Title / Thread Starter Last Post ByReverse Sort Order Replies Views
Love

Android Thread - TWO CLOCKS AT THE SAME TIME! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 53 54 55 56 Last )

News and Reviews Android Police - A personal favourite. Tons of app reviews, updates and recommendations. Android Authority Cnet’s Android Atlas Engadget The Verge - Lots of exclusives and fancy looking videos. 9to5Google - 9to5Mac, but for...

4 Minutes Ago
by Chains! Go to last post
2,227 68,762
Work In Progress

CIPWTTKT&GC V42 - title tba ( 2 3 4 5 .. 109 110 111 112 Last )

Before you ask questions here LOOK AT THIS THREAD HERE! Please kindly keep your Speedtest stuff to yourself, nobody wants it shitting up the thread PLEASE KINDLY KEEP YOUR MICRO USB QUESTIONS TO YOURSELF, NOBODY WANTS IT SHITTING UP THE THREAD ...

10 Minutes Ago
by B!N4RY Go to last post
4,475 113,848
Music

Headphone Buying Megathread/Guide V4 - Come here for all your audio needs! (New Threads are not needed) ( 2 3 4 5 .. 103 104 105 106 Last )

This is the fourth version of the headphone buying guide. It's been a while since I've changed much here. As before, if you need help or have questions shoot me a PM or use the thread. (The latter will be more efficacious probably.) (I'd go right out...

1 Hour Ago
by KangarooSteak Go to last post
4,223 179,207
Repeat

The "Quick Questions That Don't Deserve A Thread"...Thread. V6 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 108 109 110 111 Last )

The purpose of this thread is simple. It's for those that have quick questions regarding on anything computer or perhaps electronics related, where a thread is not necessarily required. The reason of why such thread is created is to help reducing...

1 Hour Ago
by Dirty_Ape Go to last post
4,415 107,289
Help

Dark Souls 3 causes GPU crash, black screen, other issues

As of an hour ago, my computer refuses to play dark souls for any significant length of time. I have an R9 380 4Gb, and the drivers are up to date, no programs or drivers were installed or downloaded between it working fine and not working. The game will...

5 Hours Ago
by tomatmann Go to last post
5 156
Computers

PC only displays when 1-2 sticks of RAM are installed

My last motherboard died and I replaced it with a new one, but I've been experiencing this strange problem that I can't figure out. My PC will only display if 1 or 2 sticks of RAM are installed. Any more than that, and my PC will boot up, but there will...

5 Hours Ago
by pizzafennec Go to last post
9 357
Help

Torrenting Speeds Slow & Whole Network Slowdown

So! I need some assistance with this. I'm using qBittorrent and when downloading a torrent Seed - 55 (759) Peers - 112 (2782) My speeds are only reaching 500kb - 1mb download and similar upload. My whole network is also getting crapped on...

6 Hours Ago
by TrannyAlert Go to last post
4 158
Help

My backup disappeared after reinstalling Win10

Ok guys, I'm a fucking idiot. I have no real experience with computer and OS configuration, so if some of the stuff I say in this post makes no goddamn sense it's because I really don't know half of the shit I'm talking about I just bought Shadow of...

11 Hours Ago
by mblunk Go to last post
1 74
Help

New Monitor Help

I'm looking to buy a new monitor and after a bad experience of buying a AOC G2460PF and returning it after about 3 days of use because it had terrible colour quality and was insanely bright. I'd appreciate a bit of help with recommendations and tips...

15 Hours Ago
by DigitalySane Go to last post
0 57
Photos
17 Hours Ago
by MTMod Go to last post
4,716 334,929
PC Games

Ultra wide gaming monitors

So I'm looking at 2 monitors one is a 34" ultra wide gaming monitor and the other is a 27" gaming monitor. Both are 1440p IPS displays. The 34" ultra wide is 60 Hz refresh rate but can be over clocked to 100hz. The 27" monitor is 144 Hz refresh rate but...

17 Hours Ago
by Boilrig Go to last post
9 471
Computers

PC Building Thread V1ti ( 2 3 4 5 .. 81 82 83 84 Last )

With the removal of some beloved subforums, this thread is here for system builds, component deals, and asking if you should buy a 970. I will try to keep the builds in this OP as updated as possible with current performance and deals, but any input or...

18 Hours Ago
by jessem3 Go to last post
3,351 98,231
Help

help please! dedicated | Gmod | TeamSpeak | Rust | CoD

so i get Core™ i7-920 Core:4 Thread:8 2.66 GHz+ Ram:16 GB Disk:2 TB Network:100 Mbps IPV6:/128

20 Hours Ago
by SteelSliver Go to last post
15 925
Computers

My laptop cuts to black after "Starting Windows" twice. Is this the end?

My work laptop might be totally busted. It goes to a black screen after "Starting Windows". After the 2nd time of restarting it, I let it try to Restore it. It's been "repairing" for a day now and there's a good chance I'll lose everything on it. Even if...

1 Day Ago
by MangoJuice Go to last post
14 509
Computers

Mechanical Keyboard Megathread v4 - *click clack* BUY A SWITCH TESTER ( 2 Last )

Original OP by Nsybouts, modified by Banned? Fact: Nearly all keyboards sold bundled with computers or at retail stores use rubber domes under their keys. This is the same technology used in cheap TV remotes. They're made to be as cheap as possible to...

1 Day Ago
by poopiecrap Go to last post
75 1,838
Art

Post Your Desktop v10: "Now With A Semi Proper OP" Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 94 95 96 97 Last )

Places to check for new wallpapers: wallhaven.cc /wg/ on 4chan (or /w/ if you want an anime wall specifically) r/wallpapers is a thing though I haven't used it myself Google Images can be successful with a few keywords and the word "background" or...

2 Days Ago
by PredGD Go to last post
3,875 249,264
PC Games

Apple and Mac Discussion v. Magical And Revolutionary ( 2 3 4 5 .. 51 52 53 54 Last )

(Copied from two threads before) I've decided to make a new thread since Garry enabled post limit once again Discuss all the new shiny stuff by your favourite fruit company in this thread, may it be the iPhone, iPad, Macs or even 30 pin connectors...

2 Days Ago
by El Periodista Go to last post
2,131 68,274
Poll

(POLL) Unallocated spaces in my drive

So,i have a 50 GB unallocated space in my laptop. My plan is to merge with one of my drives,so this is my question. And info about my drives: Disk C: 124 GB (1.05 GB free) Disk D: 112 GB (10.9 GB free)

3 Days Ago
by %% Go to last post
6 359
Computers

Mouse Megathread v2 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 56 57 58 59 Last )

Original OP by G-Guy. Modified by Banned?. Recreated with G-Guy's permission. Reyjr43 and Chubbs wrote all the recommendations and everything in the OP at this point other than the foreword. The mouse. The most important peripheral a computer can have....

3 Days Ago
by Chubbs Go to last post
2,328 92,337
Help

Best site to buy a domain from?

The host I was looking at was like $50 a month for the basics, I was wondering if there's a better place to get one.

Parakon 1 people are reading this thread x 1
3 Days Ago
by fruitbar Go to last post
15 686
Question

Laptop replacement screen / upgrade

I have a Sager/Clevo P377SM-A. I've worked out I have a N173HGE-E11 screen. However, since I'm getting a replacement screen since it's damaged I figured I might as well upgrade and get a 120hz or something. Problem being I don't know where to look to...

5 Days Ago
by GiGaBiTe Go to last post
2 209
Computers

General Linux Chat and Small Questions v. Year of the Linux Desktop! ( 2 3 4 5 .. 105 106 107 108 Last )

Welcome to the GNU/Linux thread, where you can talk about Linux and other Linux related stuff. What is Linux? Linux is an operating system, a large piece of software that manages a computer. It is similar to Microsoft Windows, but it is entirely...

5 Days Ago
by Adam.GameDev Go to last post
4,316 135,846
C++

Best AntiVirus software ever? ( 2 3 Last )

I recently had Mcafee and it would tell me which websites were bad by having a red letter x beside the site and it let me know which ones were good by having a green check mark beside the good sites. Is there any other antivirus software that does this?

5 Days Ago
by Levelog Go to last post
80 2,998
Help

Sudden terrible FPS and input lag in games

I've been playing games fine and dandy at 60 fps, but suddenly Fallout 4 dropped down to 11 fps and had the most terrible input lag. This also happened in CSGO, but the fps loss was a bit more manageable. What could be the problem? It's not my...

XeroG Thread has images 1 people are reading this thread x 1
6 Days Ago
by XeroG Go to last post
2 163
Computers

New PC case (Smallest possible)

Hey guys, haven't been on facepunch for a while but this is the site that helped me build my first PC almost 4 years ago, so i thought you guys would help me with this new problem ;) So, i have an ATX case, but my problem is i'm having to move my PC...

6 Days Ago
by WaLLy3K Go to last post
11 618
Help

explorer.exe uses +90% when opening a folder with WAV files

This has to be the most annoying thing ever. https://cloud.plaster.pw/i/06d7b5e5e4e2d9356b165deea48bb7b0.webm There are only so many people that have the same issue and apparently this exists since windows 7, something about the part that extracts the...

1 Week Ago
by Plaster Go to last post
2 264
Help

Sven co-op server not working? (Failed to establish connection to steam server)

Everything's port forwarded, but friends can't join. What's going on?

1 Week Ago
by GiGaBiTe Go to last post
2 185
Help

Steel Series Siberia 800 Headset

So I lost the cable that connects my Steelseries Siberia 800 wireless headset to the computer to transfer microphone audio to the computer for online games I don't have an optical audio in on my computer only an optical audio out or else I would use just...

1 Week Ago
1 153
Help

Installed new RAM, suddenly computer will not receive power

I just seated some new RAM after shutting down my PC properly, went to the power button, pressed it and then: :speechless: So I tried resetting my CMOS battery and even replaced it. Then tried just slotting in the old RAM. The PC is still just...

1 Week Ago
by silentjubjub Go to last post
13 432
Help

PC/Components not switching on - MOBO light flashing but no POST sound.

When I try to power on with everything un-plugged from power except CPU and MOBO nothing happens at all. If I hold the power button down the MOBO light begins to flash - but nothing switches on including the PSU (tried 2 different PSU's) Starting to...

1 Week Ago
by J!NX Go to last post
7 287
News

Windows 10 v2: Cortana the Corporate Spy Edition ( 2 3 4 5 .. 110 111 112 113 Last )

Recreated since the old thread is about to hit the 5000 post limit.

1 Week Ago
by Scratch. Go to last post
4,514 213,086
Love

Pc shutting itself with certain games?

I'm having a problem here. With certain games, like the Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Shadow of Mordor, Last Light, etc seems like my video card shuts itself off for some reason. The PC goes to sleep, sort of, my screen says there's no video signal and while the...

1 Week Ago
by viperfan7 Go to last post
19 716
Computers

Asrock B250m Pro4 BIOS Issue - Artifacts

To preface this, the computer boots perfectly into Windows 10, and operates perfectly, except for this BIOS issue. I have just finished building a new PC, and it's had BIOS issues right from the get go, my issue is as follows: - When I press delete /...

1 Week Ago
by ash47 Go to last post
3 265
Help

New WiFi adapter causes periodic connection loss in multiplayer games

So I recently bought a new WiFi adapter after my previous one broke for no apparent reason. But as soon as I jumped into a game I started getting periodic, consistent drops in my connection. About every 15 seconds all the other players will stop moving,...

1 Week Ago
5 301
Computers

Mechanical Keyboard Megathread v3 ( 2 3 4 5 .. 123 124 125 126 Last )

Original OP by Nsybouts, modified by Banned? Fact: Nearly all keyboards sold bundled with computers or at retail stores use rubber domes under their keys. This is the same technology used in cheap TV remotes. They're made to be as cheap as possible to...

1 Week Ago
5,000 201,344
Question

What are tiny Netbooks that I can buy?

Hello. I need suggestions. I wanted a tiny netbook that run Windows (not windows mobile). Its size should be around 5-7 inches. Basically windows netbook with the size of large smartphones, that I can put in my pocket. Is there any such netbooks?

1 Week Ago
by SGTNAPALM Go to last post
19 558
Help

i7 7700K running fucking warm man, not cool

So about a week ago I decided to be retarded and more or less impulse-bought a Kaby Lake system instead of waiting for Ryzen which was my original intention. I'm still pretty satisfied, works great and gave a nice performance boost and yadda yadda, on to...

1 Week Ago
by Rixxz2 Go to last post
14 869
Help

Is there a software you can use in updating employee records?

What do you use in updating employee records? Is there a tool or software that could manage/track employee's profiles including the identification, responsibilities, authorities, training and certification requirements for each employee? Any suggestions...

1 Week Ago
by postal Go to last post
1 305
Games

POL/Wine: New Vegas crashes and no steam overlay

I am trying to play New Vegas through Play on Linux but no matter what version of Wine I use, the steam overlay doesn't work. I mainly want it to see my FPS so I can adjust my Graphical settings to get a stable framerate. I heard that just using Wine...

1 Week Ago
by Xonax Go to last post
0 147
Rant

Having a nighmare with the new Nvidia drivers.

Hey everyone, the newest nvidia drivers as of today are here (378.66) and Im having a complete nightmare to install them. Every single time I try to install them it just stops at around 25% and boots me out with a "failed to install" error. Nothing else,...

1 Week Ago
by drblah Go to last post
6 377
Help

Occasional bursts of loud static from my speakers

I can't seem to narrow down why this is happening. Ever since I moved into a new apartment, I get occasional loud bursts of static out of my speakers. I've been trying to narrow down the symptoms. -The volume of the static bursts is dependent on how...

1 Week Ago
by taipan Go to last post
11 437
Computers

Retrocomputing Megathread Ver KOManiacJim longs for the old computers. ( 2 3 4 5 .. 8 9 10 11 Last )

Because of the Auto Lock kicking in on the old thread, you can find it here for reference. Oh boy, let's talk about Retro Computing. If you don't really know what Retrocomputing is I'll give you a quick little rundown: Retrocomputing is the act...

1 Week Ago
by pentium Go to last post
431 28,911
Help

Constant Framerate, Slow Gameplay

My friend is having an extremely strange issue. In The Witcher 3 and Overwatch, the games run at 60 frames per second. However, the game runs in slow motion. Animations are slowed down, while the camera is still running at 60 FPS. We tried recording...

1 Week Ago
by Tasm Go to last post
2 279
Help

Nvidia Share unable to start.

Recently I tried to use Shadowplay AKA Share to record some gameplay, but any time I try and open it in GFE, it throws an error "Unable to open Share". Even trying to turn it on in settings doesn't work, it says That didn't work. Try restarting your...

2 Weeks Ago
by Richardroth Go to last post
16 402
Help

Two PCs using wired connection display the error "No valid IP configuration".

Hello to anyone interested enough to read this, I've been having a recent problem where the NIC on both PCs will lose connection and display the message "No valid IP configuration" they both use MSI gaming mobos with the Killer E2200 network adapter...

2 Weeks Ago
by AGMadsAG Go to last post
1 250
Question

Project file

There is one Project 2010 file that when I saved it Save as several times, the Project just shoot down. No error message, no warning, data not updated, etc. Now it doesn't open. I tried to save the file as an xml file and then open it in project 2007...

2 Weeks Ago
by postal Go to last post
7 512
Help

Microphone volume keeps dipping to 46%

I don't have Skype enabled, and I've already disabled exclusive control and the Windows communication BS. Edit: It's a Blue Snowball mic, USB.

2 Weeks Ago
by kyle877 Go to last post
4 264
Help

Windows 10 Graphics Flickering Issue

Specs are: ASUS Motherboard 8GB Ram 6870 ATI i5 2500k Cut a long story short I started CS:GO a few days back, was in a game for 5 minutes then my PC made a cut off sound and turned off. Turned the computer back on and windows would load the logo...

2 Weeks Ago
by Not_Yet Go to last post
0 198
Help

Computer wont start

I was using my desktop when suddenly my screens both went blank and my tower started making a buzzing noiss. Its a single, solid buzz. I have an MSI B150 gaming motherboard, a 960, 2 4gb ram sticks, and an i5 6500. I boot off a samsung SSD. Everything...

2 Weeks Ago
by discodude Go to last post
9 317
Help

Malicous file in use by crucial Windows program

I've identified it as "NetUtils2016" and it sits as a .sys extension and a .dll extension in my Windows/System32 folder. It sits in the root folder as a .dll and sits in the drivers folder as a .sys file. I'm 99.9% certain it's causing issues with my...

2 Weeks Ago
by spectator1 Go to last post
6 524
Help

Seemingly non-responsive, flickering screen on Samsung Galaxy S4

So, after it leaving on and asleep overnight, I woke up to find my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone's screen completely unresponsive and when powered on, a solid green color with flickering lines of white, blue, and red/brown. I'm hoping it's a...

2 Weeks Ago
by ScriptKitt3h Go to last post
5 233
Help

Hijacked Browser

So I booted my PC up and opened Google Chrome today only to see it boot up on some spoof Google search engine with ads called Motious.com It also seems to have replaced my default search engine to that one. Thinking this is just some shitty ass adware I...

2 Weeks Ago
by ManFlakes Go to last post
10 616
Help

Laptop monitor tinted, shadowed pixels

My laptop (asus touchscreen,windows 10) suddenly developed a blue green dark tint on the whole screen. Also, there is a pixel shadow. Example: i had windows open, and i turned off the computer by holding the power button and then entered the bios. There...

2 Weeks Ago
by TrannyAlert Go to last post
4 373
Computers

New monitor choices?

Not looking for anything too crazy, just a reasonably large (max 28ish inches in size), 1080p, 60hz, under $200, maybe $250 maximum. I've already got one in mind: https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-VE278Q-1920x1080-DisplayPort-Monitor/dp/B0043T34RK If it...

2 Weeks Ago
by The golden Go to last post
4 381
C++

Nginx ignoring limit_conn

I recently installed nginx on a virtual machine to mess with it. The install went perfectly fine. nginx.conf chekcs out as sudo nginx -t says the syntax is ok but for some reason it's ignoring the limit_conn directive. I don't have SSL enabled as it's...

2 Weeks Ago
by Cold Go to last post
2 303
Help

Computer/internet really slow, disk usage always at 100%

My computer is acting really slow lately. One of these days it took around 1 hour and 30 minutes for it to start. I have tried disabling Windows Search and Superfetch as people suggested, I tried disabling the tips from Windows settings, nothing works. I...

2 Weeks Ago
by cdlink14 Go to last post
9 525
Help

Game Server Hang/Freeze on Player Connect

I'm having a strange issue with my dedicated server hosting 1 x chivalry: deadliest warrior server (UDK). (32bit) The server starts fine, is fine with people on and functions normally - however whenever someone joins the server 'hangs' or freezes for...

3 Weeks Ago
by Roag15 Go to last post
0 197
Help

Old Notebook Locks Up

I recently received a HP 15-G023CL Notebook from a friend who wasn't using it because it would completely freeze from time to time. I went ahead and wiped the HDD and installed Ubuntu 16.04 which worked fine initially. I was able to set up my...

3 Weeks Ago
by Falstad007 Go to last post
4 287
School

Insanely slow and sluggish new laptop

My boyfriend got a laptop from the financial aid department of his school and it is sloooooooooooow. As in, takes nearly 10 minutes to get to a usable desktop from pressing the power button slow. It's a 15" Dell Inspiron, I don't know the model number off...

3 Weeks Ago
by Trekintosh Go to last post
7 451
Computers

Monitor choices - Ultrawide 144hz vs 1440p 144hz

So with a choice between this Dell 144hz TN panel ...

3 Weeks Ago
by Lolkork Go to last post
13 675
Computers

Home theater PC or an XBone

My mum came to me this morning looking for advice on a computer like thing to connect to her TV so she can watch Netflix and iview (Australia's public broadcaster's media streaming service). One of her work friends recommended she get an XBone and hook it...

3 Weeks Ago
by Rusty100 Go to last post
22 798
Computers

Buying new laptop, ~€1000, europe

I accidentally drowned my Thinkpad S440 a few months back and replacement parts are going to cost me at least 500 eur, with no guarantee it'll work again or need further repairs so I decided to look at new laptops instead. I'm mostly using my laptop for...

3 Weeks Ago
by Goz3rr Go to last post
8 587
Humor

sudo cp bin/* /bin/*

Fuck me. I just wrote sudo cp bin/* /bin/* into my debian console and now every command says doesn't exist. I boot into rescue mode and everything is still there, but now I can't ssh into it. Is there any way to fix this without...

3 Weeks Ago
by Richard Simmons Go to last post
8 516
Help

UAC turned self on in Windows 7

Self-explanatory. Happened right before my eyes, too. I was moving stuff using Windows Explorer in the root of C:\, my system partition, when all of the sudden, for one folder, I got message about getting Admin permission. I thought this was an error, so...

3 Weeks Ago
by KD007 Go to last post
5 457
Help

Cursed Computer, return of the curse.

I have posted before about this rig, it always seems to have problems that; you could not make happen if you wanted to. For example when the keyboard and mouse was inverted in the BIOS, the bios then crashed, and the PC never turned on again. I replaced...

3 Weeks Ago
30 1,103
Help

[Windows 7] Taskbar just doesn't respond 99% of the times I want to use it.

I have looked online. And couldn't find a fix. Whenever I go to the Taskbar (thing at bottom ffs) It doesn't respond to any clicks. Or my mouse hovering over it. I have restarted / Logged out to another account. Sometimes it clicks on something else...

3 Weeks Ago
3 256
Computers

Building a new PC!

Well, my friend helped. It costs around $475! Finally I'll get a steady 60fps on gmod!!

3 Weeks Ago
8 364
Help

Icons literally do not exist anymore. Oh god please help

I FIXED IT. see below posts So I installed a program (Tunngle) and it prompted me to restart my computer. When it turned back on I was greeted with this https://puu.sh/tNE9S/2cbe37e25c.jpg What happened and how do I fix this. Icons do show up...

3 Weeks Ago
by Katatonic717 Go to last post
6 456
Help

Distorted audio on Windows 10

So today I was listening to music, when I paused it to go get a drink. When I came back all audio on my headset was distorted. I tried unplugging my headset and using my earbuds in the headphone jack instead but the same thing still happened. Tried...

3 Weeks Ago
by meharryp Go to last post
3 321
Computers

Is the FX 8350 a viable purchase?

I have an fx 4100. I don't really play AAA games, the most demanding game I have is probably Space Engineers which is almost unplayable with my current hardware. I don't want to dish out $200+ on a processor so that leaves me with just current generation...

3 Weeks Ago
by false prophet Go to last post
15 807
Computers

PC Not Detecting Second "Monitor"/HDMI TV

I tried posting in the quick questions thread, but couldn't get it resolved. I had my TV hooked up to my computer via a really long HDMI-HDMI cable, worked perfectly for the longest time, but I randomly lost connection to the TV a while ago, I think it...

3 Weeks Ago
by Demache Go to last post
13 608
Computers

Corporate Keylogger?

---NOT ASKING FOR WAREZ--- At the telecoms company I work at we've got some people abusing a bug in our VOIP software to interrupt their microphones in order to defraud customers on certain points about our products. It's difficult to listen to...

3 Weeks Ago
by CruelAddict Go to last post
6 989
Help

No one knows about ms word error, or TERRIBLE SPAM BOT ACCOUNTS

I was working with microsoft word document. I saved my work and after second opening MS Word 2010 viewed a message - The document name or path is not valid. Guys, I need to best microsoft word file repair software.

3 Weeks Ago
by nerdster409 Go to last post
26 1,337
Help

Looking for a half-decent graphics card

So, I may or may not build a new PC this time around and I was going to ask you lot for recommendations. What graphics card should I get? I want it to be able to handle most games like Overwatch, Dead Rising etc. at 60 FPS and at decent settings. Does...

3 Weeks Ago
by mwesten1 Go to last post
10 561
Help

Vegas Movie Studio 13 Platinum - Small Black Artifacts

http://i.imgur.com/eAqjfCQ.png They are small so you have to zoom in to see them. Changing the codec or various other render settings doesn't seem to change it This only happens post render. I tried the QTDNTOT thread but got nothing...

3 Weeks Ago
by TeamEnternode Go to last post
3 520
Help

got a bad to lock unlock folder and now it wont unlock. help?

so i got a script off facepunch from a thread "Hide and protect your fap folder" its a good script and i use it for certain things you may expect, and few things you wouldnt. problem is when i type in my password it doesnt unlock cls @ECHO OFF title...

4 Weeks Ago
by Asif_Adnan Go to last post
20 2,360
Help

Colours go all neonish and shit after installing GPU drivers

So I recently helped reinstalling windows on friends PC, but the colors started acting up and I'm now trying to fix it via Teamviewer. The computer runs crossfire on two HD 5700 series cards, unsure of which ones but I think 5770. It's plugged into a TV...

4 Weeks Ago
by Zovox Go to last post
0 322
Help

Can I somehow fool my 4g provider's sharing detection?

So for the last 8 months I've had a pretty good 4g plan, unlimited data as long as I don't torrent anything (couldn't care less). However recently they've introduced a new condition - I can't share the connection with any other device (neither using wifi...

4 Weeks Ago
4 585
Computers

Post Your Servers v3: Holy Motherload of Knowledge ( 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last )

I am thinking about building a new server rack with a few servers soon. I will be running with shitty internet but that is okay since I will only be doing websites for businesses in my small town. Any ideas what is some cheap full size servers I could...

4 Weeks Ago
by Yumyumbublegum Go to last post
303 13,482
Help

How many servers can we host and how many can we max the slots out too

Planning on Booting up a company but I'm somewhat in-experienced with the Intel Xeon CPU's so once I kinda get a answer to this I think I'll have a better idea. Computer 1 SPECS CPU - Intel Xeon E3-1220v1 CUP Cores - 4 Cores / 4 Threads CPU Speed -...

4 Weeks Ago
9 732