1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    483 Posts

Whoa Kashi. Slow down.

First you make a shitty-tasting cereal with a random mixture of questionably edible shapes, then you charge up the ass for a box of it, and you call us good friends?

This is what it looks like out of the box.

It's rodent feed. This explains why there's no picture of it on the box; if I knew that's what it looked like I wouldn't have bought it.

Let's not forget the people on the box here. Nobody is that happy. Look at that smile. "Hippy-yay-hoo-ha! Let's have a diverse party where nobody drinks!" Bullshit. No Way. I don't buy it. No that guy is either fucking the shit out of that poor lady or he's coked up and ready to smile at just about anything. And he's fucking her hard.

When's the last time you've seen a sober, happy 50 year old? Never. Once you turn 22 you realize that you have nothing to look forward to and you're going to die and life sucks and you're never happy again. Duh.

I know these things. I'm an expert at friendship. Look at me and my friend. We're so happy.

Suck it Kashi. Your bullshit graphics make me only want more burgers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny x 127Dumb x 15Friendly x 4Agree x 3Optimistic x 3Late x 1Useful x 1Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    20,530 Posts
    Frosted flakes is where it's at, everything else is inferior.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 32Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Facepunch Babysitter
    July 2009
    12,432 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 113Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    639 Posts
    lol the cereal looks like chex mix thats gross
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    9,007 Posts
    ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    September 2009
    3,036 Posts
    That cereal really looks like it's made of 100% fiber
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Dennab
    September 2007
    642 Posts
    You should totally go as Agent 47 on Halloween.
    And then assassinate the CEO of the cereal company
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Ukraine Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 5 (list)

8. Post #8
    January 2010
    6,544 Posts

This is the real stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Iceland Show Events Funny Funny x 18Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,344 Posts
    hey another thread made by you with a picture of you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    483 Posts
    You should totally go as Agent 47 on Halloween.
    And then assassinate the CEO of the cereal company
    Oh I get it 'cause I'm bald.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree x 24Funny x 10Informative x 2Friendly x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    639 Posts
    also brown dudes with gray hair don't have weiners this is a clinical fact hth
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    483 Posts
    hey another thread made by you with a picture of you
    Not my damn fault I'm so pretty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 21Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,290 Posts
    who would want twigs in their cereal?

old people who don't get enough fiber, that's who.

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    483 Posts
    This cereal tastes like nothing. It's like eating crunchy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    December 2009
    1,615 Posts
    This is the shit:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 36Disagree Disagree x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 3Informative Informative x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    -
    May 2006
    10,188 Posts
    Once you turn 22 you realize that you have nothing to look forward to and you're going to die and life sucks and you're never happy again. Duh.
    WRONG!

That's when you turn 40.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    483 Posts
    WRONG!

That's when you turn 40.
    Fuck your optimism right up it's proverbial ass.

EDIT

Sorry low blood sugar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    August 2009
    585 Posts
    This cereal tastes like nothing. It's like eating crunchy.

?

Crunchy candy bar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    -
    May 2006
    10,188 Posts
    Fuck your optimism right up it's proverbial ass.

EDIT

Sorry low blood sugar.
    That's because the 20s are the age when people have more sex than they ever did during their teenage years. How could that possibly be depressing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    July 2009
    4,689 Posts
    Raisin Bran is the shit i dont give a fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    483 Posts

?

Crunchy candy bar
    More like...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,816 Posts
    seriously cpt. bald you can do better than this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

23. Post #23
    August 2009
    585 Posts
    More like...
    [rocks]
    Damn, that's harsh. It's good for your colon though.

24. Post #24
    August 2009
    1,334 Posts
    More like...
    i can make rock soup
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Peru Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    483 Posts
    seriously cpt. bald you can do better than this
    Your optimism and faith in me has inspired me to put more thought into future threads. Thank you, Egevened, for I shall use your motivation to drive all future works of mine. Bless you sir. I'll write your name on the bathroom wall next time I take a shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 25 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,298 Posts
    i can make rock soup
    And I can throw you a rock.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Portugal Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,816 Posts
    Your optimism and faith in me has inspired me to put more thought into future threads. Thank you, Egevened, for I shall use your motivation to drive all future works of mine. Bless you sir. I'll write your name on the bathroom wall next time I take a shit.
    honestly excuse me for insulting your work of art

i'm all for trolling irrelevant sections but come on shit like this is not even funny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Hungary Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

28. Post #28
    December 2006
    632 Posts
    Do your friends call you Captain Bald or do they call you by your name?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,571 Posts
    So who are those two on the front of the box? Just a random old couple? :raise:

30. Post #30
    July 2007
    264 Posts
    Do your friends call you Captain Bald or do they call you by your name?
    But his name is Captain Bald.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,437 Posts

just putting that out there...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    July 2007
    459 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,268 Posts
    Lucky Charms are the best.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Maestro
    August 2006
    2,252 Posts
    I stared at that picture for a good five minutes and thought, "How the fuck does someone pull off being bald that well?!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    977 Posts
    God
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,327 Posts
    This looks awful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    September 2009
    1,370 Posts
    Another captain bald thread rejoyce!

38. Post #38
    July 2008
    936 Posts
    That box says it has twigs in it.

What kind of friend would make me eat wood?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    November 2009
    681 Posts
    Oh I get it 'cause I'm bald.
    Or just get the tattoo on your head.

It hardly even has any taste.

Honey nut cheerios, broskee.

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    3,047 Posts
    I like chex cereal because it gets soggy fast. I like my cereal soggy and not crunchy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)