1. Post #1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 38Late Late x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,045 Posts
    Funny.

Wasn't there one like this for MW2 and at the end a bunch of semtex was thrown on him?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    806 Posts
    DICE has an awesome sense of humor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    9,254 Posts
    that was way funnier than the MW2 one and not full of dumb, homophobic humor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 20Agree Agree x 6 (list)

5. Post #5
    I paid $999.99 for a forum upgrade and all I got was a beating from my mother :(
    February 2005
    17,002 Posts
    tbh, they need to poke more parodies at other video games rather than MW2. Just like what they did with BC1 with the MGS4, Gears, and (maybe) Rainbow 6 videos.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Really, really, really, really likes parrots and water caustics. Also, hates titles.
    March 2009
    11,663 Posts
    Better and more well done than that MW2 shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    black people
    April 2008
    3,918 Posts
    tbh, they need to poke more parodies at other video games rather than MW2. Just like what they did with BC1 with the MGS4, Gears, and (maybe) Rainbow 6 videos.
    They're just taking advantage of the abused pc community after what happened with MW2. Smart choices too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    4,422 Posts
    Nooo Sweetwater!

Is anyone else kind of annoyed that Sabathia's voice acting was a little bland? Kind of ruined the video a little bit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    October 2008
    3,543 Posts
    That was hilarious when sweetwater exploded.

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    15,861 Posts
    Let's talk about random baseball players who randomly come up to you to talk about random grenades.

Randomly of course
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,681 Posts
    Funny.

Wasn't there one like this for MW2 and at the end a bunch of semtex was thrown on him?
    it wasn't an official video
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 23Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,429 Posts
    Wheyya did you get thaaat

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,437 Posts
    This was fucking awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    July 2009
    650 Posts
    yes it was
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

15. Post #15
    May 2008
    625 Posts
    Dice is great at doing these neat little story episodes, theres a few for the first Bad Company as well though not as funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    March 2010
    1,160 Posts
    This is why I love dice, hilarious sense of humor. Unlike center other developers who made a game set in modern times about warfare and was the second one in the series, who are just a bunch of homophobic console gamers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,499 Posts
    DICE, I salute thee.

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,382 Posts
    God dammit. I hate game developers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    6,599 Posts
    This is why I love dice, hilarious sense of humor. Unlike center other developers who made a game set in modern times about warfare and was the second one in the series, who are just a bunch of homophobic console gamers.
    You're a moron.

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - Hexxeh))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    4,422 Posts
    They should've made the SP for BC2 longer and added much more humour. Man the game would be so awesome if that happened.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,799 Posts
    God dammit. I hate game developers.
    What.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    March 2010
    1,160 Posts
    You're a moron.
    How so?

23. Post #23
    November 2008
    1,314 Posts
    It was.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Late Late x 4 (list)

24. Post #24
    Facepunch Babysitter
    July 2009
    12,257 Posts
    I thought it was funny.

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,766 Posts
    F.R.A.G.S haha smart choice by DICE, also this is way more funnier then MW2 one, the humvee even blew up unlike the MW2 one.

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,447 Posts
    lol.
    http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5355/75422070.png
    Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,791 Posts
    SWEETWATER!!! Noooooo!

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,466 Posts
    Wow Dice really likes taking the piss outta MW2... Awesome.

29. Post #29
    GET IN THE BACK OF THE VAN
    March 2007
    2,181 Posts
    I wonder if they will do more.

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,429 Posts
    also, this game has really nice animations

Edited:

like the way he moves is really convincing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,336 Posts
    Lol at the ending.

32. Post #32
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,027 Posts
    Hmm. It said FRAGS at the end instead of FAGS. Both were acceptable and both made a lot of sense.

33. Post #33
    October 2008
    607 Posts
    DICE has an awesome sense of humor.
    Amen on that bro.

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    6,718 Posts
    also, this game has really nice animations

Edited:

like the way he moves is really convincing
    Yeah I always thought this while playing BC1 and 2.

Also I hope DICE does something more creative than parodying MW2 constantly. I liked it better when they poked fun at shooting games in general.

35. Post #35
    January 2009
    1,528 Posts
    Phillies are better, but DICE was more clever with it. HMMMMMMMM.