1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    1,374 Posts
    http://www.totaljerkface.com/happy_wheels.php

This has to be the best Flash motocrossing game I've played. It has a level editor and lots of custom levels too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Funny x 175Friendly x 19Winner x 14Agree x 12Late x 8Zing x 4Dumb x 3Optimistic x 3Informative x 2Useful x 2Artistic x 1Disagree x 1Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Groovy Member
    January 2005
    2,884 Posts
    Oh god lol this is hilarious!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree x 27Informative x 3Dumb x 3Zing x 1Funny x 1Useful x 1Artistic x 1Winner x 1Disagree x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    tob
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    920 Posts
    Ha. Used the segway guy, and made him lose both his legs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree x 31Useful x 1Artistic x 1Informative x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    1,374 Posts
    Protip: eject with the z button, grab on things with space, use arrow keys to move around, shift & ctrl to swing legs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Informative x 27Useful x 5Late x 1Artistic x 1Friendly x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    July 2008
    1,037 Posts
    This is amazing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    15,843 Posts
    Hahahaha oh god this is hilarious. I played with that dude riding the bicycle (with the kid) and I finished the obstacle course after leaving the kid with the whole chair somewhere far behind and the guy riding the bike didn't have any arms.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    2,246 Posts
    The wheelchair guy can use a booster with space, and change its angle with shift/ctrl.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Informative x 7Useful x 1Dumb x 1Agree x 1Late x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    15,843 Posts
    Okay, now I tried playing that hill map with the same bicycle guy and I drove to the part where there's those big wheels. The cyclist's head got separated from his body and was left only hanging on his spine while I was going down and shortly afterwards, the wheel completely crushed the kid, starting with his head and finishing with completely chopping off his legs.
    This is so messed up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Lithuania Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    5,360 Posts
    My wife's going to kill me.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 222Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BACON FETISH
    September 2008
    1,044 Posts
    This game is awesome, but is it supposed to be mute?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 11Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,787 Posts
    This is the best thing ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    December 2009
    2,516 Posts
    This is awesome. Much better than those other flash motocross and BMX games.

Edited:

I mean they don't even have dismemberment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 34Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,215 Posts
    holy shit best game on the internet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 31Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    December 2009
    2,516 Posts
    Protip: On the first mission, choose the man and kid on the bike, and reverse when you start. The kid blows up and it rains blood.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree x 7Funny x 3Winner x 1Informative x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    1,374 Posts
    Here's some fun missions to do:

1. As the kid and dad, eject the kid and try to finish the level with him still with you.
    2. As the hambeast, get to the finish line with atleast one item in the basket.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    December 2009
    2,516 Posts
    I still haven't done the first mission. I'm having too much fun with the disturbling realistic gibs of the characters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    January 2010
    2,269 Posts
    How do you unlock the other characters ? If there are any...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Romania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    8,165 Posts
    Hahahaha, this is brilliant!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    5,590 Posts
    How do you unlock the other characters ? If there are any...
    No other characters as of yet. The developer'll probably add more later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    December 2009
    2,516 Posts
    If only there were more maps (I know there are ones created by others, but they kinda suck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    42,032 Posts

Episode 3 cancelled
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny x 407Winner x 10Dumb x 3Zing x 2Optimistic x 1Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    3,044 Posts
    As the bicycle guy I took the kid off the back and then ran him over until he was a blood mess...

Gaming perfection.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    September 2009
    2,401 Posts
    fuck i was just about to make a gabe joke
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late Late x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,734 Posts
    hhhggggggggggg

I jammed the deadly spike things.

segways are dangerous

I believe I can fly...

...sometimes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 89Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,854 Posts
    Goddammit I'm trying to eat a sandwich while playing this and I can't stop laughing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    December 2007
    1,205 Posts
    This is too addictive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    June 2008
    565 Posts

...Well shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 117Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    3,356 Posts
    Ahaha the kid flew into the air and landed on top of his dad, decapacitating him and exploding the kid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 36Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    September 2009
    2,401 Posts
    Anybody else made their own map yet? I made a pretty good one but couldn't save it because I wasn't signed in v:frown:v
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,086 Posts

Oh god
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    tui
    July 2009
    89 Posts
    Awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 99Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    November 2008
    1,352 Posts

The kid fell when I was trying to get the red thing down and then I went to look and got impaled. And worst of all, I let go of my bike after I died and it crushed the poor kids head.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 34Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    1,374 Posts
    Made a new level called "Stop Drop 'n Roll", check it out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,799 Posts
    it's ok guys I got this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 84Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    November 2008
    1,352 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 123Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,783 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 24Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    9,983 Posts
    if only i could register,i could have show you all my replay
    my guy was sticking on his bike only by his legs and survived a fall down a giant staircase

Edited:

registering is bugged
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Groovy Member
    January 2005
    2,884 Posts
    OH GOD the mine exploded and my body flew across the map, the arms then getting impaled on my pogostick

This is a PERFECT game to play while you do stuff in Wurm Online :biggrin:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,997 Posts
    If you want to know how to kill the kid on the back without killing yourself when you're on the bike, just play the third level and reverse juuust a bit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late Late x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    1,374 Posts
    if only i could register,i could have show you all my replay
    my guy was sticking on his bike only by his legs and survived a fall down a giant staircase

Edited:

registering is bugged
    I think it shows a tiny text that says "Registration complete!" when you register, it's easy to miss.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)