1. Post #1
    February 2010
    29 Posts
    I just got garrysmod a week ago but the game sucks. Are the games refundable on Steam?

(User was permabanned for this post ("Troll alt of permabanned user PSRockstar" - verynicelady))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 51Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    17,416 Posts
    Nope.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    3,934 Posts
    You don't. And, if you want to return Gmod, you're doing it wrong
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 26 (list)

4. Post #4
    February 2010
    29 Posts
    Fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    SHADERS
    October 2008
    10,024 Posts
    Oh wow, why did you even buy the game if you didn't already love it. Name another game that allows you to do this much and I'll give you $100, honestly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

6. Post #6
    February 2010
    29 Posts
    Oh wow, why did you even buy the game if you didn't already love it. Name another game that allows you to do this much and I'll give you $100, honestly.
    I was on the wrong impression that the game was good. And I don't care what the game lets me do, its really boring.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 19Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,712 Posts
    If he bought it for the multiplayer I can sort of understand. Build is sort of divided between wire and non-wire, RP is mainly "I made something better than DarkRP plz play it." and the other gamemodes were monopolized and ruined by Nox.

But singleplayer is still fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    17,416 Posts
    Addons, my friend, addons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    8,545 Posts
    I was on the wrong impression that the game was good. And I don't care what the game lets me do, its really boring.
    Stop going onto roleplay servers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

10. Post #10
    Leave and never come back.

Install wiremod if you're bored, or spacebuild, or play on an RP server. If you're truly bored after one week of Gmod then your standards are too high.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,058 Posts
    You bought it, played it, why would you even be able to return it? You can't do that in a store.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    February 2010
    29 Posts
    Stop going onto roleplay servers.
    Believe me I avoid those like the plague

Edited:

You bought it, played it, why would you even be able to return it? You can't do that in a store.
    Some stores let you retun the game before 12 day periods. I thought Steam was like that.

Edited:

Leave and never come back.

Install wiremod if you're bored, or spacebuild, or play on an RP server. If you're truly bored after one week of Gmod then your standards are too high.
    I tried wiremod but you gotta learn a whole bunch of shit that nobody wants to teach you. All I got to before this was making some thrusters shoot out entities or some shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

13. Post #13
    "Gold Member"
    Dennab
    May 2007
    13,705 Posts
    Wiremod isn't exactly the pinnacle of gmod fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

14. Post #14
    January 2010
    1,696 Posts
    They're called tutorials and use your freaking imagination.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

15. Post #15
    February 2010
    29 Posts
    Any ideas on how I can get my 10 back?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 4 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,397 Posts
    Steam will refund you if you ask really nicely. Sometimes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 9 (list)

17. Post #17
    August 2009
    173 Posts
    no, why would u want to
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,070 Posts
    Any ideas on how I can get my 10 back?
    Mow some lawns.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 16Funny Funny x 5 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    7,567 Posts
    Just be a mingebag and troll servers. Destroy peoples contraptions and make stupid noise down the mic.

Shit never gets old :smugdog:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    February 2010
    29 Posts
    Would be cool, but only if I record it, bringing out the worst in people is only good if you can share it with friends and family
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    September 2007
    1,197 Posts
    This thread is priceless
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,261 Posts
    Would be cool, but only if I record it, bringing out the worst in people is only good if you can share it with friends and family
    Good to know, I'll stop from now and; mow some lawns to get $10.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    February 2010
    29 Posts
    You think I could sell it? Maybe get some of my money back?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,261 Posts
    You think I could sell it? Maybe get some of my money back?
    No, unless you only have 1 game and sell the whole account, for maybe $5.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    September 2007
    1,197 Posts
    Look just quit man,

It's only 10 bucks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    February 2010
    29 Posts
    Why am I getting little pictures at the bottom of my post, what do they mean?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Funny Funny x 4 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,261 Posts
    Why am I getting little pictures at the bottom of my post, what do they mean?
    What?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events

28. Post #28
    February 2010
    29 Posts
    Look just quit man,

It's only 10 bucks!
    You're right. I guess I'll just leave it there uninstalled.

Edited:

Like some square brown thing and a :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Funny Funny x 1Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    September 2009
    3,036 Posts
    nevermind
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    July 2009
    968 Posts
    this is a good thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,973 Posts
    Dude, it's only 10 bucks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    September 2007
    1,197 Posts
    thread complete, locking in :
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

33. Post #33
    February 2010
    29 Posts
    This game blows
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Voted WORST Gold Member 2012
    August 2005
    15,328 Posts
    The pictures are "ratings" and no you can't return the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Newbie Programmer
    November 2009
    1,087 Posts
    This game blows
    You blow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

36. Post #36
    I've been here since 2005 and I had to pay $10 for a title.
    February 2005
    5,851 Posts
    This thread is priceless
    Yes, but can I return it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    February 2010
    29 Posts
    You blow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Funny Funny x 6 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    3,802 Posts
    If you could read what the images said beside them you would know what they mean.
    And your probably 12 and don't know how to install addons.

Edited:

Hurr Hurr
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    December 2007
    1,260 Posts
    oh no 10 dollars

how the fuck can you not like garrysmod
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    7,779 Posts
    troll
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)