1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    578 Posts
    Metal protrudes from their little bodies, pierced through their ears and necks with a 14-gauge needle - usually reserved for the thick skin of cattle.

And at least one of these 'maimed and disfigured' kittens also had an elastic band tied around its tail - an attempt to stem the blood flow so that the tail eventually falls off.

The woman accused of turning three helpless kittens into 'gothic cats' by piercing them up to 10 times went on trial in the U.S. yesterday, charged with animal cruelty.
    Read the rest:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...l-cruelty.html

Mother cats pick up their young from the scruff of the neck, she said, because pressure on the sensitive nerves there leads to submissive action.

'No matter what they tried, they could not escape from this,' she said. 'It would make them feel as if they were constantly being bitten.'
    I'm not linking pictures, it's too fucked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 11Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    January 2010
    6,544 Posts
    What the fuck is wrong with her...
    For all i know those cats don't really find it comfortable to have that on them..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Iceland Show Events Agree Agree x 15Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    September 2008
    638 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,969 Posts
    Gothic cats? What's next, vampire-cats?

5. Post #5
    Gold Member

June 2005
    4,438 Posts
    Oh, that's just dark
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 30Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    578 Posts
    Oh, that's just dark
    Stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 22Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    BrQ
    Test victim #2
    June 2008
    6,861 Posts
    pierced through their ears and necks with a 14-gauge
    For a second I thought they were talking about a shotgun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    April 2009
    1,102 Posts
    what the fuck neck piercings what if it hits a jugular vein and the cat bleeds to death.

fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 10Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    1,679 Posts
    This beats haiti! Oh my god !
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply France Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    November 2009
    6,600 Posts
    what the fuck neck piercings what if it hits a jugular vein and the cat bleeds to death.

fuck
    Because your jugulars are at the back of your head, right?

:f5h::fh:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply South Africa Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    October 2009
    1,397 Posts
    :wtc:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,675 Posts
    What a bitch.
    (whore ass faggot dildo sucker granny whore scat dicknippels)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Agree Agree x 2Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    April 2009
    1,102 Posts
    hi im fucking stupid and thinks im so fucking cole!!!!!!!!!11 i think cats have the same anatomy as humans and think its at the side of their neks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    5,744 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    3,008 Posts
    lol i heard about this lady a while ago. i was wondering when somebody would try to get her arrested for animal abuse
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    December 2009
    1,615 Posts
    :ironicat:

That's crazy.. why would anyone buy a pierced cat?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    September 2009
    9,647 Posts
    Gothic motherfucker. This will not go unpunished. I'm sure 4chan has something for her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    July 2009
    4,689 Posts
    Funny. I know goth people who would end this cunts life if they could find her.

Goddamn this bitch is twisted
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    September 2009
    9,647 Posts
    I bet she wanted to sell kittens who looked like this:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    July 2009
    4,689 Posts
    Oh god

imagine that irl :ohdear:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    September 2009
    9,647 Posts
    Oh god

imagine that irl :ohdear:
    I'd be so damn hideous I'd put him down :S

Just look at Mr. Bigglesworth:

I'm a cat guy, but that cat looks like a huge rat :barf:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    July 2009
    4,689 Posts
    Oh fuck I forgot about that thing :barf:

And add the pircings and tattoos and what you would have to do to its mouth to make it 'smile' like that :barf:

Edited:

:barf:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    September 2009
    9,647 Posts
    Somebody please, do a Photoshop of that cat!!

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,037 Posts
    This woman should be clawed by a thousand angry raging cats.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    7,982 Posts
    Oh, that's just dark
    Get out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    5,075 Posts
    :ohdear:

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,810 Posts
    :smithicide:

28. Post #28
    August 2008
    1,255 Posts
    trust me im a doctor

29. Post #29
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    This beats haiti! Oh my god !
    What the fuck is wrong with you? Tens of thousands of people have died in horrible brutal deaths in Haiti, and you think that 3 tortured animals is worse. God, people like you need to get some sense beaten into them...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 2Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    8,271 Posts
    That's a catastrophe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    October 2007
    194 Posts
    They made fun of this on SNL, where they said she made emo dogs too.

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    3,610 Posts
    Serves that sicko right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,111 Posts
    Metal protrudes from their little bodies, pierced through their ears and necks with a 14-gauge needle - usually reserved for the thick skin of cattle.

And at least one of these 'maimed and disfigured' kittens also had an elastic band tied around its tail - an attempt to stem the blood flow so that the tail eventually falls off.

The woman accused of turning three helpless kittens into 'gothic cats' by piercing them up to 10 times went on trial in the U.S. yesterday, charged with animal cruelty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

35. Post #35
    November 2009
    1,994 Posts
    She's a fat ugly bitch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    41,442 Posts
    Stop posting that, I always think the clock is the man's hair.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    359 Posts
    Pictures please. Just because you are a pussy doesn't mean the rest of us are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    May 2008
    625 Posts
    Gothic motherfucker. This will not go unpunished. I'm sure 4chan has something for her.
    The only thing 4chan would have would be in store for the kittens

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    8,271 Posts
    Pictures please. Just because you are a pussy doesn't mean the rest of us are.
    Just click on the damn source in the OP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #40

June 2008
    180 Posts
    How is the hearing of the cats altered by piercing their ears?