1. Post #1
    March 2010
    535 Posts
    Now I am new here to Facepunch so I'm not completely sure where to post this, but from what I've heard the new DLC for MW2 has been pushed back. I heard its been pushed back due to 2 Infinity Ward Employees being fired. Now, I'm not completely sure if this is a myth or not :P The date for the DLC has not been mentioned.

Btw excuse my poor Grammar, as I am not English. I've had to many complaints about that before.

Thanks to the people for rating this bad spelling, especially after I said "excuse my bad grammar" I am from Italy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 9Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    October 2008
    543 Posts
    Got any source? people generally like to have some solid info
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,894 Posts
    Now I am new here to Facepunch so I'm not completely sure where to post this, but from what I've heard the new DLC for MW2 has been pushed back. I heard its been pushed back due to 2 Infinity Ward Employees being fired. Now, I'm not completely sure if this is a myth or not :P The date for the DLC has not been mentioned.

Btw excuse my poor Grammar, as I am not American. I've had to many complaints about that before.
    They weren't just employees.

They were the fucking founders. This isn't a myth, Kotaku has a few articles talking about the lawsuit betwwen Activision and these two guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    March 2010
    535 Posts
    Got any source? people generally like to have some solid info
    My friend told me he got it from infinity ward forums
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,989 Posts
    That's not a valid source.

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    808 Posts
    It's not like anyone here plays MW2 anyways...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree x 23Disagree x 16Funny x 2Bad Spelling x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,894 Posts
    It's not like anyone here plays MW2 anyways...
    You know there is an entire subforum dedicated to the game.

Or the series rather.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    2,625 Posts
    My friend told me that MW3 will be coming out in July. My friend is a valid source.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 13Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    we're all heart broken. 3 maps for 10 bucks that should have been in the game in the first place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member

November 2005
    11,757 Posts
    I say Infinity Ward should either: Shut down, or make something new.

Once they finish MW3 anyway.

Edited:

we're all heart broken. 3 maps for 10 bucks that should have been in the game in the first place.
    Sounds like...

A rip off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    I say Infinity Ward should either: Shut down, or make something new.
    nah, Microsoft should buy out IW so they can have they can produce games without having release dates 6 months to soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    February 2010
    331 Posts
    nah, Microsoft should buy out IW so they can have they can produce games without having release dates 6 months to soon.
    no
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    June 2007
    689 Posts
    My friend told me that MW3 will be coming out in July. My friend is a valid source.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    3,081 Posts
    Its old news, its the problems caused by the lawsuit.

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,894 Posts
    Jesus christ they are charching over 3 dollars per map?

They must be fucking arrogant as hell to think that their shitty maps are worth that much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,294 Posts
    Even though there is going to be a lot more than just 3 maps...

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,661 Posts
    I've gotta say Treyarch make better maps than Infinity Ward.

Plus their map packs were worth it since you got the new Nazi Zombie maps packed with new stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    4,807 Posts
    Btw excuse my poor Grammar, as I am not American. I've had to many complaints about that before.
    Neither am I! Welcome brother!

(Incoming boxes)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    March 2010
    535 Posts
    Neither am I! Welcome brother!

(Incoming boxes)
    haha, thank you (:

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    3,801 Posts

america is a mix of about everything
    i do believe you should say english
    american could be anyone who lives in the united states
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    March 2010
    535 Posts
    america is a mix of about everything
    i do believe you should say english
    american could be anyone who lives in the united states
    oh I'm sorry, you are right.

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    3,801 Posts
    oh I'm sorry, you are right.
    power 2 ~*SaTaN*~

23. Post #23
    March 2008
    1,128 Posts
    Sounds like...

A rip off.
    Sounds like Activision to me?

24. Post #24
    July 2009
    650 Posts
    you could say that about any dlc. hell, you act like dlc is a new concept. don't want it? don't buy it.

Edited:

Jesus christ they are charching over 3 dollars per map?

They must be fucking arrogant as hell to think that their shitty maps are worth that much.
    >calling infinty ward arrogant
    >proceeding to arrogantly believe there are only three maps because a biased user on facepunch said so

25. Post #25
    March 2010
    535 Posts
    you could say that about any dlc. hell, you act like dlc is a new concept. don't want it? don't buy it.

Edited:

>calling infinty ward arrogant
    >proceeding to arrogantly believe there are only three maps because a biased user on facepunch said so
    That's true, you don't have to buy it if you don't want to, but they are saying why would you pay over 3 dollars for these maps that should have been in the game in the first place.

There is actually 5 maps for 800 Microsoft points, so its 10 dollars for 5 maps, that's 2 dollars per map, which is not that bad.

26. Post #26
    July 2009
    650 Posts
    That's true, you don't have to buy it if you don't want to, but they are saying why would you pay over 3 dollars for these maps that should have been in the game in the first place.

There is actually 5 maps for 800 Microsoft points, so its 10 dollars for 5 maps, that's 2 dollars per map, which is not that bad.
    you do realize dlc is additional content created long after a game's release in order to extend the game's lifespan right?

27. Post #27
    Gold Member

November 2005
    11,757 Posts
    you do realize dlc is additional content created long after a game's release in order to extend the game's lifespan right?
    No it's to make more money.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

28. Post #28
    March 2010
    535 Posts
    yes... I was stating what others had said in this thread. Scroll up.

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,111 Posts
    Stop being a god damn sheep, seriously. While these do increase lifespan, it is by such a small amount it won't matter. They are going to spew these out at extortionate prices for some simple maps just so they can earn more money.

Expect no bugfixes in the maps either. They can't even be bothered to fix a simple physics engine glitch to stop bouncing.

30. Post #30
    March 2008
    1,128 Posts
    Activision thinks there's a barn full of cash cows, in reality there's only one.
    I hope they find that out the hard way.

31. Post #31
    July 2009
    650 Posts
    No it's to make more money.
    what's wrong with making more money? is iw suddenly bad for deciding to create dlc like the dozens of other companies?

Edited:

yes... I was stating what others had said in this thread. Scroll up.
    regardless of that, since you restated what everyone had said, it'd be easier to just respond to you. common sense right?

Edited:

Stop being a god damn sheep, seriously. While these do increase lifespan, it is by such a small amount it won't matter. They are going to spew these out at extortionate prices for some simple maps just so they can earn more money.

Expect no bugfixes in the maps either. They can't even be bothered to fix a simple physics engine glitch to stop bouncing.
    so i'm a sheep for defending companies that want to gain profit? are you saying they shouldn't? how can you honestly say how long a dlc will expand a game's lifespan. seriously, a dlc map pack could keep someone's interest for a year and another's for a week.

last statement is more mindless iw bashing. wasn't i the sheep here?

Edited:

Activision thinks there's a barn full of cash cows, in reality there's only one.
    you should start an internet boycott about companies trying to gain profit.

Edited:

i like how everybody seemed to jump on me at once

32. Post #32
    Exp
    March 2010
    579 Posts
    Infinity Ward: Makes money off shit maps that millions buy.

33. Post #33
    March 2010
    535 Posts
    Infinity Ward: Makes money off shit maps that millions buy.
    True.

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,894 Posts
    Stop being a god damn sheep, seriously.
    You guys sure like your animal analogies.

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    7,656 Posts

Bobby Kotick is also a milk churn

36. Post #36
    March 2010
    535 Posts

hah.

37. Post #37
    Oh My God, not the Cod DLC!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    April 2009
    1,781 Posts
    I've gotta say Treyarch make better maps than Infinity Ward.

Plus their map packs were worth it since you got the new Nazi Zombie maps packed with new stuff.
    And so they come crawling back

"Oh Treyarch! when will you learn? IW is better than you!"

"Alas, it seems poor IW sucks balls just like it always has, but we were too blind to notice. Oh well, back to Treyarch."

39. Post #39
    March 2010
    535 Posts
    Oh My God, not the Cod DLC!

Lol!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,235 Posts
    Fish have a downloadable content pack?
    DO WANT!

Edited:

Aww he pre-tied the noose for us!
    He is so considerate!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)