1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    3,610 Posts
    CHILTON, Wis. A Wisconsin woman who tied up a cheating lover and glued his penis to his stomach said Tuesday that she didn't mean to hurt him and only overreacted because he had tried to contact her 12-year-old daughter.

Therese A. Ziemann, 48, of Menasha, said she and three other women only meant to confront the married man about his cheating ways. Her decision to grab the bottle of nail glue from her makeup bag was "a stupid spur-of-the-minute decision," she said.

"I had just found my daughter's number in his cell phone," she said outside a Calumet County courtroom. "It was just a warning from me to him, to stay away from the kids."

Ziemann, her sister, another lover and the man's wife were all sentenced Tuesday to one year probation plus community service for their roles in the revenge plot. A judge also imposed and stayed jail sentences of 60 days for Ziemann and 30 days for the other three, meaning they would only serve the jail terms if they violate the conditions of their probation.

Ziemann, a mother of six, acknowledged that she lured the 37-year-old man to a motel last July after the man's wife contacted her and told her he was seeing other women.

First she tied the man up and blindfolded him under the guise of erotic play. Then she summoned the other three women with a text message, according to court documents.

She told police she slapped the man in the face, cut off his underwear and used the glue to attach his penis to his stomach. The other three women arrived, and several berated and belittled the man. Eventually he worked his way out of his restraints and the women fled.

The gluing caused the man "no permanent physical injury," said Calumet County district attorney Ken Kratz.

The Associated Press is not naming the man or his wife to protect his identity as a victim of sexual assault.

All four women were charged with being party to the crime of felony false imprisonment. Ziemann was also charged with misdemeanor counts of battery and fourth-degree sexual assault. She reached a plea deal in which she pleaded no contest to battery and a reduced charge of disorderly conduct.

Her sister and the other lover also agreed to plead no contest to a lesser charge of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Michelle M. Belliveau, 43, of Neenah, told the judge she was "extremely sorry" and apologized specifically to the victim.

"We got caught up in something bad," she told him tearfully. Belliveau is Ziemann's sister.

Wendy L. Sewell, 44, also apologized, saying she didn't mean for anyone to get hurt. She said she only meant to confront the man by catching him in his cheating ways.

"I wanted to say what I got to say and leave and never look back," said Sewell, of Kaukauna.

The felony charge against the wife was initially dismissed after the man told police she was in the motel room but didn't actively participate. But Kratz said he obtained jail telephone recordings made when the man was in custody on unrelated child-abuse charges. In the tapes, the man and wife collaborated on "concocting" her story, he said.

So Kratz charged the 31-year-old wife with disorderly conduct. She pleaded no contest Tuesday and was also sentenced to probation and community service. She declined to comment before sentencing.

The judge acknowledged a possible double-standard with the sentencing. If the incident involved a man who committed similar acts against an unwilling woman, that man would doubtless face prison time, Judge Donald Poppy said.

But in this case the victim and his "bad behavior" were partly to blame, he said.

The victim "started the ball rolling, philandering with others besides his wife, who was putting bread on the table and taking care of his children," the judge said.

After the sentencing the victim and his wife walked out of the courtroom together. The man directed obscene gestures with each hand toward the handful of television cameras.

Outside the courthouse, as he got into an SUV with his wife, he told The Associated Press he felt bad for all four women. He acknowledged that his own actions contributed to the situation, and he said he had no hard feelings toward any of them.

Married Donessa Davis's womanising ways came to a sticky end when he was lured to a hotel room by one of his lovers with the promise of an illicit romp.

His mistress Therese Ziemann tricked the 37-year-old into the meeting after his wife told her that he was seeing two other women.

While Ziemann tied him up under the pretence of some erotic foreplay the other three women lay in wait.

The 48-year-old mum-of-six then slapped Davis in the face, cut off his underwear and used nail glue to stick his member to his stomach.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0eUN2yIrn

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0eUMsQYXN

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...#ixzz0eXOtwAs2
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...QFiYN1scME6p4K

I'm not sure what to make of this. Kinky bastards!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,588 Posts
    That must of been a hard thing to do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 20Funny Funny x 11Dumb Dumb x 5Late Late x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    3,047 Posts
    Talk about being in a sticky situation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    May 2008
    3,082 Posts
    I guess you could say his cock was just too sticky...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 17Bad Reading Bad Reading x 2Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    5,887 Posts
    :eek:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,478 Posts
    Caught white-handed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Bad Reading Bad Reading x 3 (list)

7. Post #7
    What if we as a nation came to realize that the quest 4 empire eventually destroys all great nations
    November 2006
    14,801 Posts
    I know a guy who threw a broom at his wife's feet and told her to clean.
    He was charged with assault, she divorced him, he lost custody of the kids and lost the house.

A woman can do semi-permanent damage to her husband and get off practically scott free?
    Just because he wanted to see his child?

Unbelievable!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 13Bad Reading Bad Reading x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    7,715 Posts
    Should have done it while it was erect so when it tried to go flaccid it couldn't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

9. Post #9
    What if we as a nation came to realize that the quest 4 empire eventually destroys all great nations
    November 2006
    14,801 Posts
    I guess you could say his cock was just too sticky...
    That doesn't even make sense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    April 2009
    1,102 Posts
    looks like they will be geting some hard time ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,239 Posts
    Worst dick puns, ever, in this thread so far.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,215 Posts
    I bet he was glad to get that off his chest.
    :smug:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 21Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    those women are a bunch of dicks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    August 2009
    6,180 Posts
    -insert witty penis humor here-

Guess you could say those girls really stuck it to him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

15. Post #15
    November 2009
    821 Posts
    lol u said penis
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    February 2010
    57 Posts
    Looks like someone got tricked into thinking he was going to have sex then had his wang glued to his stomach.

That's a joke right?

17. Post #17
    January 2008
    1,022 Posts
    HAHAHA.

And we're all supposed to be "equal!" How cute!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #18
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    ITT: men create the hypothesis that women have it easy compared to men.

Analysis? Grandiose delusion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

19. Post #19

January 2010
    614 Posts
    Looks like he got shafted
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

20. Post #20
    January 2010
    2,368 Posts
    What the fuck were they thinking pulling that shit anyway. What is this, an episode of Oprah meets Intervention? And I don't mean the gluing, I mean the idiotic confrontation itself.

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,734 Posts
    Guess he was a bit to attached to his Penis
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    April 2009
    1,102 Posts
    huh

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    4,042 Posts
    ITT: men create the hypothesis that women have it easy compared to men.

Analysis? Grandiose delusion.
    You know just as well that if it was four guys on one woman the outcome would have been completley different.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 5Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    2,775 Posts
    If it was a guy glueing a cheating chicks tits together with his friends, they would burn in hell for rape
    or sexual assault

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    1,800 Posts
    What a crazy bitch.

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    696 Posts
    You know just as well that if it was four guys on one woman the outcome would have been completley different.
    Four guys sentenced for 20 years for rape and aggravated assault, and a news story with a picture of a crying woman.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,793 Posts
    Women can do such horrible shit and get away with it...

28. Post #28
    September 2009
    9,647 Posts
    Women can do such horrible shit and get away with it...
    ...yet they have the nerve to say we live in a sexist world.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member

November 2005
    11,757 Posts
    ...yet they have the nerve to say we live in a sexist world.
    Women, can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    2,731 Posts
    I know a guy who threw a broom at his wife's feet and told her to clean.
    He was charged with assault, she divorced him, he lost custody of the kids and lost the house.

A woman can do semi-permanent damage to her husband and get off practically scott free?
    Just because he wanted to see his child?

Unbelievable!
    What the hell is "semi-permanent" damage???

31. Post #31
    Gold Member

November 2005
    11,757 Posts
    What the hell is "semi-permanent" damage???
    A Half Life.

32. Post #32
    A Half Life.
    :rimshot:

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    1,650 Posts
    "Acknowledged a possible double standard"

my ass, it IS a double standard

34. Post #34
    October 2005
    346 Posts
    I guess you could say he's likes the premature ones.

I also guess you could say he's mad Krazy.

You could also say he's quite stuck on himself.

These puns are really bad and I'm going to hell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    January 2010
    765 Posts
    He should stop STICKING it out..
    Im going to hell too ain't i?

36. Post #36
    June 2009
    549 Posts
    He should stop STICKING it out..
    Im going to hell too ain't i?
    that's the stupidest thing ive ever read i hope you die

37. Post #37
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    the crime would be completely different

you're being extremely shallow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,731 Posts
    poor Elmer, getting his dick stuck to his stomach.

39. Post #39
    December 2009
    1,530 Posts
    Should have done it while it was erect so when it tried to go flaccid it couldn't.
    :eek: I should do that and leave it there for a few days.

I'll have a dick that's six inches flaccid and twelve inches erect!