1. Post #1
    March 2008
    206 Posts
    It's not really a "contraption", but I don't know where else to put this.

I just made a "mansion" or house if you prefer... I'm still working on it, as you can see by the roof. It will have everything any normal house in real life has.

Features:
    - Working lights (of course)
    - Working Radio (It might not work, so just put your own sound emitter binded to 'enter' if you want it to work.)
    - It's made out of wood! (for all you physics destruction fans )
    - Chairs that you can sit in (you may need to replace them)
    - It's on top of a hill! (meaning you get a nice view)
    - It also has a working fireplace (activated by the newspaper!)

A few pictures:

And then a video:

Comments, good or bad, are welcome.

Btw, does anyone else see the screenshots half loaded?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply France Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    7,239 Posts
    The gaps and seams are glaringly obvious. The PHX spam is also hard on the eyes, but forgivable.

3. Post #3
    March 2008
    206 Posts
    The gaps and seams are glaringly obvious. The PHX spam is also hard on the eyes, but forgivable.
    I know, those gaps are soo annoying. It's whenever I use easy weld, It makes gaps like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply France Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    867 Posts
    I know, those gaps are soo annoying. It's whenever I use easy weld, It makes gaps like that.
    :science:

:science:

Nice "Mansion".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    March 2008
    206 Posts
    Thanks.

I guess I'm gonna have to restart if I use that ... :ohdear:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    kp3
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,986 Posts
    Thanks.

I guess I'm gonna have to restart if I use that ... :ohdear:
    Get the latest phx. You won't have to download the above then, because it's included.
    This is okay though, Except for the gaps it seems like a mediocre contraption. No great stuff though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    March 2008
    206 Posts
    I have the latest phx, i just never noticed that tool...

And if anybody wants to, but surely noone will, can you post any improvements I should do, other then the gaps?

I'll make a garage, add a nice path, some foliage, and try to finish THE GODDAMN ROOF! xD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)