly?

Hello guys. Just wanted to ask, if I wanted to reset my router, I will need to change its password right? The one that we use to go into router configuration. But will the password that my computer use to connect to the router change too? How to...

4 Days Ago
by Richard Simmons Go to last post
4 93
Love

Help me collect a mobile setup!

Couldn come up with a better wording for laptop and accesories. Gonna need: - A laptop - A mouse - A laptop bag (optional) - Headphone (very optional, if any budget leftover) - Mousepad (not sure if I need it) - Win7 (when it comes without OS) ...

4 Days Ago
by Trebgarta Go to last post
8 170
Question

Webpage just scrolls up/down randomly for seemingly no reason

So I'll be browsing the internet, scrolling down or up, when the page will flicker to it's background color and then shoot all the way to the top or bottom. It only happens when I use the scroll wheel. It can't be related to the mouse itself as I use...

5 Days Ago
by Katatonic717 Go to last post
0 75
Computers

Post Your Servers v3: Holy Motherload of Knowledge

I am thinking about building a new server rack with a few servers soon. I will be running with shitty internet but that is okay since I will only be doing websites for businesses in my small town. Any ideas what is some cheap full size servers I could...

5 Days Ago
6 183
Help

Random reboot, unstable in IBT

I assembled the fundament of this system in October 2014, and since it's been running perfectly fine up until today. I was playing Arma 3 a couple of hours ago, when the system suddenly rebooted, no bluescreen or anything like that, just poof. So...

5 Days Ago
by Rixxz2 Go to last post
1 76
Help

is it possible to link 2 PCs to one monitor with AMD sli gpu linkage

the following is what im attempting to achieve: 27th April 2016 does anyone have a tigerdirect link to the splitter i need to purchase ?

6 Days Ago
by J!NX Go to last post
8 307
Rant

Supreme Commander 2: Forged Alliance movies/sound not working

Okay, so this seems to be a fairly common issue, but all the fixes I've tried that I've found on Google do not work. The intro videos and any other movies in the game do not play; it's all just a silent black screen. Sound effects in game and in the...

6 Days Ago
by SuperDuperScoot Go to last post
0 36
Games

Accidentally clicked on a phishing link, anything I should look out for?

TL:DR: I didn't login, just opened a page, that's all. No data was stolen. I was heading to bed and I really wasn't paying much attention, I looked up a Steam name up on Google, I was very careless at the moment and I somehow managed to click on a link...

6 Days Ago
by RaTcHeT302 Go to last post
5 371
Lua

Help Me Boot a PowerMac G5

So today I got an old PowerMac G5. Unfortunately, all they had were iMacs, so therefore no monitors. I did do a FireWire connection and it came up blank. The reason they said it was broke was due to a hard drive failure, so it made sense. Luckily I had an...

1 Week Ago
by pentium Go to last post
23 413
Help

Can't connect to certain websites, general network issues

So my main internet connection (Virgin media) had scheduled maintenance going on for the better half of the day. That's fine, I'll connect to my other router on another connection (TalkTalk). That worked fine for a while, then virgin was back up but I...

1 Week Ago
by Morbo!!! Go to last post
1 67
Help

Problems with Windows Update (w/win7) on a laptop

So basically I have an old laptop (asus x80l), and I want to give it to my gf for studying, originally it had Vista but I slapped the shit out of it with a fresh Windows 7 install (MSDN updated image from 2011). There's a problem - the windows update...

1 Week Ago
by damnatus Go to last post
9 145
Computers

Server Ping Time

So I finally found a server that fits me, the only problem is that it's only datacenter is in the netherlands. What kinds of ping times are my players in the US going to experience, and will it be playable?

1 Week Ago
by Petachepas Go to last post
1 63
Help

Attempting a hard drive data recovery. Good idea?

Was wondering if anyone could offer some advice about this problem I've run into. Recently an external hard drive of mine failed and I lost my entire collection of 3D models ranging from SFM to Xnalara; along with years worth of MAX and Blender project...

1 Week Ago
by [EG] Pepper Go to last post
12 190
Question

Which web based chat room do you use?

Hello all, I am new member into this forum. I would like to know which web based chat app do you use for your website. I recently build a new one so interested to set up a chat room there. Which will be better and perfect. Thank for your reply!

1 Week Ago
by Sam Za Nemesis Go to last post
11 348
Help

broke of a capacitor on Asrock Motherboard

I was trying to line up my motherboard with the shield back plate but i pushed to hard and broken on of the capacitors i think to do with the left audio channel which is no longer working. My motherboard is a Z77 Pro 3 and the capacitor has 45087 100...

1 Week Ago
by ddrl46 Go to last post
30 468
Help

Substitute for PCI?

About a month ago I built my first PC, and I'm very satisfied with what it is. However, as a little computer newbie I was I didn't know what to look for with motherboards very well, and bought a motherboard with no space for a PCI chip. My house also has...

1 Week Ago
by moesislack Go to last post
6 160
Computers

Rasberry Pi Disccusion V2: Automatic Complaint Bots

Note: I'm only remaking this megathread because the old thread was coming up on two years without a post, was horrendously outdated, and because the Raspberry Pi 3 was recently(ish) released. And as implied in that last sentence, I didn't want to bump a...

1 Week Ago
by AJ10017 Go to last post
28 898
Computers

Making a new build, thoughts?

I'm compiling together a parts list, and I just wanted a second, or third, or maybe even fourth opinion. How does it look? Anything redundant, are the parts compatible with each other, etc? PSU:...

1 Week Ago
by taipan Go to last post
2 129
Computers

SRCDS Specs Needed?

Hello all, I'm looking into starting up a small darkrp server running minimal addons and 64 slots, although I expect no more than 45 people to be playing average. I found a server host that suits me but I have no idea how much ram and CPU srcds is...

1 Week Ago
by Zarconite Go to last post
2 166
Help

Gaming Laptop recomendations

Hey Guys & Girls, I am looking to get myself a half decent gaming laptop. I was looking to spend around £1500ish and was wondering if anyone had any they would recommend. ...

1 Week Ago
25 466
Repeat

Computer suddenly turns of and won't come back on

I was playingsome vidya abs then it just... Died. I don't know what to do, I swapped power wires but no dice. Image of the inside. Image is upside down, noice.

1 Week Ago
by windows098 Go to last post
10 206
Help

One specific external HDD cannot copy to internal HDD

So I have a few external drives that I use for copying games from one computer to another to save on data usage. My 1TB drive has become almost full so I decided to pop out this one drive from a laptop that had its power button fail (the specs on that...

1 Week Ago
by Trymos Go to last post
3 68
Games

How much does it cost for Amazon servers?

I'm interested in how much it costs for a game running with around 3k concurrent players, using Amazon servers. I've tried to google really fast. But couldn't find any real examples. Thanks for the help, if anyone knows.

1 Week Ago
by nikomo Go to last post
1 123
C++

Pc stuck booting help!?

I'm stuck on the windows 10 loading wheel screen thing? No idea why, and really don't want it to be a hardware issue. Oh god, anyone got any ideas? It would be greatly appreciated.

1 Week Ago
by shadowboy303 Go to last post
2 90
Question

Linux Server - Accessing Files Outside of Network

I'm pretty new to Ubuntu and I've installed and been playing with Ubuntu Server on a spare machine. What I'm looking for is a way to access files outside of my network. I've set up Samba and VSFTPD, but Samba only works in-network and FTP would have...

1 Week Ago
by runtime Go to last post
9 221
Help

Forcefully Demoting a 2K8R2 Domain Controller Results in Error - DFS Replication: Access is Denied

So the last week or so we've been having difficulty pushing group policy to our servers. Long story short, I discovered our primary domain controller (DC1) is in a USN rollback state, so I have to demote it and repromote it. I seized roles over to the...

1 Week Ago
by WastedJamacan Go to last post
5 136
Stupid

Wired connection periodically 'unplugs' on Windows 10

I'd just like to state first that i'm not all too smart with tech stuff. Only reason i'm better at troubleshooting than for instance, my dad, is because I can harness the power of Google. However, Google can't help me with this one just because it's...

1 Week Ago
by Murkrow Go to last post
18 348
Help

Buying a projector for entertainment

I'm currently looking into finding a projector for simple things like watching films and TV in myliving room. My maximum price is probably around £200.

1 Week Ago
by Megalan Go to last post
3 102
Help

Bad FPS, intermittently for a few seconds every 5 seconds or so, then 5 seconds of smooth FPS.

Intel core i7-5500U cpu, 2.40 GHz, 8.0 GB RAM, 64 bit system, System is a Toshiba Sattelite Radius P55W-B5112, plugged in on High Performance setting. I'm making a thread because I am finding a hard time even parsing this problem into something...

1 Week Ago
by Nebukadnezzer Go to last post
7 300
Help

Performance Problems Fixed by Alt-Tabbing and Somehow Linked to Shutting Down/Restarting Computer

Specs: Windows 10 64-bit EVGA NVidia GTX 660 AMD FX 8120 @ 3.10 ghz 8GB ram I was playing Dark Souls 2 just fine with no problems one night, then the next morning, after turning my computer back on, the game ran horribly. I could fix it by...

1 Week Ago
by huntingrifle Go to last post
1 72
Computers

PC Upgrade

Hi so my girlfreind needs an upgrade on her PC, and she definatley needs a graphics card so i need the best suggestions for 100-150 euro decent graphics card. Here are her specs: Motherboard: MSI H81M P33 Cpu: Intel core i5 4440 @ 3.10 ghz RAM: 8Gb...

1 Week Ago
by GavGod'sGift Go to last post
11 279
Question

Good and cheap Creative sound card

Anyone knows a good and cheap Creative PCI-E sound card? I'd like to have a good 3D sound in some games with EAX support (I am aware of the fact that later Windows do not register it unless you use ALchemy program).

1 Week Ago
3 154
Help

Lost alot of HDD Space and I don't know how

I went into my Computer and saw that Local Disk had 74.5 GB free, which makes no fucking sense since just the other day, I have just over 200 GB free, I haven't installed anything lately, save a few models for SFM, otherwise nothing has really changed on...

2 Weeks Ago
by Zephyrs Go to last post
30 786
Help

($10 to the person who can solve this) NTFS partition shows up as RAW after Mac OS freeze

Hey everyone. Yesterday I booted into my Hackintoshed drive, only to have it freeze a bit later so I had to force reboot. Upon returning to Windows, I got a message that the F: drive is not available. Going into Explorer, I can still see the F: drive, but...

2 Weeks Ago
by Warship Go to last post
9 338
Computers

HDMI streaming box?

I'm looking around for a small dedicated box that can take an HDMI in and stream the connection over the network. We have a box somewhere doing some rendering that the staff really likes to mess with on the VNC but it frustrates everyone with the impact...

2 Weeks Ago
by Elspin Go to last post
4 164
Help

Microsoft office/ OneNote

When I try to open OneNote from the icon in Outlook, i receive the following error: Before you can use this feature, OneNote must start for the first time. You can return here and try again after OneNote starts. Anybody knows the solution to the my...

2 Weeks Ago
by Hemishi Go to last post
4 196
Help

Monitor Issue

I have two monitors. Both connected to my GTX 970, the first connected by DP, the seconed connected by HDML. Until now, I'd had the first monitor connected by HDMI and the second one connected by DP. The issue that I am having is that when I turn on my...

2 Weeks Ago
4 71
PC Games

Steam not installing from the CD

*FIXED* No matter what I do, Steam will not install from my Dark Souls 3 (JP) DVD that I have. I've tried this: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5357-FSQM-0382 and Steam>Install from Backup but both roads lead me to my DVD drive...

2 Weeks Ago
by peterson Go to last post
0 139
Help

Ports used for Dark Souls 3? (Or, how to find them myself?)

Hey, I got Dark Souls 3 on steam today, and my college's shitty firewall blocks all P2P connections, including DS3. My school's IT dept. is willing to open the ports needed, I just need to find out what those ports are. So, does anyone know where I...

2 Weeks Ago
by _Chewgum Go to last post
3 269
Help

How to upgrade every workplace computer to windows 10?

Without acccessing them individually, from a domain, for example. How can you remotely install Windows 10 on 50 PC's or just leave it upgrading? And is there a possibility to exclude specific computers from that update in the domain?

2 Weeks Ago
by WastedJamacan Go to last post
4 303
C#

Anyone Know Anything about openBVE?

Hello, I am currently trying to install openBVE, a train sim. I am following all directions, and ObjectViewer, ObjectBender, RouteViewer, and TrainEditor all work but not openBVE itself. I can run the program, but when I try to load a train and route, it...

2 Weeks Ago
by mcgrath618 Go to last post
0 58
Help

Geforce Experience - Shadowplay problem

Hi recently my Garrys Mod and shadowplay do not work. It works with all my other games but not gmod. I have the latest drivers and everything, and have deleted, and reinstalled everything, including my directx and it still won't work. It works on my...

2 Weeks Ago
by BigBuffalo Go to last post
7 179
Help

New ASUS mobo, "CPU fan error", fan works and heatsink installed properly

So I just finished with my new PC build, and it's great. The main problem is when I first booted it up, it said "CPU fan error". I reapplied thermal paste and reapplied the heatsink (stock intel cooler for right now). The fan is running, and the heatsink...

2 Weeks Ago
by AJisAwesome15 Go to last post
4 129
Help

Looking for a W10 laptop, game capable, 1000 - 1500 euros

I've been tasked with finding a game capable laptop for someone to give as a gift to his son (and yes it must be a laptop, he won't listen to reason). The problem is I don't know anything about laptops that aren't old Thinkpads. I've looked around online...

2 Weeks Ago
4 214
Computers

I can hear static or something coming from my PSU

Hey, Around the end December last year, I installed a 2nd hand graphics card from a mate. There was never a graphics card previously installed to the computer so I had to go out and buy a brand new 550w Power Supply to support it. Now the problem is...

2 Weeks Ago
by Exploderguy Go to last post
4 193
Help

How can I simulate the conditions to create a 504 error in Chrome?

Pretty much what the title says. How can I simulate the conditions to cause a 504 error to be generated, or simply force a 504 page to be generated?

2 Weeks Ago
by Smug Bastard Go to last post
7 236
Stupid

Friend has adware on his machine, he can't get it off (blocks antivirus websites)

The adware blocks antivirus websites, and prevents reading from external memory. He's tried running an Avast scan and it didn't help. What can he do?

2 Weeks Ago
by i_speel_good Go to last post
16 383
Help

NAS Hard Drives - Can I mix drive speeds?

I have a Seagate Black Armor 440 with shitty 2TB 5400RPM drives. I am planning on phasing these out for faster drives so I can actually stream media from this NAS without it buffering 24/7. I have a dead drive in a 4 drive RAID 5, so obviously I need to...

3 Weeks Ago
14 328
Question

Is there a way to turn off Auto Update for Windows 8 ?

hate it when somethings I turn off/restart my personal computer sometimes it insits on upgrading before I can back to it is there a way to turn it off or just let me manual update ?

3 Weeks Ago
1 57
Help

Unknown BIOS ERROR FEAF & Black Screen with movable cursor after Windows 7 Login

Hey guys, I asked about this on Reddit but didn't receive any response, so it wouldn't hurt to ask here. I have two small issues, neither of which are major from what I can tell after a lot of googling. A few weeks ago I occasionally started...

3 Weeks Ago
5 126
Question

Software Update Available keeps poping up and it is kind of weird

Its a Toast Notification ( The Pop Up Notificatio on the desktop) that keeps poping up but instead of purple its red. is it something I need to be worried about

3 Weeks Ago
by Demache Go to last post
4 124
Help

New motherboard (GA-Z170X-GAMING GT) runs, boots up weird.

Only after disconnecting the PSU from the power, and starting it back up again, pressing the power button makes the computer start for a split second, then it shuts off for a second, then starts up again. It was telling me at some point that the BIOS...

3 Weeks Ago
by sparky28000 Go to last post
7 153
Tutorial

How to Record iPhone 6/6s Screen without jailbreaking?

There are times you may want to make video tutorial, capture interesting video chat, record games like Clash Royale and others on your new iPhone 6/6s. However, Apple does not allow any third-party screen capturing/recording apps in App Store. Luckily,...

3 Weeks Ago
by movie-maniac Go to last post
6 286
Help

HP Pavilion with busted screen won't project onto monitor

I'm having a bit of a situation: I busted my HP Pavilion laptop screen a while ago and long story short, I can't see shit. A year ago I bought an LG monitor and connected it via HDMI, it worked flawlessly and I continued to use my otherwise functional...

3 Weeks Ago
by JoeBob32X Go to last post
7 168