1. Post #1
    April 2010
    165 Posts
    For everyone below that is a douche. screw you.

NOW! TO THE FUN PART!

Design a nerdy gamer t-shirt that you think would be popular and if we like it, we'll make it for you and send it to you. Along with $20 dollars.
    We will also create the shirt and sell them at hot topic and or other places that sell shirts that are.... out there.

:D

Rules:: Must be nerdy.
    Must be gamer.
    IF possible, use game references.
    Have fun!
    Winner will be pm'ed:D

Thanks in advance and to everyone that posted within the first 4 hours of this thread being made. Your all disqualified :D

Now, for everyone else! ENJOY AND HAVE FUN:DDD

(User was banned for this post ("This is Not A Photoshop Contest" - Perfumly))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,737 Posts
    I'd wear it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,050 Posts
    Ok, so you want us to design gaming related tshirts for your company for free, so that you can sell them under what seems to be the worst company name ever? Before you even start asking for designs, how about coming up with some quality designs of your own? Do you even know the requirements for an image (such as colour, size, resolution etc.) so that you are able to print it on a t-shirt? Have you thought about competition? What about advertising for your company? You haven't even gained the rights to the image on one of your t-shirts yet. Have you even considered copyright for future products at all?

Some advice:

Mostly, shirts with just text on are boring. To me, they're all boring, but there is an audience there. HOWEVER, the text on your shirt needs to be interesting/funny, which "I SURVIVED XXXX" is not. It's overused. I can make one of those by myself.
    Typing things such as "WATCH OUT FOR DA HEADHUMPERS" just makes you look like a cunt. Nobody except 12 year olds are going to like that shit.
    Which brings me to my next point: As stated in the 1st post, you have not thought about your audience. At present, your shirts will attract immature 12 year olds. But what are these people going to use to buy your shirt? They don't own credit cards, and their parents aren't going to let them buy that shit. You need to market to your target audience.
    You need to make something unique too - why would I buy a shirt with plain text and an image on, if I can make it myself?

I mean, you know, what the fuck do I know about business? But this is basic shit. Don't use a company name invented by a 2 year old, do your own work because then it belongs to you, reach your target audience.

It seems to me like you've just decided that you're going to start a company and you're the "ideas guys" who expect everyone else to give you their designs for free while you make money on them.

Edit:

For anyone new to this hilarious thread, the OP edited his post, which is why you are probably confused as fuck right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    January 2008
    148 Posts
    People, don't feed the troll.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    April 2010
    165 Posts
    Ok, so you want us to design gaming related tshirts for your company for free, so that you can sell them under what seems to be the worst company name ever? Before you even start asking for designs, how about coming up with some quality designs of your own? Do you even know the requirements for an image (such as colour, size, resolution etc.) so that you are able to print it on a t-shirt? Have you thought about competition? What about advertising for your company? You haven't even gained the rights to the image on one of your t-shirts yet. Have you even considered copyright for future products at all?

Some advice:

Mostly, shirts with just text on are boring. To me, they're all boring, but there is an audience there. HOWEVER, the text on your shirt needs to be interesting/funny, which "I SURVIVED XXXX" is not. It's overused. I can make one of those by myself.
    Typing things such as "WATCH OUT FOR DA HEADHUMPERS" just makes you look like a cunt. Nobody except 12 year olds are going to like that shit.
    Which brings me to my next point: As stated in the 1st post, you have not thought about your audience. At present, your shirts will attract immature 12 year olds. But what are these people going to use to buy your shirt? They don't own credit cards, and their parents aren't going to let them buy that shit. You need to market to your target audience.
    You need to make something unique too - why would I buy a shirt with plain text and an image on, if I can make it myself?

It seems to me like you've just decided that you're going to start a company and you're the "ideas guys" who expect everyone else to give you their designs for free while you make money on them.

Thanks for mis understanding the whole point of this thread.
    D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    Dude, stfu. You aren't getting the point. I was just telling you my idea on shirt designs.
    I asked yall to only put down ideas. I EVEN SAID I WASNT GOING TO TAKE YOUR STUFF!
    YOUR SUCH A DBAG! I DONT GET WHY YOU NEED TO PATROL FP JUST TO FUCK UP PEOPLES DREAMS!
    Because it's a fucking stupid idea, you idiot. And what's the point of asking us if you didn't want them? If you just asked us to photoshop t-shirts, you wouldn't have included the other ridiculous information. Besides, your exact words, iirc, were "WRITE DOWN STUFF YOU'D WANT ON A TSHIRT xD" or something of the kind. We're not stupid, bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    April 2010
    165 Posts
    Why did you have to be so mean?
    D:

I wish I could ban you...

Edited:

because it's a fucking stupid idea, you idiot. And what's the point of asking us if you didn't want them? If you just asked us to photoshop t-shirts, you wouldn't have included the other ridiculous information. Besides, your exact words, iirc, were "write down stuff you'd want on a tshirt xd" or something of the kind. We're not stupid, bro.

yeah so i can make t-shirts that you think would be cool!
    Write down ideas you would want on a tshirt!!

Its simple, you think of something you like and write it down!
    Its called a question!

9. Post #9
    June 2009
    348 Posts
    D:

Edited:

Its simple, i am a fucking 9 year old /b/ tard!

Fixed it for you...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    D:

Edited:

Its simple, you think of something you like and write it down!
    Its called a question!
    But you just said you'd ignore anything we said and you wouldn't write it down, so what's the point? And why bother saying you and your friend are going to start a shirt making company? It's irrelevant.

11. Post #11
    April 2010
    165 Posts
    But you just said you'd ignore anything we said and you wouldn't write it down, so what's the point? And why bother saying you and your friend are going to start a shirt making company? It's irrelevant.

No its not, because we were making the shirts and sending them to the people with the ideas, that was the prize. THATS WHY THIS IS UNDER PHOTOSHOP CONTEST!! YOU MINGE.

Edited:

Fixed it for you...
    Dude, don't bust in this conversation trying to be bad ass by changing my words to gay shit you come up with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    10,758 Posts
    Guys, stop annoying the kid. He's hilarious enough as it is.

13. Post #13
    April 2010
    165 Posts
    Guys, stop annoying the kid. He's hilarious enough as it is.
    Grrrr....

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    3,001 Posts
    Grrrr.... im a fucking faggot and a troll

What the fuck you just admitted to being a troll what kind of troll does that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    June 2009
    867 Posts
    ...we'll make it for you and send it to you. Along with $20 dollars.
    that is where all tones of seriousness end.

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,233 Posts
    How many people would actually wear the first design in the thread? The funny part is some people would take the time to read through the whole thing and end up with blank stares on their faces.

17. Post #17
    June 2009
    348 Posts
    dude i am heavy mental problems guy I is trying to be bad ass by changing my words to gay shit you come up with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events