1. Post #1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 20Late Late x 10Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    2,960 Posts
    Wow it was an accident.
    What a dick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 24Disagree Disagree x 6 (list)

3. Post #3
    Definatly wasn't an accident. Notice he looked at her as he clotheslined her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,472 Posts
    Awesome. Makes me want to practice Martial Arts.

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,331 Posts
    Haha, wow. I don't even get why they would do that in the first place. Stupid move.

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    5,105 Posts
    More like, sober thug vs 2 drunk thugs.
    I like how it took him less than a second to attack that guy after he hit the girl.

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    2,963 Posts
    Yeah, they were total "thugs" alright.

Jesus it was obviously a fucking accident, that guy overreacted way too much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    May 2009
    1,261 Posts
    Fucking awesome.

9. Post #9
    September 2008
    782 Posts
    Wrong. This is what happens when you hit somebody PERIOD.

10. Post #10

Lol it wasn't an accident. Watch it again, he turns, extends his arm a moment later, and hits her. Not an accident at all.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    5,105 Posts

How's that an accident? He looked by his left shoulder at her then started turning right with his hand raised.

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    2,963 Posts
    Alright after watching the video again I see that he actually did do it on purpose. It was hard to catch the little look over his shoulder the first time around.

13. Post #13
    The girl's boyfriend or whatever seems like the testosterone imbalanced type though. Adidas sweatsuit, obvious boxing style of fighting... I would have just nailed the one guy in the face a couple times and let it go. Seems like he likes causing pain. Taking up for someone is one thing, but being a douchebag is another.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    July 2010
    1,792 Posts
    Never seen the full version of this. Great find, thanks.

The girl's boyfriend or whatever seems like the testosterone imbalanced type though. Adidas sweatsuit, obvious boxing style of fighting... I would have just nailed the one guy in the face a couple times and let it go. Seems like he likes causing pain. Taking up for someone is one thing, but being a douchebag is another.
    These Adidas suits are the national costume of Russia.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Israel Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #15

No problem.

Here they mean douchebag, usually.

16. Post #16

Uhhhh, no. Watch as he spots her coming from the left.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    January 2010
    3,533 Posts
    It's like... 5 years old :sigh:

18. Post #18
    It's like... 5 years old :sigh:
    More like 9 months. It was posted in November 2009.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    January 2010
    611 Posts
    1. Those two bastards are drunk

2. That isn't what I would call, "Pro."

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,404 Posts
    Obviously drunk. They can't even stand.

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    2,963 Posts
    Uhhhh, no. Watch as he spots her coming from the left.
    Yeah I realized that. You missed my last post.
    Alright after watching the video again I see that he actually did do it on purpose. It was hard to catch the little look over his shoulder the first time around.

22. Post #22
    2. That isn't what I would call, "Pro."
    Compared to them, he is.

23. Post #23
    Dennab
    May 2010
    585 Posts
    More like 9 months. It was posted in November 2009.
    Yeah, this is a reupload, original video was uploaded long ago

24. Post #24
    July 2009
    2,025 Posts
    Reminds me of GTA IV, especially how the thugs fall down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Yeah I realized that. You missed my last post.
    That I did
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    5,204 Posts
    Reminds me of GTA IV, especially how the thugs fall down.
    This!

I think it was an accident, he reacted but instead of just spin kicking them with his fist he should of say "HEY YOU WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT" :/

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,102 Posts
    It could've been an accident if they were drunk, look at them, they act a bit like drunk and have the reaction time of a wall. They were probably checking the girl out or something.. But nobody can't know for sure with a video like this.

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,759 Posts
    wow that guy was tense.

29. Post #29
    Damn he was really fast with his feet.

30. Post #30
    March 2010
    7,902 Posts
    What an asshole. They were just standing there showing some bro love, and one of them accidentally hit the girl, it was't even that hard, and he flips his shit. Why did he beat up the other guy? I think he is just an insecure douche having roid rage.

31. Post #31
    Gold Member

August 2009
    1,355 Posts
    If I was the guy walking with the girl and that one guy hit her I wouldn't just explode and beat the shit out of them, I would ask why he did that and if he said something other than it was an accident or if he said it was an accident with smugness in his voice I would then probably beat them up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    March 2010
    4,605 Posts
    ^ This man is reasonable and I agree.

Plus this looks like accident, because maybe when he turned his head to left he was spitting and didn't notice the lady. And if you guys noticed, the woman tries to get his man to stop fighting and ends up yelling at him.

33. Post #33
    April 2010
    3,057 Posts

Except that's not Russia

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,913 Posts
    Such a jerk off