1. Post #1
    December 2009
    12 Posts
    Okay, I was wondering if anyone would mind making a gamemode out of this idea and have the following things in it...
    -It has to be based around a Post-Apocalyptic setting, like for say, Mad Max, or the Fallout Series.
    -It has to have a money system, props can be sold to get more money (Ex, A metal pot = $2 And 9mm Ammo = $2 a bullet, or something similar
    -Your weapons can be worn out and damaged depending on how often you use them, etc. (You can repair them as well)
    -Factions such as, Wastelander, Raider, Military, etc, such as things you would find in a wasteland
    -The weapons used can be from games such as CS:S, Half-life 2, And DOD:S, or any other games you would prefer.
    -The player models could be from ANY of the following games above (Or to your liking)
    -Will be set on the map, gm_apocalypse (If Released, if not, gm_atomic, and other maps with the same setting)
    -The HUD, MUST HAVE an ammo indicator, health indicator, armor indicator, and anything else you might think is needed for such a gamemode.
    -You can spawn a minimum of 100 props (That cost a certain amount of money to buy) to make a base, camp, etc. (But this shouldn't be needed if the map is to be set on gm_apocalypse.
    -Is to be a somewhat "Serious RP"
    -The player has a weight limit to the amount of items he/she can hold. (Make it reasonable)
    -Have (Some) Npcs around the map, for Experience points for leveling up.

You may add anything else if you want to, I'm just asking for someone to make a gamemode like this, since there aren't any to my liking.

-assassin

2. Post #2
    November 2008
    559 Posts
    Okay, I was wondering if anyone would mind making a gamemode out of this idea and have the following things in it...
    -It has to be based around a Post-Apocalyptic setting, like for say, Mad Max, or the Fallout Series.
    -It has to have a money system, props can be sold to get more money (Ex, A metal pot = $2 And 9mm Ammo = $2 a bullet, or something similar
    -Your weapons can be worn out and damaged depending on how often you use them, etc. (You can repair them as well)
    -Factions such as, Wastelander, Raider, Military, etc, such as things you would find in a wasteland
    -The weapons used can be from games such as CS:S, Half-life 2, And DOD:S, or any other games you would prefer.
    -The player models could be from ANY of the following games above (Or to your liking)
    -Will be set on the map, gm_apocalypse (If Released, if not, gm_atomic, and other maps with the same setting)
    -The HUD, MUST HAVE an ammo indicator, health indicator, armor indicator, and anything else you might think is needed for such a gamemode.
    -You can spawn a minimum of 100 props (That cost a certain amount of money to buy) to make a base, camp, etc. (But this shouldn't be needed if the map is to be set on gm_apocalypse.
    -Is to be a somewhat "Serious RP"
    -The player has a weight limit to the amount of items he/she can hold. (Make it reasonable)
    -Have (Some) Npcs around the map, for Experience points for leveling up.

You may add anything else if you want to, I'm just asking for someone to make a gamemode like this, since there aren't any to my liking.

-assassin
    One problem, serious RP should not involve "leveling up" like an RPG in my opinion.

3. Post #3
    December 2009
    12 Posts
    One problem, serious RP should not involve "leveling up" like an RPG in my opinion.
    When I said Serious RP, I meant that I want it to seem realistic, and not have a bunch of random shit.

4. Post #4
    April 2010
    581 Posts
    Thats realistic rp, check out Novus 2 and Nexus framework

5. Post #5
    December 2009
    12 Posts
    I know what Novus 2 and Nexus is, but thats passive RP....and I don't like it too well.

6. Post #6
    November 2009
    470 Posts
    I think hes just wanting a Apocalyptic RP, might work on this but i have to finish my current project.