Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Work In Progress

CIPWTTKT&GC V42 - title tba ( 2 3 4 5 .. 66 67 68 69 Last )

Before you ask questions here LOOK AT THIS THREAD HERE! Please kindly keep your Speedtest stuff to yourself, nobody wants it shitting up the thread PLEASE KINDLY KEEP YOUR MICRO USB QUESTIONS TO YOURSELF, NOBODY WANTS IT SHITTING UP THE THREAD ...

12 Minutes Ago
by GoDong-DK Go to last post
2,730 65,732
Stupid

Recommended laptop or mini-PC* for a 1000 CAD budget?

Budget excludes taxes, of course. Because my old laptop is pretty much on its last legs, I'm gonna have to replace the bugger. Problem is, i feel like i'm choosing the lesser of two evils between Alienware's reputation and a gaming laptop's being an...

1 Hour Ago
by Lolkork Go to last post
4 133
Computers

Mouse Megathread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 53 54 55 56 Last )

Original OP by G-Guy. Modified by Banned?. Recreated with G-Guy's permission. Reyjr43 and Chubbs wrote all the recommendations and everything in the OP at this point other than the foreword. The mouse. The most important peripheral a computer can have....

2 Hours Ago
by Chubbs Go to last post
2,204 84,446
Photos
2 Hours Ago
by Pine Cone Go to last post
4,674 326,257
Repeat

The "Quick Questions That Don't Deserve A Thread"...Thread. V6 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 102 103 104 105 Last )

The purpose of this thread is simple. It's for those that have quick questions regarding on anything computer or perhaps electronics related, where a thread is not necessarily required. The reason of why such thread is created is to help reducing...

4 Hours Ago
by SEKCobra Go to last post
4,166 95,834
Computers

PC Building Thread V1ti ( 2 3 4 5 .. 78 79 80 81 Last )

With the removal of some beloved subforums, this thread is here for system builds, component deals, and asking if you should buy a 970. I will try to keep the builds in this OP as updated as possible with current performance and deals, but any input or...

6 Hours Ago
by ballads Go to last post
3,210 90,304
Steam

Steam Controller isnt getting detected by Steam

So, i have the dongle plugged in, i have the controller on, but it defaults to desktop Kb + M mode, checked Big Pictures settings and its not listed, tried X + Power button, wont connect still, what do? So far i've tried running Steam in administrator...

7 Hours Ago
by AaronM202 Go to last post
12 175
News

Windows 10 v2: Cortana the Corporate Spy Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 110 111 112 113 Last )

Recreated since the old thread is about to hit the 5000 post limit.

12 Hours Ago
by Kenneth Go to last post
4,482 206,611
Computers

Mechanical Keyboard Megathread v3 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 120 121 122 123 Last )

Original OP by Nsybouts, modified by Banned? Fact: Nearly all keyboards sold bundled with computers or at retail stores use rubber domes under their keys. This is the same technology used in cheap TV remotes. They're made to be as cheap as possible to...

15 Hours Ago
by Anglor Go to last post
4,883 193,127
Computers

General Linux Chat and Small Questions v. Year of the Linux Desktop! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 105 106 107 108 Last )

Welcome to the GNU/Linux thread, where you can talk about Linux and other Linux related stuff. What is Linux? Linux is an operating system, a large piece of software that manages a computer. It is similar to Microsoft Windows, but it is entirely...

17 Hours Ago
by supervoltage Go to last post
4,291 130,764
Love

Android Thread - TWO CLOCKS AT THE SAME TIME! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 46 47 48 49 Last )

News and Reviews Android Police - A personal favourite. Tons of app reviews, updates and recommendations. Android Authority Cnet’s Android Atlas Engadget The Verge - Lots of exclusives and fancy looking videos. 9to5Google - 9to5Mac, but for...

17 Hours Ago
by Thunderbolt Go to last post
1,934 56,773
Computers

DELL XPS 720 - BTX to ATX conversion ( 2 3 Last )

So... a couple of weeks and months ago I've already posted a few pics of the progress in the "pictures of your computer" thread. Now I took the liberty and decided to make a separated thread for this particular topic. First, I'd like to tell a few...

23 Hours Ago
by Rhodderz Go to last post
89 50,012
Computers

Post Your Servers v3: Holy Motherload of Knowledge ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last )

I am thinking about building a new server rack with a few servers soon. I will be running with shitty internet but that is okay since I will only be doing websites for businesses in my small town. Any ideas what is some cheap full size servers I could...

1 Day Ago
by MTMod Go to last post
300 12,441
Music

Headphones only work when half plugged in

I have a pair of Audio Technica ATH M20x headphones but they don't seem to work properly. I can hear sound mostly fine when they're half plugged in but when fully inserted into the jack it becomes garbled and warped with the low ends missing, do you have...

TCB
1 Day Ago
by TCB Go to last post
6 142
PC Games

New Configuration POST issues?

The case: Got myself a Asrock B85 Pro4 mobo with i5-4690 processor. After doing a fresh install, I sometimes get a 5 short-beep error code on POST, however after that I get one very short regular beep when everything is a-ok and the system loads. ...

1 Day Ago
by CruelAddict Go to last post
5 152
Computers

Retrocomputing Megathread Ver KOManiacJim longs for the old computers. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last )

Because of the Auto Lock kicking in on the old thread, you can find it here for reference. Oh boy, let's talk about Retro Computing. If you don't really know what Retrocomputing is I'll give you a quick little rundown: Retrocomputing is the act...

1 Day Ago
by poopiecrap Go to last post
430 27,428
Poll

Intel back at it again with the unlocked i3 and pentium HT

Who else busted a thicc nut when they saw the i3-7350k? Here's the HT (Hyperthreading) Pentium http://ark.intel.com/products/97460/Intel-Pentium-Processor-G4620-3M-Cache-3_70-GHz

1 Day Ago
by shadowboy303 Go to last post
29 1,023
Help

mouse(/keyboard) keeps locking when USB plugged in/out

everytime a device is plugged in/out of my PC my mouse has a chance of locking and forcing itself to move slowly up and to the right until i plug my mouse out and back in again what the hell could be going on? (same goes for keyboard too actually, it...

2 Days Ago
by 343N Go to last post
6 175
Music

Headphone Buying Megathread/Guide V4 - Come here for all your audio needs! (New Threads are not needed) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 101 102 103 104 Last )

This is the fourth version of the headphone buying guide. It's been a while since I've changed much here. As before, if you need help or have questions shoot me a PM or use the thread. (The latter will be more efficacious probably.) (I'd go right out...

2 Days Ago
by KangarooSteak Go to last post
4,155 173,472
Shitpost

Radeon WattMan causes GPU fan to act erratically

Hey everyone, I recently got an RX 480. I've had awesome experiences so far, and I've benchmarked it (although not strenuously) on the games I have installed on my PC. It's an awesome card all around, except for one problem. WattMan is somehow...

2 Days Ago
by Reagy Go to last post
4 174
Help

Windows 10 Layering Problem

Hey guys. I've had the same WX install for a while now, and I'm a little confused at this problem I'm getting. I've already scanned with MBAM and nothing came up, so I don't think it's any kind of malware. But basically what's happening is that my windows...

2 Days Ago
by Zombii Go to last post
3 106
Help

Random Ping Spikes

I have to open this thread now because i've been struggling with this for 2 months now. When i'm playing a match of CSGO, my ping sometimes go over 400, even 1600 randomly, thus effectively disconnecting me from the game for about 4 rounds or so. Here's...

2 Days Ago
by Richard Simmons Go to last post
5 170
Computers

Windows 10 constant scrolling, but only on Store apps?

This started about a week ago, opening the default Mail app would make it keep scrolling to the bottom, rendering it unusable. I thought it was my keyboard having a tizzy, but unplugging it still presented the issue, as did doing a...

3 Days Ago
by AGMadsAG Go to last post
1 132
Help

LG G3 Touch screen issue

For some reason my G3 is now suffering from an issue where it doesn't like the screen being tapped on the bottom 4/4 and the top 1/4 of the screen. It is detecting input as when I drag my finger down the page it will draw with my finger, but does not...

4 Days Ago
by SatoshiAaron Go to last post
0 86
Help

ATH-M50x Headphones Too Quiet, Unsure if Headphones or Computer

Ok, so a while ago I got a pair of ATH M50x headphones and I noticed they were a bit too quiet. It seemed to work fine with the coiled cable so I assumed the first cable was either fucked up or I must not have plugged it in all the way and went on my way....

4 Days Ago
by KangarooSteak Go to last post
11 380
Request

Deployed Military Gaming Laptop

Currently deployed and just wanted to get thoughts on a good gaming computer that won't break the bank

4 Days Ago
by Snickerdoodle Go to last post
8 590
Art

Post Your Desktop v10: "Now With A Semi Proper OP" Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 94 95 96 97 Last )

Places to check for new wallpapers: wallhaven.cc /wg/ on 4chan (or /w/ if you want an anime wall specifically) r/wallpapers is a thing though I haven't used it myself Google Images can be successful with a few keywords and the word "background" or...

4 Days Ago
by Plaster Go to last post
3,856 240,879
Request

headset analog cable extension

I need a splitter for my headset. Because the cord is less than 4 ft and my pc is away from my monitors. Looking for 3ft extension. Has to be 2x male & 2x female. But I can't find one on amazon. There all Y splitters/adapters. ...

4 Days Ago
by Call Me Kiwi Go to last post
1 124
Rant

Which Build Is Better!?!?

COMPUTER PC WARS V1.0 RedXen Vs. Black Widow $1,221.77 $1,315.08 These builds will be competing based on their hardware, (shown below) and your opinions. There are 3 categories: - Bang for Buck

6 Days Ago
by chipsnapper2 Go to last post
4 230
YouTube

How to Download Music from Youtube? The Best Options

So I'm currently looking for a way to download songs from Youtube to put in a SFM video. SFM audio I think needs .wav 16 bit depth 44100 sample rate in order to work. Is their software out there that could allow me to download videos from Youtube this way?

6 Days Ago
by FFStudios Go to last post
18 715
Games

Gaming / Daily Use 4K Monitor?

So, since im very much sick of using a single 22 inch, 1600x900 monitor mainly due to the lack of space i have been looking into a 4k monitor for some good amount of space and layout Besides the fact ill be needing to upgrade my GPU ( Currently have a...

1 Week Ago
by werewolf0020 Go to last post
7 228
Computers

Facepunch Hardware Trading Thread v2: Come buy all QuikKill's stuff ( 2 3 4 5 .. 22 23 24 25 Last )

Welcome to the Official Facepunch Hardware Trading Thread v2! A couple ground rules: 1. Trades are in no way monitored by anyone. It is between you and the other person. 2. Don't post your address here! We don't need a spammer sending you ...

1 Week Ago
by Levelog Go to last post
989 39,146
PC Games

Apple and Mac Discussion v. Magical And Revolutionary ( 2 3 4 5 .. 50 51 52 53 Last )

(Copied from two threads before) I've decided to make a new thread since Garry enabled post limit once again Discuss all the new shiny stuff by your favourite fruit company in this thread, may it be the iPhone, iPad, Macs or even 30 pin connectors...

1 Week Ago
by chipsnapper2 Go to last post
2,116 65,375
Computers

Multiple weird connection issues on my new computer.

Hi. I really need some help regarding these issues I've been having. For 2 weeks now, this new computer (on windows 10) has been bugging me when it comes to connecting, uploading, and on loading sites. I cannot find a solution to it (or I'm just not...

1 Week Ago
7 231
Help

3 GTX 1070's

Hey y'all I use my computer for 3D GPU rendering using Octane Render and Redshift. I've just recently upgraded to 2 GTX 1070's and it's incredibly fast but at some point I wouldn't mind getting a third card to speed things up even more. My...

1 Week Ago
by Brt5470 Go to last post
8 644
Question
1 Week Ago
by TheMrFailz Go to last post
0 137
Help

PowerDVD 10 wont play The Hobbit 2

Either came with the first Hobbit film or with the Blu-Ray player back when I bought it. Just got the new Hobbit film and put it in. When I try to load it asks me to update, I do so but it asks me to update again. This keeps happening. My other...

1 Week Ago
by PricelessTwis Go to last post
14 1,207
Computers

Building a professional game development rig

Hello all! - I originally posted in the PC building thread but I've got a few more questions and I don't want to totally derail it. I am looking to build a computer for professional game development/some personal gaming. I'm going to be running two...

chimitos 1 people are reading this thread x 1
1 Week Ago
by helifreak Go to last post
9 355
Help

Vegas Movie Studio 13 Platinum - Small Black Artifacts

http://i.imgur.com/eAqjfCQ.png They are small so you have to zoom in to see them. Changing the codec or various other render settings doesn't seem to change it This only happens post render. I tried the QTDNTOT thread but got nothing...

1 Week Ago
by TeamEnternode Go to last post
0 152
Help

Netgear R6400 suddenly acts extremely wonky

This is going to be a long story, but here goes. The moment I came home my mother told me that the Wi-Fi wasn't connecting properly, and that she never got internet access even though her phone was connected. Then as soon as I turned the WiFi on my...

1 Week Ago
by Demache Go to last post
13 442
Post Your

Post your Speedtest.net Results! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 22 23 24 25 Last )

Thread went missing, im curious to see other peoples speeds. Recently we got a new router: Upload speed still sucks, and we should be getting 20mbits when we move the modem next to the router rather than travelling around the whole house. ...

1 Week Ago
by colincooke Go to last post
962 52,358
Computers

Good laptops for 400-500 USD?

So my uncle is looking for a good new laptop. He'd prefer it to have an i3 or something equivalent at the very least. He's looking for a business laptop so gaming isn't really a concern.

2 Weeks Ago
3 297
Computers

Computer Budget Build opinions.

So lately I've been wanting to build a gaming pc. My budget is around 520$ and I just need some help on deciding what processor to choose. I want to get the FX-8350 with the 8 cores, ( yes i know amd can sometimes bottleneck gpu's ) I want to get the...

2 Weeks Ago
by fishyfish777 Go to last post
3 242
Help

HDD Suddenly Working Significantly Slower

OK so about 6/7 months ago, I replaced my old HDD because, despite showing no other signs of faults, its read speeds had drastically plummeted, causing stuttering and streaming issues in most games, and eventually certain things on my PC started to slow...

2 Weeks Ago
by [EG] Pepper Go to last post
21 548
Request

Anyone A Scratch Expert ?

So I 'am Making this game on some software called scratch ..... And I need help to program it and I am wondering if there's a scratch expert that can help me? thanks ZChoice

2 Weeks Ago
by Rolond Returns Go to last post
4 399
Help

Did I break my soundcard?

Something happened that I didn't think was possible. I was folding some laundry with my headphones on and got a static shock that I heard through the headphones, and then the audio cut out in the right channel. I have some really sturdy Sennheiser HD 558...

2 Weeks Ago
by Grenadiac Go to last post
11 545
Help

Chrome is longer than screen width when maximized. Shows on main monitor.

When Chrome is maximized on 2nd monitor, it shows a few pixels on my main monitor. You can actually see it in screenshots. Anyone know to fix this? Edit: I Fixed this issue by changing from default Chrome theme. I picked the dark material theme...

2 Weeks Ago
by Kidd Go to last post
2 305
Question

Alternative to compressed air for cleaning PC?

Lets just say I don't have access to compressed air can. What else can I use to reliably clean dusts inside the computer?

3 Weeks Ago
by Lolkork Go to last post
7 361
Question

PC not recognizing external HDD?

Hello, I have a WD Elements external HDD which (for some reason) my PC doesn't see/sense/read as an HDD. Instead, the PC refers to it as a "USB mass-storage unit" and won't let me access the files I have on it. When connected into the USB port (I've...

3 Weeks Ago
14 432
Help

Problem with MP 22-inch Pen Display Tablet where pen jitters and randomly sprinkles clicks.

Video Link So yeah, this has been happening for a while, and I'd like it to stop happening. I've tried cleaning the screen but that did nothing. Thanks!

3 Weeks Ago
by VGDCMario Go to last post
0 190
Help

Need advice on cooling my PC

Sup, guys. In short, I am having temperature inside my case higher than one would want - during stress my CPU gets into higher 70s range, and that appears to have been for a really long while. However, I'm not really concerned because after my next...

3 Weeks Ago
by FlakTheMighty Go to last post
2 219
Rant

Keyboard input nog recognized in both Windows and the BIOS

So i was playing Planet Coaster when i suddenly noticed that pressing the Esc key in-game brought up the windows menu, i quit the game and gave rebooting my pc a try and suddenly nothing works. - In the BIOS i cannot access the menu nor does it...

3 Weeks Ago
by darth-veger Go to last post
3 233
Help

Game servers not working (mostly), internet works 'fine' (DNS issue?)

So the last few days my internet suddenly got a bit slower with some DNS issues on Chrome and I can barely find servers on games (tried on Ark Survival of the Fittest, only find ~4 servers if any, and TF2 where I find 0). Tried googling around and tried...

3 Weeks Ago
by Zotobom Go to last post
25 1,977
Help

Application error, The instruction at * referenced memory at *. The memory could not be read.

So, this happened about the same time I installed AMD drivers but I uninstalled the drivers to trouble shoot and I get this error. Unsure if coincidence or if it fucked something up big time because I had to hard reset the computer, but SFC and chk disk...

3 Weeks Ago
8 386
Help

How to Remote Desktop on LAN?

Hello everybody. I'm trying to use remote desktop on Android connected to LAN, to control my Windows PC. But I only found remote dekstop apps that requires internet connection. These apps are slow. I wanted it to operate via LAN only. Any...

3 Weeks Ago
17 511
Help

Board issue

hello i am looking for cheap motherboard that supports SLI. i came across this one http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4954#ov The problem that i am having is that in specifications it says that it supports 2way Crosfire but...

3 Weeks Ago
by mwesten1 Go to last post
4 207
Computers

3440x1440 @ 100fps parts recommendation?

Torn between getting a 6700k, one 1070 now, another later. Or a 6850k and a 1080, maybe another one next year.. Would the 6850k be overkill? Or is it worth it for the extra PCI-E lanes? i7 6700k is 450$ canadian, 6850 is 700$ on sale from 950$. ...

3 Weeks Ago
by Kel|oggs Go to last post
33 1,736
Science

Tandy 2810HD

So I was going though some e-waste and found this Tandy 2810HD and its power cord. I bought it home and tried to make it start and no joy. She starts for half a second and shuts off. It is really hard finding any information on this little thing. The...

3 Weeks Ago
by Dooovall Go to last post
27 1,967
Question

I'm attempting to retrieve data from a possibly dead Tandy 2820 HD laptop

I'd like to get some .fil information off of a Tandy 2820 HD laptop. I've attempted to boot it -- the cycle commences, and then restarts over and over spontaneously until I shut it down. I'm using a power cord/adapter and not a battery -- there is no...

3 Weeks Ago
by Dooovall Go to last post
0 523
Help

Secondary Monitor Not Showing All Things?

Hello everybody. I have a main monitor, just a normal one 1900x1200 resolution. I also have another monitor. I'm on WIndows 7 I connected that second monitor as a, well, second monitor to mirror my main monitor. But, the second monitor is not...

3 Weeks Ago
by hakimhakim Go to last post
3 291
Help

Problems with Ableton Live and FL Studios.

So let me get right into it. I've been using Ableton Live 9 Suite for my music writing for a couple of years now, and for the writing part it's fantastic. Super easy to work with, the keyboard shortcuts are all generally in the same location so I don't...

3 Weeks Ago
by UnknownDude Go to last post
12 513
Question

Anyone here own an HP Omen X Desktop PC?

I'm looking to buy the liquid cooler that it comes with and am willing to make an offer for it. I'm a huge VoodooPC/Omen fan (duh). Thing is though, i'm obviously not going to spend $2k on a PC just for its cooler nor do I need the Omen PC as much as I'd...

3 Weeks Ago
by rhx123 Go to last post
9 809
Question

Opening Steam games with Corsair macros?

Is it possible to open Steam games with Corsair G-Key's? I've tried opening the .exe of the games, but that disables VAC on some games. I need to open the .url shortcut (Which is "steam://rungameid/4000" for Garry's Mod) with the G key.

3 Weeks Ago
by u2hello Go to last post
8 957
Help

New graphics card makes screen go on and off repeatedly

First of all, specs: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 GPU: Asus GTX 1060 3gb Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 3 Display: Compaq CQ1859s PSU: Corsair VS750M idk what this is, but I just recently got that 1060 to replace my ancient GTX 650. Works fine for...

3 Weeks Ago
by Cyril Go to last post
4 313
Help

<$600 budget pc

As the title says I need some help with a pc with a $600 budget or less. It's primarily for an office for my brother so nothing too fancy is needed and I doubt he will play any games on it. All parts are part of the budget (monitor, keyboard, mouse,...

3 Weeks Ago
by Catscratch Go to last post
4 362
Help

Buddy's computer BSOD's while gaming, Blue Screen info enclosed

So my main gaming slampiece has been having issues with his computer and I'm trying to help him figure out whats wrong. He sent me a picture of the bluescreen info he's been getting and I figured you guys might be able to help. Unfortunately I'm not...

4 Weeks Ago
by kyle877 Go to last post
4 304
Help

Kindle Fire 5th Gen- Transfer Game Saves to Different Amazon Account

My aunt recently came to me with a Kindle asking for help with an issue I thought I could solve, but for some reason this turned out way more complex than I realized. Background: My aunt's mother-in-law has a Kindle Fire 5th Gen she received as a gift...

4 Weeks Ago
by SleepyAl Go to last post
0 267
Help

I think my hard drive is starting to fail - what do I do? Should I disconnect it asap and clone it?

Hey, this morning I noticed my WD Black 1TB started fucking up. When I was copying 20 GB of files over from one drive to another - the copy speed dropped to 2 kb/s at one point and whole system locked up, how I heard some clicking coming from HDD and...

4 Weeks Ago
by Neroxen Go to last post
9 521
Help

OBS Randomly Breaking

So, today, I tried to capture some gameplay footage. Yesterday and even hours before, everything was working fine. Then this: Anyone recognize the symptoms? Game itself played fine, was using monitor capture on a borderless window Settings:...

4 Weeks Ago
by Scratch. Go to last post
1 283
Games

GPU shenanigans

So today, out of the blue, my R9 270 gave me a weird black/grey screen. Rebooted, kept hanging on a black screen. After a few tries, got into normal mode, wiped the driver clean and tried to install the new one. While installing, the black screen appeared...

4 Weeks Ago
by spectator1 Go to last post
3 385
Help

upgrading my pc

hello my information about pc is bit bad so i currently have my g771jw laptop (just search g771jw) i was looking for ways or places to upgrade my pc if you tell me place to upgrade make sure its in finland or at least near it and what parts i should...

4 Weeks Ago
5 362
C#

ShareX - Open source screen capture/recording and uploading software ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last )

Facepunch forum has too many programmers/power users and I thought this software can be useful for many of them therefore decided to open this thread. I'm the developer of an open source software called ShareX, a screen capture/recording and file...

Jaex Thread has images Winner x 46
4 Weeks Ago
by Scratch. Go to last post
284 20,426
Help

Question about the transfering of data to a new computer

So I've built many computers. But I've always just transferred the data via external HDD to the new one. I have a LOT of stuff needing to be transferred, so I was thinking about just putting my current drive in my new computer, but it has the operating...

4 Weeks Ago
15 503
Help

Can't play skyrim

When i try and play skyrim i only get a message that says "the savegame cannot be loaded because it is outdated. its version 0 and the current is version is 9" I verified the intergrity of game cache multiple times and even re-installed to no avail....

4 Weeks Ago
by L0dde Go to last post
0 249
Help

Ipod stuck on apple logo, what can i do?

So, yesterday i updated all my apps on Cydia, which apparently wasn't a good idea. While restarting springboard, the ipod froze. This has happened before so i just rebooted the ipod, but now it gets stuck on the apple logo. I've tried disabling the...

4 Weeks Ago
by KenyaJolie Go to last post
6 811
Computers

New harddrive randomly popedup

Hey everyone, so, ive factory restored my computer quite recently. Anyways, I went to the windows explorer and saw a hard-drive named "SYSTEM" its using "K:\", it has 207MB free space and the full space it apparently can have is 256MB. I've never seen...

16th December 2016
by efflucas Go to last post
10 494
Rant

Need free alternatives to Dropbox that allows public direct linking

As some of you may know, recently Dropbox has changed it so that new users without a public folder have to pay for premium now to use a public folder. Users who already had a public folder before this change get to keep theirs for free. For a while it...

16th December 2016
by Overhauser Go to last post
12 4,846
Help

help please! dedicated | Gmod | TeamSpeak | Rust | CoD

so i get Core™ i7-920 Core:4 Thread:8 2.66 GHz+ Ram:16 GB Disk:2 TB Network:100 Mbps IPV6:/128

16th December 2016
14 814
Help

Having trouble booting

Earlier today, I turned on my PC to be met with a terrible message Something to the affect of: "Windows failed to boot because it couldn't reach the required hardware" Perplexed, I reboot and check out the BIOS, everything looks fine there too. I...

16th December 2016
by FeartheMango Go to last post
0 225
Question

Network Accessory for Monitoring Uptime / Outages

Hey Hardware and Software, I was wondering if there's some kind of box or whatnot that can be either wirelessly or through ethernet connected to a router / modem which does nothing but keep a log of the network's connection to the internet and the time...

14th December 2016
by Blanketspace Go to last post
3 382